Finally, it took long enough. Thanks, Xbox!

Finally, it took long enough. Thanks, Xbox!

Attached: 88BE2503-2E77-4EBB-BBA6-0EF4A5707516.jpg (1320x1059, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/majornelson/status/1134494228325601280
youtube.com/watch?v=SEpWlFfpEkU
diversity.google/annual-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HJPztbKahU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In honor of pride month, I'm going to be calling people "gay" and "fag" all month on Xbox Live

There nothing wrong with being on the spectrum.

has nintendo ever officially done a gay pride thing? and I mean Nintendo tweeting or doing a official nintendo event for it. I only recall one walk some nintendo fans did but that wasnt official.

Xfags

This is what the blue part of the thumbnail looks like

Attached: Untitled.png (447x356, 6K)

what a bunch of fags

Attached: 1556980351056.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK GUYS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Attached: extra mad.gif (500x281, 2.28M)

There was a pic of one with the gays wearing red in a parade. Dont have that pic though.

Are we supposed to be outraged or something? I don't even play shitty xbox games

You fucker. That's the post about the user and his sister with the laptop right? The one where he installs linux and his sister steals it reinstalls windows then he gets it back and she throws it out the window?

>meanwhile

Attached: 1559146645592.jpg (729x720, 139K)

Attached: 1558620890657.png (1024x768, 376K)

FUCK trannies
FUCK faggots
FUCK xbox
and FUCK microsoft

Attached: 1550810927704.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

Now trannies can match their controller with their dilator

Attached: p.jpg (700x775, 79K)

No user, but fuck you for reminding me.

That was a local thing with gay Nintendo employees. Nintendo doesn't go out of their way to pander to 3% of the population.

GOD I FUCKING LOVE CORPORATIONS ALSO FUCK CAPITALISM

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

not him but those are the rates of gay and tranny suicide attempts compared to normal people, I know the post you're talking about

Not official. Was just gays parading Nintendo's logo.

Nope. Nintendo is as they say..
Based, and redpilled

Attached: 30lychdpzjz21.jpg (1080x810, 45K)

OHNONONONONO

Attached: 4THEGAYERS.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

don't even try to pretend

Attached: gaystation.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

I don't get the point of that. If its not officially endorsed why do they bother? Why not make it their own thing rather than using Nintendo?

No homo but I kinda like the white one with pink accented dpad.

Some of the LGBT employees at NoA had a thing in the Seattle Pride parade, that's all I remember.

[citation needed]

>Trannies

Ah yes, not mental illness, no sir, just normal people expressing themselves.

Attached: 124124166134.png (1264x1860, 1.27M)

> Being such an ugly butterfly that slugs can tell what you used to look like

fucking kek

>Seattle
>California
What's with expensive cities always being filled with fags?

>Xchad

I swear if Gears 5 is a feminist agenda, I'm done with the Gears series, that E3 trailer better be good.

>genuinely like the color combination
>it's been stolen by the trans community
>can't get anything that uses it without being looped in with them

Attached: 0398e2be8370f659.jpg (800x530, 75K)

twitter.com/majornelson/status/1134494228325601280

those responses has to be bot accounts right?

Stop being homophobic you turd.

>trannies hate c*nny
It all makes sense now

Attached: 1556895136986.jpg (886x1280, 420K)

Just how it is. The rainbow used to be a sign of pure natural beauty, but look at it now.

I think those anons are talking Nintendo as in Nintendo Japan aka the main branch. That seattle thing they're talking about was endorsed by Nintendo Treehouse but thats it.

you might be gay, my friend.

>The guy in pink

Always

Attached: Open Wide.gif (345x343, 1009K)

Every time a company does this you people take to Yea Forums and complain. Why? It can't honestly come as a surprise any more. It doesn't accomplish anything. No one has anything new to add. It's just the same replies over and over again. You're in a purgatory of your own making.

