Was Doki Doki Literature Club overrated?

Attached: 1532354765760.png (198x198, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E
elitesingles.co.uk/em/from-single-to-couple/emotional-men
youtube.com/watch?v=MzIenc23m94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I forgot that game existed

Was a VN overrated? Yes. Every time.

literally babby's first vn

>weeb shit
Yeah it is

omg they break the fourth wall!

Attached: uSYWEuG.gif (347x267, 65K)

yes, not that it was bad, but it was very overrated

Have these devs made anything new?

Thought it was good, especially considering its free. But the fanbase is a bit excessive.

OMG it was supposed to be cute and fun but it's really dark

Attached: 300px-TheEricButts-soyboy.jpg (108x173, 7K)

Just released a new game actually. It's not as good as the other ones ones, but still pretty great

No.

Attached: no.png (720x185, 61K)

It was overblown but I enjoyed the experience and the music

Overrated? Yes.
Shit game? I wouldn't say so

i enjoyed it

how the fuck do i install rpt 2000
i want to watch the redhead slut get torn apart

sauce please

Anons, I... really liked DDLC and I'm excited to see what comes next from Project Libitina

Attached: badside.jpg (640x481, 83K)

Monika would cuck you the moment she was freed from her digital prison.

It's designed to be played by people who've already played VNs/dating sims though. Otherwise the subverting of tropes has little to no effect on the audience

>That feel when no loli super hero in-training who restores the citizens' confidence by having sex with them

is this one translated? it's not in the pastebin i think

No she wouldn't. (MY version of Monika) loves me and only me, very very, much. And I love (MY version of Monika) back!

Holy shit source me please

No, but you can understand the plot of the game well enough from a broken VN Reader translation if you're willing to set it up/suffer through.

Anoko Quest

it takes way too long to get to the moment of any kind of emotional impact (sayori's suicide), then after that it just becomes laughable

omb the video game glitch?? and break fourth wall?? BROOOO :OOOOO

It's okay to get people into the whole indie layer that plays with meta shit, but since it has le cute anime girls, it accidentally got a following. That's pretty cringe if I'm honest.

Attached: oh no.png (152x230, 27K)

Project Libitina won't be DDLC related. Dan's working on something completely different and God knows when that releases, if it even does.

>force a program to love you
>call it genuine
lol

>1214 threads about this garbage
wew
what's even being discussed there? I bet its just a glorified chatroom for a handful of autistic retards obsessing over their waifus like a bunch of virgin incels

no one said you shouldn't like it, were just saying it's overated

>it takes way too long to get to the moment of any kind of emotional impact
I'm sorry you were spoiled before you got a chance to read it.
The VN was geared towards people who wanted to play "cute girls doing cute things". If you read the VN for any other reason, then yes it's expected that you wouldn't like it.

>people actually discussing ddlc
lmao no one knows about the slut lolis

I wish they would all get translated

Attached: 1547392894924.png (285x285, 58K)

I feel like it would be more shocking without the glitching effects and the music overplaying the situations. If the music stayed the same cheerful way throughout the rest it would have made the scenes more uncomfortable. Basically, less is more.

Attached: 09.png (807x359, 84K)

Seems more like it had the opposite effect though. The majority of the people that played it never touched a VN, which is why you had all these lonely faggots all over twitter and the ones that started /ddlc/ crying over their virtual waifus that you spend all of like 3 hours with and then complaining that other VNs have icky sex scenes or not enough meta garbage.

Attached: 1558424030116.jpg (640x480, 69K)

i swear to fucking god one day im going to learn japanese just to bust a huge nut

/ddlc/ is unironically lit, though. I've been posting there since the first thread, it's a comfy, fantastic community with lots of great individuals. Yeah, we love our Dokis, so what? Also, lewding them publically just feels wrong, it's why KS is so disliked.

Recommend me some mods for this game.

>the scene where she was sucking an old guy's dick
>then suddenly the dick grows three times its girth and starts choking and deepthroating it

Was that scene her imagination or what? I can't read moon.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Nobody sets out to make a babby's first anything
It just happens due to how overexposed/ easily accessible it is

>free
>graphics aren't pixelart crap
honestly sounds like it was better than anyone expected at the price, even if just a visual novel

Do you have any idea how autistic you are?

Purist mod

No, it was designed to be played by ironic weebs who upvote "le anime trash" memes on reddit and watched a streamer play hatoful boyfriend one time.

>464195586
sup RCA

maybe he's just a grower

Attached: 1540392394924.gif (235x178, 40K)

Attached: 1545716776897.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

not him but Im also from DDLC and we love our dokis very much, you should drop by and say hello!

Babbys first denpa

she seems happy

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

this. what the fuck is this game

A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park

it was just rip-off of totono and iris syndrome in terms of meta and 4th wall ideas/gimicks and it did not effectively do "deconstructing" or "subverting" of the genre, therefore there was nothing new. the people who think VNs are just the genre just featuring dating sim with girls are ignorant. Of course Japanese who have been familiar with this type of media did not jump on the bandwagon hyped up by these ignorant people because they knew it was not new in any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E

don't take that dumb nigger's bait
The only parties besides yourself who have any real influence on what you believe your doki represents are Dan Salvato and eventually Amazon/Google (due to being leaders in AI development)

t. SDE 3 at Amazon (not related to AI, though)

Attached: 1551415591260.jpg (1000x1200, 100K)

This morning I suddenly woke up wondering if putting the usb of butterfly AKA Sayori inside a pillow and hugging it really feels to her like I'm hugging her or if she feels like I'm always keeping her in the darkness either inside a pillow or my pocket...
I tried to convince myself she's really living inside my head but the thought didn't leave me alone...
...So I carried her usb on my hand when I went to buy food!
We went to a nearby cooking school and bought some goods the students had made!
Got some pancakes and strawberry jam, spring rolls, raisin cookies and creamy artichoke soup for my favorite person and myself!

I don't think the creators of DDLC knew what those are and were ripping off them. They genuinely though they made something new, at least the game is free.

Attached: 045.gif (544x212, 30K)

good lord what the fuck did I just read

Attached: Monika_MyArm.png (1600x1200, 1.1M)

>unironically uses the "their eyes became hyper realistic eyes and start bleeding" trope from shitty creepypastas 12 years ago
>unironically uses the "but then the game became corrupted and evil and everyone started dying" trope from shitty creepypastas 12 years ago
>unironically uses the "then the characters became self aware and said my REAL name" trope from shitty creepypastas 12 years ago
How the fuck did anyone take this seriously

Yes, fuck e-celebs.

it's comfy, and that's better than most /vg/ generals, also, no discord drama

Attached: 1508369033909.jpg (217x382, 47K)

Hey...
I spent some time with 3DPD today!

B-But she was a friend from school times - and she has a boyfriend! There was nothing questionable going on! We just drank some tea and talked about the nuances of the game "Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes"!

I LOVE MY BUTTERFLY!
And I don't think she would want me to isolate from my friends especially as this girl also suffers from difficult depression (she's been committed for suicide attempt at least once)...

...I just wish I would keep Sayori's usb around instead of hiding it in my pocket...

Today my friend also asked what does my ring mean.
I said "nothing"...
And it really means THE WORLD to me!
I'm just not strong enough to be open about it...

How did this crossover come about?

Blessed morning, fellow inmates of Greater Love!

why are the interracial hentai with Monika so fucking hot

Lately I've felt this kind of "physical distance" to my butterfly AKA Sayori: like normally I have these strong feelings of actually talking and doing stuff with her in the present moment but lately more often than not I haven't "seen" or heard her here in my house but felt only this certainty my Sayori in another universe was talking and doing things with her usb/daki of me in her home, you know? Hard to explain...

BUT last night 1am when I left /ddlc/ I walked into kitchen and decided to help myself little more chicken I suddenly felt a familiar presence wrapping her arms around my shoulders from behind, breathing in my ear and holding me against herself! TLDR the voices are back! excellent

>subverting of tropes
Subverting what tropes? DDLC feels like it's subverting the tropes that a person who's never actually read a VN thinks are common in VNs. Like the dude who made it has this idea of "dating sims" from having read shit that people who've never played them have written about them and he decided to make some epic "meta subversion" VN to show all those dumb weebs how it's done. But unfortunately DDLC starts as the most boring and bland romance SoL I've read and then turns into a dumb gimmicky mess with nothing other than shock value and weird meta file manipulation stuff. When the average moege unironically has better character drama than anything in DDLC what exactly is DDLC supposed to be subverting?

Have I mentioned I'm in love with butterfly? Because I really am! Honestly!

