YAAAS

This game is gonna go full SJW isn't it?

Attached: 1559318668388.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/460725-modern-warfare-white-helmets-propaganda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I went to army selection and saw the female candidates on the table across from us, 80% of them were black.

Only two of the fellow male candidates were black guys.

yes

She was in the trailer for like 2 seconds and aside from the makeup, she looks extremely generic.
There is no way people can actually think this is worse than the Battlefield V trailer.

And people says I'm falseflagging when I point out Yea Forums is full of morons like OP

>see woman
>get triggered instantly
>must create Yea Forums thread about it
I really hate this new timeline. Please OP, get laid

A female operator is completely unrealistic. You're the triggered one lmao

I hope not and if you think a black woman automatically makes it SJW you should take a rest from certain board

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

who cares faggot, there are bigger issues in the industry than sjw faggots

t. unironic commie

If the game is good then nobody will care

>mfw I preordered

I suppose you might say this queen slayed

Attached: 1558022213644.jpg (788x1000, 94K)

Nothing wrong with a negress being an option.
If shes the main character thats fucked up though.

>wearing makeup in combat
She planning on getting raped or dating the enemy?

Attached: 1558131279323.jpg (340x506, 22K)

>You're the triggered one
>OMG A BLACK WOMAN IN A GAME
No it's definitely you LMAO.

>cod
>good

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (399x400, 13K)

There's plenty of evidence an all male army can win wars but I guarantee an all female one would get annihilated

Women are in combat roles now, its realistic.

Only valid criticism so far

C

>bland, generic AAA shooter
>injected with a slight helping of woke shit
you should expect this kind of stuff at this point. it's fucking COD just ignore it and move on.

The black race is designed for combat, at a biological level. Cope, sjw

Attached: 1557412897906.png (112x112, 16K)

Show me a female special operations operator that is black please.

Yeah a girl with a gun, totally unrealistic. Everything else though? Nah that's fine.
Cry some more snowflake, it's entertaining. Did /pol/ laugh at you too and that's why you're here?

Depends how they are used
The Soviet union sent women into battle taking advantage of German soldiers reluctance on firing on women .

Another game where you die for Israel

Where does it say shes special forces

/pol/ owns Yea Forums and 4channel.
Cope harder

ITT SJWs humiliate themselves by defending Call of Duty because it's got a black woman in it

did anyone else think it was another one of those soldiers with a full face mask/bandana thing before it clearly showed her face?

Norway got dozens of troops killed in Iraq because the female soldiers just could not stop using Tinder and gave away every detail about their position and assignments to ISIS

Is this what they teach in burgerland?

Attached: giphy[2].gif (312x180, 660K)

Natural selection at work

Attached: 1545524829292.jpg (399x386, 20K)

The SJW's are the ones complaining about a fictional video game.

>black female navy seal operator

source?

BFV and MK11 yeah i get it but this game hasn't shown any reasons to be concern about and to be honest i doubt activision will go that route because this COD needs to do really well

Blacks lack discipline - the only thing that matters in combat

You're defending Call of Duty because of your personal politics. Let that sink in my friend.

i don't care about cod anymore anyways but yeah female soldiers are pretty cringy

This is literally the right wing version of virtue signaling, no one can actually be upset about this, you just want people to agree with you and feel apart of an online community.

I'm guessing there's also a trillion The Quartering youtubes about how the SJWs have ruined CoD (despite there being female soldiers in every single game ever published in the series) that's sending the message that this is the weekly gamer outrage.

I know some Kurdish female soldiers put on make-up because they know if they get killed their bodies might not be retrieved to be given a proper burial so at least they're corpses will look nice.

Obviously
Black women are good for fighting, white women are good for dating.

>despite there being female soldiers in every single game ever published in the series
This.

Don't you remember the women in Modern Warfare 1 and 2?
They were everywhere!

>Manly tears hangs out with his black friend

Upsetti? No. Annoyed? Sure. Having holes as soldiers is the least of this garbage series' problems, but the
>GIT OVER IT CIS WHITE MALES WE'RE HERE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
posturing is getting old at this point. Yes. We get it already, you're women and capable too. Just not combat capable ;^)

>I'm guessing there's also a trillion The Quartering youtubes about how the SJWs have ruined CoD (despite there being female soldiers in every single game ever published in the series) that's sending the message that this is the weekly gamer outrage.
He's made one and said he's fine with it. It only doesn't work in WW2 settings, but nice try.

also CoD didn't have a female soldier until CoD4 and she was the Cobra pilot

It's a video game, mate.

