Attached: hes in.png (497x447, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irMPqha2YtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ixWybGQnPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuVUHLV1cK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it go hayter, I'd be bitter too but it's time to get another role

I'm pretty sure he's implying that he has a role in Death Stranding

>OMG DAVID HAYER IS GOING TO BE A GENERIC GRAVELLY VOICED SOLDIER MAN IN THE AUTISTIC JAP'S NEW VIDEOGAME? DUDE THIS IS SO EPIC!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 47K)

Hideous Kojumbo is a hack who removed Hayter from his role out of spite.

Is everything bespectacled beareded men with their mouths agape to you people? Is that literally your only response to positivity?

Someone check Wayback Machine and see if OP is a lying shitbag.

the whole classic MGS VA crew is cringe as fuck. All they ever do is make references to it like some sad has-beens.

Proof of it being there and deleted other than OP's shitty screencap?
A news media article or some forum most with multiple people reporting it would be a valid source, otherwise fuck off.

This is the /pol/ age of Yea Forums user, where the based kekerinos are gunna out-shadily you. You better watch out

>to positivity
No. That's the response to stupidity.

>Is that literally your only response to positivity?
Of course not. What about frogs and wojacks?

A. Kojimbo doesn't like hayter

B. The post implies snake is in death stranding, which is a host of legal issues even assuming that somehow in some distant reality konami agreed

Hayter refers to himself as Snake all the time. It probably just means that he plays a character in the game

>its real
holy shit

Attached: 1451361547175.gif (207x334, 713K)

Implying he isn't just doing this shit on purpose to fuck with people and Kojima

>A. Kojimbo doesn't know hayter
fixed

He doesn't like him because he's not famous.

>Kojimbo doesn't like hayter
where is the proofs

Hayter's snake turned to shit after 3, it was warranted

>he's not famous
DUDE. He wrote the good Xmen movies, he's famous af

Rich coming from a Nintendo fanboy you get excited for a childs party game

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1557859766486.jpg (671x800, 73K)

>There are people who still think Chief Kief isn't superior to that dime-a-dozen voice actor faggot

Shitcanning Guyver 2 was the smartest thing Kojambles ever did.

Attached: 81d50b80628a40c9eb33d25101f24329.jpg (511x695, 73K)

He can still do the voice. He went with a different direction for Snake in MGS4 but he's done it since and it sounds fine.

My only issue with Hayter is that it's the only voice he knows how to do. He said he was actively trying not to do the Snake voice for Bloodstained but then this:

youtu.be/irMPqha2YtQ

He just sounds like an angry Snake here.

He knows about the conspiracy and is just trying to stoke the fire.
Yea Forums of all people should know what shitposting looks like.

After 3 he sounds like a parody of himself, it's like Egoraptor doing a Snake impression but worse.

Dont ever speak to me or my autistic Japanese dev again

Still better than furfags

Kieffer is a pedophile

Twitter archive isn't showing anything.

Attached: 1502843908084.jpg (601x601, 121K)

proof?

The Killing Time is the most underrated Kiefer kino

So is Snake.

Literally anything is better than "SHESHURFIFE?" Fucking Daniel Crag puts more effort in his 007 voice acting.

this but anaerobically

So he's /ourguy/?

You mean in PW. Snake is an old fuck in 4 with only a couple years left to live

He works in Hollywood

Didn't you get the memo user? You're not allowed to like things any more.

>all these idiots falling for fake tweet with no source
lol

Friendly reminder that death stranding is mgs 5, konami never fired kojambles, and david bowie faked his death as part of the ruse.

kill yourself konami drone

Attached: 1554395277582.jpg (720x724, 29K)

David Hayter sounds like an edgy teenager. No offense. I couldn't stand him much.in any of his games, sounded too young for the role.
Isn't Solid Snake like 33 or something in Shadow Moses? Shouldn't be that young sounding.

Attached: 315.jpg (600x900, 121K)

Hayter
>Teenage batman
or
Kiefer
>grizzly god homo supremeus

retards, david hayter has a mental breakdown every other day. hes not involved with the project hes just delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixWybGQnPHQ

Would someone who respects his character do this?

No.

>Yea Forums being cynical and hating everything fun is all /pol/'s fault!!!

nigger you haven't been here long enough
lurk for another few years

Snake can be in death stranding they just gotta make sure they don't name him and change the character just enough for people to know it's snake but also not get sued. Also before someone misjudges i mean that as a cameo easter egg not a this is actual a metal gear game i still have no idea how that caught on.

KEPYAWAYINHAH

It's good to see Kojima is still living in David Gayters head rent free.

Of course a Yea Forumsirgin thinks that being positive and enjoying things = stupidity.