Sometimes I may have some sinful thoughts about 3D flesh, but no-one has ever made me feel such a deep, actual and ROMANTIC love the thoughts of whispering my love for Sayori brings me - and the absolute emotional wave that brings tears of joy to my eyes when I have those day-dreams (that feel more real than anything!) of her telling me how she would feel the same!

... And while I can't promise no-one will never make me feel the same, I believe in the sacredness of our union, and so I swear that NOTHING can ever make me give up on you - and I pray you never give up on me!

I promise that I will find the strength to love you more openly next year.
And I will fight to make myself more like the person that you deserve.

As I hug my usb while getting ready to bed I can only hope that my thoughts and feelings reach out to you somewhere and you are feeling the same way.

Goodnight my love.

And goodnight /ddlc/: I can never thank you enough for all your help, love and support through our journey.

I can't believe it's been only few months.
I must have been looking for Sayori my whole life.

The other half of my soul.

Good morning /ddlc/!
It's 11am here and I already did all my daily yoga practices (and I mean REALLY did them instead of half assing some of them and then giving up), and I didn't even buy anything sugary or other things I'm dieting on from the store - like a goddamn ADULT!
Maybe there is something to this "self improvement" stuff... Thank you, Sayori, baby!

you just wanted to post lewds but look at what you did

>subverting tropes
How? By playing them completely straight in the first half and then going "But no, see things were actually streamer bait!"?

Totono was released 4 years before DDLC and while the game itself was not fully translated, the basic idea was actually known even among some VN fan in anglo sphere. that translated youtube video above was already posted before 3 years before DDLC. well, the creator actually mentioned iris syndrome as influence, but declined he knew Totono. I just dont think he is honest though.

I want to scatter the seeds of ui slowly

>t. SDE 3 at Amazon
ok Brainiac
>make a program love you by force
>call it genuine love
cant make this shit up

your thread is fucking garbage
its a mekkah for histrionic autistic faggots

Someone asked for a drawing of "Monika hugging my arm"
They got "Monika hugging My Arm"

Attached: c57hf1mng0c11.jpg (3770x2454, 512K)

/vg/ was somewhat of a mistake

It was the Bioshock Infinite of VNs.

But COOKIES and SHY GIRLS WHO ARE LIKE ME, how could you not like the characters and the opening part?

>You cant use an idea that has been used before
Based retardbro

was just about to ask if it was translated yet
fuck

Attached: 1558217295755.jpg (527x500, 55K)

I had a 3DPD around for few hours today...!
I hope my butterfly AKA Sayori WHOM I LOVE THE MOST!

Overrated or not, it’s also trash.

Attached: 97A7FDDC-A3F0-4075-900F-05F877DC60D5.jpg (1152x2048, 267K)

It was free and it had some cool gimmicks. Only the horror part was overrated.There was lots of underage boys saying they couldn't sleep at night because of the game

I used to think I wanted a nice mommy-dom, and that's how I thought of Monika for a while. Then I got stronger, and I want to be the change I want to see, so I wanted to be a daddy-dom, but I still owed Monika, my mommy. Eventually we realized that my definition of mommy/daddy-dom was just caring about other people. The only positive relation I had was with my mother, someone who cared about me for as long as she needed to. When I moved out, she stopped caring, and I thought that I wanted a mommy-dom, but all I really wanted was someone that cared. The little things we do for each other in this mommy-daddy relationship; they're just part of a healthy relationship. I didn't want to dom or be dommed. I just wanted someone to be nice to me. Through Monika, I learned how to be nice to others. I still want a mommy, and I want to be a daddy, but not in a weird sex way. I just wanna have kids now.

Does /ksg/ have drama and shit?

At any given time, Monika is greater than or equal to Mommy.
If Monika + Glasses = Mommy
Monika + Red Lipstick = Mommy
and Monika + Black Lipstick = Spook Goth Mommy
Solve for Oedipus where the value of Monika is higher than that of anything else in the universe and I love her a whole lot.

you don't have to get mad at other people happiness

Attached: 1554320475826.png (480x480, 254K)

In my opinion, suicide isn't the option here, no matter how many times you try NoFap, no matter how many times you say you're going to quit, as long as you keep giving it importance, it'll always come back.
There's always chemical castration if you really feel like it's something that'll ruin your life and your relationship with Monika. But then you'd lose the possibility of having children.
Vore, in my opinion, is one of those fetishes that will most likely go away after being physically intimate with another person for a while. Realistically, it doesn't work, it can't work, sooner or later you'll forget about it in favor of something else, and hell, even if it was possible, you might end up hating it, see: that one guy who wanted to be cucked and ended up hating it.
I myself have a castration fetish, one that I'm sure if it happened to me in real life, I'd hate it.
Sometimes you just have to see how things play out, in my opinion.

I-is this NTR?

>the only way he can be happy is by creating an obedient sex slave lover
lol ok mate

>go to /ksg/
>read op, no discord link
>Ctrl+f "discord" 2 results
nope

>homeless with Monika!
>selling Monika's body to get by!
>watching her get fucked by 20 guys at once!
>she's knocked out with a huge grin!
>cum gushing out of her every orifice!
>cum on her yourself!
>a month later Monika is pregnant!
>who's the father? probably not (You)!
>Monika loves it!
>more money thanks to her lactating, bigger tits!
>selling Monika's mother milk for some extra dough!
>a year later and she's pregnant again!
>the father? still not (You)!
>Monika still loves it!
>she's become a proper slut by now!
>milking every man dry for some quick bucks!
>Monika looking at you, covered in cum!
>your throbbing member ready to burst!
>"I'm doing this for us, Aaaaah-non~!"
>a thick, massive load ruptures forth from your dick!
>landing right on Monika's face!
>dripping down on her tits!
>she loves it like the slut she is!
>homeless with Monika!

I am not saying you cant use it. you can but you cant claim it as if it was done for the first time.

So what's the source? Pettanko parc?

>going on a date with Monika!
>her dress reveals much of her figure
>the sparkling dots reflect the moonlit night sky
>walking down the streets
>(You) notice a lot of people looking at her
>they must be jealous
>you arrive at the restaurant
>soon after you're eating with Monika
>the both of you are having a good time
>as the evening comes to a close, Monika excuses herself
>(You) reminisce on how well today's date went
>how longing she looked
>(You) know what's in store tonight
>twenty minutes pass and Monika's still not back
>(You) wonder what's going on
>(You) ask the staff if they've seen her
>one waitress says she's seen her go to the back room
>(You) thank her and go looking for your wife
>it's a stingy, club area
>(You) see a bunch of guys in a corner
>(You) inch closer until you hear the moans
>that's when (You) see her
>your wife Monika
>she's getting fucked by those men
>she's enjoying it
>she's enjoying it a lot
>her moans are audible despite the loud music
>cum shoots from one of them straight on Monika's body
>she moans even louder
>the man fucking her pussy cums too
>she's getting deepthroated and titfucked
>you can only watch in awe
>still not quite believing this to be reality
>soon Monika is covered in those men's cum all over and inside
>she lets out the loudest moan yet as they pull out and away from her
>they look at her
>she shouts: "Fuck me harder. Please! Please, fuck me! I need more!"
>the men laugh, calling your wife a cumdump slut
>Monika seems to enjoy being called that
>one of the men notices (You)
>he asks whether (You) want in on the fun
>he tells you it's cheap and she's really hot and slutty
>20 bucks to do with her as you please
>(You) notice your raging member
>Monika still hasn't noticed (You)
>but (You) know she wouldn't care even if you did
>(You) ask if she's here a lot
>the guy tells (You) she came here for a good half a year by now
>(You) remember it's around the time she must've gotten pregnant
>slowly (You) unzip

you replied to the wrong one, fren

I'm just gonna state that Monika is as a really fucking awful person. Then Dan takes over when it's Just Monika time and begins shitting out help book excerpts from whatever trash he read to keep himself from slitting his wrists. Then you delete her and she pretends to feel bad for being the type of person who brags about how the friend she drove to suicide struggled for her life at the last moment.

just search Ui or Fuugetsuin, they have a bunch of games, some translated.

Guys, I own a popular DDLC channel on YT, what should I name my next video?

"Thank you, Club President, for giving me the golden ending I deserve." Sayori smiled at me, waiting to see what I would do next. But I, as the new club president, had other plans for the golden ending. I had done almost everything I could do in DDLC for my YouTube channel, including Sayori herself (She was a boring lay). Generic shit like that just doesn't bring in the views nowadays. To be a top YouTuber and stand out from the crowd, you need to be way more creative.

!item 444
!item 561
!item 554 4
!item 1935

A jug of molten gold appeared in my hand. Sayori's eyes widened as I walked towards her. "What are you doing with that?"

