Why is this robot the most popular "girl" in Persona 3? What makes this thing better than Mitsuru or Yukari...

Why is this robot the most popular "girl" in Persona 3? What makes this thing better than Mitsuru or Yukari? Her skills are fucking shit and I don't see myself using her other mode since I never use her. I hope the game doesn't require me to level every party members equally because to be honest Aigis is pretty shit. I like Mitsuru better than Aigis because she is just more diverse.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x350, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY
youtube.com/watch?v=VpNhxUIMXug
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=23509
youtube.com/watch?v=M0qZ5PuOzqY
imgur.com/a/NZOBtJF
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/NZOBtJF/
youtube.com/watch?v=cueH5AlhDF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She ruined the game for me because of how out of place she felt. You had a supernatural urban fantasy story set in modern times, and then suddenly there's a robot. I mean imagine if half way through Harry Potter a robot turned up.

im pretty sure most people like mitsuru over aigis. it's just that MC uses aigis's lap as a pillow while he naps.

I thought she was pretty op, but it's not really about her skills, it's about her social link, it was actually interesting to read, and

I haven't finished the game yet, I'm still on August and I'm confounded to know the robot acts like a girl in love.

Someone post it. You know the imgur link

>I hope the game doesn't require me to level every party members equally
Only if you plan to use them. Nothing is stopping you from taking only, for example, Akihiko, Mitsuru and Yukari and using only them until the final boss fight.
Same for P4 (dunno about Golden), and in P5 you can finally get the ability to level inactive party members.

>OP

But how? Physical attacks seems to be so useless in this game and that's all she has for her.

Robot girls is my fetish.

I couldn't switch out Yukari when the game prompted to the Dark Hour inside the motel. I was under the impression that the next few dark hours outside Tartarus will have similar events as well. I fucking hate Yukari.

Robot "girl"

You can't have sex with Aigis

Duh, she is not real.

Just use her as a buffer/healer

ELIZABETH BEST GIRL
FIGHT ME FAGGOTS

She has like 4 skills at level 32, 2 of those are physical attacks. She can't do a single shit.

Yeah because a talking cat and a talking bear plushie wasn't out of place

Persona 3 is the only game where all the girls are pretty popular because of their quirks and layers. Aigis gets more focus because the creator likes her. I think the staff likes Mitsuru more.

>AoE attack/Agi/Def buff
Add Akihiko for debuffs and the game is pretty much over

She gets better skills

All girls are good except Yukari. I don't like Yukari and the only reason she is useful is because of her heals and Bufu spells. Outside of that she is fucking trash and her attacks keep missing. It fucking pisses me off that she had to miss every single time then the next turn some shadow finally casts Mamudo and OHKO me.

No, they weren't, since they fit with the supernatural theme.

Akihiko is always in my party. It is very hard to fight a boss without Akihiko. His debuffs saved me a lot of time killing the bosses.

Persona is all about "The Self" a robot makes complete sense and her social link is awesome

>Social link

Robots have social link? What the fuck man

persona 2 or any smt game outside of p3-4-5 go way farther than one robot girl.

Attached: longinus_knight_by_alexxxhunt_d5ei4nb.jpg (533x531, 70K)

Don't spoil me on Persona 1 or 2, I'm playing that next after I am done with 3.

Persona 5 drops the supernatural theme so that Hashino can whine about the state of Modern Japan.

100% complete devotion to MC.
Also clueless and innocent, doesn't know what a dick is but would gladly suck MC's if that made him happy.

Aigis doesn't have a vagina

She's lovely.

Attached: aigis smile.png (199x213, 40K)

people who like p3 have shit taste to begin with, so it's no surprise that they have shit taste in waifus.

But she has a mouth.

Yukari is built around support. She heals the party, cures them of their ailments, and provides extra fire.

Might as well stick your dick into an ATM machine then

Why the fuck not, it's a super advanced AI.

>"I won't miss!"
>misses

Because she's cute

Attached: 1550433050647.png (853x1000, 257K)

Robots are not capable of feeling so it makes no sense for robots having a social link.

In public? I am not a pervert. But yes, if some humanoid robot that looks like a cute girl with a warm mouth and tongue offers me blowjobs I'd take it.

And Aigis straight up powercreeps her, so ya.

Just get a prostitute man

>Fuuka
>Yukari
>popular

That costs money.

WHEN DOES IT END
am i overlevelling a bit?

Attached: 74274ef5c7f10f0d7ade17c8fe4cd330.png (930x181, 64K)

I shouldn't like bimbo Aigis but I do.

>Easy

Attached: Nino72.png (233x448, 116K)

She doesn't leave you even right at the end
She loves only you
She does anything you desire
She adores making you happy
She will protect you from harm
She will be there when no one else is

Attached: 1517438191773.png (773x582, 530K)

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Render.jpg (848x1100, 65K)

>mitsuru
Yukari
fixed it for you

Fuuka and Yukari are popular. It's Junpei who's pretty unpopular in Japan at least.

Super
Advanced
AI

You say that as if people like teddy and the cat.

The most recent poll made for PQ2 had Fuuka second to last place, yukiko being the most unpopular character

I don't like rng fucking with me, had enough of it with smt 1 and 2, as if i'd get more exp and money like dragon's dogma for playing on hard

imagine retconning Soul Hackers

1/31 is when you fight the final boss. Or did you speedread through that explanation?
I'd say you overleveled for Nyx, yes. But it all comes down to what Personas you have. And having more than 500 HP.
Fuck off worst girl. Do you like dying from Hama and Mudo?

I never tried playing on Easy but I cannot just imagine how difficult this game is on the hardest difficulty. I'm currently playing on hard and I've been grinding way too long so that I won't get killed instantly by those fucking bosses.

Imagine being so bad you can't use one of the myriad of options you are given to avoid instakills

Attached: elizabeth.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

My alarm clock wakes me up every morning without fail, and it does that everyday without me telling it to do so.
Alarm clock must be pretty concerned about me, maybe it secretly loves me.

There is some lore explaining why she gets so human and can summon a persona is not just AI

Had lv76 by the end and i felt overleveled
Lv 64 is where is at, mah nigga Thanatos

Attached: 1542347937408.png (842x638, 327K)

god i hate that people like you exist

just cut fiction out of your life entirely and get off the internet

What a faggot

>sticking your dick in crazy

>look it up
>Those results
What?

Attached: tumblr_piw5znhfrv1tdtok6o3_r1_1280.png (1280x1920, 2.57M)

You don't get many homunculi nor Hama/Mudo-immune Personas early game.

I don’t read trash like Harry Potter

kino robot aesthetic that James Cameron understood with his Alita

she was forced really hard and that turned me off from her
and she couldn't really compete with mitsuru regardless

mitsuru > yukari >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuuka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> aigis

Attached: 59161448_p0.jpg (2000x2474, 1.29M)

She's not crazy, she's an eldritch horror. There's no upgrade from that.

P5 had as much supernatural stuff as P4 wtf

>yosuke #1 in burgerland
?????

>people voted for the protag
Actually stupid

You can get lilith and angel before the second block, which is where hama/mudo are introduced
You also get endure

I'd fuck morgana

I LOVE MY ROBOT GIRLFRIEND

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOT

What happens when you choose the other option? Is there sex cutscenes?