Clown world

>you have to be gay to get a controller with a different color

don't worr user

the company is just being politic

they're not censoring games or banning women like snoy

honestly who cares

they hate what they can't have/be.

the tranny fears the cunny, watch this shit thread get deleted while another loli thread reaches bump limit

>furry saying this
this can't be real

>be something like a single digit percentage of the population
>live in some bumblefuck flyover state or the rust belt
>or go to a metropolitan area where other gay people are

Those controllers have a 40% failure rate

Reeeee delete this!!!!

cope

Welp selling mine. America can fucking burn

Bringing more than hype, bringing gays.

they hate it while they also lust after underage characters

Uh oh spaghettios!

Attached: AB38C0F6-D2BE-44FD-893D-907393F05267.jpg (1030x990, 108K)

you might be on to something

Attached: tranny.png (1201x1114, 569K)

Why do some trannies combine pronouns? I even saw one with She/Him before and a They/Her. Why do some go halfway? Be a tranny or be nothing. Stop half assing it.

Its been a rough week for Xbots

Attached: 1540477017764.png (329x349, 75K)

pls just say "fag", it's more degrading

Attached: 1499466996702.jpg (279x331, 47K)

Don’t see it at all, but thanks for the kek.

You think you can replace me as leader of the Deceptitrans?

Attached: 1546577973609.png (600x460, 407K)

Attached: 1554259643859.png (870x760, 248K)

Remember when you didnt need an agenda to make multi colored accessories or consoles

Attached: GBCall.jpg (645x662, 74K)

faggot

>yfw "our blacks at xbox"

Attached: 465259.jpg (250x238, 19K)

>already have the "trans-formers" joke written out for you and on a silver platter
>you come up with this trash

Attached: dcghx2u-11d05b2d-a459-49fb-a445-af210e9a8b0a.png (412x610, 475K)

No more rainbow clothes, pastel colors, or red hats anymore.

imagine having a job at social media

I feel bad about the guy

I'm pretty sure he meant the trans flag colors, not the rainbow

YO, DAS RASIST

Based

colors are gay

Circus tent

more, more

Attached: 1518529286439.jpg (546x481, 162K)

Not officially, no. They’re a kids’ company in Japan and “family friendly” elsewhere, they wouldn’t publicly endorse anything like that on social media.

They're nobodies by themselves. Trannies/faggots/leftists love using big name brands as a platform to spread their degeneracy, otherwise no one listens and they're not charismatic enough to build their own online platforms like conservatives.

Why are gay people so...gay?

>BING BING WAAHOO machine is the only one left to be invaded by this cancer

we are literally in the worst timeline, how do we get out?

Can Microsoft please stop fucking virtue signaling, it's embarrassing.

Faggot.

Attached: critic score vs player score.jpg (960x468, 89K)

You walked into this.

Attached: 1537619438945.jpg (1024x1941, 272K)

Why are Asians is always the minority of minorities.
Unless the statistics are taken from any place in Asia, Asians barely show up in any data

Gay pride controllers aside I would have actually gotten a custom xbone controller if they weren't so expensive
>$70, never go on sale
>Only difference is you get to pick the colors on it
>Eventually it will break, or a button will get stuck
Meanwhile I can get a cheap controller off amazon and every time I get a stuck button on a controller I just order a new one on amazon in the same color and then return the busted one for a refund

those are not gays, it's faggots

I think the most they've done officially was NoA had some buttons at a pride parade, but other than that, they haven't done anything. Nintendo of Japan especially hasn't done anything.

