Thanks for the beta test, PC bros :^)

Thanks for the beta test, PC bros :^)

Attached: DD-Games-Console_05-31-19.jpg (600x337, 63K)

Why the fuck would anyone play these games on a fucking controller what the fuck

I played XCOM with a controller before, depending on how they implement the controls it won't be so bad.

Which Xcom

Updated my journal

Divinity OS, Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2 etc all work fine with controllers

Enemy Unknown

Die

are all of these distributed by Beamdog now?
because there is no way I'm giving these shitstain scumbags a single fucking cent.

Holy shit. It is real

Do people actually play these types of games on consoles?

Nah, I'll keep living since it pisses you off
That was years before I got a gaming PC

Don't nobody care about no fuckin' Baldur's Gate.

Not on Switch at least, but don't know about other platforms.

>Pathfinder on Switch
>PoE2 on Switch
>All of these
Nice.

>playing the beamdog pozzed versions of those games
lmao

Is Baldur's Gate similar to Diablo?

It’s niche, but people bought all the other cRPGs that made their way to console

You won't be thanking anyone, if this is Beamdog editions.

not at all, Baldur's Gate is a crpg, while Diablo is an arpg

That's neat but I wonder how they will do the controls.
Also I'd stay away from Beamdog's (((enhanced edition))).

EU is great. Go away nigger

Attached: hhhjhh.gif (500x391, 645K)

I haven't minded any of them except Poe which starts to take forever to load

>giving one cent to beamdog
fucking yikes bro

both are click rpg tho

I'm almost desensitized to this stuff now but taking a step back it's weird as shit to have classic PC isometric RPGs on a Nintendo console. Go back a decade and imagine telling people they'd one day be playing BG2 this way.

crpg stand for computer rpg, which means it's a DnD game but on a computer

In neverwinter nights you barely need the keyboard most of the time

>low res 2D sprites blown up to a 60 inch 4K display

Holy fuck why would anyone want this

Can I get a quick rundown? New to crpgs and beamdog

Attached: IMG_2775.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Enjoy your tranny edition. I know I didn't

They made an """""enhanced""""" version of BG

Attached: reminder that he brings this up out of nowhere.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

They created a new expansion as well as adding new characters to the game. They aren't good.

Even trannies hate this character

>Icewind Dale
>Switch

Fucking wow it's been almost 2 decades since I've played Icewind Dale 2 and I never got to finish it

>and I never got to finish it

And you still won't.

So what's the original dialogue?

That character wasn't in the original game

Probably. I spent too much time trying to kill the villagers but never got to finishing the quests because some were too hard, also my English wasn't pretty good back then so may I can finish it now.

These games are so small that all five of them should've been on the same card/blu ray.
Imagine paying $60 three times for a group of games you can get for $10 on a good day.

Attached: 1496261428121.gif (250x188, 910K)

Not only did they put a tranny in the game they made it so you can only be supportive of him. The other companion characters have options for dialogue that can reflect your alignment so you can be a real fucking dick head to them but you can only be nice and supportive towards this character. It's a fucking disgrace

>so may I can finish it now.

You still won't, unfortunately. IWD2 hasn't been "remastered" by Beamdog.

If the Switch versions actually use the touch screen, it might not be terribly terrible. But otherwise it's all kinds of fucked.

I look forward to the zoomers trying to play these on console and quitting after 10mins

Still looking forward to it. Icewind Dale doesn't look any different from Icewind Dale 2.

>implying they'll even play it

Most of them care about the sophisticated graphics like GTA5 or RDR2, these old classics are just boring point and click games to them, they can't even sit through Diablo 2, what more for these games?

I'm actually happy for you guys. I think the Switch version might not be so bad since it has a touch pad. Hopefully you people actually buy them.

Was this their announcement? The fuck?

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove on GOG is only 227MB

They have to put a whole fucking disk in the physical PS4 version with no expansions

Attached: shovel night disk.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

If it's going to promote some political agenda unnecessarily because the developer obnoxiously wants to then I will not, you're just feeding them money so they get to live and spout bullshit that will brainwash and destroy our society.

These games are 20 years old user.

Touch controls are fine, but the Switch ports don't often tweak UI to properly support it, Darkest Dungeon port has some things where you should have very little fingers to press right buttons and fingers often just cover pop-up prompts but playing it handheld with touch screen/joycons hybrid works well.

If these have touch screen controls on Switch I'm getting all of them

Still doesn't matter, a profit for SJW means keeping them and their dumb ideology alive

I can buy all these games physical for PC new sealed for like $10, translated to my native language (with the legendary dub superior to the original) and with no SJW bullcrap of "enhanced" edition.

Beamdog's "Enhanced Editions" ports
fuck no

Attached: 11450823045790978345.png (278x324, 76K)