But using them all the time?

That's even worse

She and Akihiko are by far the best party members in 3.

Mitsuru would also be up there if it wasn't for the abhorrent AI not being able to use her.

You fuck offscreen.

Doesn't that mean that if I am playing as the female protag, I can make the Gourmet King my boyfriend and we would fuck offscreen?

I love Aigis!

Attached: aigis_sketch_by_kuvshinov_ilya_d7rlmtn-pre.jpg (894x894, 106K)

Probably not, I've never played as FeMC because fuck P3P.

Haven't played p3p but I fucking hope so

>Yosuke that high
Wtf
>meme forced mascots at the bottom
Good

Attached: 1536598765302.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Waifufags
I hate Aigis and believe shes the worst character in the game. Every character before her had their own story that didnt involve the MC
>After Junpei get over his pissy fit with MC, and starts developing a relationship with Chidori
>Yukari and Mitsuru have their own problems
>Akihiko, Ken, and Shinju have their own thing going on
>Fuuka has thing awful shit with her "friend"
>Aigis gets introduced and her shes like "I have to protect you" and it ends her have a secret dark past with him
Her characater feels out of place and felt like halfway through the story, a fangirl wrote herself into the story

Akihiko is best boy when you play FeMC. you even fall asleep in his lap at the end

Attached: ixhy4avzzp601.jpg (700x496, 45K)

How is she crazy?

>the nips hate yukiko

Attached: yukiko.webm (800x600, 2.91M)

Look at this yukarifag falseflagging Eat shit yukarifags, still mad because her is the MC canon love interest?

Attached: 2260239.jpg (400x600, 53K)

I like yukari since she doesn’t suck the protags dick like every other persona character and her being a bitch is funny

>Door-kun first
Based

>aigisfag
>retarded
it checks out

So Igor can rewind time to let you try again?

She gets loads of character development in her social link and second awakening tho

>canon

That isn't true.

Do you want to survive instakill spells or not faggot, because those are some of your options.
Here I'll tell you what other personas you can use that are before or around the second block

>Resist light
Slime, Unicorn Oberon, Archangel, nigi mitama, Angel

>resists darkness
Lilim, Yomotsu Shikome, Nigi mitama Oberon

It's a tumblr poll

Have you SEEN her--'

It's not

I love yukari!

Attached: 519.png (1038x1123, 172K)

>gets his persona in the epilogue
>canonically the person he died with

>Have you SEEN her--'
Are you alright, user?

More Canon than yukari

Silicone pussy.

>forces "her"self onto him until he fucking dies
OTP GUYS

COPE

Attached: aigis_top_by_kagekara_chihiro.png (563x458, 237K)

I WOULD FUCK CAT MORGANA

Seething Yukari

Attached: 2018 (95).png (588x783, 183K)

Her social link is literally the last how did she force HERSELF

That's another huge problem. The main cast got the character development in the game naturally meanwhile Aigis didnt even have a S-link in the original. Just look at P4 in comparison, instead of characters getting their second persona on their own like they did in P3 through character development, they needed MC to help them. Aigis made it acceptable to just remove character development from the story and restrict to s-link only. It's one of my biggest problems with P4, the characters, except for Kanji, dont change much after their introduction.

Persona inheritance doesn't mean nothing, in P2 Yukino gives her persona to Jun just because she wants to

ITT: the same arguments for YEARS

have sex

It's just another yukarifag mad because his shit waifu is not the canon love interest.

Attached: aigis_by_revenbg.jpg (900x675, 118K)

P1 and p2 don't count

>pre-p3 being relevant to anything post-p3
The only other person in P3 who inherited a purse was Junpei getting one from Chidori.

Seething

I wanna kiss bimbo Aigis on the lips!

That was more of a persona fusion, Junpei didn't inherit Medea it just fused with his Hermes.

Being assigned a persona has nothing to do with romantic interest, Philemon simply gives out personas like candy.

I prefer British Aigis.

Attached: Mecha-Fiora.png (883x1763, 1.22M)

I think that's unfair her social link was way better than the P4 ones

>Kanji that low on the jap poll
>pancake boy that high on the burger poll
>Akihiko and Junpei that low on both polls
>fucking blank slate MCs on top of both as well
just nuke this gay earth already

Attached: 1552412027262.jpg (640x640, 103K)

someone learned a new word today

>Not canon love interest
bitch Makoto dies at the end and Yukari turns lesbian with Aigis and Mitsuru

Attached: P4AU_(P3_Mode,_Epilogue_07).png (1280x784, 1.44M)

Can you really blame people when Kanji and Akihiko have been reduced to walking memes? Same thing will happen with Goro when PQ4 just has him talk about pancakes and hinted betrayal every other line. And besides that, Joker is the only character who's an actual blank slate in PQ2, the other protagonists have their own defined personalities and dialogue even though you can choose their names.

>Yukari was willing to doom the world to being back Door, and when she couldn't dedicated her life to bring happiness to the world in honor of Door
>Liz is still actively trying to free Door
>Aigis is doing fuck all
For the """"canon""" love interest, shes really bad at showing it

>Philemon
who?

Have sex incel seething umad bro

He's the fucking butterfly in p3 and p5

Goro and Naoto the two prince detectives

Subjective as hell, because I didnt like it at all, and P4 had Ai, who had the best romance s-link so far.

>Easy
Pffffft

Philemon is the god of the Velvet Room he basically gives people the power of the persona is the fuckin butterfly you see in p4 and p5

Attached: Philemon.png (261x294, 128K)

AIGIS!!!

Attached: 1530917512867.jpg (2500x2500, 2.81M)

Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka's Embrace.jpg (805x665, 199K)

what do i get for playing on hard? does my in game gf become real?

Play on normal retard

why

Aegis social link is still better than the majority of the P4 party member's

So that you can actually enjoy a good challenge without having to grind your dick off

>Yukari was willing to undo everything MC did and stood for
>Aigis actually carries out MC's will even if it psychologically brakes her

Yukari is a chaosfag, not even worth considering.

>more rng
>challenge
pick one

This game is really unfair I don't know why someone would play on anything BUT easy

I don’t think you know what RNG is or means

- attractive humanoid female
- needs your help to save humanity
- loves/supports you unconditionally
- watches over you when you sleep
- bimbo Aigis drawings
What's not to like?

The gameplay is easy enough for every party member to be viable

>even if it psychologically brakes her
Lol, shes a fucking robot. Just reboot her or update her OS.

Attached: 4EA95E48-5560-4B08-9E1C-59835D21523B.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

CUTE

Attached: danauwu-ff7aa033-3148-41d9-abc2-f2a3b8b7cde0.jpg (629x1065, 106K)

>Aigis is a robot who obediently follows orders
>She gives you Mettatron when you max out her link
Shit she was a lawfag

Neither does Yukari since she spams "I won't miss!" just before missing :^)

Attached: 1534401544331.gif (478x350, 84K)

The fighting in this game is retarded why would you want to make it harder

Unfair how? Everything the enemy does, you can do better
Everything in the game can be countered by something, the game simply expects you to learn the system

He's the founder of 9gag

Because a challenge is fun, but an overwhelming and unfair challenge (hard mode) isn't

To much dumb shit like enemies with status effects that you can't do anything about it and the IA on your party is dog shit

Not being able to control your party sucks and if the main character gets charmed status you are DEAD

The pucker up boy!

