Link's Awakening was inspired by Twin Peaks

>Link's Awakening was inspired by Twin Peaks
>Twin Peaks is revived 25 years later and steals LA's ending where the protagonist is just in someone else's dream
Really makes you think

Attached: twin links main.jpg (633x356, 57K)

yeah, i saw that video too

>steals LA's ending where the protagonist is just in someone else's dream
Except Phillip Jefferies said they were living in a dream back in 1991.
He also said HELL GAWD BABY DAMN NO

AYUDAMANE

THE SHIT IT COMES OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

what went wrong with The Return

What was up with that frog thing that went inside that girl's mouth?

>top-down Zelda with Twin Peaks influence is the best of its kind
>Scooby-Doo series with Twin Peaks influence is the best of its kind

Hmm...

This is a Doug thread now, post your Dougsona

Attached: latest-11.png (428x604, 139K)

The book, Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier, confirms that the girl was Sarah Palmer and therefore it is easy to assume that the frog was Judy or an agent thereof.
Following that thread of logic, Leland was already posessed by Bob at the time of Fire Walk With Me and you see him frequently drugging Sarah's food or drinks, presumably to keep Judy/Whoever from lashing out at him.

it was you getting Lynched

Attached: 1526342567514.gif (499x281, 1.22M)

>Except Phillip Jefferies said they were living in a dream back in 1991.
this, not to mention it goes a little deeper than OP's "it was just a dream" summation. by that nature, we are living in a dream in this very moment, as we each browse this thread.

absolutely nothing.

Attached: 0919fc65071db39214a7877577b71485.jpg (500x621, 42K)

what the heck, why is leland so angry in that image macro you have posted to the website 4channel.org/v/?

i think he forgot to eat his creamed corn

DEAR 4CHANNEL FRIENDS
I'VE BEEN BROWSING HERE FOR TWENTY WHOLE MINUTES, AND NOW I HAVE A HEADACHE AND DYSPEPSIA. WILL POUR MYSELF A GLASS OF MILK (PIPING HOT).

Also it doesn't ever matter that they're living in a dream, as the dream is simply a framework for all the supernatural shit to make some sense.

L Y N C H E D

Any good places to watch the return? I completely checked out when happened.

What was his endgame?

Attached: 4604241015849.jpg (1059x1080, 185K)

Here is the water, and here is the well.
Drink deep, and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes, and the dark within.

/thread

are the twin peaks books worth reading or is there a better place to catch up on twin peaks lore?

DELETE THIS!!!!!

The books are boring and overexplain the lore
You don't watch TP because you want a detailed, logical lore that makes sense anyway

fair enough thanks fren

i disagree with . the first book is enthralling, and weaves TP lore with real-world occultism and past events without sacrificing the mysticism of the show. nothing is detailed, and nothing overexplains anything else. even after reading, the show has plenty of mysteries, most being the same as you'd have without the book.

the second book i was indifferent on, and i suppose that one does overexplain a bit. but it's also meant to provide closure to certain events from S3, so the only way that's a con is if you dislike how it provides that closure, or if we get a fourth season. all of the overexplanation here is also mostly on a character basis, or in TP's more grounded "real-world". all of the mysticism and supernatural shit is still left a mystery, even if details are given, even within the book's framing they're guesswork at best.

BAH...

WAHH?

Attached: twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-phillip-jeffries.png (670x377, 114K)