I
N
S
C O N F I R M E D

Attached: switch.png (775x843, 616K)

autism

>the tranny enhanced version
somebody post it

Never played Planescape or Baldur's Gate but I'm excited!

Didn’t they rewrite these games to be “woke”?

>""""""""""""""ENHANCED EDITION""""""""""""""""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

not really. There's an optional full SJW DLC for Baldur's Gate where you help refugees and talk to trannies, but that's about it

>actual good game remastered
>smashfags have to make it about their party game

I've never played Neverwinter Nights. Should I pirate it for PC?

Yeah, go for it but NEVER, EVER play the "enhanced" editions of any of these games

base game is possibly the most boring copy-paste act-by-act RPG I have ever played, but the DLCs and some fanmade campaigns are kino

I guess this is practically a 0 cost project but why would you release a game that requires the player to read thousands of pages on console?

>bundling a pure storyfag rpg with a pure combatfag rpg
What kind of retarded marketing trick is this. Is that company run by complete idiots?

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""enhanced"""""""""""""""""""""" versions
>since it's on console you don't even get the vanilla versions if you buy it

Attached: 1556919363717.jpg (568x562, 81K)

>help refugees and talk to trannies
the horror!

you know, human beings actually are horrified by barbaric child rapists falsely claiming to be "refugees" and insane child rapists pretending to be women

Why

Why would you want to pay for that? If you want to talk to refugees so bad you are welcome to come by Germany, here you can do it for free.

they were written by insane twitter trannies and force a ton of retarded trash about modern politics into the games

Yes, people have plenty of irrational fears.
Well, of course you're really paying for more Baldur's Gate and you just get those tiny tidbits for free.

Could you expand on this "ton" and how "insane" it is?

they're insane and what they wrote is retarded
just like you

it was published during the heat of syrian exodus, with the writer basically saying that she can do anything she wants with the franchise and everyone can fuck off if they don't like it. It was political commentary on current world affairs, that's why it's a bad fantasy RPG DLC and that's why it's an SJW product shoving their version of morality down the player's throat

See because to me it just looks like you're exaggerating to the point of utter misrepresentation and it would become immediately obvious if you were to go into specifics.

>buying this tranny shit instead of an actual good RPG like Skyrim
Poor choice

Attached: 1436998757015.jpg (1079x1618, 179K)

baldur's gate on switch...now i've see it all

it should work ok

Being commentary on current world affairs doesn't make something bad fantasy. Nor is a story about refugees limited to current world affairs, even if it happens to be highly relevant at the time of writing. Additionally, it's D&D, everything is divided into clear good and evil, it's always shoving morality down your throat.

No, you're pretending to ask questions to do desperate damage control for a fucking terrible bastardization of once good games by disgusting cultists
kill yourself

Fuck, this is pretty cool!

How about you guys post a few examples

how about you kill yourself

I'm asking questions in order to hopefully make you realise how insane you're acting. If asking you to be even a little more truthful and less hyperbolic is "damage control" then maybe you're just wrong?

I'm not him and I'm genuinely curious. Can you actually give some specifics? There has to be some images or something

kill yourself cultist trash

I just want to see some proof
This is Yea Forums believing what everyone says without even a tiny shred of proof would end up with me becoming deranged and delusional

For the love of god Sakurai, just announce the full DLC already. I can't take this shit anymore.

>woke editions
Fuck off.

Man, the prospect of actually being made to think is really threatening to you, isn't it? Ironically, if anyone is behaving like a cultist here it's you. Question the narrative even slightly and out come the prepared responses to protect it.

What is woke about them? I've never played these or the originals

there is nothing new added to Planescape EE, and Avellone himself oversaw the entire project, even making sure that 'bugs' were actually bugs and not intended design choices

avellone is a retarded woke hack and hasn't made anything even close to good in 20+ years

For real?

it's not optional, the enhanced editions have all the current year trash forced into the main game

alright

Like what

Shit, I was really interested in those games because everyone says are almost the best pc exclusives

>crpg with a controller

Attached: 130915612248.png (255x255, 62K)

>This thread
Can I get a quick rundown as to what happened?

yeah, I'd play the real versions then, never acknowledge or play horrible remakes of good games

Some woke shitbag from reddit or resetera sprinted into the thread to defend m'tranny Beamdog and everyone told him to kill himself

why?

What trannys though?

Because politics are these a religion to these "people". Just like how any christian game or story always sucks because the cultist who wrote it couldn't help forcing their retarded cult shit into the thing they were working on, these cultural marxism cultists can't help shitting up anything they work on by forcing their cult shit into it.