Attached: AigisLabrys.png (1401x1147, 495K)

I want to be bimbo Aigis so fucking bad.

New Persona fans hate 3 and to the lesser extent 4 because they don't understand it's themes. The cast of 3 were truly independent and mature, while 4 had to learn to stop acting like anime characters.

>status effects
Mepatra and patra are one of the first spells given to you in the game, you can also buy it as a gem for like 300 yen.
>AI
It looks bad because you haven't bothered to learn how it works.
Here's a tip, scanning an enemy makes the AI immediately aim for its weaknesses and avoid using stuff it's immune to.

>if the MC gets chamed you're dead
Yukari learns charmdi, she can get rid of it easily
You also get plenty of equipment that avoids status ailments like that

God I want to so bad. Their lips must be so soft and nice.

I want to marry bimbo Aigis

Attached: 1524741229164.png (839x1256, 1.12M)

>Talking about Persona 3 in 2019

Attached: please stop boomer your body can't take it.gif (480x360, 1.01M)

See

Your art sucks man

You are implying that I didn't ditch yukari the second I could and the stones don't work if you are the one charmed because the other characters will NEVER USE IT I literally got charmed in nix's final phase and fully healed her TWO TIMES

>Here's a tip, scanning an enemy makes the AI immediately aim for its weaknesses
I'm under the impression that 90% of the complaints regarding AI were from people who just fucking hate having to scan everything all the time even if you've already fought it a hundred times. Not an unreasonable complaint imo

Yukari's Ultimate Persona is Isis, the Egyptian Goddess famous for going to the Underworld to revive her husband Osiris. Depending on certain games, the Ultimate Persona for Lover is Ishtar, another Goddess famous for going to the Underworld and coming back out.

If you're at nyx you already have access to null charm accesories, why aren't you using those?

But you don't need to scan an enemy again if you've already scanned it, scanning it once saves their info forever

She doesn't do that tho

SEES was too bitch made to fight Nyx again to save MC. They could've beaten Nyx easier with their stronger personas, and learning from previous mistakes.

So the game is only fair if you can negate a certain status effect? It shouldn't be there in the first place.

>So the game is fair if you actually use all of the mechanics the game provides you instead of going unga bunga me use big number attack like every non-Atlus JRPG?
Yes?

So the game is only fair if you can negate a certain status effect? Charm is stupid and it shouldn't be there

If the game provides an obstacle and gives you the means to eliminate that obstacle, your inability to eliminate the obstacle is not unfairness, it's your own stupidity.

You aren't using all of the mecanics you NEED to have negate charm or else the game fucks you is not fun

Healing the final boss full health isn't fair it shouldn't be REQUIRED to use a certain item to beat the game

It doesn't even have to be the item, there's a skill that nulls charm that you can fuse into any of your personas

>if you're at nyx
depends on what user do you think you're talking to, one day left baby, i don't have any anti-charm accessory tho

Attached: 06fb7b086c1ef43d945a085be0949827.png (1417x457, 661K)

What the fuck is wrong with playing persona 3

A boss shouldn't have charm In general ESPECIALLY NIX, who goes to nix expecting to get charmed? you can't prepare to dat on your first try and nix is a LONG fucking boss

>robot can have s link
>but the dog can't have any

That's so stupid.

Attached: ASPECT RAIDOU.jpg (1270x635, 219K)

keep crying bitch nigger. You want some fries with all that salt?

Attached: mods 0.png (500x650, 25K)

I 100% agree

>who goes to the final boss expecting it to use everything that the game showed you
Everyone with a brain

And what would Koromaru's social link be about?

>A boss shouldn't have charm In general
Why? A boss is supposed to test a player's mastery of the game's mechanics, especially the final boss. If you're too stupid to pick up some Dis-Charms or figure out what Heart Items are then that's your own fault for not figuring out the game's mechanics and just assuming you can unga bunga your way through everything. More games should be like this, especially RPGs.

Tying the knot with Mitsuru

Play P3P because he has one there.

>this faggot complaining about status effects in baby's first JRPG
Holy shit dude, never touch mainline SMT, Etrian, or even DQ. Your IQ is just not up to the task.

that fat fuck is replaced by some literal who librarian girl. Also delicious brown is replaced by cute sports team ponytail girl. go right ahead and fuck shinjiro, Akihiko, Ken, Koromaru and Theo/Elizabeth, possibly at the same time

Attached: 1426412995126.png (589x622, 130K)

(You)

Are you telling me that when you played the game the first time you thought that nix could have a move that could charm you? You checked if light and dark would work on her too?

>Konomaru fucking female MC

Hot

>that fat fuck is replaced by some literal who librarian girl.
No, librarian girl replaces MMO teach
Nozomi is replaced by Shinji

The battle is super long and in her final form she throws a move out of nowhere that charms your character and he immediately uses mediarahan on her and you are telling me that it isn't bullshit?

Did I know for sure? No, because I hadn't fought it yet. Did I have a bunch of status clearing items anyway just in case, especially since you need to do another chunk of Tartarus and two bosses before facing the final boss to begin with? Of course. Always go into a dungeon as prepared as possible whenever possible, especially at the very end of the game. Your failure to prepare is your own fault.

>some literal who librarian girl
saori a cute, she deserved better.

Attached: Saori_concept_draft.JPG.jpg (3533x2464, 1.71M)

No, because again, it's the final boss, it's gonna throw everything it can at you to make sure you've mastered the game and its mechanics
That you didn't prepare for it isn't the game's fault

That's like saying "Hanged Man insta-killed me, that's not fair!" It's your own fault for not preparing for anything.

right, i haven't played P3P in years. Rio was the replacement for Yuko right? Now that was yuri material if ever i saw some. Unfortunatedly i could only befriend all the women (excluding liz if you choose Theodore away for some braindead reason), fuck a dog and watch akihiko pretend i'm actually his sister and mope hardcore while fucking my pussy

Attached: 1545458212515.png (625x837, 411K)

>Unfortunatedly i could only befriend all the women
you still get fade to black implied sex with liz and robopussy.

So you guys really tried to use mamudoon on it right? Otherwise how would you know that it wouldn't work?Of course a good final boss would be balanced but what if the boss has a move or a weakness that was designed to a fucking mini boss in the middle of the game and it breaks the game when he has it?

>max academics by July
>all those free fucking points on Academics mid-August due to summer classes and lonely summer nights before Strega

I am so fucking mad right now, so the game purposely made Academics hard to Max out because of this bullshit

>how else would you know that it wouldn't work?
Because if you scan it, it tells you
Retard

>So you guys really tried to use mamudoon on it right? Otherwise how would you know that it wouldn't work?
Because scanning it reveals it nulls or repels insta-kill elements on every form.

