Is conan a "gamer"?

Attached: conan_clueless_gamer.0.1467738743.0.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ky4YaEyKPQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, A clueless gamer

That minishow is the worst shit conan has made.

>Constantly belittling the other guy for "only losers and nerds are actually interested in video games, so we brought this nerd to show Conan how it is done"
>Being bad at the most simple shit and then just screaming over everything like 2009 pewdiepie
>Blatant marketing and sponsor deals from big game studios

Attached: Picture 2.png (1280x800, 495K)

The late night show hosts are retarded, who'da thunk?

>Constantly belittling the other guy for "only losers and nerds are actually interested in video games

>anime image

Fucking nerd.

I'm surprised he could be doing a shitty segment like that and never once click with a game or develop any skill. Especially since he plays simple, entry-level games like Nintendo stuff all the time.

If Mario can't hook you, you're probably just joyless regarding vidya.

No, he's a faggot

No worse than constantly bitching about a hobby you supposedly enjoy.

No, he's a boomer who gets paid by AAA companies to make a commercial for their games and air it on his program. He outright says he hasn't played video games since the fucking Pong and Space Invaders arcade era and thinks video games are for incel losers (like his friend, the bearded guy. Honestly I wish Pierre was the one doing it based black man seemed to have his finger on the pulse but he's probably not on that crew since it was still on NBC or whatever.)

He always says before the reviews that he doesn't play games.

Hahaha it's the le "I shat on FF15" man

Fuck off with your e-celeb

No, which is why its funny. His FFXV is still hilarious

way more fun than jimmy kimmel

Yet he still manages to ask the right questions and give a decent critic on the game compared to your average game journalist.

but it's funny because he physically abuses his employee.

Talk show retards are bottom barrel Teir Garbage and it amazes me people still watch this shit

His FFXV review still makes Final Fantasyfags mad. It destroyed Final Fantasy XV.

>incel
Check
>mental disorder
Check
>wildly misogynistic
Check
>delusions of grandeur
Check
>racist
Check

Idunno mang he sounds like a gamer to me

Nah. I've caught edits in the skits where it's clearly not him playing. The point of these bits is for Conan to roast people.

FFXV sold a lot and is a success

Now go back to R*ddit with your e-celeb shilling

The appeal of the segment is hearing the left-field observations that people who play games a lot are dulled to. The kind of things your grandma might say if she was watching you play. If you get upset about these kinds of observations, you really need to chill out.
His "lol nerds" stance is sarcastic and if you knew anything about the guy you'd know how much of a damn dork he is.

Attached: 1537115717846.png (991x2676, 129K)

get fucked barry

Why do Americans think this man is funny? Please @ me with your answers.

Pretty sure Conan is a barbarian

>"Marge vs. the Monorail" is the twelfth episode in the fourth season of the American animated television series The Simpsons. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on January 14, 1993. The plot revolves around Springfield's impulse purchase of a faulty monorail from a conman. The episode was written by Conan O'Brien and directed by Rich Moore.

I'm not Bill Hader

He put all FFXV fans on suicide watch. Absolutely based.

All with the exception of Craig Ferguson.

youtu.be/ky4YaEyKPQ4

>quest to see the wedding dress

Why did they think anyone wanted to play that?

After he called out God of War for the cinematic nothing it was and implied that the idea of people learning how to be a better father from it was stupid, I knew he was a gamer.

Tetsuya Nomura designs are zany as hell, who wouldn't want to see his take on a wedding dress?

Based Conan "What's the point!?" O'Brian.