IS THE GAME SJW OR NOT

IF YES I WILL NOT BUY IT

please help

Attached: have sex.png (640x480, 104K)

>IS THE GAME SJW OR NO
Yes
>IF YES I WILL NOT BUY IT
Why would you play it on a console anyway?

>NWN
Unless the toolset is included why bother? Playing/making modules was 90% of the fun as the base game was meh

Not the real versions of any of those games, the enhanced versions are though

faggot detected.
>JUST LISTEN TO ME AND BELIEVE!!!
kys

>Yes
thx

>Why would you play it on a console anyway?
I don't think it's possible to find the physical copy of the pc version?
These are the only versiosn available

>cultist seething

Just buy the platinum edition of NWN for pc

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (370x300, 21K)

They're really milking the franchise huh?
I mean if you never played the game I guess it's worth a shot, but using a controller? idk about that.

>beamshit

Attached: donald glover.jpg (591x591, 57K)

>physical copy
Oh yeah, those are hard to find.
Just pirate it on PC, they won't have the same amount of physical stuff their first release had.

From my knowledge, Baldur’s Gate EE has new quests with notably different writing (the ‘current year’ shit people are going insane about) and some new party members that really stick out, think the Chinese pantheons in the AoM remaster.
I don’t think they did anything to Planescape or Icewind Dale.
I don’t think they did anything to Neverwinter.
Why would you ever want to play these on Switch outside of “NAMELESS ONE FOR SMASH” apex shitposting?
And why would you pay $50 a pop for a package when all of these go on sale bundled together for like $15 on GoG?

how though

Bump

>*literally anything happens in the industry*
>OMG, HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS ABOUT SMAAAAAAAASH?

Attached: 1547393394319.jpg (1200x675, 213K)

You can just ignore the added NPCs (Neera, Rasaad, Dorn, and Hexxat) and skip Siege of Dragonspear. Only Neera and Dorn's introductions are completely unavoidable but you can get through them quickly (I think you can even give Neera over to her attackers).
Aside from that, it's just the old game with a bunch of fixes added. Pretty sure even the graphics changes are optional.

>not knowing that Sakurai only cares about the main protagonist thanks to his cancerous protagonist autism
You're getting Charname. Deal with it.

>Neverwinter Nights
>on consoles
Okay but why though? The entire point of NWN is the community modules and all that fanmade shit, as well as the aurora toolset that I can't imagine working on the consoles. The base campaign was boring because they spent more time making the toolset good and functional as the selling point (that said, the campaigns that came with the expansions was pretty based).

Do Switch even have mod support?

Attached: okbutytho.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Abdel in Smash
Unfortunately, if that were the case they'd go with the canon protagonist from those terrible novelizations, and that would be so awful that it'd be better to have no representation at all. A prominent NPC or villain like Irenicus could be awesome though, but it'd never happen.

Given how Sakurai went with Joker instead of, say, his manga name, and even went as far as to avoid naming the protags of P3 and P4 for their mii costumes (even though the latter is actually named Yu Narukami in P4 Arena), Sakurai would probably completely ignore the novelization and just call them Bhaalspawn or something.

>Enhanced Edition
Is this the version with all the SJW shit?
Why would anyone buy this?

Attached: YIKES.gif (436x244, 3.99M)

oh yeah, these games play terrificly without a mouse.
I am sure the playerbase of these fine platforms will thoroughly appreciate them.

they are not remakes, they are barely to be considered remasters, and you can turn off EVERYTHING they "improved". which of course begs the question why you would even buy them, but they are still great games, and can be gotten for as little as 2-3 bucks, and easier to handle than the originals with a stack of CDs each.
if you dont have them, they are definitely not a bad offer, even if beamdog gets money for practically nothing done on their part.

>Is this the version with all the SJW shit?
supposedly, but in reality, no.

siege of dragonspear castle is the main offender, and it is not that bad either, but the entire expansion is just clearly the worst content out of any infinity engine game or games trying to emulate the style, like pillars of eternity.
beamdog is not a good developer, and they are motivated more by the representation of their political beliefs than their admiration of old bioware games.

Yeah, but Joker had the same appearance and abilities regardless of what you named him. Outside of the canon version, Charname doesn't have a set class or even race. He'd have to either use the canon human fighter or make up something entirely new.
Or he could just ignore your mortal form entirely and just add the Slayer.