You are either underage, retarded, autistic or all three
Fuck off and die

Attached: YUH.png (219x258, 116K)

Built for BDF

TO BAD YOU CAN'T SCAN THE MOVE HE'S GONNA START SPAMMING OUT OF NOWHERE IN HIS FINAL FASE

>he didn't max charm first for the SL boost

>the boss has an attack that it uses
>this is bad
Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwww the final boss should just sit there and not do anything while I wail on it for half an hour, anything else is unfair

I'm trying to say that trying to use a instakill move on the boss is as stupid as preparing for a status effect that you KNOW it wouldn't be logical for the boss to have

It's my first persona game, I don't know this bullshit.

Why wouldn't it be logical? One of the full moon Shadows used Charm, and Nyx Avatar is an amalgamation of all of those Shadows.

Don't know about popularity, but she becomes incredibly useful mid to late game. Physical attacks get some of the highest damage in the late game and she gets some of the best in the game. She's got good buff spells on top of that that give her usefulness even when enemies resist or are immune to phys, which is pretty rare anyway. She basically has generically good neutral damage against just about every enemy. Orgia mode makes that damage even better and can allow you to close out a fight quick. My usual team setup was Aigis, Junpei (who gets insane phys damage and crits on top of good passives late game), and either Akihiko or Mitsuru. Mitsuru for heals, bufu, and utility skills like marin karin. Akihiko for debuffs, heals, and zio. You can't go wrong with either in the party.

How the hell is this an issue? Why can't you just plan your attacks and skills, or just grind for more levels if needed? It's a fucking boss, of course you need to expect it to be hard enough that the battle is worth planning through.

I feel like you missed the point of the MC and how he has the potential to be an ultra-Chad with just a few trips to the arcade and coffee place.

I thought retarded and autistic was the same thing

He immediately use an attack that takes control of your character and makes him fully heal the boss the other characters don't help because their IA is trash

You have legitimate brain damage
From experience you know all the bosses are Immune to instakills, why the fuck would the FINAL BOSS be any different?
And from experience, you also know bosses are prone to use status ailments
Again, if you had played the game AT ALL and paid attention, you'd KNOW what to expect but since apparently you're missing a brain you didn't, and now you complain that it's the GAME'S FAULT that YOU'RE RETARDED

Because the battle is gigantic and if he charms a character with heal he gets full health AND THATS IN THE END OF THE BATTLE

I never got the gist of the game until Mitsuru forced me to go to Tartarus, I didn't even know I needed to answer the questions correctly be it on school or S Link dialogues, I guess I got used to DeSu 2 because I gave autistic answers in that game all the time

It's not hard is just really long and boring and on the last second he starts using a move that can give him full health

You could get Charmed during the Lovers phase too, which was relatively early on.

Attached: 1559089723193.png (500x699, 196K)

Except from 1 boss that I remember that was super weak no boss has charm why would they give it to the final boss?

Yeah but that is in the beginning so a full heal doesn't break the game and it makes sense that time

Because each of the bosses you fought before, save for Strega, are explicitly stated to be part of the final boss. It's only logical that it would have their moves. Plus it just makes sense that the final boss of a game should be the culmination of all of the things you faced before it in some capacity. You're meant to learn from prior enemies in RPGs because they tend to build on earlier mechanics. The fact that the Lovers boss isn't very hard should tell you you'll see its mechanics somewhere further down the line, but stronger.

who designed these anti shadow robots to have tits and child bearing hips, because I want to go give that guy I hi five

The full heal really doesn't matter that much since it only refills that phase's health bar. IIRC, each phase has a separate health bar.

To be fair, it's not entirely your fault. This game never flat out tells you that you need to give the right answers in class or SLs and the main story answers don't matter in the slightest, which is conveniently what the first few hours of the game will be comprised of.
Also, this game is dumb for having reversible social links, which makes maxing them even harder than they already are for a casual playthrough. It's cruel how rare Fuuka is when you want to date her.

Grandpa Kirijo. The madman probably also included baby-making parts into the earlier generation robots as a test to make them more "human".

I honestly wish they had kept the reversal mechanic. It only makes sense that people won't want to hang out with you much if you avoid them for weeks on end. As long as you meet up with everyone semi-regularly and don't neglect them for more than a month, then they should never reverse unless you pick certain options during their SL dialogue. I prefer there to be consequences for acting like a social retard.

Anyone here besides me who played this game because of Joker in Smash? It's kind of shame we didn't get P5, but I wish we get 1-3 instead. I'll definitely replay 3 if we have the definitive version.

>kiss student council girl at level 5
>reversed Social Link unless I apologize

I literally laughed out loud when that happened

It's still a lot and by them you would be low in sp and items
And don't tell me that I should have brought more because if your ideia of challenge is to have a character using an item to recover sp every fucking turn them we are done here

Reversal's a good mechanic. If you're developing a bond with someone and then you suddenly never talk to them for a long while or moonlight, of course you're going to strain your relationship.

P2-5 were on my backlog but I had to move them all right to the front of the list because of the smash bros announcement, I didn't want to be spoiled on any of them so I got 2 and 3 done as soon as possible and i'm in the middle of playing 4 right now.

Who is this we? All the games are available to everyone.

>Who is this we?
my fellow kangz, of course.

I love that shit. Dumbass otaku think they can just be socially inept and act like a creep, and the game punishes them for it.

I wouldn't call it a challenge, I just think people really overstate how bad the full heal is. Granted it only ever happened to me once in my four playthroughs of the game because I came with stuff to prevent status effects on all but one attempt.

Kinda weird how the only reversals in 4 were Naoto, which you had to go full retard to do, and Ai, who's generally considered to have one of the best social links in 4, if not the best.

Yeah by the way what the fuck is up with Naoto?
>Whoops you need Max Knowledge in order to talk to Naoto!
>Get Max Knowledge
>Whoops you need Max Courage in order to talk to Naoto!
>Get Max Courage
>Whoops you need to wait for an opportunity to talk to Naoto!
Just let me talk to you, god damn.

Yeah, they really toned it down in 4 to make friendship simulator easier because they had struck gold with it in 3.

She is just a shy girl who only wants to buy her books that you cannot buy for her because that would negate the entirety of her social link and the misunderstanding that ensues.

If I recall, only the max courage was really necessary since the knowledge requirement was only to talk to her before she joined the party. I think there was a knowledge requirement further down her SL, but it wasn't necessary to start it.

Honestly it wouldn't be such a problem if the fight wasn't so long having to fight more than once is a pain

Best confidant in the series. This is non debatable.

Attached: 1540437006350.png (227x449, 73K)

It's her fault she was being intimate with me and if I am not mistaken, she didn't have any problems holding hands with me, even that athletic brown girl that looked like the gyaru whore which surprisingly doesn't act like a slut has more decency than this girl. What's done is done, I'm not backtracking all of my progress, and besides, I was aiming for Mitsuru anyway.

Attached: P3_Chihiro_Render.png (198x448, 49K)

give it to me straight anons, what's their chances of ever being relevant again, spin offs included?

Attached: 1558049958604.png (2288x1277, 2.7M)

This is Persona 1 right? After I am done with 3, I'll play this next. I still wonder why 1 and 2 never got any representation in Smash.

>handholding is the same as kissing

Attached: 1528964961503.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Spinoffs included? I would say there's a nonzero chance, but still pretty fucking unlikely, especially with how old most of them are by the time of P5, let alone any future games. I wouldn't hold out hope for anything more than TV cameos.