My fellow cis people, Ask yourself this. If you woke up one day in body of the opposite sex, would you be upset? Would you suffer years of depression and dream of going back?
I don't think so. You'd live with it. Because having a functioning body of the sex you least prefer is a far greater option that violently disfiguring yourself and rebelling against your unchangeable reality.
The only reason you would make a big deal of it is if there was attention to be gained, or if it made you feel special. This is exactly what makes the "transgender" label so appealing to young minds. Young people are always so desperate to be unique and yet desperate to fit in, which leads them to join in what they perceive are special groups.
I admit, in the scenario I described, sometimes you might miss being your original sex and feel sad. But this is only because you actually spent a large part of your life being this sex. Transgender people do not have this excuse. They've never experienced life as the opposite sex, so how can they claim to know that they want it?
In truth, they are just people who want to engage in a fetish they know is wrong (which makes it thrilling) while selling it as a condition that must be respected. The irony is, if the entire world accepted it, which they claim to want, the excitement would no longer be there and being "transgender" would no longer outrageous, and no longer a thrill, and so it would become a lot less desirable to take the fetish so far.
A "transgender" person always works very hard to convince themselves they are transgender, because, let's admit it, telling yourself you are a unique type of person makes you feel good. This internal struggle can be almost subconscious but when it finally stops, reality is often devastating, especially when those thoughts led you to make permanent impacts on your life that you no longer believe in. This is why suicide is common in the trans community, and why they constantly need reassurance to prevent this.

Someone post the edit

It's from playing snoy games

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, this sort of virtue signalling is clearly just an attempt to profit off the LGBT community, which isn't good. On the other, it triggers homophobes, which is great.

sissy cock-addicted faggot slut

You told me Phil was based.

This doujin is good but there's much better trap ones out there.

Attached: 7bd004440dddf3cfa47ddd2fcff7086b.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

thats goatse

>hey this guy made a pretty popular comic
>YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE OR SHARE THIS COMIC BECAUSE HE ALSO DREW THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Every fucking time. I'm not even a loli guy, but they're fucking drawings dude, and from that thumbnail it looks like he aged up the body to be busty

I love how they're just assuming gay people are all about pastel colors.
Any of these would be right at home in a newborn's crib.

Attached: 1558600102599.jpg (480x448, 16K)

>there are people here that get mad at meaningless corporate messages

Gay money spends just as well as straight money. If pride wasn't so commercialized by corporations they would treat it like any other money.

>officially done a gay pride thing
they did smash ultimate

Xfag
Xgay
Xtragay

>pink and turquoise is the most based colour scheme
>pseudo human trannies hijack it to validate their disgusting existence and the festering open wound between their legs
40% yourself already

Attached: 1558960413493.png (719x465, 64K)

Matt Booty is based, not Phil.

imagine the shitstorm if all those controllers were white

They wore rainbow buttons and pins at one e3

>implying that wasn't the trans community's intention

Attached: 273779_194574.gif (250x299, 9K)

>hello, I am an adult
>hello child, you are a child
Snail has no chill

it's to appeal to children since they are a toy company

>pink and blue signifying male/female
>gay
I don't get it

Attached: 1550434116306.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

user...

why do people fall for these low effort marketing tactics?
reminder that those controllers are more expensive than tripleA games

Attached: 1535787785159.jpg (3200x1680, 305K)

As a gacahshit player I associate rainbows with 5* waifus that refuse to appear :(

those are the colours of the tranny flag

pastel pink, pastel blue, and white are the colors of the trans flag

>kek these sjws really get mad at everything huh
>REEEEEEE XBOX CONTROLLERS WITH FUCKING TRANNY GAY SHIT AHHHHh FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

transflag colors

Attached: 1554011274161.png (640x567, 158K)

so good

can u make fun of my small pp too?

Attached: 1490138657437.jpg (500x500, 109K)

So, this is what happens when you partner with Sony, eh?

>I don't actually know what it's like to be trans but let me tell you anyway that it's not so bad

get up with the times, all colors are a symbol of the gay now

I hate where people call others to attack someone else. Just go ahead and say “well, you are a sexist” and then people go and attack the user. It’s amazing that a couple of words can cause so many people to target someone whether it’s true or not.

it's all trans collors, all the letters of the lgbt have a trans before it, first the was the lesbians, now the world

Because there was a shooting the night before at a French gay bar. Everyone was wearing them and socially Nintendo had no choice, it would have been a PR nightmare not to.

There is no amount too little of crosswalks, cars, chimneys, and bridges I'd click to make sure people like this poster are gassed in an oven.

