Why arent you playing FFXV user?

why arent you playing FFXV user?

Attached: 1539146402489.jpg (680x875, 58K)

why would I play garbage

Because the franchise died after 10.

>didn't post Iris

Played it
Beat it
Got the Platinum
So bad I did not give a fuck about the DLCs or free updates

Just finished my 2nd playthrough 2 weeks ago

Attached: ardyn_honk.jpg (680x1000, 131K)

I'd re-buy and replay it on PC if the ending wasn't so bad.

Is it done yet?

Because it's a shit game.

Yes, it's finally over. As underwhelming as when it released.

>FFXV fans are white supremacists
SAD

>Is it done yet?
The final DLC (twice the price of the other character episodes, at $12, but the same length) came out a month ago but all it does is try and justify why the bad guy wants to destroy everything and the reason is so dumb. The Gods pulled a fast one on him and he wants to destroy everything the Gods hold dear because of it.

All future DLC got canned but apparently they got brought back as a book you have to buy.

No now you have
4 character DLCs
Royal Upgrade DLC
Multiplayer DLC
A CGI Movie
An anime
A Book

Just to get the full story for one game.

because cidney is the only good thing about that game

Is it good? I bought it on ps4 a couple years ago but never played it. Can you change the members of the boyband or are you stuck with them until the end?

The most disappointing JRPG possibly of all time

What the fuck? At least finish what you start. At this rate FF7R will only have part one come out and part 2 will be a fucking inhalant.

There are temporary group members, but they stay for the most part.

I already did

because FFXIII pissed me off to the point of giving up on the entire series

FF6-10 are the only good mainline final fantasy games.

ff15 is the definition of a souless game.

if they gave me the Luna and Noctis DLC i would play it again i was sold on Versus 13 Stella and Noctis would be star crossed lovers fighting each other. in FFXV they barely interacted except for that shit ending

Cause I already beat it twice.

The game is good until you end the Open world then its so fucking rushed and terrible. i say once you get Iris on your team stop doing the story missions and just complete everything you get an extra member that heals you and gives you OP combos but she leaves if you reach your destination

halp
Which FF game do I play next if my first was FFXV and I thought it was just okay?

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (1600x686, 405K)

You don't play FF you play kingdom hearts and then probably FF7 remake when that comes out

I've already played every KH game save for the niche shit like recoded or whatever. Just finished my crit run for KH3, shit was so cash
I'm fine with turn based, I'm just curious which FF game holds up the best and is fun to play today. Seems like mixed opinions between 9 & 12.

No, Yea Forums said it was bad, and I trust them.

Because I already 100%'ed it
>tfw there's still retards going on about NOOOOO TIFA IS GONNA GET CENSORED IN FF7R when literally the last mainline FF to be released had the sluttiest outfit for a girl in the entire series not counting monsters/summons that got their entire titty out like shiva etc

>didn't expect anything
>still disappointed
I want the 80 hours I wasted on this crock of shit back, goddamn.

Attached: FLAMING FAGGOT.jpg (540x389, 58K)

because I already read the butcha-U doujin and there's nothing more to be gained

You hated the game, but still bothered to get all the achievements? What are you, 12?

You have to be mentally deficient to keep playing something for over a dozen hours that you aren't enjoying.

Attached: lol.gif (338x338, 704K)

Play either 6, 7 or 9.

But how do you know it's bad if you don't complete it? It could get better towards the end. Then you'd feel silly!

>call game bad without having played it
>lol you havent played it what do you know
>play a game for a little and drop it
>lol you havent beaten it what do you know
>beat a game and call it bad
>lol you havent 100%ed it what do you know
>100% a game
>lol you spent that much time and dont like it? retard
There's literally no winning with people like you.

Playing it was akin to watching a trainwreck in slow motion, you want to avert your eyes but at the same time you also want to know how it ends.

Also Ignis is a top qt prove me wrong.

Attached: FLAMING FAGGOT 2.jpg (540x728, 40K)

I am though. It's amazing how much better being able to stack hunts instead of 1 after another