I feel sorry for people that played through FES before the controllable party member mod came out. youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY

No this is 2
Keep in mind Persona 2 has two games, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment
>I still wonder why 1 and 2 never got any representation in Smash.
Because normalfags don't know Persona 1 and 2 exist.

Attached: 1558377438803.jpg (1890x1640, 865K)

He's one of the better ones, but I wouldn't call him the absolute best. He's got some competition in Tora from 5, Ai from 4, Toriumi from 3 if only for the post-game scene, Tanaka from 3, Kanji from 4, Dojima from 4, and Kawakami from 5. Not all of those are on the same level, but they're at least solid SLs.

>This is Persona 1 right?

Attached: 1555560076067.jpg (480x360, 60K)

>oh, who's this sick guy and why is there sad music playing?
>uh oh, looks like he's not doing so well and will probably die soon, he's probably the death arcana or something
>the sun tarot shows up
I really wish you hadn't met Pharos before you meet this guy, because the twist of him being the sun is 10/10

We might see a cameo or two down the line, but I doubt they'll ever return in any important roles. Would be nice for one or two of them to show up like how some of the characters in 1 showed up in 2. Most of the Innocent Sin cast just don't have a reason to reappear though. They got out of that life.

Controllable party members make the game way too easy with how the enemy AI behaves and how knock-downs work. I kind of like the tactics system and would like to see an expanded version of it reappear in a later game. Something like a learning mechanic that makes party members more adept at using certain tactics based on commands you issue and the ability to tell them to focus down one enemy or spread out their attacks would be neat. I like more organic systems like that for Persona.

Joker’s red alt is Tatsuya from Eternal Punishment though

Joker's red alt is just red Joker so they can have a red costume for when he's on the red team.

>controllable party member
>mod
What

Even 3 and 4 is mostly out of normalfag radar.

3 didn't have controllable part until Portable. Original release and FES used the tactics system. The PC emulated version of FES allows you to mod in the ability to control the party.

and the persona character from smash bros is from 5.
Although now that I think about it, had it been Yuki or Yu, seeing all of those people freak out and excited for a character whose game they've never played would've made me understand Belmontfags and their struggles.

Okay but it’s right next to his blue and yellow alts though, aligning with 3 and 4. Give him a gray alt and it all lines up.

Oh so that's why people were bragging about how playing PS2 version gives them larger e-penis and wave it to P3P players.

>Give him a gray alt and it all lines up.
No, we need to use this slot to give Joker a Goro alt.

>the alt of one primary color is right next to the alts of the other primary colors
woah...so deep...

The game is always easy, this just reduces the RNG factor of teammates, which improves the overall fun of the game. Also, if you rush the bosses and only spend a day in the Tartarus each month, then you'll still find plenty of challenge (read: B.S.) in the floor bosses.

He already has one

Yeah, I was agreeing with you. If even 4, which was the most popular Persona before 5 didn't make into Smash then there is no way in hell the first two can.

No, Portable has several downgrades in general over either of the PS2 versions. Simplified overworld, removed the animated cutscenes, removed fusion spells and replaced them with a limited use item system, removed the ability to wield different weapon types as the main character so you were stuck with either short sword or naginata weapons. The only things Portable adds are the female protagonist route, some new options for SLs for the female route, one extra boss fight, and the spell card system.

why are they so great bros

Attached: the only true list of husbandos.png (800x647, 328K)

>Also, if you rush the bosses and only spend a day in the Tartarus each month, then you'll still find plenty of challenge (read: B.S.) in the floor bosses.
Was there anyone who didn't do this anyway? I pretty much always rushed it in one night and only went back when I wanted to get stronger and test out new fusions. It's better to use your nights on SLs or stat bonus activities.

Replace Mark with Nanjo and you'd be correct. Also, Baofu should be on there somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpNhxUIMXug

>Junpei

Akihiko is a better bro than Junpei

INEVERFELTLIKE

Who is that mysterious man on the bottom right?

Attached: 06c9dab02abd5ddde7d2d75e6b5cc9c054599559.png (878x607, 195K)

>Was there anyone who didn't do this anyway?
Yeah, the game is practically begging you to try this, but the only problem is that you'll quickly max your stats and have nothing to do at night in the second half of the game, besides taking out Koro. I wish the developers made it so that the time crunch was a little more of a factor throughout the whole game.

I like Aigis but because she's a robot her character arc has to be the mandatory "becoming human" that most characters like her go through.
If you're questioning your own purpose and yearning to be human then you're most of the way there already.

They attempted to get you to take multiple trips with the health system that diminished your stats when you weren't in good condition and made it possible for party members to get sick, but if you were savvy you could still push through anyway. Later games ended up doing away with it entirely and made it even easier to rush dungeons, but gave you more to do at night to compensate. I wish they could strike a balance that made it reasonable to do multiple trips without necessarily forcing you to. Maybe something to give you some kind of benefit for taking your time like different enemies appearing over time or new items/resources appearing over multiple trips.

Mark.

It seems that people in this thread are a bit confused. Allow me to help. Pic related is what the objectively best Persona 3 girl looks like.

Attached: AE9ECCFA-5272-4FBF-9F3B-749E263B1382.jpg (828x1169, 465K)

How big's her pixiv tag?

Attached: Best Grill.gif (561x525, 13K)

>finally a Persona 3 thread where gameplay is discussed
>er, can we go back to just posting fan art of the characters p-please?

The problem is that in a calendar-based system any day spent on a dungeon can be spent on something else. Since time doesn't progress when you're inside a dungeon, you might as well compress it all into one day. Even if they added new stuff for different days it would probably still be better to ditch that for extra days.

Attached: 1559317130179.gif (480x270, 497K)

They'd really have to make the dungeon shift significantly for it to actually be worth it. Tartarus would've been the perfect place for it. Shifting structures that open up to different side areas depending on the time of the month would make you actually want to show up more than once. Think mini-dungeons that are entirely optional, but can only be progressed through as the month goes on or have different rewards. Maybe throw in some skill cards that can only be obtained in them.

To add to that, the exp fusion bonus you get from the social links means that your personas are always high level and grinding isn't necessary, so there's really never a reason not to cheese the dungeons.

Rest of the cast all kinda conflicts with each other in some way which gives people reason to disagree or dislike them, but Aigis never really does anything like that. Just incessantly wants to be by your side and protect you despite not even having the memories of why until later.

ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE

Attached: 1557178750721.png (500x300, 158K)

Pretty much. The only one with any kind of tension with her is Yukari for a short time (prior to the Answer anyway). She's treated mostly as a child who doesn't understand, so characters rarely get mad at her.

It's not my art though

Attached: 2018 (84).png (848x957, 372K)

I see. Would you prefer official art instead?

Attached: 25A5D27E-F428-4207-AF58-1C0258BB4B16.png (1152x1978, 598K)

>Her skills are fucking shit
She's literally in the top 3 partners in the game you fucking retard. She gets every buff and Physical type in the game, and even gets a heal spell at the end. Run with Akihiko (electric coverage, all debuffs, back up healing, high crit) and Yukari (wind coverage, AoE spell nuke, turbo healer) and then cover fire/ice with protag. Congrats, you have the best team in the game.

