In a 3x3 thread last night I claimed that novelizations of video games are for children...

In a 3x3 thread last night I claimed that novelizations of video games are for children, and I referred to Halo: Fall of Reach as an infantile bedtime story. I'd like to make this thread to apologize. It appears I was the faggot in this scenario. I read 200 pages of the novel in one sitting. It seems so detailed that I forgot I was reading about Halo at a certain point. This post goes out to you, Halofags. I was wrong, and I am sincerely sorry for being such a bitch.

Attached: fall of reach.jpg (311x499, 27K)

Glad you realized you're a faggot, faggot.

No problem friend, glad you're enjoying it.

This is either prime shilling, or you're a true human, bravo anyway!

I tried reading some of the other books, but Nylund had a touch that the rest couldn't compare to. Pretty great read with enough "realistic" sci-fi to make it not seem contrived and captures you as a reader. I still go back and read bits here and there. First Strike, Fall of Reach, and Ghosts of Onyx are all great.

Attached: 1355806389032.jpg (1024x904, 550K)

Why the fuck would I shill a book thats nearly 20 years old that I initially thought was for babies? Can't you faggots stop being paranoid for five seconds?

Silent Storm feels like a Nylund book and Oblivion is being worked on by the same author.

The Gears of War books aren't bad either, actually. A lot of video game novelizations are actually better than the video game.

>nearly 20 years old
oh god what the fuck. im gonna wake up one day and be in my fucking forties suddenly.

I keep saying that if a script was written based on Fall of Reach it could probably translate into a pretty good movie.

Attached: 1436450713684.jpg (2150x1215, 959K)

So you commented on something you didn't read nor knew the context of? You really are a fucking faggot and should kill yourself because you're the type of iggnorant twat that causes all the problems of this fucking world.

>heh....halo CE. now THAT was a video game jr.
i'm already there user

Attached: 1533044420296.png (680x1519, 837K)

They already made a good movie based on Spartan lore, it's called Soldier starring Kurt Russel.

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (640x480, 63K)

I made a generalization about novelizations, which are more often than not total trash. I was wrong, I apologized, and I called myself a faggot. I've learned. What more do you want?

True. I remember watching that on VHS with my dad when I stayed home sick from school one day. Kino.

Is there a mega for all the Halo side content? It's the only franchise other than Stargate that I want to read the books of.

This is a nice thread.

Check the archive and look for gay elite images, Vien usually posts a Google drive link.

That's based off of Blade Runner

StarCraft books are also pretty decent, but yeah I recommend all the Halo books

I just checked. Someone last month posted his links without the gay elite images, so Vien wiped the drives.

Damn, didn't know he was that gay.

Jesus christ what an immense cunt. Namefags should be gassed.

Novelizations aren't that bad, nor are manga adaptations.
The Ocarina Of Time manga is pretty good. I bought it for 7 bucks and the story so far is pretty lit

Shut the fuck up you retarded little manbaby bitch

Owning up to acting like a bitch isnt beneath me. I've learned from this experience. Go back to shitposting about identity politics or some such faggotry, you've clearly got nothing to say.