Do something about these fucking XIV threads mods

There has been a xiv general literally non-stop for almost a week now. What is the point of there being a xiv /vg/ thread when they are constantly making a general on Yea Forums?
It's shitting up the board do something about it holy fuck.

Attached: 1494882011066.jpg (768x768, 210K)

What job are you going to main Yea Forums? BLM for me.

FINAL FANTASY BAD
GOING HOME GOOD

Hey sockhead ban all of the threads not about classic! And conjure me up some water will ya!

Attached: 1559217921428.png (1159x964, 421K)

MMO BAD
REAL VIDEOGAME GOOD

>Personatard
>5bab
Oof yikes cringe bluepilled have sex

Because the /vg/ thread is filled with a bunch of trannies avatarfagging?

Attached: 1394412570845.png (244x192, 14K)

Please refrain from referencing Ed Edd n Eddy in your shitpost in the future, thanks

Mods don't care about enforcing rules. They just play favorites. There's been new vegas and doa generals on this board for years. Meanwhile I remember literally the day after Subnautica was released a mod deleted a thread about the game claiming they belong on /vg/.

Might stick with bard but machinist is really tempting, might main it for shadow bringers.

Can you retards stop shitting up my thread? This is a FF14 thread.

how dare any other game compete for attention with smash? Yea Forums is supposed to be all smash, all the time!

Yeah they clearly play bias when enforcing rule 6 of Yea Forums. It's disgusting.

>implying Persona threads are any better

So ignore them and you guys can create your own discussion there?

a thread died for this

Isn't that just the Yea Forums one too?

I haven't seen a new vegas thread in a loooong time. I'd still rather see literally any game posted about more often than Smash or MMO's.

t. /vg/ poster mad that people who play the game want to talk outside his character circlejerk

I'm sure they're more happy to circle-jerk uninterrupted as it's just you babies who can't ignore them in a thread and have your own discussion.

stop bumping the slide thread retards

>A single thread which is mostly talking about video games, not e-drama, not twitterposting, not HURRGOINGHOME, is somehow "shitting up the board"
Man, I feel like you're the kind of person who would want Yea Forums to turn into Yea Forums and ban all videogames

If you've even been to xivg then you know that the people who want to talk about the game are an extreme minority. The trannies there made it clear that they do not want to talk about the game whatsoever.
Not like your classic wow threads are any better