Unless you are running P3P, in which case its toddler tier difficulty

What if they tied the fool social link to days spent in the dungeon with the party? That way it actually enforces the idea that they bond from time spent fighting together and not just the periodic plot dumps. You could have actual party dialogue and skits during exploration.
Though it kinda deepens the divide between plot and social links unfortunately.

Yuko is best girl

You also forgot that she gets a free power boost in every regular fight because of orgia mode lasting longer than most regular skirmishes

This fucking series and fanbase is garbage. Almost no one can agree with one another and character development seem so out place, especially with PQ in the mix.

Imagine being so btfo by aigis being canon that you nonstop complain about her on 4channel every single day

God help you if you’re a yukarifag, then you’re double btfo

Isn't Ken a good healer though?

P5 was pretty much a huge disappointment and essentially cemented the franchise as the next Fire Emblem.

Can't wait for normies and fujos to ruin this IP even further.

>Almost no one can agree with one another
So literally every fanbase in existence?

Imagine a Ms.March Type situation where Minato wakes up after years to see Aigis is a total cockslut bimbo And Ms Toriumi killed herself

I think P3 had a good idea of separating character growth and SLs to a degree. You get some character growth in the SL, but I liked how all of the characters grew more with the main plot and reached their own conclusions independently of how much time you spent with them. It always felt weird that in 4 and 5, characters would grow in SLs but it would never show outside of them. If the game acknowledged the changes that happened while exploring the dungeon, I think it'd be a neat idea.

Yukari was the least popular character in the game.

Everyone hates her lol and I'm pretty sure the conversation on the beach you had with her along with her attitude in P3 FES contributed to that.

>least popular
That's Fuuka

He's decent, but most of Ken's moves were useless because light was just pointless outside of some random battles.

Redundant type coverage, Akihiko is better with Zio. Hama skills are ass unless specifically set up with MC, and still not really worth it. That leaves healing, which doesnt matter because Yukari does it better and Akihiko is only a little worse at healing. Also it becomes a non-factor because the end game healing spells heal full HP regardless of magic, so technically Aigis at the end game is just as good a healer as Ken is. Ken also has two weaknesses if I remember right.

Considering you can craft MC to be whatever you want and have a heal bot on the side in a tight situation, you dont even need a 3rd healer really anyway. So yea, he's outclassed by the other members. His small window of being a better healer is negligible considering how much damage Aigis can dish out and how she can buff the team. As I said, Akihiko/Aigis/Yukari is the absolute best team on average through the entire game. Unless of course you are playing P3P, in which case its babby mode anyway

Also Ken is a faggot.

Hama is awesome if you cast Foul Breath beforehand as it boosts the chance of it hitting to like 80%
Not as good for bosses but it still beats having to deal with Yukari

Great taste user

Attached: 10-10.jpg (500x876, 73K)

Aigis is my cute autistic robot girlfriend and I love her!

Ken is only weak to Mudo

Attached: 3B878776-A44F-4EAC-9B44-B9F5BE403B8C.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Again, if you set up its alright. Or you can have a hyper consistent team with perfect buff/debuff/physical/magic coverage.

I mean, play how you want to man. You can beat the game solo if you want. But that team is objectively the best and most consistent all game, it just gets more and more apparent as you get further in
Hm, maybe I'm thinking of MC's starting persona then. Its been years

>Naoto the highest Persona 4 girl
BASED

which is why you forgo Yukari for mitsuru, since she's the best of them alongside Aigis and Akihiko. Never run Nyx with anyone else.

>inb4 hurf durf marin karin

use tactics numbnuts

Attached: three-legged terror.png (647x1619, 780K)

Reminder to download the P3P HD UI mod if you're going to play it.
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=23509

Attached: Yj5ZPbC.png (1920x1080, 815K)

I used Junpei because Crits are cool and Marakukaja helps

Reminder that this looks like ASS and you should stop posting it

>use tactics
Support/heal is the same tactic retard, every time you need healing she has a chance of MARIN KARIN. You cant tell her otherwise, hence why she is notorious for it. Its also why she immediately shoots to top tier in P3P since you can actually control her

No thanks, game looks awesome on a PSP Go and even a Vita.

Reminder that you have bad taste.

>use tactics numbnuts
Heal and support tactic triggers Marin Karin dipshit

>That low quality Yuki art next to more recent undetailed FeMC art

Attached: 1527952082548.png (153x192, 49K)

she's literally never used marin karin even once when i got hurt bad and set her tactics to heal. Do you dumbasses have a single fact to back that up or are you just regurgitating ancient memes as always

Attached: SUP, DOUCHE.png (793x736, 227K)

Guys am I going crazy or did the Yea Forums UI just change

Attached: 1558152982223.jpg (629x590, 18K)

I'm sure its a giant conspiracy to try to trick you user, we all hate mitsuru secretly! No faggot. Mitsuru is one of my favorite girls and Yukari is the worst girl in P3. But Mitsuru is literally fucking known for this shit. Again, hence why she is great in P3P because you can control her and she is theoretically better than Yukari due to mind charge and more rounded stats. But in Vanilla, Mitsuru fucked people.
>she's literally never used marin karin even once when i got hurt bad
Cool, you were lucky. I got a Str capped Roy in FE6 on my first playthrough, that doesnt mean he's suddenly considered best unit in FE6.
>single fact to back that up or are you just regurgitating ancient memes as always
Sure, this was made recently
youtube.com/watch?v=M0qZ5PuOzqY

Yea Forums X just updated with this ui option, just uncheck the box "Quote Threading"

Oh dont worry, you'll get fucked at some point.

>Heal/Support
>MARIN KARIN/SEXY DANCE

>Heal/Support
>ICE BREAK ICE BREAK ICE BREAK
>on a fucking mob

>Heal/Support
>Mind Charge (on a fucking mob again)
>REGULAR PHYSICAL HIT BECAUSE YOUR HP IS AT 55% LMAO

nae, not anymore. My memory will forever remember her as a stellar fighter in FES, and everything a complete snoozefest in P3P because muh direct control. I'm a mainlinechad now, where the combat is actually engaging. Maybe you too should download DSJ or IV:A where you have direct control, but with difficulty to compensate?

Attached: 8740c6d2104b69e75c547c473f454a06b4177f1d.png (984x1042, 401K)

>crits MC
>"I'm sorry, I had no choice"
>runs away laughing

Attached: 1530901790478.jpg (432x313, 36K)

Everyone should be more like Aigis.
Assimilate.
Adapt.
Accept.
Join us

Attached: 1558934331466.jpg (545x725, 114K)

same user here, i always thought yukari was best girl because she will fall for the mc no matter what. it just seems most niggas wife up mitsuru or aigis because mitsuru is hot and aigis is cute robutt. enlightened niggas like isako

Let's be real though, if we were actually in the shoes of a JRPG hero and our lives depended on never getting a game over, grinding like crazy is exactly what we would do.

BURN MY BREAD

Attached: toaster.png (540x405, 132K)

There's not enough robotization.

Wouldn't Yosuke be even less popular there because of his 'homophobia'.

Attached: 1510622227763.gif (500x494, 1022K)

Its ok when he does it because he's a pretty boy that gets dommed by Chad, cant ruin those fujo fantasies

Imagine getting cucked by a toaster.

