Are you hyped for all the upcoming classic events...

are you hyped for all the upcoming classic events? i cant wait to run around asmongold in a group and suck his cock on layer 4, server 5, shard 11.

Attached: 1559319080508.jpg (219x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18084350
strawpoll.me/18085223/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

laugh all you want but I plan to quit my job to help sodapoppin power level and grind mats for him so he can level professions faster than others, plus I do want him to get 100% speed mount first.

who /quelserrar/ here?

Attached: quel.webp.jpg (400x496, 48K)

streamers arent the problem, vanilla also had hude raids killing world monsters and making life more difficult for the other faction.

also 15 years have passed, youtube and twitch and similar services are a mainstream thing.

just get on with the times pops

Gonna gank all your favorite streamers all day every day

Attached: Justin+looks+like+the+adoring+fan+from+oblivion+_6a092932f40b445dacabc9775b7dea6a.jpg (178x226, 13K)

Attached: 182736238726.png (369x301, 45K)

BASED

I sure am bro

Attached: 1558697800692.png (960x523, 321K)

strawpoll.me/18084350

>that horde

Attached: 1542003968995.jpg (500x334, 25K)

I was honestly hyped, but ultimately decided not to get back in.
It's simply not worth it for me to pay $10 a month for this, I mean that's more expensive than my Gamepass Xbone subcription for fuck's sake.
Also I am employed now so I will have to compete against literal minmax neets with every keybind/macro/addon

If I ever feel an itch for Vanilla in the future I'll just play on a private server again

Attached: images (31).jpg (704x396, 43K)

kill yourself wowfags

>tfw ill be the first person to donate 100g for asmongolds level 40 mount

eat shit scrubs

Attached: fate meet.jpg (1280x960, 411K)

>play pvp server
>don't have to deal with streamers
Home is real

notice its almost a 50/50 split
all the lefties play tauren and troll because they're hippie stoners
right wing horde play orc and undead

The tranny horde

thank you user, nice to see one sane man here.
I'm going to use that speech while explaining my parents why I have to sit around and grind gold for my favourite streamer.

oops wrong pic

Attached: grug.png (485x443, 18K)

>night elf warrior

lmao

user. You're going to get ganked by entire raid groups of zoomers following streamers. They'll not only take over your farming spot but intentionally guard it from you. They're going to camp you and you're going to have dozens of 13 year olds teabagging and /dab-ing on your corpse.

hahahaha even without BE in the horde are on the level of Sodapoppin when it comes to enjoying black dick in the ass and cosplaying as a girl hahahaha

strawpoll.me/18085223/

Manlet cope.

To be fair when I played Vanilla I saved up a lot of money. I was so hooked by the game that I did not buy others game or go out to spend my money.

Vanilla is actually the best way to save money. Just look how many game you bought only to play them 3 hours.

>He thinks Asmonbald has the balls to roll pvp outside of the beta

lol

>Implying you'll more than 2 golds before quitting

Will classic save WoW?

Attached: wow subscriber estimates based on trending data.jpg (703x498, 42K)

I question that estimated data point for Legion

>streamers constantly jew everyone out of loot
>get raped by Vael repeatedly since their anyone not retarded jumped ship and their sycophants are undergeared
Can't wait

kill yourself wowfags

Unimaginably based and redpilled beyond comprehension.

>hes gonna burn himself out on beta before the actual release
PFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

jokes on you i already burned out on pservers

True, though let's be honest being a nolifer wow addict isn't something really positive in your life

>layer 4, server 5, shard 11.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDS KEEP REPEATING THIS SHIT?!

>t. seething manlet dwarf

Attached: seethe.png (316x292, 20K)

>For only 15 dollars + gratuities you too can jack off in a game that was made when dinosaurs roamed the earth

Why did no one ever fucking sit Blizzard down and have a serious talk about those weapon and armor designs. I get that artstyle was never Blizzards forte, but that shit is just retarded.

So any mmos I can play while I wait for classic

FUCK SUBTAUREN SHAMANS

Attached: ate orcs simple as.png (738x669, 210K)

I paid these jews from classic to MoP, i wont shove any more money down their throats just to replay content.

Why isnt it free, fucking jews.

I burned out 15 years ago. I'm not paying money for something I could have played for free for the last 10

>Why aren't hours people put towards producing a product free of charge??

Are you getting paid to take a shit?

I got my nostalgia fix by watching some streams.
At first it was comfy watching them level, seeing all the old zones, but then you get bored as they repeat the same dungeons, farm materials, grind professions.
It really reminded me of the negative side of WoW, there's so much boring aspects of it that it becomes a chore. You have to sacrifice so much time just to do menial shit like make a decent weapon.

Then why are you even in this thread?

Because I can be

Fuck off retard

>inb4 nu-blizzard bans stream snipers