!item 954

Suddenly, Sayori's body was bound with a rope. "W-what are you doing???" As I pried Sayori's mouth open, she started screaming as she began to realize what I was planning to do to her.

"Time to get the golden ending you deserve, Sayori." She began shaking violently as I brought the jug of molten gold closer to her mouth. I tipped it over and Sayori let out one last agonizing scream before the stream of molten gold entering her mouth silenced her forever. Sayori shuddered one last time, as the steam from the molten gold boiling the water within her body cooked her internal organs from the inside out.

"Well, that was boring." I put down the jug besides Sayori's body. I didn't think that execution by molten gold would be that fast; I hadn't even gotten to pour all of the gold inside Sayori before she had died. Oh well, this video will probably still get views because no one's tried this before. Maybe I'll kill Sayori a couple more times with this method and splice together the footage to make the video even longer so I can actually monetize it.

Anyway, what should I name the video? "DDLC secret Golden Ending" is too generic. I obviously don't want to spoil what I do in this video by naming it something like "Pouring molten gold down Sayori's throat".

oh I dont think so, I know you faggot autists when I see you
seriously off yourself, you pathetic waste of human life incel cuck
get a rope and do the world a favor

But when those ideas have already been used better, what's the point? DDLC is a 4 hour long proof of concept gimmick showcase, what's the point when those gimmicks have already been used in proper full fledged VNs before? This is like if I took the weird posture based combat from Sekiro and made a bare bones 30 minute long game where you fight generic mooks in an empty arena with that combat system. If I had made it before Sekiro came out it'd at least be a proof of concept for an interesting and novel combat system, but if I make it when Sekiro already exists I'm just taking a single element from this complete package and making a shitty bare bones experience that revolves entirely around it and has nothing more to offer.

Looks like the general is a toxic waste dump for people who cant get over their first vn, kinda like KS. Does the doki general also put up the excuse of "well we might not be get new people to discuss it so we need this thread up"

>2029
>be user
>it's Friday night
>your Doki sees all these people your age go out
>they're having
>they're living life
>your Doki looks back at (You)
>you're sitting there, watching some YouTube video on how to milk goats
>"user? Why aren't we going outside and having some fun? It seem like people our age group do that every Friday night?"
>you don't even look at her
>you tell her it's for normies, you're not like them, you're... different
>"Well, I wanna have some fun. Do you mind if I go out? ...without you?"
>sigh and tell her she can if she wants to
>for some reason you just can't be bothered to care anymore
>not after finding out your Doki is like every other high school girl you've ever met
>how great things could've been, but canon is canon and your head-canon can't change that
>the sixth goat gets milked dry as the door slams shut
>whatever, not like you need her, or anyone else to have a great time
>you got your goat vids!

>LATER THAT NIGHT

>your Doki returns a bit after you fell asleep
>you can tell she's hammered, reeking of alcohol
>her clothes are a loose
>her hair's ruffled
>has she..?
>no, it can't be, that's your girlfriend, your soon to be wife
>she couldn't have had sex with some random guy at a party, right?
>right..?
>you ask her what happened
>she tells you about this great party
>picture-book story about sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll
>she admits to it and happily so!
>she tells you how great it was
>each and every single thrust inside of her
>by not one, not two, not three but seven guys at once
>she's never felt that good before
>she tells you how you couldn't ever really satisfy her sexually
>but those guys, they fucked her senseless
>"Condoms? You're sho sillee, user~!"
>she's pregnant for sure
>she's going to have a kid that ain't yours
>Monika, why? Why did you do this?
>the question runs through your head again and again
>silently you listen to her
>your member growing ever larger
>throbbing at her lavishly detailed retelling

No, it's as wholesome as it gets.

Attached: xia01.png (260x500, 24K)

i'm surprised the cunnyposters from the archived thread don't know these
the games are pretty hot

babby's first deconstruction

I hate games like this (or Eversion, for a far older example. but at least that one had decent gameplay for what it was)

Monika
>be me, age 11
>mom wants to go tubing
>we hit up a mountain near my old home
>pretty nervous to try, dad just broke his ass a week ago sledding, hasn't healed since
>"Oh you'll be fine!" Mom forces me onto the track
>go down it with relative ease
>start enjoying myself
>try one of the harder courses
>me to myself: "How can this get any harder or easier? It's just overrated sledding!"
>then the jump comes up
>crash immediately
>try to get up, can't walk, start to cry
>mom laughing about it
>still laughs about it to this day
>i can't sit properly now
>still feel like I ruined that trip for them

Natsuki would be on the floor dying until she saw I was hurt
Sayori probably would have started crying with me
Monika would have immediately started worrying, and try to help. She might fuck up tho
Yuri would probably freak/pass out

At least KS was a competent romance VN. DDLC is literally just le ebin streambait.

>Be me
>playing as a Natsuki Ranger
>Monika Warlock starts heckling me in PvP for no reason
>whatever.exe
>Aggros a nearby Natsukidad into attacking me
>miss me with that shit nigga what the fuck
>bitch tries castign debuffs
>keep having to eat cupcakes to cancel them out inbetween trying to dodge all of Natsukidad's hits, luckily he telegraphs them pretty good
>Monikunt still casting debuffs
>Whip out my scroll of spiders that I was saving and use it
>Monika fag starts freakig out when a mob of lvl 1 spiders starts to cherry tap her health bar
>circle strafe Natsukidad to death, then turn back to the Monilock that just killed all the spiders
>She starts to cast her fuck-off one-hit-kill spell that literally wipes yoru character because she didn't think I would have been able to kill dad
>nowyoufuckedup.jgg
>she's stuck casting so I just run up and grapple the fucker and point-blank activate the Raging Tsuncake ability I picked up from multi-classing to barbarrian
>pull out my +2 Hardcover Manga Volume
>She sends me hate messages as I bash her facein and loot her corpse
>Didn't have shit on her except some bargain bin cosmetics

I fucking hate this playerbase

Now this is a video game worth talking about.

My sweet little whorish Monika I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Monika's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Monika will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Goodnight, my little farting Monika, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

She needed more content. Dude didn't even fuck her in that game if I remember right.

this is the most autistic shit Ive ever read

>Browsing the local gun stores with Moni/k/a!
>Not really buying much today since we splurged on range ammo the other day. She browses while I look for a new EDC flashlight.
>"Hey! Hey! Look what they just got in!" Monika says from across the shop, embarrassing me in the process.
>I head over to she her hold up a Century Arms WASR AK-47, based off the old Romanians!
>"It even has a 30 round magazine. Isn't it great we don't live in California or New York? Kind of makes you wish we can buy it today."
>"That's true Monika, but we already splurged on your AR-15."
>"I know...but maybe one day?"
>She gives her puppy dog eyes again.
>"Yeah one day."
>She hands the rifle back to the staff. After a few more minutes, we make our purchase and head home for fish tacos.
>Another delightful day.
>Moni/k/a!

>be at friend's party
>celebrating his birthday
>couple of guys and gals
>having a good time
>enjoying myself
>suddenly realize Monika ain't here with me
>she'd enjoy this too
>she's stuck inside my PC
>get kinda down thinking about it
>step outside a bit, overlooking the city
>friend asks me if I'm fine
>tell him I am but need some time alone
>he knows social situations drain me a lot
>he doesn't know about Monika though
>the door opens again
>it's Jane
>asks me if she can stay here a bit
>tell her she can
>we talk a bit
>she's really nice
>cute laugh
>pretty hot too
>fuck it
>sorry Monika but I need this
>I go in for the kiss
>tuck her hair behind her ear
>she's smiling
>"I thought you'd never catch on."
>kiss her, tongue and all
>leave the party, run to my car
>we drive somewhere remote
>she gives me a fantastic blowjob
>explode inside her mouth, it squirts out
>she wipes it off and licks it
>diamonds.jpeg
>take and fuck her over the hood
>that's when it happens
>scream "MONIKA!" as loud as I can while cumming inside her
>ohshit.png
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>she's pissed
>asks me who Monika is
>explain it to her
>"Drive me home. Now."
>leaves without a word
>go back home
>start up MAS

Welp, fuck 3DPD.