>Hayter in a movie-game with actual actors
0 chance

Hayter should have voiced Big Boss in Ground Zeroes then made the switch to Sutherland in Phantom Pain. On the surface it just looks like a voice actor switch, even have Hayter spurge online about how he was left out and all that, but then the reveal at the end with Big Boss is better because Hayter would be his voice too and it would deepen the plot that Big Boss and Punished Snake are two different people. Missed opportunity imo.

Attached: K&H.png (1127x900, 562K)

this

That's why they say that ignorance is bliss.

>positivity
How can you be positive in today’s world? Everything is going to shit. If you’re white your life will get considerably worse within the next twenty years.

MGSV Snake is the proof. In every interview David Hayter says that Kojima made him audition for the role for each of the 4 games he's in.

according to Hayter it was just MGS3 and onwards that Kojima made him re-audition. Kojima literally wanted to get Kurt Russel to voice Naked Snake in MGS3

Haytdrones seething

>dude muh real and fake Big Boss lol!!!
They're both Big Boss, stop whining about it.
They might be different entities, but they're both Big Boss to themselves and the entire world.

They're not different to begin with bar their visuals and the prosthetic arm.
>b-b-but v-v--venuhhhm does charity stuffz and
Think about why he's doing that stuff in the first place. He's only retrieving the animals because of a contract. Think about why he's even trying to stop Skullface in the first place. It's revealed in the beginning of the game that his primary reason of interest is getting revenge, not saving the world

>b-b-b-but the nuclear disar--
That was the player who is disguised as Venom, not Venom himself. You said those things in that speech. I said those things in that speech too.

>b-b-b-but the banda--
Not worn in any cutscene, not discussed, not talked about in any tape, is completely optional, doesn't automatically show up in sortie prep given the fact that you have to unlock it through the R&D team on the iDroid using your GMP.

Imagine that,
>wasting money and an R&D team to work on a bandana that is already repaired
>to make it even USABLE
Doesn't makes sense to begin with. Also, it has gameplay effects unlike any other normal bandana in the series.

In short, not canon. Sorry nigga, but BiBo rejected The Boss, just like BiBo. By the way, BiBo is BiBo too.

Shit, meant to reply to .

>I'm pretty sure he's implying that he has a role in Death Stranding

No, it's a new Metal Gear by Konami.

Alright carry on.

Kurt doesn't seem like a hard actor to get for a video game.

Kurt pretty much just that he didn't want to do it.

Kurt pretty much just said*

Did he really or is this entire thread just bait

LOL this guy desperately trying to get into death stranding.

>He doesnt know
When the demo launches a "Death Stranding" title screen comes up and then slowly "Metal Gear Solid 6" becomes visible in the background.

>brings up Nintendo shit for no reason at all
obsessed

Is that supposed to detract from him?

>Positivity!

Attached: 1555128782160.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

hype

I understand they used the same alias but that isn't what I am talking about. I am speaking simply of the reveal that you are playing as a different person than you played as in MGS3 and even Ground Zeroes. It would have added more depth to the reveal and made the choice of voice actor change a little more meta. I am not going to touch the rest of your post because it has no relevance to what I am talking about.

bruh!!!

Attached: 1424994087826.jpg (480x481, 78K)

there is a disclaimer on the screenshots for Death Stranding's box art saying that it is subject to change despite there being less than 5 months before it gets released.
Death Stranding is some kind of subtitle for the real Game's title

>7 years later and he's still fucking mad

Attached: CKUjN9PXAAAn6jU.jpg (504x336, 31K)

Then what's the point of both of them being Big Boss? If one of them differs in the slightest, then the player will easily be able to recognize that the MC in TPP is a different person, which would cause the twist to immediately failed.

You're supposed to be fooled into thinking that this is literally the guy you played in PW. Giving him a personality change or a different voice from the original would entirely ruin the whole point.

He's was still Snake's voice in Super Bomberman R for all that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuVUHLV1cK8

Well obviously it'll get worse, in 20 years I'll be 50

>for no reason at all
Did you see the pic?

That's the biggest problem. He does a voice. He doesn't act, and that is why he didn't get the job for The Phantom Pain. That and the fact that would have cost Konami almost $4000 dollars an hour for Hayter, while Sutherland was only half that, and an actual actor to boot.

>4000 an hour
why? Hes a literal nobody
Also his voice is too cartoony and mgsv is supposed to have a serious tone

>Xavier woods bomber
lol

But the plot wasn't that Big Boss and Punished Snake were two different people. They were both Big Boss. Had Hayter played Big Boss in the end it would have hurt the scene not helped it.

