Just picked up dragon age

Just picked up dragon age
Got tips for the game Yea Forums?

Attached: 010D388D-E7C6-41FD-8029-5D81549F0B01.jpg (1921x2560, 1.2M)

get a refund and buy a better game

Pick rogue class.

roll uninstall wizard

This

Bow or daggers work great

Also the best parts of the game are in the DLC

Why the hell aren't you starting with Origins?

ALWAYS pick Templars, Tumblr hates them

Origins is dated and not that good to begin with.

be female elf mage and romance solas

Get the fuck off this board

Attached: 1459435471616.jpg (620x400, 39K)

inquisition is objectively worse in every way.

Get a refund.

Graphics and combat is better

Not many, I'm afraid. The main game didn't really feel that fun. The multiplayer was pretty alright, though.

This

Get the fuck of hinterlands or whatever ferelden red cliff area is called, it's designed for much later on than when you get there, don't linger in it

>combat
lol

You got the wrong Dragon Age

>Inquisitions
>combat
???

>Got tips for the game Yea Forums?
don't play tank or mage
play a rogue dagger dueler, or an aggressive 2 handed warrior type character.

>muh 8 abilities
>literally everything else is an improvement
>BUT MUH 8 ABILITIES
Just admit it sperg; you're into CRPGs. There's no need to shit on someone else's plate in a vain attempt for us to take you seriously.
Want to bitch about DA:I? Talk about the wartable missions, the true ending being DLC, the tranny, the lore retcons, the leftist bias, the bussywork, the at best mediocre writing, the pandering etc etc.

>inquisition is objectively worse in every way.
naw inquisition is great. I fairly picky and I was able to play through it all + dlc and It was amusing most of the time.

Everything is a fucking damage sponge. Also yeah, muh 8 abilities. Which are all fucking lame. Also, the skill trees make no sense in terms of lore.

Mod the wartable timers
Leave the hinterlands after doing the main quest and talking to the horses guy(to get a mount)
Farm everything in Haven asap
If you want the true ending you'll need DLC
Mod inquisition perks(so you can get all of them)
Do a rogue for the first playthrough
To fuck best girl you must play as a man
British VAs are better
Playing with a controller on PC borderline mandatory

Anything decent in Inquisition is overshadowed by the rest being dumbed down compared to Origins. Damn right I'd rather have 50 spell choices than 8

>Make no sense in terms of lore
How do you mean?

Knight-enchanter allows you to solo dragons (and basically everything else too) thanks to survivability and good damage output, rogue classes have better damage but lower survivability. Almost everything else sucks ass.
Move away from the initial areas as soon as you can, if you linger you'll just get bored and get little to nothing for it. Just keep progressing the story until you get to the second hub, then things start picking up and you have much more freedom.

FPBP

Each element having its own tree for mage spells. And those trees having creation, spirit, enthrophy and so on.

Get Tresspasser DLC, create female elf mage and romance Solas. Literally the best possible combination

This All DA games suck

Origin's gameplay has aged like malaria infested milk.
Quality over quantity any time. Not that I'd call DA:I quality, but I'll be fucked if I ever consider DA:O's gameplay good just because I had as many abilities as in an MMO.

It gets a *lot* of critical response on Yea Forums.

Reasoning being …

Inb4
>lore / story
>non-gameplay character features
>selection options for dialogues

Action gameplay specific inquiries are, e.g.,
>amounts of buttons for variety and depth of combos
>novel utility of CQC, ranged, or magi
>mobility
>pacing

Attached: Peanut-Butter-and-Banana-Sandwich-with-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Sauce-notenoughcinnamon.com-@NECinnam (550x683, 69K)