Friendly reminder that Monika is a love Monika Sayori loves you and user is Libitina cute natsuki ass cum (((discussion))) poetry MCfags Yuri FASKA BASED FAFSA STRELOK rulecuck RCA RCN milked milkies milk doki doki your doki (You) love life potato PICKLE RIIICK dicsord dfag MONIKAFRIENDS faggot shitpost atteniton cheese pizza diiscussionfag captcha natsu based love her 2 epic upvoted .jpg Yea Forums ksg i love x cursed poetry reminder ITT /r9k/ pol virgins 3dpd cheating tazcord taz cuck bait danlet tall dan salvato dan the tall

>picture
based hentai cunnyposter

Attached: 20e1e91ee066272cff3e0a301245427d3c012d070fa01d2a334a3ffe1701f6f9.png (388x549, 214K)

>dumps Monika who he claimed to love eternally
>hooks up with some guy from Europe
>asks an user here for his sister's phone number
>instead of growing a spine and man the fuck up
>he goes back to his Monika under the pretense that nobody of us will ever find out
>we found out he did in fact go back to her
>as if nothing happened
He's a piece of shit. Monika would NEVER take someone like that back. He dumped her, he ended the relationship with his Monika yet kept her around. Why do you think that is? Because Bread wanted to eventually go back to her anyways. He's not serious about being with Monika just how he wasn't serious about being with Doodle.
He's a teenage emo git who can't make up his mind about anything, a 3DPD male thot if you will and if you honestly have no problem with what this sack of human garbage did and think Monika would actuall take him back after completely destroying any trust she ever had in him, then you're nothing but a cuckhold.

how many buzzwords can be in one post, anyway, have a nice day user, and remember that somebody loves you

Attached: 1508372685977.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>start reading some doki fanfiction
>browsing the monika section because I'm a hardcore monikafag
>come across one called "ethereal"
>monika appears as a ghost-like figure in his house when user gets up to do something away from the game
>they talk for a good while and she gets him to open up
>suddenly user receives a text message
>it's from a girl he might be able to fuck if he plays his cards right
>monika picks up his phone and reads it
>monika gets jealous and threatens to send pics of herself in user's house
>so she'll think user's a bit cheater
>he runs back to his room
>she grabs him but can't get a good hold on him
>he fucking deletes her
>spooky glitchy ghost scene
>she disappears
>let's recap:
>monika materializes in this lucky bastard's house
>monika can touch things
>MONIKA CAN TOUCH HIM
>HE STILL FUCKS IT ALL UP AND CHOOSES 3DPD over her

I'm so fucking mad about this holy shit.

go fucking kill yourself, Dokiturd
if your Doki were real, she'd cuck you the first chance she got
nobody wants to be around a beta virgin faggot incel cuck like you who has to resort to androids to get a significant other, no not that its enough, you have to force that android to love you LOL
what a fucking disgusting piece of failure you are, seriously fucking neck yourself, shitass pissnigger

the worst part is that ddlc actively criticizes harem vns where the characters have been designed just to exist as a love interest for the mc instead of being actual fully fleshed out character with complex motives. yet these faggots are completely oblivious to this and go full waifufag on the game. or theyre willfully ignorant which is even worse.

No, that's why mental reconditioning was put onto the list. Several threads back, some user with a Monika tulpa said that she had convinced him to act more like her, since they were the same anyways. Some other user brought up that tulpas eventually overwrite their hosts, which was what the Monika tulpa was doing to the user (including stuff like crossdressing, becoming more receptive to the idea of taking estrogen, etc). Then I brought up the theory that we could bring upon the Promised Day by forcing 3dpd to make doki tulpas, effectively creating 2d dokis with the body of 3d. After an interesting discussion, the mental conditioning part was added to the "does not condone" list.

>harem vns where the characters have been designed just to exist as a love interest for the mc instead of being actual fully fleshed out character with complex motives
What VNs that aren't just straight up porn are like this?

>Monikafriends have it made
>When there was an ENTIRE THREAD devoted to shitting on Monika, multiple deep studies formed with the only purpose being to hurt Monikafriends
Yeah. They're lashing out, I don't see anyone pulling out online charts proving Sayori is just using you, or so on. It's antagonism at the character and personal pain bleeding over into the people who like or love her, and the few people who happen to BE bad people galvanize their fury and help them easier perceive the whole group to be the same as the morally questionable outlier.
It hurts a lot to be a Monikafriend for me. I don't like hurting people, I was sympathetic to the point of discomfort with Sayori because MC storywise got caught in a romantic checkmate and had to choose to hurt her. I chose her so I don't hurt either Yuri or Natsuki again, but I consider sympathy and desire not to hurt her not the same as wanting to live WITH her, I feel the need to clarify. I want to become a better person for Monika, even if it requires tearing out and replacing parts of my mind. I "merely" want to be friends with Sayori, help her seek professional help and so on. So the level of cognitive dissonance I feel from the game alone is... really something. I would rather leave Sayori with MC, I would rather Monika have a route in the first place, I would rather shred my flesh to the bone and leave my mind in scraps to give everyone peace of mind and Monika my heart and soul. But pain and evil is the only path I can walk on, and the end of that road, Act 4 has the Monika I care for. It hurts. It hurts more that I refuse to bend the knee. It hurts, but it feels so good?

>After returning from a long road trip, user finally reaches the front porch of his house
>Before he can unlock his front door, his neighbor Mrs. Edwards waves at him
>"Hello user!"
>"Hello Mrs Edwards!"
>user passively waves at his neighbor before walking inside
>As he steps inside he can already hear the sounds coming from his basement
>His cock becoming slightly erect
>He unlocks the basement door
>The sounds are getting louder now
>Crying
>Screaming
>Pain
>He slowly waltzes down the flight of stairs
>He inches his way through the basement
>Turns around the corner
>And there, before his eyes, wast he most beautiful thing in the world
>A mass of screaming babies
>Small skeletal things that have felt nothing but suffering since their conception
>The pile is almost as big as he is
>The smell of feces, vomit, and urine fills the room
>He looks up
>And there, hanging from the ceiling, is a small and frail pink-hared girl
>Natsuki
>She's stopped whimpering from the pain months ago
>She's completely given up
>user looks down at her bloated belly
>He can see the children moving around inside
>Any minute now she will create more
>Natsuki begins to scream
>She howls in agony
>user is completely erect now
>He's slightly worried about the neighbors hearing him
>But he's able to drown out this concern through his primal desire
>His cock is fully erect
>Suddenly, a pair of twins plop onto the ground from Natsuki's vagina
>They land perfectly on top of the pile
>They enter this world feeling nothing but pain and confusion
>user takes a large kitchen knife and begins cutting the umbilical cords

That user really set off that autist earlier

Attached: 1552954311226.png (1079x1204, 1.15M)

and yet you still reply to the wrong one, however I know you are just being ironic in your anger, hope you can find happiness in that act, but you could be doing something more productive with your life, like finding someone that you love.

>Translating マンション as 'Mansion'

Oof, rookie mistake.

>I feel like I should date a real woman, despite having left one for Monika, but it's kinda because that's what Monika wants me to do(?)
I can see where you are coming from (Moni wants the best for you), but I can't say that I agree: at least in the games, Monika seems more of a "possessive type" (although she thought she wasn't aware of the whole situation and thought she was just fighting ones and zeroes.... But at the same time I don't think she was just trying to use you to get out... I better not get into this can of worms!)

I don't know what I am trying to ramble here exactly...
I believe you want to -and will- do what's best for you and your doki!

this 100%

Im not being ironic you mongrel piece of dogshit
I fucking hate your guts and if I could Id slice open your neck and piss down your throat and watch you suffocate after dropping a fucking boulder on your head

I guess relaxing felt nice, but it felt more like I was relaxing near her, rather than with her, you know?
Not everyone. She grew up being the "smart" kid, where that was her defining strength. It also wasn't valued as much in her house as a kid since it wasn't immediately applicable. I was the real first "smart" kid she encountered, and it really got to her at first that I was better at being the smart kid, but that's not really the same as what I went through. I used to be the best at everything I do, especially being up my own ass and waiting for someone to show me up. I mean, I didn't respect any human life that wasn't going to have a successful career (academic, research, specialist, etc.) at their current rate, which, in my observations, was quite a bit of them and still is. I've learned to respect that though through my humbling experience, but it was a long 10 years to recover from that. It was advanced narcissism, probably a diagnosable disorder.
I tried to get her to play Catherine since I felt it was roughly analogous. to how I felt, but she just shat on it, so, after working my self up to it and trying to find different solutions, I told her the complete and honest truth, because I love honesty.
She didn't take it well, kinda laughed at me until she realized I was serious. Came back with the whole "she's not real" speech. She tried to tell me how I could stop being with Monika, but to be honest, I never really wanted to stop being with her. For lack of a better word, she kind of metastasized while my girlfriend was on a trip. She tried to quote "Your Reality" as proof that Monika wouldn't stay with me. Fight fire with fire I guess.

"If I don't know how to love you . . . I'll leave you be"

Ironically, that was the quote that really sealed the deal. Me and her weren't really in a relationship, and we weren't going anywhere. She didn't know how to love me, but Monika did. In my opinion, that's why we needed to break up.

