Death stranding plot

The game takes place after scientists open a doorway to Hades (the afterlife). When the door opened the death stranding came though and destroyed a majority of the world. Sam must connect America back together so humanity can survive. But it is not that simple of a plot. Depending on what you do and who you kill it impacts the ending you get. If someone dies in real world they go to hades. Anybody you kill will come back in hades to hunt you down. If you die in hades you become a death stranding. Now you can go though games where a majority of the game is in hades or you never go at all. If you have more allies in hades it will be easier to come back. Endings are very different and diverse. One ending the DS stay in the real world but everything is connected. There is a simulation ending connecting the game to metal gear. Sometimes you can become a death stranding. A bunch of endings allow you to join the homo demons. There are hundreds of endings but there is a true ending. The true ending is when you disconnect the world from hades and Sam is forced to stay in hades and sacrifices himself to save the world.

Attached: deathstranding.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1559296335338.jpg (1274x715, 73K)

100% fake garbagio. Try again OP.

>There are hundreds of endings
Actually factually, fucking impossible. Cool LARP faggit

some of them are the same but will have some minor changes

So basically it's gonna be Mass Effect 3 all over again. Cool. Thanks for killing my hype

Fallout 3 had hundreds of endings

In what world does 9 =100?

After finally watching this week's trailer, I'm starting to think this guy is a hack (it's coming from someone who loves all MGS). What I saw was many hollywood movies plots and cliches thrown together with a few lines here and there trying to sound deep but mostly meaningless. Some of the ideas are just plain silly.

>There is a simulation ending connecting the game to metal gear.
DIE-RUSEMAN

Attached: Death Stranding.jpg (850x1200, 123K)

Who gives a shit, faggot.
Where's the gameplay?

Attached: killer whale beached thing.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

that's 100% scripted

He said some you dense faggot

What do you think you mean by that? It's 100% gameplay of a monster or boss.

point to me a modern vidya that has just 10+ endings. You fucking can't. No fucking way this'll have more then 6

what video is this? I can't remember this in the reveal trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
Extra footage in the Japanese trailer

it was only in the Japanese trailer, which is at least 30s longer than English one. check pythonandselkan channel for the clip

most likely will be like The witcher 3 faggot, 3 big endings, but each ending can have minor changes depend if you kill somebody.

Attached: 1557661993609.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

sweet jesus

Dear diary The ass was fat