They'd still have to sacrifice someone to seal Nyx though, although since Aigis would have the wildcard by that point and remembers what happened to the protagonist, she'd probably do it instead of him.

what is this, source now.

So does every enemy group have a "leader" enemy that I can kill first causing the whole group to lose?

No, every enemy wishes they had a "group leader enemy" that can change their weaknesses one per turn.

reminder if you like aigis to look through this imgur.com/a/NZOBtJF

Attached: 8189ebeec9eb1dea188da0a401a1cd911429882894.jpg (200x198, 15K)

>They could've beaten Nyx easier with their stronger personas
No they couldnt have. The point was that they were at their peak and had the MC and still barely won. It had been months since they had fought too. And they were infighting at times. How the fuck would they have been able to take down Nyx without Door-kun?

>no way fag

That would be an acceptable answer if the game let you swap accessories mid fight.

>that bulge on fuuka

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150K)

>Yosuke

Attached: Apustajagondola.png (612x491, 63K)

>not going for best boy Junpei to get the implied threesome end
Imagine the look on the SEES team's faces

>that pic
Don't they have cameras in every room?

Isn't this the twitter proll witha bunch of bots where people would ahve 30k votes ahead of each other and Fujo's made groups to bot to make sure certain people won?

The MC is the butter that holds together this bread on bread sandwich.

Fuuka should only be like Fuuka and that's final!

Attached: Fuuka drink.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

With boobs those huge and being bimbos I bet if bimbo Aegis were to kiss you she'd pin you down with those puppies

I was not disappointed in what I found there

Attached: 1484254813791.png (872x632, 253K)

You're missing this

Attached: 741d094a374bb5e53c442ce16c09961c16ef64f6.jpg (774x1200, 54K)

Well, that is throughly digusting

Attached: 456552325151096.jpg (400x240, 14K)

>It somehow get's worst the farther you go down
Impressive

Attached: 1519150137152.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I only liked this one enough to save it

Attached: tx1ok7v.png (742x1070, 206K)

Attached: tumblr_peyq954gln1vi2f7go1_1280.jpg (1000x1435, 305K)

Someday I’ll have you assassinated you parasite

What did Fuukanon ever do to you? He posts much less than other waifufags but I see him get much more hate

He ruined /pg/ to the point they had to kick him out and now he comes in to ruin every P3 thread instead

How did he ruin /pg/?

Fujo's ruined /pg/ along with P5fags, but mostly the Fujo's that came with P5.

How is he ruining this thread? he's posted Fuuka three times and that's it

You sure it's not that he got lost trying to navigate to /pg/?

Attached: DxxuU7SWsAAIpFe[1].jpg (499x374, 34K)

And Margaret just took it.

Remind me again which is the superior girl?

Attached: 3294840877d5859ca95faf621b23192e.jpg (1170x1300, 412K)

Attached: 1481329791546.png (2500x1666, 1.05M)

he literally cockblocks you himself though because he's saving himself for chidori, unknowingly or not.

Attached: igor.png (1024x1024, 795K)

>Yukari
bitch
>Mitsuru
Actually not bad, but don't get to hang out with her until you're a genius, right?
>Aigis
Robot girl with quirky personality. Even if not waifufagging, her, Koromaru, and Ken naturally stand out.

Attached: 1445875628742.png (359x424, 168K)

And Aigis is a slut

Attached: 1510002680684.png (858x1317, 605K)

stop posting this trash. I don't know where that guy got the idea the fuukafag was the worst, but these shitty bimbo drawings look like trash. Go back to the drawfag general and tell them to git gud or go broke

Attached: but slash v slash hates loli and shota.jpg (567x514, 49K)

Soulless and wrong

Fuukafag is the one posting them
He literally link the imgur he made to sully Aigis’ image
sealguy’s images are cute though so heck off

>Fuukafag is the one posting them

Attached: 14c[1].jpg (207x253, 8K)

Attached: 5d5284ca94e6fbb9d0f83c2de1ec6a4524866b8f.png (2232x1788, 709K)

Fuukafag is annoying, but I don't think he's disgusting enough to post poorly drawn bimbo images in every thread.

Attached: __female_protagonist_isara_gunther_and_yamagishi_fuuka_senjou_no_valkyria_1_and_etc_drawn_by_do_m_ka (905x1000, 333K)

SeeHe does this all the time

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/NZOBtJF/

How often do reversal's happen, anyway? The first time I saw one was when I had no choice but to piss of Nozomi, but then it just went to a scene that pushed it up anyway.

Attached: 1547823020224.png (541x800, 317K)

How do you know it's Fuukafag? There's more proof that's a Naotofag than Fuukafag

He’s there in everything thread if you check

regardless of wheter it's that guy falseflagging or somebody else entirely, that is pretty disgusting yeah. Can we kill this faggot off somehow?

Attached: wrong dong.jpg (540x659, 64K)

>Fuuka Isara
I didn't know i wanted this

>Disliking pure aryan blond haired blue eyed girl

Du gehst jetzt ins Biogas, Hebräer!

Either you choose an option that pisses them off, or you simply don't hang out with them for a certain length of time. Guys are more lenient, whereas with girls it gets shorter as you get closer to them, and decreases even more if you see other girls, which is fucking annoying because 3 doesn't let you just friendzone anyone.

And this proves it's Fuukafag how?
All I'm seeing is people desperate to attribute something bad to him when all he does is post a few images of Fuuka

Attached: 1484771975898.png (1000x600, 395K)

>What makes this thing better than Mitsuru or Yukari?

Attached: 334.gif (500x282, 765K)

It's fine as long as it's cute

Attached: 1538610966040.png (1052x1077, 284K)

>It gets fucking worse and worse when you scroll down after SealGuy1's stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=cueH5AlhDF8

Attached: 1555123392931.png (325x454, 311K)

>I bet if bimbo Aegis were to kiss you she'd pin you down with those puppies
You have no idea how badly I'd want that.

Attached: 1552680826917.png (280x246, 102K)

>that one giantess bimbo Aigis greentext

it is kinda hot

>I hope the game doesn't require me to level every party members equally
I would suggest doing so because each party member has their weaknesses/resistances, and having the wrong party can make your life miserable. Unless you're on easy/playing portable. But she
If you ever need to get someone up underleveled party members get bonus exp to get them up faster, so don't worry. And Aigis gets much better. Physical is generally better than magic especially late game because it can crit, and uses hp instead of mp. And Aigis gets full party buffs.

That's a thing?