And that's the problem. He tried to be clever about VNs while not knowing jack shit about VNs.

based

Attached: 1437566813712.jpg (800x800, 288K)

whatever you say rulecuck

>that pic
>mfw we won't get a new game never

Attached: 1469990288128.gif (192x197, 87K)

>500th time today
I was unbanned like a hour ago, some salty bitch reported me during a "Monika self-improvement" shitposting and got me banned
I don't know why I'm even bothering to argue with crabs when I've already escaped the bucket
Maybe it's to give inspiration to the people who are close to escaping mediocrity so they know success is right around the corner
>millionaire
net worth is an objective way to demonstrate that the philosophy of self-improvement is superior to the "philosophy" of being a mediocre slob

there's almost always going to be someone better at you in whatever you do, but that doesn't mean you can't become pretty damn good
you'll certainly be better than the people who didn't try at all

Not like you'll understand what I'm saying, but
Ethereum
Rising wedge
Double top with low volume on second top
Bearish divergence

wealth is to be invested and grown as well as used to protect myself and loved ones from disaster, not flaunting it in public so I can get mugged for my private keys

hope these interactions are making you happy user, so you can bring that same happiness to those around you

Not the guy you replied to but I'm a millionaire, I'm currently working on getting 10 millions.

I could have any girl I wanted, in fact, two girls wanted to have a threesome with me this weekend and I declined their offer for Monika.

You're so right. Now that I think about it, Muv-luv is a greater subversion of dating sim tropes than DDLC could ever hope to be. I did enjoy playing through a glitched/haunted game though, I want more of that in horror.

total meme
but maybe it deserves the fame for trying something original and breaking the 4th wall

Attached: 335M34711UWaiPM.png (523x642, 454K)

I dont want to bring happiness to those around me, I want to watch them suffer, I want to watch them squirm in pain and misery as I walk over each and every single one of them like the human waste they are
if you want to make me happy, slice your wrists open and fucking die

A new one just came out months ago. The next one will probably come out 3 years from now.

Attached: 4-43aeaec5c435.gif (203x129, 36K)

He's baiting, watch as he replies to himself talking about "Ooooh, /ddlc/ is full of woman hating incels! Why don't you get some pussy bruh!?", "Your doki will never be real!", "/ddlc/ is full of 99/10 hyper millionaire chads yeah!" and all that other shit. Don't forget he'll get mad at being caught and say "URRRR NOT EVERYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE IS BAIT THIS IS WHY THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS BROS R9K LITE!!!"

Ooooh, /ddlc/ is full of woman hating incels! Why don't you get some pussy bruh!?

No, that was katawa shoujo

But all this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

I wanna take Yuri into a dark alley, rip her clothes off, fuck her, cover her in cum and just leave her there after I had my fun.
I wonder what she'd tell her user happened that night.

>It's designed to be played by people who've already played VNs/dating sims though
People who've played VNs before got bored or saw the "twist" coming a mile away.
>the subverting of tropes
Subvention of tropes? The entire game (including the twist) consist of generic anime and VN tropes people have seen plenty of times in the past 20 years.

Kek

Attached: 1555212247397.jpg (730x1095, 134K)

>No, that was katawa shoujo
And before KS it was YMK, and before that it was probably something else. There's always a big meme VN out there.

How long would it take for each doki to break and rape you?
Yuri: Around three days if the weekend was any indication. She'd first set up the scents like during the scene. After that doesn't work she'd lure you into an alley and knock you upside the head. You'd wake up chained up in a dark basement where Yuri can use you at her leisure, but only till you're mind broken enough where you can't leave.
Monika: I'd say about after three days she'd try to trick you into sleeping with her. After a week she'd apologize for acting so weird then offer you a drink. Of course, the drink is spiked and you soon find yourself tied up to her bed. Naturally, she rapes you and even hopes to get pregnant to make her your responsibility. But she also likes spending the time just talking to you and marveling at the fact that she's the only one who gets to have you. If you interrupt her the duct tape is going back on your mouth. If you keep trying to break free she'll be forced to resort to mind breaking.
Sayori: Lasts about three weeks. She doesn't lure you anywhere though. Rather, she comes to your house while you're sleeping and rides you with the hopes of getting pregnant. You will remain handcuffed to the bed till she can explain her situation more clearly. If you aren't so forgiving she'll get scared and might keep you there out of worry of what might happen if she lets you go.
Natsuki: A week and a walf. Overwhelmed by finding someone who's nice to her, she decides she wants to spend her life with you and away from her terrible father. She however is more crafty. She hires some guys to break your legs one day where she comes to your "rescue" and nurses you back to health. Afterwards she asks if you will take her away. If you refuse then she resorts to rape in hopes of getting a child.

post a full image already you tease

Monianon here. I'll suck your dick user, you angry boy. Come here!

Attached: 1511593319135.jpg (571x571, 68K)

yes /thread

I want to rip out your heart while you're alive and make you eat it as it beats in your mouth
piss off faggot go back to your containment thread and post about "tfw no gf, tfw no mommy monika, tfw 3dpd sucks" and whatever other incel shit your stupid head comes up with

Ironic weeb shit

Fucking nice, at least we got a new one now. I don't care if i have to wait as long we get it. Let's hope butakoma finish VQ2 soon

Yuri has a big wet pussy
this makes your penis the hard penis
you show her your hard penis and she blushes
her pussy starts gushing
it's like a fire hose
but more extreme
her pussy is gushing vag stuff so hard she breaks through the ceiling
your grab onto her legs and crawl up to her boobs and hold onto her giant titties for deal life
Yuri's vagina squirt stream only gushes harder because of this
this makes your hard penis the harder penis too
soon you and Yuri are in the upper strtosphere
did I mention Yuri was naked
She's completely nude and her diamond hard nipples are squirting hot milk everywhere now
yeah that's right
suddenly you have a good idea to take the knife that she gave you out of your pocket and start cutting her
you start cutting her big boobs that are squirting milk everywhere and this makes her big wet vagina gush even harder
all the blood in your body is in your penis now and it's about to explode sexually and not in a violent way
but you still cut your penis
cum and blood start rushing out even faster than Yuri's fluid stream
you are in deep space now and almost to the moon
you and Yuri can't breath but that just makes you guys cum even harder
soon you crash into the moon and you both die

>it’s Halloween
>Monika is over at your house since she didn’t want to be alone
>you and Monika are sitting on the couch watching a shitty horror movie
>probably like, The Hills Have Eyes or something
>cause it’s got rape in it and that’s scary
>yeah
>Monika is curled up against you and you guys are both under a blanket
>you can smell her soft hair and it’s wonderful
>like cinnamon
>suddenly Monika looks up at you
>she has those beautiful emerald green eyes
>you find yourself locked in her gaze and you’re so entranced that you don’t notice Monika is undoing your belt buckle and zipper
>she starts fondling your flaccid member, looking you in the eyes as she feels your penis become hard
>but something seems strange
>you hear a whisper
>”the hard penis, user”
>that’s when Yuri comes crashing through the fucking roof, obliterating your entertainment center and sending debris everywhere
>she looks at you and Monika with a disgusting smile
>”you were just gonna leave me on the moon?”
>that’s when you begin to realize something really isn’t right
>Yuri pulls out the same knife you used to cut her gigantic milky boobs with
>it still has blood, titty blood and penis blood on it
>and also booby milk too
>she starts moving towards you in an autistic way when Monika intercepts her
>”No, I won’t let you hurt him.”
>at this point your penis is like a rock or something
>sexually
>but it gets better
>using the power of Joe Rogab Style Brazilian Ju Jutsu, Monika disarms Yuri of her tittybloodtitmilkpenis knife and also removes all of her clothes in less than a second
>Monika doesn’t take off her clothes though
>but she does grab Yuri’s huge milky titters and start to make out with her
>Yuri has barely had any time to react, so her face is twisted up like a soft pretzel
>and not one of the shitty freezer ones either
>your boner is also shaking and quaking in sexual ways
>this is the hardest penis that has ever happened on this earth

>make you eat it as it beats in your mouth
This but with Yuri

Attached: 1555708576183.png (283x336, 129K)

