KOJIMA

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
any reason japanese got
>the superior trailer
>PATH VOL II with vocals instead of non vocals
I thought the game was about connecting to each other not this separatist shit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1279x685, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZLa1Z9-M8
youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything the west touches it turns into shit

>I thought the game was about connecting to each other

On PS4 only.

Ironic.

They had to make it look less videogamey for the latte sipping sony crowd.

start by looking up the music video for apocalyptica

> On PS4 only.
Should we tell him, Yea Forumsros?...

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1536648694733.jpg (797x597, 34K)

That interview which said there will be PC release got removed by Sony and fact Horizon doesn't have "only on playstation" stamp on official sites ?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZLa1Z9-M8
just look at this, vastly superior trailer

Attached: 1554375762408.png (1204x1072, 642K)

>he gave Sony the rights to his IP
I guess kojima didnt learn from konami.

Is Troy Baker fucking the player's mom?

Sony let Santa Monica completely redo god of war from the ground up.
Sony let Naughty Dog drop the Uncharted series even though it is the most succesful series from them.
Sony let Guerilla Games switch not only series but also the entire genre from first person campaign shooter to third person open world RPG.
As long as Sony doesn't do a Team Ico with Kojima, i don't see Sony meddling too much. I also believe Kojima has an agreement where he can get the rights back.

honestly horizon zero dawn was a huge disappointment, Sony should have said something

HZD was one of the best new IP's this year. Sure it wasn't as good narrative and story + cutscene execution as Naughty Dog or Santa Monica (and potentially Kojima Productions) but the gameplay was undeniably fun.
Sold over 10m, reviewed really well even while being compared directly to BOTW (for no good reason)

Connect with each others =/= america first always every single times

> shitposting because in not coming on PC

??? the video looks like someone randomly threw it together in like 30 minutes I dont even know what it is about

murricunt normalfags can't handle vocal music in their pretentious movies

gameplay was its weak part desu, also you can tell that they didn't have much experience with RPGs

Gameplay was its strongest part in my opinion. Every robot felt different yet fun. The RPG mechanics could use some inspiration from Diablo 2 or something, but overall it wasn't in the players way that much so it didn't bog down the experience at all.

Attached: 23458.png (499x488, 152K)

YES

Can you feel the HYPE? Death Stranding may not be MGS6, but it may as well be at this point.

Cut trailer showing more gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

it's just the way japs do their marketing. Look at pokemon trailers

I liked this music before you did, Yea Forums. I made Lineage 2 music videos to this back in 2004

Maybe Japan got the better trailer because Kojima knows they wouldn't actually give a shit about his heavy handed social commentary

Switch/1X/PC faggot here and I am seething. Please come to PC oh god why

>third person open world RPG.
>RPG

That thing is a "fix the horror genre" thread dream come true, ghosts that drag you to a fucking whale monster that can swim through land. Looking at the Kojima productions video I bet there's a sperm whale too.

Attached: Laughing leviathan.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Several different stats and elemental powers with unique effects and character leveling, gear/loot at several different rarities, crafting etc.

Why is this game full with ugly people?