Who is the best persona protagonist?

Who is the best persona protagonist?

Attached: DggNkGMUcAAPQnQ.jpg (1200x731, 176K)

Why does everybody ignore the first two Personas?

Tohru "bitches and whores get the rope and more" Adachi

Attached: 1544240035903.png (700x785, 264K)

>Akira+Ann
lmao what a fucking faggot

Ta-chan, natch.

Because Persona 3, 4 and 5 are social life simulators for weebs and 1 and 2 are JRPGs.

Though I like nu-Persona more, my favorite protagonist is Tatsuya.

Lovers are always best girls.

This boy.

Attached: 1559060472137.png (426x640, 95K)

Makoto is pushed way harder than Ann and while Yukari is best girl she was a flop as the official-unofficial pick and they've swapped to Aigis since FES dropped.

P4 doesn't really have a waifu more pushed as canon than the rest besides maybe Rise since she's into Yu regardless of you doing her s.link or not.

Sluts

Lovers are always worst girls

Since P2 this is the iron clad rule.

pretty much this, kind of like Squaresoft's early tries at RPGs the first two Persona games were pure JRPG cancer rushed out the door to try to steal OG FF7's thunder

Because 90% of persona "fans" have only played or seen persona 5 and PQ2 so they don't even know about P1 or P2. hell 50% of the fanbase don't know jackshit about persona 3

If you just take vanilla P4 into account, yes. If you’re looking at P4 as a whole they clearly push Marie

Because they've never played them, and why would they?
Who the fuck want's to go back to those Playstation/PSP level of graphics and that shit gameplay.

Attached: 15051762590376.jpg (497x467, 57K)

Aigis NTR's Yukari out of the role of main heroine in the base version of the game.

For the same reason everyone ignores the first two GTAs; the series didn't start to matter until 3.

hilariously you nuke your relationship with Rise (or at least with her fans) doing her s.link

old game bad

The real reason is the series was rebooted with 3 and taken in a different direction. Persona 1 and 2 are never included because they're the casual SMT (not even joking this is the reason they existed)

Persona 1 is trash

Didn't the gameplay suck?

canonically Rise would be the only one the protagonist could have a relationship with since she moves back to Tokyo while the rest are in bum fuck nowhere

Reminder that she's an idol and would be just as distant as the rest due to her obligations as well as travelling all over the place to promote.

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Hair Flower.jpg (396x688, 190K)

modern persona fans have never actually played them and it shows, just check the other replies

>Best girls of modern persona games
P3: Fuuka
P4: Chie
P5: Makoto

Why all girls are smaller that protagonist ?

Attached: OilbXuP.jpg (720x707, 50K)

Persona 1 is bad. Persona 2 is boring, And Maya looks retarded by the way.

I played P1 and loved it
P2 IS on the other hand was probably the most painful experience I've had playing a videogame.
The story and characters are fine but I had 0 fun in the 12 hours I put into the game.

you had me up to p5. hard drop my dude

t.manlet

I can guarantee that none of these retarded waifufags have ever played older games. It's even doubtful that they've played newer games. Waifufags don't play games, they're there to circlejerk and pat each other on their backs.

They don't have muh waifu

P3 is the Morrowind of the Persona series.

There's a part in P2 IS where you literally pick a girl (or dude) to confess to and that changes how some of your negotiations play out

>Akira with Ann
>Not a cake harem
older women just cant resist him

Attached: 1551619517579.jpg (1000x640, 107K)

Can I play these games as a bitter incel to reflect my real life personality? I don't like women.

yes you can make them fall in love with you and friendzone them if you really want

reading these is painful. god I hate waifufags

I really enjoyed that doujin where Akira got mind controlled and turned into an unaware cockhungry slut