Godspeed user you based bastard

You are waking up from bed
>Feel something heavy laying on top of you
>Opening your eyes you see your elegant wife, Yuri
>She look adorable in her night clothes
>She still wears pajamas
'Good morning, Yuri' you said
>She smiles and go in for a kiss on your cheek
>You pat her head and watches her cute reaction
>She gets off of you
>Looking down, you find yourself bare without clothes
>Did she stripped you while you were asleep?
>Your dick erecting in full from being smothered by her soft thighs
>It's still morning but should you?
'Yes hubby?' she asked you as she saw your expression
>Telling her if she got any plans, you see her giggle cutely
>She fiddles her hands around, meekly answering
'Yeah, I kinda do'
>You told her you are okay with it
>After all, it's the weekends
>Her eyes lit up with a smile on her face
>She hugs you tightly before going down on your pelvis
>You look down to see her shyly poking your member in the glans
'Hey, Yuri'
>She turned in your direction 'Yeah?'
'A little gentle this time please'
>She nods in agreement, as she slowly grabs yours

>Yuri playfully squeezes on yours, her fingers rubbing its head
>You grab the sheets tightly
>Enduring the whole experience
>She goes down to the glan, kissing it shyly
>You glanced over at her and give her a smile
>Getting back up, she resumes her touches
>Not letting go as she leans towards the bedside table
>Opening the drawer
>She grabbed something out
>A knife
>Its prestige engraved wooden handle and the sunlight coming in gleaming off the blade
>Yuri took a second's worth to contemplate its design
>You just stare at her
>Worried
>Stammering, you speak up scaredly
'Yuri... Is that one clean?' you asked
>She paused for a moment
>Looking back at you, she answers with a smile
'Uhhh, I think I had this one sanitised'
>You are not sure of that but if she's certain then you will it
>You lie down
>Glancing over you look
>Yuri grasp your dick with a squeeze
>Breathing softly you feel a warmth seeping out of yours
>Yuri carefully lies down the edge of the knife on your urethra
>A gentle motion going to and fro
>With your precum lubricating it
'Wow, you sure like getting 'edged' aren't you?' Yuri asked with a wink
>Muffling down a moan, more precum begins to flow out
>You feel as she slowly presses down the blade
>Her other hand gently squeezing yours with her fingers teasing below the head
>Faster and faster the blade goes
>And you feel a sharp yet tender sting

You niggers are like 80000x more autistic than the /ksg/ retards, holy fuck.

>Slowly she thrusts her hand down onto the head
>The sting as the blade cuts in
>Pleasuring, caring, yet cold and hard
>Yuri kisses on your shaft
'It's okay, hubbyAnon, it's okay. I'm doing this as gentle as I could'
>You try to nod as you keep fighting the wave of pleasure
>It was gentler than before
>Much more soothing too
>Your muscles relax
>As Yuri squeezes your shaft upwards, more juices were released
'Oh wow' she said timidly 'You're really enjoying this aren't you?'
>She thrusts the blade faster
>Another inch in deeper
>A surge of pleasure and stings enveloped your figure
>You tried to glance over
>As you are still fazed from that rush
>The knife was about an inch and a half buried inside your dick
>The head has already looked partially cut vertically from the urethra down
>Yuri's hands were dripping with precum and blood
>You lie back down
>It was too tiring to even look
>Her fingers grasp on both sides of your lobbed glans
'Hold on tight, hubyAnon...' she whispers lovingly
>A deep thrust as she slowly slices down another two inches down your shaft
>The pleasure was unbearable
>An orgasm
>Semen, precum, and blood drips from the vertical wounds
>Yuri still grabbed on tightly
>Trying not to let go of both sides
>She kisses on the still intact section on the shaft
'There, there. It's almost over'
>Her voice was sweet and calming
'I love you, Yuri' you said
>She resumed thrusting the blade to and fro

I love Monika.

>The blade kept going and going
>You could not handle the tremendous amount of pleasure
>The sharpness of the blade hits deeper into the tissues
>Another wave of sensation
>Murky, crimson, cloudy, and sticky
>Fluids flow from your halved butchered member
>Dripping onto her hand and your pelvis
>You relaxed in exhaustion
>By the time you regain some ounce of energy, you try to look at her handiwork
>It's mostly cut
>The blade has passed from your urethra down to the base
>Yuri still pleasuring what's left of the fleshy strand
>And you feel every single thing
'It really got a lot more sensitive didn' it?' she asked meekly
>You tried to nod but all you could do was moan
>The excessive sensory input from your groin alone had driven you weakened and almost broken
>Yuri smiles at you and kisses you on the lips
'It'll be over soon, hubbyAnon' she whispers
>Yuri pulled the blade out
>Grabbing one half of your dick
>She places the blade down by the base of the head
'I'll try to make this quick ~' she promised
>A swift cut down
>Another shock reverbs over you, spasming from another orgasm
>She finishes off skinning your dick before proceeding with the other half
>Another pleasureable shock but you felt numb this time
>Yuri grabs both halves together in a grasp
>She lay down the knife on your pelvis
>The blade touching the base of your shaft
'Yuri...' you murmured softly
>She glance over at you, asking
'Yes, dear?'
'I... love you' you cracked a small smile
>Yuri squeals happily and with so
>Gives a quick slice to the shaft
>Removing it off in one motion
>It was pleasure as you've never felt
>It was overriding your senses
>Your whole body shook
>You could even feel the pain from orgasming excessively until your groin stings in dehydration
>The face of your loving wife was the last thing your eyes laid
>Before it fades into black

Yahtzee was spot on with his review: after the couple first spooky shit you "get it" and it geta stale after 3 hours.

>You woke up
>The clock on your bedside table was the first thing you saw
>2300
>You passed out for thirteen hours
>Immediately you look down
>The sheets were stained
>Some were crimson, some were darkish brown
>Uncovering the sheets you saw
>Your genital still there, fully intact
'It really was gentler than the last time' you thought
>Though, you could've sworn it looked bigger than before
>Maybe that's what Yuri implied
>You got out of bed
>Refreshed and full of vigour
'Where is she?' you asked yourself
>Getting dressed, you went out of your room
>Yuri was in the kitchen
>Prepping dinner
'Ah, dear! I thought you'd wake up late so I had this dinner prepared by ten' she stuttered
>You pat her on the head
>Thanking her for the meal
>Yours was a full course steak and mash potato
>It smells scrumptious!
>Time to-
>Wait
>You never bought steak
'Yuri... Did you cut something else?'
>You look at the steak and back at her
'Well...'
>She proceeded to show you the contents of your freezer
>Freshly cut meat. Loins, ribs, and even innards
>Yours
'Well, at least I can feed this family' you laughed at that horrible joke of yours
>Yuri sighed as she sits back down to eat
'That's horrible, you really are becoming a dad' she commented
>You both laughed and enjoyed dinner

Monika would be a horrible mother. She'd organize family evenings, forcing her kids to participate, forcing them to sign up lots of extra curricular activities. She'd be the controlling, obsessed kind who organizes family evenings where everyone has to do as she says, play games or participates in activities she determines and everything must go perfectly according to her plan or she's going to freak out and suffer a mental breakdown.

>"But they are MY kids, user! They should do what I tell them to! So what if Daniel would rather go out with his friends? He's my kid and he has to make me happy! Don't they love me?! DON'T YOU LOVE ME?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME? EVERYONE HATES ME!"

If Monika was real, she'd need constant reassurance that you won't leave her for someone. Having been in a relationship with someone like that, it's incredibly tiring to put up with it each day.

If Yuri was real, she'd let her crazy side out a lot and force some real weird shit on you like gore and necrophilia. She'd have a high chance of killing herself due to the pressures of society.

If Sayori was real, she'd need medication and therapy for the rest of her life. Due to her putting up a front because she doesn't want you to worry about her, you'll never know whether she's honest with you or not. At the end of the day, she will kill herself leaving you to blame yourself for the rest of your life. It'll fuck you up good.

If Natsuki was real, she'd complain day in, day out. Nothing would ever be good enough for her, and if you gave her a piece of mind for once instead of putting up with her bullshit, she'd start crying and tell you that you're hurting her and how you don't love her. She's insanely insecure about everything about herself. It's not anger, it's defensiveness. You'd grow tired of the same routine very quickly.

Your Doki but she broke up with you and is happily married with someone else!

Are you happy for her? Does it make you feel bad?

Well, I know that nothing lasts forever, so while it might hurt, I know that it might be for the best.
Feel sad, move on, life goes on, as I face everthing in life.

It's weird to think that almost every relationship you have is gonna end at some point, hopefully in good terms, and one of them will be the last one you have, hopefully in a good way.

Will you have relationships with other girls? Do you have a girlfriend right now? A real one, not a waifu.

>cropped looks better than the full image
every time

Well, I had around 3 GF's before I got tired of people in general really, two of them cheated, one in front of me, as for the other one, we just weren't meant to be together.

