Strictly in terms of memorability, what's the most iconic game of all time?

Strictly in terms of memorability, what's the most iconic game of all time?

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 3.jpg (800x1137, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0mAFryoa6Po?t=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sonic 2.

As much as I don't want to say it, FF7. MGS is amazing though.

Mario 3

Super Mario Bros.

I didn't finish MGS3 and kind of lost interest in the series over the years, but for me MGS1 is still memorable as fuck.

>Snake...we're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing...the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in
Timeless kino.

Objectively these
> 1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
> 2. Final Fantasy VI
> 3. Shadow of the Colossus
> 4. Metal Gear Solid
> 5. Final Fantasy VII
> 6. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
> 7. Resident Evil 4
> 8. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> 9. Resident Evil (1996)
> 10. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
> 11. Final Fantasy X
> 12. Silent Hill 2
> 13. Chrono Trigger
> 14. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
> 15. Bioshock

Literally has no memorable moments, Mario Games are generic Bing Bing Wahoo shit. Most of them are extremely forgettable despite the fact that they are well designed

Mass Effect, Wind Waker & KH1 need to be on here somewhere

Memorable music, sound effects, level design, and graphics. It wouldn't be terribly difficult to recreate it from memory because it sticks with a lot of people. You seem to be talking about story, which OP didn't specify.

Name 3 memorable moments from your favorite Mario game

The Halo you grew up with.

I played Halo growing up & remember nothing from it

Discovering the secret boo boss, flying under a stage to get a secret exit, plowing thru bowsers back door

Kotor is pretty memorable to me I haven't played it in years but I remember every bit of Taris

When he goes bingbongbing and yahoo

Everyone I've met that's played this game can quote a significant portion of its dialog

Attached: SI_WiiUVC_StarFox64_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 234K)

Resident evil needs to be higher. Normies would know resident evil before the knee mgs3

youtu.be/0mAFryoa6Po?t=48

Unironically i think Mario games being forgettable just adds to the replayability, since you forget about them it makes it so much easier to replay them like it's the first time you've played it, since you remember nothing from your first playthrough. In a sense, it adds to the magic

You know.

Attached: file.png (700x931, 155K)

RE4 & RE1 need to be higher than MGS1

Tetris

Attached: Tetris.jpg (314x161, 18K)

World of warcraft, you remember all the nights, friends, fun. Its great and iconic

Meme garbage

Resident evil 1 directors cut.

Attached: Resident-Evil-s.jpg (583x864, 84K)

Even basic things like sound effects are memorable, they're just so ubiquitous and incorporated into popular culture they don't seem like it.