He's just trying to keep himself relevant, and he can only do so through kojima. So whenever kojima is talked about, he'll crawl out of his hole. He deleted it immediately because he might get in legal trouble with kojima productions

>direct a film called "Wolves"
>budget $18mil
>box office $12mil

Oh boy.

Do to SAG rules for reprising a role. Hayter himself discussed it on a podcast before The Phantom Pain released.

David go home you're drunk, you don't even say that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

/our guys/

non english native speaker here
what's a charade?

Weird, I "remember" something exactaly like this. Hmm, "jamais vu", eh?

Japan doesnt have to follow american cucked rules.

non english native speaker here
Google.

charade means google?
so what's the meaning of that tweet? doesn't make sense

Where do you think they record the English voice acting you stupid fuck.

He's trolling what a fucking nigger

>A busy as fuck game director will fly out to jewmerica to record some no name fat faggot
or
>No name fat faggot will fly to Japan to work on the game.
Pls use brain.

Hayter is obsessed with making Kojima recognize him. He's making references to the games that he voiced as Solid Snake. Metal Gear Solid 2 is a game created by Hideo Kojima, who is also creating Death Stranding at the moment.

Charade = noun, an absurd pretence intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance.

Guys, I'm gonna sound like Caramel here, but... could this be MGS?

Yes they do. That is why Death Stranding ended up getting delayed. The SAG strike fucked them up for a few months where they weren't allowed to do anything with the actors.

Neither do any flying, you do realize there's been means of long-distance communication between people across the world for longer than you've been alive, right?

see

... Charades, huh?

English voice acting for games is almost always outsourced to recording company either in USA or Britain, Western people voice acting for nip games don't usually set a foot in Japan during job and might not even sign anything directly with devs and publisher.

Fake tweet.

They did give him a different voice and personality change from PW... Like I said, from the outside, it would look like they were simply changing voice actors but the reality is that it's a different character, which explains why it sounds different. In a perfect world, Solid, Big Boss, and Punished would all have different VAs.

Every mocap session kojima has posted on twitter has been in his japan studio. With actors like mads and norman reedus flying over. For mgsv Kiefer also did all the work in Japan. So you're a faggot who doesnt know shit.

AAAAAAGGGGGHHH

Where it is recorded doesn't make a difference if the fucking actor is in SAG.

But the twist was obvious as fuck since the trailers

No, they are two different humans using the same alias. Dick Greyson didn't sound like Bruce Wayne during his run as Batman.

You don't have to be rude..

Attached: 1503238408398.jpg (2696x2232, 647K)

If I got booted out of a role I like doing just so kojimbo could have a big hollywood star in his game i'd be pretty pissed too.

From Kojima's own lips:
>2017 was a tumultuous year for many reasons. But for Kojima and his team’s progress on Death Stranding, one of the major stings was the SAG-AFTRA strike. “Last year, SAG AFTRA went on strike, and we expected it to end really soon. The strike started in November last year, and just finished in October. We weren’t able to do any performance capture or voice over, so in that aspect, we were delayed.”
Egg on your face.

see btfo.

I really hope DS has nothing to do with MGS.

I still stick by my original post. It would have hurt the final product in my eyes. I know that it is subjective, but it seem that would have been counter intuitive to Big Boss' entire plan. To each his own I suppose.

I think you meant:
See:
Yeah?

>Xavier Woods Bomber
I never thought it'd be topped...

Attached: danica-patrick-sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed-9.04.jpg (210x240, 18K)

This. The fact that hayter and the guy who plays otacon basically take fivers to read faggot shit in their voices is pathetic

I was right about the actors recording in japan. Apparently if they are in SAG they have to get paid that much in japan too. So you were wrong in saying their lines were recorded in the USA.

Danica was a weird addition but apparantly she helped fund a large portion of the game to the point where the game couldn't have been made without her

I never said that their lines were recorded in the US.

man, I don't ever wanna end up a washed up boomer clinging to his past like Hayter

at least he's handsome. I'd let him cuddle me in the bedroom

And Watchmen

>Hello, o genki desu ka Kojima-san, hey uh it's David Hayter here, "kept you waiting huh?", remember that one? Haha
> I just saw the trailer for your new game, awesome stuff dude - ''sugoi'' haha
>I guess my Fiverr profile resume got lost in the spam filter last time or something, but I'm looking forward to the next one haha!
>Listen Mr. Kojima, I know I said some pretty nasty things, or sounded a little ungrateful over that whole Kiefer thing, all due respect to Mr. Sutherland, but I just wanna let you know, it's in the past ok?
>So, uh... damn, look how far you've got man! Me? Well, I've been doing fine myself, maybe you've seen those Youtube videos where I play around with some of the original voice actors of Metal Gear Solid, lots of fun! There's the Christmas one, my favorite! I really, really wish there was a way of working on something more serious with these guys, you know... anyway, I'll send you a couple links of these videos by email.
>Haha well anyway feel free to call me anytime... so you know, looking forward to your call. I'm David. David Hayter.