Oh, right. I wish LGB and T were separated, they really don't have much to do with each other.

Attached: 1557797427790.png (324x174, 125K)

If they were black Yea Forums would go up in flames

Phil and the sand nigger CEO was already pulling this shit before Sony, Matt Booty seems to be the only based guy there since he isn't a corporate mouthpiece like Phil is.

I'm with you user, the only up side is that Microsoft can finally use faggots as a way to make profit.
They fucking love buying anything with a rainbow on it's kinda cute in a retarded way.

I always see them back it up with evidence, though. Yeah, there is the threat of the evidence being taken out of context but it's not like you can just say "hey this person is sexist" and have a mob after them.

> gaymers

Is this actually legit?

me too me too
small dick

Attached: 1541887455558.jpg (303x314, 56K)

You double faggot.

Attached: 40.png (1241x477, 6K)

YAAAAAAASSSSSS
youtube.com/watch?v=SEpWlFfpEkU

L-mental illness
G-mental illness
B-mental illness
T-schitzos

Yeah but I’d rather have Xbox acknowledge fags than have parades like Sony does
>T. Idort

I just don't really get why they all need flags to be honest. heck even lesbians have their own completely separate flag for some dumb reason despite technically being gay too

Attached: IMG_3333_1024x1024.jpg (1023x618, 22K)

yes, they singlehandedly started that using the word unironically

I remember after Halo Infinite hype me up, this shit killed my hype. You could tell Phil and the CEO is all in the Coalition while 343 told them both to fuck off.

There's no such thing as being trans

Attached: transphobia.jpg (721x713, 71K)

It depends how much of an online presence the accuser has. If they have a massive following just saying "hey this person is a sexist" will get a shitload of their followers to harass them. Some might ask for proof, but many will just blindly go at it like an attack dog

Because people think this actually does something. If anything, this only normalizes it but doesn’t do anything for their “cause” whatever it may be.
If they’re going to buy a trans coven controller, I hope at least they have the brains to acknowledge its a marketing strategy.
>Proud Whopper instead of Pride Whopper
They couldn’t even do that right

I rather not have any of it.

well, but in everyone else's case they don't even know they have a flag, lesbians and gays have no idea that flag even exist

for most people the only flags are rainbow and tranny flag

Attached: 1543824726133.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Makes sense to me, movements usually have logos and stuff.

pathetic sissies with small cocks were created only to serve real men, to please their every whim no matter how degrading or perverse it may be

if anybody seriously reads this shit they should die with the trannies

based fag

whats the flag for straight white people?

based homofag enabling tranny faggots

I thought these were pone controllers and I'm sorely disappointed they're mental illness flags instead.

This, I'm gay and I want to bleach my eyes after watching that.

They don't. SJWs never buy the product, they are just happy their propaganda is being spread. It's like saying /pol/ shouldn't be happy if McDonald's tried to pander to them by saying Whites are the master race. They probably wouldn't buy any more burger, but they'd be happy the message is being spread.

Sounds pretty cucked.

if you'd read it you'd realise it's a logical argument AGAINST tranny mentallity, not for it

the flag used for surrendering

nice

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-211721.png (2560x1440, 1.5M)

Sam desu

That wasn't even an official Sony console

Although extremely rare 0.001% occurrence, people don’t realize there are gays who don’t support trans. In fact there are women who support trannys except male to female because they don’t want any sort of man at all

There’s a separate Wikipedia page for “lesbophobia” which is basically homophobia but only for women. I don’t get it.

I actually really like the two pink ones on the upper and lower rights

Attached: Ss_(2014-05-06_at_10.56.59).jpg (198x194, 12K)

hot

When is The Purge happening? We need another gamergate.

Attached: trans positive.png (800x448, 636K)

How along until trans Spartans become a thing? Controllers are okay, but actual representation in-game is worth so much more.

