What are some nice comfy gaymen to get your girlfriend into PC GAMING?

what are some nice comfy gaymen to get your girlfriend into PC GAMING?

what do all the femanons on Yea Forums play?

Attached: 288492_oaa8710018982_lrg.jpg (850x315, 81K)

Koikatsu

Throne of Lilith with the infinitychan edits.

PC gaming is too complicated for them

Don't Starve Together

>femanons on Yea Forums
you don't actually believe this, do you?

In my ex's case, she got into gaming when she hurt her foot and we couldn't go out and do much else

We played L4D2 on my Xbox 360

Attached: 1557591456082.png (1440x1023, 1.83M)

Of course not, this is a bait thread, dingus.

>with the infinitychan edits.
What are they?

Buy her Stardew Valley to make her get used to using a kb+m.

Then move onto 3D, I personally don't support Pathea, but My Time At Portia will help her get used to 3D games.

Then try getting her into 1st person games, Portal is good. It will help her learn how to aim.

Mario games in general
Maybe some platformers or cute games
If she starts showing interest in games like Counter Strike or Team Fortress dump her.

Vidya James wasnt even the first redhead Yea Forums invented

This shit again?

You think all women are softies and fat SJWs that won't stand Yea Forums or something?

Do we literally have to be sluts and mention we're females all the time and then show our boobs because otherwise you don't believe us like we did in a previous thread half a week ago?

>Mario games in general
>PC

>Maybe some platformers or cute games
such as?

I dunno, why don't you go fucking check you dumbass retarded velcro-using nigger

Yes i'm a girl gamer, yes i'm sexy, yes i can beat you online, yes i like anime too, no i'm not a tranny, yes i think trump looks like a radioactive orange.

Trolling is about subtlety, dude. You really must try harder.

I am a proud femanon. Balls and all.

>such as?
Ori
Undertale
Crash Bandicoot/Spyro remasters

my gf loves casual shit like harvest moon, sims and she likes to play competitive games with me like lol and overwatch

make her play
the type of games she seems interested in and get to know her play style and things she cares about. simple and works every time