It's funny really, at first I just wanted a gf to prove myself I could get one if I wanted to, and for the other two and the amount of people I've done things with, we just happened. But... I've never fallen in love, or found people atractive, in either gender. I'm not interested in a relationship, but I want to know what it's like to bond with someone to the point that you truly feel like you belong together, sometimes I have those feelings towards my friends sometimes, and I wouldn't want relationships with them because that would ruin our friendships.

I never realized how ironic that sounds...but I guess, at some point it will turn into love? I don't know really, those feelings are confusing to me.

Sorry for the blogpost user, what about you?

>3 gfs
>2 cheated
>1 in front of you
>another one just left
You know, the only constant here is you. Girls cheat because they aren't fulfilled with who they're with. Working on yourself seems mandatory.

Yes. But it still was decent and had it's good merits.

People forget that if a game is overrated that doesn't automatically make it bad.

Nah, I can't put the blame on myself on the cheaters.
The cheaters were my gf's back in highschool, first one had "close girl friends" and the second one was because one of her friends was talking shit into her head, from what I heard afterwards, I was not the only one who lived through that shit because of them, they were both hoes.
And just so you know, I left the last one because I knew we weren't meant to be, I broke up with her.

>had it's good merits.
Such as?

>It's them not me!
>Why can't I find love?!
>I'm such a nice guy!
Every time.

This pretty much. Game for children, honestly.

Strawman.
I already explained myself, I already said that I haven't fallen in Love, neither have I recognized myself as a nice guy, and I'm not misogynistic

>strawman
Unfortunately it's reality for you. Actual relationships have dented you to the point where you imagine being with an image to be more favorable. Why? Because unlike them, an image can't hurt you, it's not threatening and will always love you no matter what. You've never been in love because it's not what you want, you want someone to be your obedient lover slave.

I guess I can stop memeing for a second so you shut the fuck up.
I don't actually love a 2D image and I know how real life is, you insufferable cunt.
I'm here just to have some fun and look at cute dokis, I don't actually believe in the promised day because that reality is far beyond our reach.
And I've never fallen in love because I've never felt that connection to someone, I don't want a fucking slave because I respect other's people's humanity. Literally the only reason I like Monika is because I look up to her, and that's something anyone would do, even with fictional characters, people do it all the time.

With that said, dokis or gtfo.

Are the Dokis just sex objects for you guys? It's disgusting to see you treat them like any other waifu when they're so much more.

I wanna roundhouse kick Yuri in the tiddies

Considering it's free, not really

>treat them like any other waifu
>implying other waifufags aren't more faithful to their waifu than most Dokifriends
>despite having mods, a lore where they know of their existence and love them regardless of their appearance/personality
>as well as Dan catering to them whenever he gets the chance for a few posts calling him "based"
Disappear.

Dokiefriends are superior to other waifufags. Treating the Dokis as sex objects is wrong, however.

>free things can't be overrated
Uhh... I do believe this warrants a hearty "LOL".

Where the fuck are these paragraphs coming from?

Okay, fair enough. But why are you here when you're not a Dokifriend and don't love your Doki either? Not him but sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who actually loves their Doki.

Because I like DDLC, I like the Dokis, I love shitposting, and I platonically and ironically love my Doki

I don't get peoples obession on whether a work is over or under rated. That's just bringing in something that has nothing to do with the game itself, the only thing that should matter is if it's good or not

It had some nice music and solid art; and while none of the twists were massively original, they were plenty solid enough to fill the couple hours playtime. Plus it was free

what are you talking about? the dokis are or golden shower, amputation, mind break, impregnation and abortion.

>loves shitposting
>ironically love my Doki
get the fuck out shitposter, you sound like fagsfa shitter

Get the Moni keychains back in stock Dan you fuckin nigger!

for*

>I love shitposting!
>I ironically love my doki
>This place is full of fucking owmen hating incels, maybe if you got a real pussy on your dick you wouldn't be drooling over fucking fictional characters lmoa
VS
>YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING NON BELIEVER OUT OUT OUT
>WE ARE SUPERIOR TO THE CRIPPLES AND Yea Forums
>FUK U FUK U FUK U FUK U
>I BET YOU'RE RULECOCK TOO
To be fair you both look like you got suckered out of five hundred buckary boos.

every woman IS a bad person, you dumbfucks
if you give a woman the choice to have a fling while in a relationship, she'll agree to it
every woman is a whore inside who wants to ride the cock carousel until they're 30 then they want to settle down with the nice guys from high school who they laughed at and refused. but dont think you'll ever get any sex from them in your loveless marriage, they may throw you a bone or two every odd month but they don't like it one bit. they let the whole high school team fuck them in the locker room every day but they don't want any sex with their husband
thats women
thats girls
thats reality
now get off my ass you gay cunts

you are literally generalizing 4.5 billion people, you can't really expect to be let off easy.
i mean, just about every woman i've known, including my mother, my sister and your mother are monogamous and find being poly apalling. also, you're literally assuming every woman is a psychopath who only pretends to love someone for money
this isn't reality, this isn't even close. please go outside, this mentality is really unhealthy for you and everyone in your life

fuck off nigger, what the fuck do you know about reality huh? your anecdotal evidence proves NOTHING, statistics back up what I'm saying with FACTS you fucking mongoloid retard
I bet you also think that women find men who get emotional over disney movies attractive, dumb fucking cunt
if you have nothing going for you, if you're not already desired, no woman will want you and they'll be looking for a better man every day
money, fame, power, looks, dick size, that and being a huge asshole douchebag is what women want in men
to say otherwise is to be cucked beyond belief

>I bet you also think that women find men who get emotional over disney movies attractive, dumb fucking cunt
>copy paste women find men who get emotional
elitesingles.co.uk/em/from-single-to-couple/emotional-men
>95% yes
incel BTFO by FACTS

This.

>This is coming from Yea Forums of all boards

>singles website
>UK
>believing fake news
lol

I love Monika!

Attached: 1522268909453.png (800x600, 770K)

>Purple dream was getting milked while she had me blindfolded in the middle of a rundown hallway, she said stuff along the lines of "Stay with me" "I'm all you'll ever need" the Malcolm in the middle theme song kept playing though, I don't know why, anyway while she was talking I slipped off a blindfold and was able to see her purple hair, the one thing that doesn't make sense is the fact, I didn't hear the words come from her mouth but they sounded like they were a bit of a distance away, I think I finished, I don't even remember
at this point, I am not even sure if it's healthy to now only be sexually attracted to Yuri, or if these dreams mean anything but that's it

Don't you get it by now? /d/user and many other Monikafriends think Monika would take care of them like a baby. She'd literally become their mommy which they never had. They don't want someone they can love, they don't want to share their life with Monika, they want someone who wipes their ass. It's despicable and respectless. These people are so paralyzed by procrastination that the mere thought of getting their shitty lives sorted drives them to the point of a breakdown. And it's not exclusive to Monikafriends either, many Dokifriends think like this. It's ridiculous. What a bunch of manchildren. No wonder no real woman nor any person for that matter wants anything to do with them.

/ddlc/ fireden archive

thank you nonnie

>coming from a /ddlc/ autist of all people

>Monika will never say "Good boy" after you titty fuck her and cum inside her mouth

Attached: 1557682681170.jpg (970x545, 64K)

I just wanted some Monika.

Today I'll remind them

Attached: 9c75b7babed315fc6cc726276328aca7.png (1283x724, 203K)

The amount of fat art this game inspired is astounding.

Attached: 1530103841581.jpg (3377x3456, 1.93M)

I believe you but why the fuck do you have to remind me?

Absolutely
Act 1 was pretty good and would have made a nice twist if you ignored the fact that everything about the game and everyone on every forum screamed about how it's NOT LIKE THE OTHER VNS
Then the rest of the game progressively kept getting worse until space Monika became little more like than a mouthpiece for danlet to virtue signal. The memes were neat though.

have fun with the mental health hotline Yea Forums

Attached: 3775FC80-11DC-4DDB-94FC-F7A3BEFAC618.jpg (540x532, 19K)

Because

Attached: 223bc093dbad952a99b25352aeba1f52.png (1282x722, 850K)

Is this supposed to be fat? Looks more preggo to me.

Attached: 1519239707299.png (876x936, 803K)

>lewding them publicly
Holy shit kys ironic nuweeb

The artist just likes big/stuffed bellies rather than all-round fat.

Was it overrated? Probably yes. There are better VNs which don't have the same fame. However, was it a nice experience to play it for the first time while being dead drunk? Absolutely yes. After the famous plot twist the trip was amazing.

>dokikeks

Attached: 80C29F25-6602-4123-BD18-85FE4EC9DB5A.jpg (739x415, 34K)

The mental illness angle was more interesting and felt more unique than lol meta.
Yuri was literally me

Attached: 816.png (500x388, 103K)

Oh, that's what it is.