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY COLOURS

Attached: 1552359189964.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

An actual real life goblin

>tranny faggots
I'm a boy, I wouldn't mind being forced feminized though

True words

Attached: 1499986994899.jpg (378x414, 68K)

A more accurate analogy would be a maggot gluing a couple of leaves to it's back and calling itself a butterfly

Well that's just observably wrong.

anime was a mistake

I feel kinda desu, even if he wasn't a tranny he would look absolutely repulsive.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
thats just funny

>gender is made up and not real, personality and quirks are not gender exclusive
>but i am feminine that means i MUST be a girl how could i possibly be a male with female traits
i dont fucking get it

Attached: thinking mon.png (750x650, 64K)

Combining a mentally ill tranny with japanese anime induced delusion. That's a potent combo.

la luz extinguido...

As long as you don't start calling yourself a girl and forcing shit

Attached: image(8).png (1154x1280, 1.24M)

Everything is turning gay.

Attached: 1558106358971.png (739x902, 517K)

EL TRANSEXUAL GOBLINO DE ESTADOS UNIDOS

kek

Call people fags and if they call you out just say you’re gay and you’re taking it back from the white man

>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAY COLOURS

Attached: 61JWNHt5ewL[1].jpg (1200x1200, 74K)

God damn reading this makes me feel ill. Just imagine a poor kid whose mother gives away to live 8 years surrounded by pedophiles. Not even straight shota, just full on dirty, sweaty, old bald men.

Gender is just made up jew science, sex is real. Trannies are confused men who want to be the opposite sex so they use a bunch of mental gymnastics like their "gender" to achieve that goal.

>FUCKING BASED Nintendo is too out of touch to do this

Attached: basedtendo.png (512x448, 10K)

its not offical product from nintendo though

trans women\men arent women\men since trans is needed thus trannies are just what the were before getting the op otherwise they would just be men/women

I identify as an attack helicopter

An ugly guy is vastly superior to being an ugly freak though. You can still be taken seriously and obtain some level of power. Looking like that freak would have people constantly trying to undermine you.

Why are they falling for Facebook memes? Xbros aren't gay.

20% of all people are gay, though

your fetish is not a lifestyle

can i get a white pride switch

>If you woke up one day in body of the opposite sex, would you be upset?
I wish. From what I gather women can have dozens of orgasms and they're all more intense than men.
t. virgin

>chad gay men are manly and want to fuck men
>virgin gay tranny becomes a woman to fuck men

>sammytrans95

24 going on 42.

WE DID IT TRANNY BROS

Stop bumping this thread. AAAAHHHHH.... We're supposed to be Chads. Phil!

neither is the rainbow ps4 that people have been spamming for years. the switch one is a skin that you can buy, the ps4 is a custom-painted one that was made by a swedish electronics retailer and auctioned off.

>pride month
why are burgers like this?

>being gay
>chad
the absolute state of (you)

No tranny wants to fuck a man. They'd rather be lesbians with women or they are "asexual."

Who /dandelion/?

>Matt Booty
Wait, what? He's the one in charge now? Never heard about or seen him before.

this has deception in it though

Don't expect, a tranny was begging 343 to add them in Infinite and 343 permabanned their ass after getting into a heated argument with them. 343 aren't cucks like the Coalition.

What the fuck kind of flag do heterosexuals have?

based gay bro puttin those degenerates in their place

Is it bad I have a relationship with a transgirl submissive and still laugh at this shit while shitposting about it on the anti-trans side?

Attached: 1395095062130.png (259x348, 195K)

Xbox should release a statistic of how much of there user base is gay like Sony did. Nintendo too, then everyone will be hit hard but also the two will laugh at the one with the most shit

When one of us wins, we all win

They dominate tech industry diversity graphs.
diversity.google/annual-report/

Attached: Capture.jpg (1091x915, 49K)

satanic controllers when?

The Booty is saving Xbox, not Phil

Attached: matt-booty-tic.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

any one who fucks a trans person is gay no matter what gender they are

Only if I can switch at will. Would only be for me and my fondling (but considering I’m a stick I’d probably flat)

That's because the brain is an incredibly complex organ and not even scientists that study it their whole lives know exactly why certain people act certain ways.