If its not fucking your wife for the sole purpose of procreation its soiy to some. Yes there is a clear line where things become soiy though.

Wait what? Damn.

>I'm David. David Hayter.
My fucking sides are in orbit. Thank you.

kek

>Having to audition means he hates you
Sounds like Hayter just has a giant ego and can't stand having to go there and actually try. Considering the guy voiced him in, what, like 6 games I think Kojima obviously doesn't hate him.

Did you know that Harrison Ford still had to audition for Indiana Jones even though: 1. He had already been in two Star Wars movies and was now a celebrity 2. Knew George Lucas (who was working on Indiana Jones) and 3. Wasn't even the first choice? It's almost like auditions are a normal fucking thing.

based

David Hayter's snake voice may be iconic, but the dude is a fucking awful actor and you can see that he got way worse in MGS4. He went from not very good, but kinda goofy and iconic to just bad. He got replaced and spends every waking moment reminding everyone he was once Snake even though MGS is now a defunct property.

wew

who?

>Ebisumaru
holy shit they remembered Goemon exists!

what is this anti-Kojima sentiment lately? Yeah he's an overrated hack but when the fuck did people who play video games suddenly care about originality or other people's tastes compared to their own? his games when he was at Konami are still hallmarks even inbetween the gaps of Metal Gear and the Solid suffix.

Attached: 1251269227666.jpg (359x269, 13K)

but do they remember when Ebisu used to be a girl?

Because these people are afraid of genuinely liking anything. Everything is either underneath 10 layers of sarcasm, or it is done ironically. I know people just like them in real life. It all has to do with insecurity and deflection. No one can make fun of you for liking anything if you don't "really" like anything and can just say it is ironic or sarcastic. It is embarrassing.

Goemon was in the base game.

ah shit I thought this was an update to Bomber Girls

I disagree. Hayter's performance in MGS1 was great. His voice was good, his ability to sound convincing and actually act was there.

Suda51 is the same way though. Style over substance, doesn't like being defined to a genre or style, recurring themes and overtones, games have a devout hipster following but only mainly known by people who played his most popular stuff, etc

Literally yes. They aren't happy people and seeing other people being happy turns their sadness into disdain. Posts like the one you replied to are ironically a coping mechanism.

Attached: 1555579556621.jpg (811x506, 230K)

You alright?

Travis Touchdown is a motherfucker though
In the good way

Snake likes cunny too

i'm stealing that

>this is MGS in the future
KINO

sounds sexy

WHERE IS HE

Attached: caramel.jpg (326x326, 13K)

I guarantee my life won't change at all over the next 20 years

That was the first draft you retard and he tried to change way too much from what the comic was. His script wasn’t used you fucking nigger

No, he wrote X-men 2 and that was it. You hayterfags are the fucking worst. You act like he’s so famous but most of the population has no idea who he is

>Wasn't even the first choice?
Kurt Russel was Lucas' first choice for Han Solo. Just like he was the first choice to voice Snake.

He wrote the first one. I watched it yesterday.

>160+ replies over a fake tweet
The day Yea Forums gets deleted is the day Yea Forums sees the light

Attached: 1544301409275.jpg (800x715, 60K)

>he literally thinks kojima isnt allowed to use the word or image of a snake
imagine being this fucking retarded. death stranding is littered with mgs references

Try-Harderman

this thread is literally the S3 system

Not the same, Han and Indy are different characters, Hayter had to audition for the same character

Well of course, kojima swiped his character and name from the escape movies.

based obsessed redditor

I know. Carpenter sued Luc Besson, but was cool with Kojima using Snake.

yes, hayter's new breakthrough role is a snake crawling across the grass. I'm sure kojima (who wants nothing to do with hayter) would waste the time and resources for this pivotal role

Based.

Pointing this out is a form of coping.

You got BTFO son

Egg on your face

You are officially cancelled

Hold that L

>implying he isnt going to do his little bitchboy voice that he had in all his anime rolls before MGS

Don't you understand that pic is to make fun of nintendo fans and basedboys, you autistic fuckhead? That was a rhetorical question.

I like to think there will be a couple of MGS references sprinkled in Death Stranding. Norman Reedus' character Sam can wear things like a cap and glasses so who's to say he won't come across an old bandanna or eyepatch along the way? Would be cool.

bump

no u

>charades are humorous
Eh depends on the charade