Seething)))

Are people actually defending this? A black female special operations operator in COD MW4?Amazin

Attached: Ghost-modern-warfare-2-33026979-480-256.gif (480x256, 975K)

Since when has it been ok to have women in the army all dolled up?

COD was always casual oriented mainstream shit, retard

His ass.

More like full microtransactions

I'm 90% sure you're referring to that one green text an user posted about a war game the US Army was doing with Norwegian troops he was a part of.

Pic related, was Finland not USA lmao

Attached: image.jpg (499x818, 46K)

Huh, so the leaks got the black girl right. If the rest of the leaks are legit then this shit will not fly at all. People couldn't handle No Russian, what makes them think they can handle No Russian on steroids and with more black people?

I'm not caught up on the supposed leaks, what's being predicted to happen? Shooting up an African village or something this time?

What leaks?

is it really SJW when it's the entire industry and culture at large. mainstream does what mainstream does.

aww white supremacist triggered by a black person, how's your whit genocide doing?

noooooooooooooooooooo

NONONONON NOT A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN IN MY VIDEOGAME THAT I WON'T EVEN BUY FUCK

>Believes in Jewish propaganda.

Bet you think the Holocaust happened.

Nah, I'd expect for it to go down this way:

>Put afro woman in trailer to get virtue points.
>publicity about them including women and minorities, praising them.
>game comes out.
>afro woman fucks shit up in campaign and puts everyone in peril due to her being incompetent
>is actually a commentary on the retardedness of putting women in special forces.
>dies without an ounce of sympathy from other characters.
>sjws never find out because they don't play games anyway.

Attached: 1537377384667.png (510x511, 499K)

I don't feel like SJWs would or should rush to the defence of a game whose single player is probably going to be about fucking up generic brown people in the name of freedom and the USA.

>Terrorist """""""""""freeeeeedummbb fighters""""""""
>GOOD
>Assad's terrible regime of sanity
>Bad

Attached: 1528569377820.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

Destabilizing yet another middle eastern country: Priceless

Attached: 1555270710681.jpg (494x605, 68K)

Wait,that's a female?

rt.com/news/460725-modern-warfare-white-helmets-propaganda/

Russia absolutely seething at based big dimes Infinity Ward revealing them for the monsters they are.

Source for leaks?

No, because that's likely just a generic NPC character.

Imagine getting upset over reality

Attached: file.png (610x337, 369K)

she had time to put her make up on before going on the battlefield?

Imagine being so angry that a women is in the game at all.

is that special forces operator in the picture? no

Why are whitoid maleoids so fragile?

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

Why does it matter?

When I saw this, I was like "They just had to didn't they", trailer was surprisingly good except this shit.

Special forces isn't a joke. Grown ass men break during selection.
>Several women have attempted the 24-day program, part of the Special Forces Qualification Course, since then, but none have made it to the next round.
Jew York Times was screaming that a woman finally made it into special forces but she didn't make it through the next part of training.

>Why does it matter.

Again, why does it matter?

You're crying about what, Realism in Call of Duty of all things.

So while white men and black women are sent off to die in war black men and white women are left back home to procreate? What is americas problem

I once read somewhere that the white helmets are actually phonies or something.

Imagine getting upset over reality

upvoded and redid cold XD

Yeah I read they're western backed and help facilitate false flags like the chemical attacks which were allegedly carried out by the Syrian government (but actually carried out by western backed forces to turn the public and other allies against Assad).

Who cares lmao

>Why does it matter
Women don't make it into special forces, least of all women that are allowed to wear makeup during operations.

Attached: 65571_4035079969911_576632241_n.jpg (695x587, 55K)

Why do you care about realism in Call of Duty?

Where were you when Fake Iraq got a Nuke in MW1 and Russia managed to commit to an Invasion of America and Europe in MW2 and 3

We're there fortnite characters pretending to be soldiers in MW1?

Because that's what everyone is talking about, you fucking retard.

SJW already hate it because it shows women soldiers getting killed.