Sorry, come again?

All this reactionary shit is posted by dumbasses being satirical and legitimate schizo reactionary retards who got kicked out of every other website so they flock to anime imageboards.

I sincerely hope you don't believe anything you read here, especially all of this autistic /pol/ psuedoscience about black people and trans folk.

reminder that Yea Forums is a target of the discord trannie agenda

Attached: 1559008357326.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Give hi(mhe)r a kiss and it’ll balance it out

Dude, that is so funny! I genuinely never heard that one before! "Attack helicopter" - hilarious!

I swear to fuck that it feels like there is some pride event every fucking month. Also, what is the official LGBT response to the attitude that nobody gives a fuck about which hole you prefer and that it doesn't deserve it's own celebration.

TRANNIES PULL THE TRIGGER

> never look back! have no regrets!

Yea, go chop off your dick and live happy. Prove the 40% wrong!

youtube.com/watch?v=0HJPztbKahU

Attached: star tranny.png (575x2025, 365K)

Kinda, yeah. You personally might know better but you're contributing to a culture of fear and violent rhetoric that gullible (man)children are immersing themselves in. Maybe you just have too much trust in your fellow man but I'd say you're being irresponsible.

Why are these people so idiotic? This would only make sense if humans underwent a biological process where a male genuinely transforms into a female.

But isn't Phil still the face of xbox? He's always the one present in the press, events, shows

Maybe it’s unfair to group anyone from the massive continent of Asia as one category but I do see Indians, Chinese, and Koreans in tech.
t. bugman in IT management

It used to be fine to just post whatever stupid bullshit you wanted, but modern 4channelers are so retarded some of them will actually believe it and do something dangerous.

Attached: Untitled.png (1044x560, 682K)

for the most oppressed group in society they sure are happy to be alive, really makes me think

Friendly reminder these were unofficial stickers designed for every console on behalf of some Germany LGBT group/company

>official LGBT response
I dunno, let's ask Lord Gay for a statement

I guess its not wrong to game on Xbox, and suck some dick now and then. Thanks Phil.

Unfortunately yes, but Matt took his job, Phil just works with getting Xbox on other platforms and virtue signaling now. The studio buyouts started last year, that's when Booty took over.

Meanwhile, on Nintendochads world...

Attached: 83794283746.jpg (585x300, 48K)

So is all of this PC love coming from Matt?

Every time I see posts like this blow up on twitter, the person making the "callout" post is either:
>Trans
>Furry
>A sexual predator
Or any combination of the above. It's especially ironic for furries to call people pedophiles over lewd art and then sperg out when being called an animal fucker.

Attached: throwing stones in glass houses.png (595x896, 479K)

I have an asian gf but shitpost about yellow fever. Its Yea Forums no one cares

the fact that these stages are even being made at all sums up nintendo's audience.

No it's great and you're alright!
Me and you pal.
I wish I could meet and talk with trans people outside of the hysteria bubble, to understand the process. But I don't know where that can happen online.

Calling a loli/shota lover a pedo has more merit than calling a furry an animal fucker

KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES

for the goymers

Trannies, without the burden of meaningful lives, have the time to play games on every system

No, they're not the same.

How can anyone look at this and think any of it is ok?

Even more ironic that he (?) ignores the proportionally massive babyfur segment of furries

what the fuck, i swear every two or three months is this pride shit, do they even have a common date?

If they hate c*nny why do they want to cut of their dick for a fake c*unny? Is it jealousy?

Who does that remind me of...

>this inane faggotry keeps spreading but jerking off to cartoons is bad

Attached: lgbt_community_flag_gradients_by_lovemystarfire_d7exrkx-pre.png (809x987, 1019K)

The Microsoft CEO Phil just tells the team to make it for PC, because the rest of the team already made the software to make games on PC and Xbox, all Xbox Game Studio has to do is make the game and just switch up some button prompts while messing with the settings of the games.

