Life starts are Inception. Abortion is murder

2019 games that Kotaku and left wing game sites will hate.

A game where a dude carries a sentient fetus with psionic powers on him. Lefties gonna make a stink over this because fetus treated as human being.

Attached: baby.jpg (1280x720, 335K)

shut the fuck up phoneposting boomer
check my 5

I think you mean at conception you fucking basedboy

Check my 7

Life starts when God decides

there's no such thing as life

It is a human being you subversive kike. We are just arguing about when it's "okay" to kill a human being to benefit a woman.

I'm God. It starts at conception.

Inception,bitch. He's a psychic baby. Achieved self conscious at a single cell. Relives his past lives as a single cell, because of his strong connection to his oversoul which persists from life to life.

>inception

Forgot about how based this movie is thanks for reminding me OP

There are many instances it's okay to kill a human being. In your case it's because you are a sexual deviant and non-white.

The left want unlimited killing of babies, but want protection for murderers and pedos. Sad.

abortions are voluntary black population control you fucking retarded boomer
something like 85% of abortions are performed on sheboons

I'm straight and White.

Implying abortion don't benefit the dudes?

Fuckk women

The best argument in favor of abortion is the OP himself.

If anything the game is sjw, a man getting pregnant and all.
hideo may be gay but he should stop enforcing his fetishes in his game if he wants them to be liked by normal gamers

While it is true that abortion is the death of a child, the people who get abortions are usually people you wouldn't want more of.

>im too much of a coward to genocide niggers
>sacrifice white babies and women morality so some nigglets die
such a great plan

>are inception
At Conception you fucking troglodyte.

Yeah man totally

Profit is unpaid wages.

Exactly, watching this trailer, seeing the baby is white, saying most of the characters are white, seeing strong white males, seeing this fetus and the topis and politics, its a /pol/ wet dream I can't wait

t. rare 140iq /pol/ lurker because its possible to be high iq and right winged. lefty blown out. absolutely seething, dilate.

Attached: uythhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (546x546, 62K)

Abortion is ok, they won’t realize it anyway. The human race is overpopulated

you type like they attempted to abort you

>the left is going to etc. blah blah
Sorry to inform you, but many leftists already know about this game, and the only retard making some assertion about how any political faction will act is of course, a fucking anti-left cuck with hardly any understanding of politics in general.

seethe harder and have sex

The true redpill is that sperm is alive and that OP has aborted tons of his kinds into the rectums of other men.

Okay?

sperm is a seed that hasn't began growing. A fetus is. Big difference kiddo.