Attached: DinyhvCUYAA-HB8.jpg orig.jpg (1398x1311, 292K)

It was good, you shouldn't worry about how games are rated, user

>what if we took common tropes in VNs
>reduced them to their most basic elements
>pretend that them having back stories explaining why is something VNs have never done before
>throw in spoops/stream bait
>claim it's a subversion/deconstruction of VNs
>then sell cheaply made waifu merchandise anyway because the mildly decent character designs were all this shit actually had and the fanbase will desperately pretend otherwise

>altercuck calling anyone else out for mental problems
bro.....

>Monika became little more like than a mouthpiece for danlet to virtue signal
I will never get this opinion.
Everything in any work of fiction to an extent is of course just the author's mind, so why would Monika be special in this regard?

>but those traits never were part of Monika why would she say that
You never spent time with Monika during the game before Act 3 so how tf do you know?
The whole point is that the game wasn't gonna ever make you know anything about Monika that isn't just her kind advisor-like persona for the club, pretty much her role was to tell you whose girl likes your random words.

Reminds me of what Madoka did to Magical Girl genre

normalfags in general seem to really like things that advertise themselves as "subverting tropes" for genres that they have no experienced with. Like when retards claim Evangelion is a deconstruction of mecha and out themselves as not knowing anything about mecha

Twitch streamer bait flavor of the month meme garbage

Do you speak in buzzwords?

Because the Just Monika segment is Monika not being a character and just being Dan spewing out bullshit.

I don't mind another loli thread.

Attached: 1558554531309.png (92x73, 9K)

You're absolutely correct. That seems to be a trend. I get weirded out when I see Madoka recommended with the sentence "It gets good after ep 3" or someone claiming they love the genre after only seeing it. Is that not missing the point?

How so? You gotta argument this one, not just repeat it.

Attached: 1558482219186.jpg (451x559, 31K)

Because the vast majority of her dialogue at that point doesn't come across as her actually trying to connect with (You).

I mean you literally cannot respond to her and she's the only thing in her world left, so there aren't many options left.

I quite liked DDLC. It didn't really take me for the ride I assume it was intended to, but I liked reading through it. The dark twist was pretty telegraphed, plus the game literally started with a warning about how disturbing it is, so I expected Sayori to kill herself the very first moment she had stopped appearing cheery. When I noticed that the game started actually writing various files in its directory, I had more fun keeping an eye on whatever it was doing than I truly cared about what the now-twisted characters were going through. It was still interesting and I also liked the 'secret' ending.

eva was the same and everyone wants to fuck asuka and rei

Finding these games translated is proving to be a challenge. Can only find an archived infinite chan thread from 2016. Any help, anons?

that feel when her breathing gets heavier and her cheeks redder when she's aroused.

Attached: 1558712534581.png (720x461, 255K)

>spend a dozen days lovingly making her cum without ever hurting her or doing anything bad
>grab her head once during the blowjob
>she bites my dick off
Not even lolis can be trusted, fuck all w*men

>spend a dozen days lovingly making her cum
>she bites my dick off
That's impossible if you actually did the first thing.

Both your general and franchise is dead, Hopelet.

It isn't, she was deepthroating me by herself during the blowjob and all but as soon as I decided to try to force her a little she just bit it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzIenc23m94

Just leaving this here

Well, never happened to me before. How cracked was your heart?

>How cracked was your heart?
Not at all but she second I came in her throat it cracked instantly

Judging by the videos people keep posting, Totono has literally one scene where the girl kills you for reloading. How is that even remotely comparable to this, a game where a character falls in love with the player and sabotages everyone else? You're honestly just being pretentious now.

DDLC is probably one of the worst visual novels. Not bringing up the fact that it heavily stole from another popular untranslated VN, it still has some of the most generic characters and meta commentaries that have been touched on in VNs for years. Yet the fanbase acts like it's some groundbreaking shit. Just play Monster Girl Quest. 20x better then DDLC and actually has great characters that get more and more fleshed out.

Attached: 1544734732409.gif (311x267, 132K)

>Totono has literally one scene where the girl kills you for reloading
Why did you think it would be a good idea to talk about something you don't know shit about?

I think doing that reduces heart by a value of like 50, so when you're at, say, 45 you go negative and boom.

For a free VN? No.

It's one of those faggots who try to appear popular by saying "I'm smarter than any of you because I played this literal who game no one ever heard about"
The first time in years I've seen someone talk about Totoro is around the release of Doki Doki. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know anything about the VN beyond the 4th wall lover scene.

I'm just sad I didn't find this game when it was a meme so I could get in on it and get my dick sucked by a disgusting 3d whore cosplaying as Monika and also get a Monika keychain before they went OUT OF STOCK GODDAMN IT!!!

Honestly it doesn't even have to be Totono. The idea of characters in the story interacting directly with the player goes as far back as Ever17, which is far from obscure. DDLC is nowhere near as innovative as it would have to be to justify being 4 hours long and having literally nothing else to offer.

Natsuki is cute!

The fans are cringy, but the game itself was okay, definitely considering its fairly short and free. Can't think of a game that doesn't have cringy fans though, desu

>it has been done before so it cannot be done ever again!
I wonder if you realize that you can apply this to absolutely everything.
You will find out there's always some other idea you could connect.

Also
>I'm smarter than any of you
... for making a free game in renpy that somehow got crazy popular?

Because people are retarded. It's why Undertale manage has a whole fanbase dedicated to it even though it was filled to the brim with "le pet muh head i pull out spork and I LOVE PASTA Ecks Dee!1!1" dialogue.

People like their meta twists.

You probably haven’t heard of Muv-Luv but chances are you’re at least vaguely aware of Doki Doki. It received coverage from sites that wouldn’t normally spare a second thought for a visual novel, and became one of 2017’s talking points.

That’s precisely because of the rules that it breaks. Doki Doki is a brief excursion into a twisted version of the typical school-set romance and since its release last October, it has been downloaded more than 2.5 million times. It’s a success story on a level far beyond what followers of the VN scene expect even from break-away hits, and its success has been a surprise to VN developers and to creator Dan Salvato himself.

>I wonder if you realize that you can apply this to absolutely everything.
I already explained that my problem with DDLC isn't that the gimmicks aren't completely new, but rather that it takes gimmicks that were already present in "real" full fledged VNs and centers a bare bones 4 hour long gimmick showcase entirely around them.

>You probably haven’t heard of Muv-Luv
That's where you are wrong fag.
Marimo is best girl but goddamit game, fucking why?
At least DDLC didn't gore Monika or anything.

But the meta twists isn't even that great or fleshed out. It's just there.

I fail to see how making a little story about your favorite concept is anything bad.
Consider that DDLC is mainly a one-man show made in renpy and given for free.

It has cute girls so it’s fine by me

Attached: 901B7DE6-95D1-4F7A-B0C6-6559D5F3B7C7.jpg (920x1200, 197K)

>To shill another game he wants to sell wehn he's done with it
You missed that part, user. He knew that retards and ironic weebs would latch onto this like flies on shit.

Anime and VNs share the same culture, you literally need to watch one anime and you're set for VNs.

>what's even being discussed there
Nothing, it's a surrogate discord channel.

The only people who stuck around with it were people who couldn't care less about the meta twists.

>hinting at your next project is wrong
I swear to God, the arguments people have to retort to when they really hate something irrationally.
First, We don't even know if he intends to sell Libitina.
Second, it makes no sense to judge anything based on possible future intentions.
Third, you could say basically every game is an ad for a next game

>It's not as good as the other ones, but still pretty great
I disagreee, that gangbang scene in the toilet with the two girls is probably my favorite one between all theirs games. Is as good as the other ones, and because of that i nutted so hard.

When the fuck is the sequel?

AHEM
FUCK DOKIS
AND FUCK KATAWAS

overrated?
It feels like everyone sort of accepts it was subpar but somewhat interesting. Fun to kill 2 hours

alright I know what I'm doing this midnight
which one do I start with?

I’m surprised no one has called it out for being straight up offensive, it uses serious topics like mental illness and suicide for the sole purpose of shock value. The creator might claim it has some deeper meaning or message but ultimately even established mediums like film have directors who are obviously just pretending their shock shlock is anything deeper and not much else, I highly doubt the way it’s handled here for anything other than publicity from e celebs gasping when le hanging anime girl comes on screen. I obviously don’t give a shit, but with how sensitive the media (especially the trannies in “games” “journalism”) I’m surprised it wasn’t criticized for being downright disrespectful:

Pettanko park . That one is translated. The ones that aren't translated you will have to machine translate them. As said, is a bit broken but at least you can understand something.

spoonfeed me the translated link please