#playwithpride
#thisis4thefaggots

Ball's in your court, Nintendo

kek

> cut of their dick for a fake c*unny
that's not cunny though, that's just an old guy with a gaping wound in his crotch

If you are just homosexual and not a fucking faggot, you don't attend events like that one.

It's mental illness.

>white controller
>black buttons
thats not gay

Mental trauma, they're not born this way as they claim.

Reminder that these are the people telling you to have sex.

v is the only place where I can vent in company
this stuff upsets me out but expressing that any where else gets me in trouble

according to the WHO it isn't but playing videogames too much is

They're pretty close to the border though. What is it people like about loli? The purity of children, the small frame/body of a child, the cuteness that children exhibit, and some other shit probably. They're attracted solely to traits that can be pointed back at actual children.

The autism spectrum? You're right.

Didn't a furry convention organizer go to jail for fucking his dog to death or some shit?

These faggots try and ruin traps and cuteboys too
fuck off trannies

Attached: fb826d6130cb4ba28fe2ae03bc4decf4da75ad71.jpg (1000x787, 431K)

But would you find nearly as much stuff that upsets you if you weren't here in the first place?

I bet WHO is filled with mental illness since I don't know who WHO is.

Are you baiting? The "Play it Proud" stickers looked official. It's not like Nintendo as a whole was endorsing it, just NoA.

>implying they don't

and people that have fapped to loli have no doubt fucked real children before

what the fuck is an autosexual

Why is there such a connection between anime girls and trannies?

Nope, never

Attached: images (49).jpg (300x178, 12K)

Holy fucking shit. Do these people really need to be pushed into the fucking spotlight all the fucking time? They are not more special than a homeless bum on the street.

there is something happening that makes people ignore this stuff

Friendly reminder that Don Mattrick won.

>"hello, I am adult"
>"hello baby, you are a baby"
>TRANSPHOBIA
lol?

The opposite of a decepticum

it's also a crime to say they are hurting themselves by slicing their penissii off

DId he really because game streaming is going to fail.

ok so any color is gay or something now im so tired of this planet

*Did

Nope
Nintendo is based as fuck
Banninf those trannyflags on smash

he was into subscription/netflix
not streaming, that didn't exist in 2013

The last month and a half has been a hoot.

>Also, what is the official LGBT response to the attitude that nobody gives a fuck about which hole you prefer and that it doesn't deserve it's own celebration.
"internalized" """"""homophobia"""""""

>autosexual

What the fuck

It's not Nintendo fans. It's these fucking LGBT that love to force themselves into EVERYTHING.

>If you woke up one day in body of the opposite sex, would you be upset?
Yes, because then I would be a fat 30yo woman and that's worse than being a faggot.

The fuck's the difference between transsexual and transgender? I thought they were the same.

Transgendered wants to be the girl, transsexuals just play pretend

For me it's the artstyle and coloring, a lot of loli art is shit because the art itself its shit. Your thinking is standardized one dimensional normie thinking, not to mention there's very different variants of loli, some if it tries to mimic children bodies as much as possible, some of it barely resembles children (zankuro).

Oh

Isn't your mom still alive?

autosexual looks like the roblox baseplate

Always makes me laugh when Xcucks try to pretend they're superior.

Attached: phil the leader.png (787x436, 62K)

based

As an Xbox fan, I just ignore Phil now, I just mainly listen to what Matt Booty has to say, Phil just says what the sand nigger tells him to, Phil's always been a bitch.

...and most trannies are white.

that light pink controller is fucking kino

Let's be real here. Americans are "white".

Attached: giphy.gif (384x216, 1.18M)

People who can't help but make racecar noises when they're having sex.

The deep end of it has people fucking exhaust pipes and riding stick.

I have a legit question to gay anons, what do you think about things like this? Gay panedring in media, gay parades etc

I wanna step on your pathetic balls, you tiny dick fag

Love how faggots want to be treated equally yet they pull stunts like this. This totally gives the impression that gay people are normal. Fucking degenerates.

It's harmless fun that makes toxic people upset.