Yes

Attached: 185B9951-F00B-4DBE-8DAB-5B3CE0F2D8B9.png (1130x1057, 505K)

post it please

aaaaand i finished the game
so many unresolved stuff, i know i still have to play The answer but come on if i only had the vanilla game back in the days i'd be so much fucking pissed

Just imagine her pinning you down and forcefully giving you a blowjob at that size. Those giant pillowy lips slamming into your midsection and leaving at least three quarters of your body covered in lipstick and saliva. Then afterwards while she's admiring her handiwork she just giggles before deciding to paint the rest of you pink with powerful kisses.
You'd think after experiencing the perfection of her plush lips that she wouldn't have much more to offer, but then they slowly part to reveal her tongue eagerly dancing around inside her mouth and running across her upper teeth in anticipation of getting its turn with you. Before you even have a chance to react (not that you could do anything with her giant body holding you down even if you had all the time in the world) the surprisingly dexterous organ would slip out and snake across your body, all those bumps and ridges of her tastebuds sliding over you and getting you completely soaked in her breath-scented fluids. That one drawn-out lick from your feet to your head was just a taster before she lets her tip do all the delicate work on your dick with the incredible skill that she's shown off to you plenty of times at her normal size by easily tying a knot in the stem of a cherry.
And since her mouth is open the entire time you have to deal with her steamy breath bellowing out over your naked body with every exhale, that hot, humid wind making you feel like you're being blown by a goddess inside a sauna and only getting stronger the more she gets herself all worked up.
imagine if things started to get even more heated she'd try out the risky move of attempting to deepthroat your entire body with only your head poking out of her lips.

Attached: DEBF8AB7-2E5A-496F-BD6F-DB05036519D1.png (1557x1149, 444K)

Yosuke has deleted voicelines for a romance path. He also has some homosexual undertones that felt natural while the "I'm not gay!!!!" lines felt really forced and out of place.

What is this one Aigisfag's obsession with Yukari when nobody was focusing on her

Yukarifags vs AIgisfgas is a old long standing thing from years ago. You wouldn't know if your weren't around back then

Attached: 1559145663955.jpg (614x620, 51K)

I wouldn't have understood then either, seeing as they're 2 of my favorite characters in the series, much less the game.

It comes from the fact both of them are kinda push as the main girl/ love interest and The Answers happened causing more of a rift with Yukari just being a bitch to Aigis becuase she was lashing out over MC's death plus being jealous.

Attached: 1460910554277.jpg (2400x1280, 632K)

yeah but then they're bffs at the end of it so eh

Ya, they kinda made up at the end and Yukari did say sorry to Aigis for being kind a jealous bitch to her. I liked them both in The Answers a lot myself, so it's kinda like eh.

Attached: Dp46AsoUUAEutjM.jpg (636x782, 94K)

I'd take an entire general of Fuukafags over the Goro shit we have right now.

Attached: CutInMain_0_09_06.000-0.png (872x632, 216K)

Nonzero if we include spinoffs. I wish they had a remake with good gameplay, but modern Atlus wouldn't have it.

I feel that having night time being a dedicated tartarus time is a step in the right direction. Having dungeon being your daytime activity, AND prevent you from going outside, makes it so you have to do it in one day unless you want to have a waste. I feel the problem is that Persona 3's tiredness mechanic is too lenient. After the first 2 months, it takes way too long to be tired. And the fact that nobody gets tired the day before a full moon makes the mechanic irrelevant.

Because "emotionless robot girl that learns to love and becomes generic nice girl" is a recipe for popularity. She doesn't have to be that hot or interesting.

>Skills are shit
The bar none optimal end-game party is Yukari/Akihiko/Aigis bud.

Good thing she's both of those things. I kinda liked how the game just straight up told her she could never be a real girl or like other girls/ age and die with the people she cares about, so she just ditches that and get's over that and figures out she she is a robot she can just stay with you forever

Aigis/Aki are legit the best and most OP party members in P3. Anyone who says other wise is retarded and was playing wrong,

Eh, she's hotter than Fuuka and maybe Yukari but below Mitsuru. And she really isn't interesting at all, since the personality she develops is just so bland.

I put them both at a tie really

Attached: v8u74Da.jpg (800x1000, 232K)

What is your reasoning

Nobody on the team has higher damage potential than Door so he should be the damage. Yukari has all the best healing, Akihiko has all the debuffs, and Aigis has all the buffs.
The other 3 just cycle through debuffs/buffs/healing while Door does damage.

Aki has every debuff in game and Aigis has every buff in the game. If you don't know why this make them the best then you are retarded

Yukari has Mediarahan, Diarahan, Charmdi, Me Patra, and Samarecarm, making her the best healer.
Akihiko has Matarunda, Marakunda, and Masukunda, making him the best debuffer
Aigis has Matarukaja, Marakukaja, and Masukukaja, making her the best buffer.
It's not really hard to understand.

Aigis and Aki even have single target heals if needed too, Hell Aigis has Orgia mode if you want her just to shit out damage or you can go in Orgia mode to remove a status effect

I like when girlsCute girls liking me is my fetish

Why not just use Ken for healing

No Charmdi or Me Patra bud. Those ailments are fairly common in P3 and Charm can fuck you sideways real fast. Additionally, Yukari has a bigger SP pool than Ken.

Cute.
Someone make art of cute anime alarmclockgirl

Weakness to instakill means dying to darkness is more likely
Although weakness to electricity is kinda worse since if it hits she's more likely to get shocked, which means she's done for

Because Ken fucking sucks

Aren't there items for those

At least the west put Morgana in his fucking place

Attached: alarm clock.webm (960x540, 1.78M)

Have you actually tried to get the AI to use items over their own skills even when it's applicable?

>Burgers putting Ken that low
>Nips putting Kanji even lower
absolutely haram

>Best starting duo in the series that low
What's wrong with nips

It was actually a fixed poll by Fujo's, they made twitter groups just to have them all together bot the poll, some of the difference between ranks had 10-30k gaps between them.

And people will try to tell me this series hasn't been hijacked by fujos
Japanese otaku are historically not big on flawed characters and both Yukari and Junpei have a lot of flaws.

The Fujo's literally out in the open cheat the polls, but not like Atlus gave a fuck since they treated it as a joke poll and even had the official Atlus twitter begging people to vote for Anne since Morgana runs it.

What else is that mouth for?

Attached: tumblr_p1a1vxjNbG1ud6clgo1_1280.png (1280x1145, 703K)

>P4A headband
>P3 shoulders and bow tie

Attached: 1444876432524.jpg (890x1170, 133K)

Alright you satisfied my consistency autism

bump

Let it rest

>also playing persona 3
>thread is about to die

fuck

>fucking unofficial Tumblr poll versus official Jap poll
Seeing P3MC that high shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone though he's always been immensely popular

This shit belongs on /trash/ and you cunts know it

Attached: 7Y4cmq.jpg (641x456, 81K)

How do I establish social link with Mitsuru?

Rank 5 academics, ace your exams, then wait until November 21.

Literally every single girl in P3 is trash, though.
Mitsuru gets a pass for being the generic "hard on herself hard on others" student council president character, but that's about it. Even Liz is just not that good of an attendant compared to Margaret and CJ/Lavenza. She gets better in the fighting games, but in Ultimax Margaret is around once again.

No Naoto, no Yukiko, no Nurse, no 123, no Sae, no Tae

>November 21

Fuck. FUCK.

Looking back, I thought P3 has the worst soundtrack in Smash but it really grew on me after playing this game. I'm definitely gonna miss "baby baby baby baby baby" as a battle music.

>a month till then for my game
Nice
>Literally every single girl in P3 is trash, though.
Chihiro

Attached: 1430405225004.jpg (240x198, 28K)

>it takes you almost less than a month to drop Mitsuru's panties and fuck you after your first S link with her

Is Mitsuru a whore?

Attached: bitches and whores man.png (220x240, 44K)

Shit taste