This 100 percent doesn't surprise me, I know one of the devs personally...

>this 100 percent doesn't surprise me, I know one of the devs personally, and they're queer themselves along with a lot of the other devs. They're one of the reasons I'm so open about my transition, cuz they're really supportive.
>Yeah I saw this too and it put a big smile on my face. Makes it real fitting that you can dress up as a catgirl in the dlc :)
>Just when I thought I couldn't fucking love this game more
>I know one of the Devs and he is super supportive of trans people, he actually helped me when I was first figuring out I was trans!
>The best part is that it’s a part of the cat dlc. The devs knew exactly what they were doing
>Trans graffiti is the sexiest graffiti
>Even more glad I backed this on kickstarter way back. Now to just find time to actually play it.
>honestly this really makes me happy to see easter eggs like this in games, Most of the easter eggs in games are "hit this button a certain way to see a funny thing happen" or "this character makes a reference to a popular show" But, like having a icon that alot of people connect with is just really cute. I love it and this will be my favorite game of the year. (if we get a gay flag I will buy this game for all my consoles)
>Have they said "JonTron's voice is no longer in our game and we apologize for taking so long after he was revealed to be an outspoken white supremacist"? Because that's what I'd really like to hear.

Attached: objfAL3l.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tNwmtciez_8
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1132523041164972032
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Luxuria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Cowell
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29057562/
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/tds446-the-adolf-in-the-room
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
timeline.com/how-the-nazis-derailed-the-medical-advances-around-sexual-reassignment-surgery-eb8d4f21c463?gi=b704c977debb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>JonTron
>White surpemacist
Heh

They can be as degenerate as they want in their private life, they can suck of dogs for all I care
But dont put it in your product, I dont want to know about your political views or your sex fetishes unless the game is all about that in the first place

>Easy way to get SJW brownie points without changing up literally anything about the game itself
>It can even be ignored entirely by turning off decals
I don't see the downside. It's not that serious.

TL;DR. not buying your game

Well the downside for them is that Im never buying a game they make ever again.

>JonTron
>White

/pol/ here.
He's not white. He's half Iranian, and while Iranian does fall under the Aryan phenotype its still very much up for debate if that would qualify him as white.

Also, fuck trannies (not literally, you degenerate leftists).
You may now cry and whine @ me.

The flag is very effeminate and not inclusive. Where are the gender neutral and masculine colors?

It would be unrealistic to have graffiti not be political.

white supremacist does not mean they are white themselves.

The white and blue?

It can be made up politics that go along with the world´s lore, just copypasting something from the real world is pathetic

>Again
Oh no. What a nightmare.

>Makes it real fitting that you can dress up as a catgirl in the dlc :)
>The best part is that it’s a part of the cat dlc. The devs knew exactly what they were doing

What? Why are catgirls tranny now?

>w-who cares if they intentionally placed real life symbols of extreme sexual deviancy, mental illness and regressive political propaganda in a game that has literally jack shit to do with the real world, just ignore it!

I agree with you. That's why I pirated the game, ignored the political shit, and will never, ever buy anything they make even if I wanted to unless they apologize, unironically like the sjws made /ourguy/ Jon apologize for being right.

>white supremacist does not mean they are white themselves.

u wot m8

Attached: 1281382336752.png (493x402, 4K)

Keep saying it

guaranteed replies

Imagine being so devoid of any characteristics, interest, or original thoughts that being a tranny is your only attribute.

How fucking sad would that be.

>It's not that serious
>*Responds in an absolutely seething rage*

Attached: 1544158994649.png (371x532, 281K)

Curiosity
Do Italians fall into the Aryan fenotype?

The tranny flag uses baby blue and baby pink because these freaks love to groom children into becoming hypersexual deviants from a young age, just like the fags and their rainbow flag + fag propaganda aimed at children.

>

Attached: 1528476809974.jpg (640x640, 26K)

>They're one of the reasons I'm so open about my transition, cuz they're really supportive.
>tfw 10 years ago was a vulnerable, depressed teenager
>had "friends" who insisted I was "in the wrong body"
>took the bait
>they groomed me for a year or two, encouraging me to go on hormones
>also to engage in lewd activity with them
>realized I was being manipulated
>disappeared from them immediately
>know now that this happens to thousands of vulnerable teens and young adults
These people are sick.

Usually cis people are not interested in the other elements of a trans persons life and just ask them trans questions.
I could talk for hours about my opinion on vanilla wow but people just want to ask me if I have a dick still or not.

>What's /pol/
White people on /pol/ are pretty much non-existing. Yet they're filled with white supremacists.

>match with tomboy on tinder
>hang out a bit, become friends, she's that tomboy next door who was way too heavy into punk rock
>get drunk at apartment one night, she starts crying out of the blue
>she says all her friends are telling her she's FtM trans
>laugh, say she's retarded
>she cries more, feel bad
>tell her I think I know what to do
>she spends the night
>next day, take her to the nice mall a few hours away (college town, shitty mall)
>tell her to try on sun dresses and big floppy hats
>she refuses, tell her my dick demands it
>girl working picks out a bunch of cute sun dresses and hats for her to wear
>force her to get her makeup done at the counter
>spend about 450 bucks, all told, but she's grinning from ear to ear by the end of the day
>drive back to town, go out bar hopping
>fuck like rabbits
>been dating for two years, we're both in graduate school now
Pic related.

Attached: baddudes.gif (512x448, 6K)

Yeah right, as if anyone wants to fuck you

You can believe in a hierarchy of races that puts white people on top while not being white yourself. Just as you could believe in traditional gender roles that puts men above women while being a woman, or in social class hierarchy while not being rich, etc

Cucked mentality.

Its a deviant sexual fetish for people that cant get women because they arent man enough, plain and simple.

Actually kind of wholesome, Good going user.

>dating a man

faggot

not true, they also know a lot about capeshit, twitter and shitty videogames.

sexchangeregret.com/

Help yourself, get better.
Masculinity is the greatest thing on earth

It’s cool you’re making up stories on v

>everyone on pol is a white supremacist

How to tell someone never visited the bad place

>Correct mentality.
ftfy

>match with tomboy on tinder

Stopped reading there, fiction writer.

The more tomboyish a girl is IRL the more SJWy they are. It's a direct correlation until they pass the threshold from tomboy so hideous bulldyke and then the SJWism spikes dramatically.

/pol/ shows its reading comprehension yet again

>this 40 percent doesn't surprise me, I know one of the devs personally, and they're queer themselves along with a lot of the other devs. They're one of the reasons I'm so open about my transition, cuz they're really supportive.

In my personal opinion no, however if you were to look at it from an entirely technical perspective then a strong case could be made for it.

>they're filled with

Has anyone modded this out of the game yet?

>The more tomboyish a girl is IRL the more SJWy they are.
lolwut. Most of the tomboys I know hate women and trannies with a burning passion. The fuck is wrong with you?

You can literally do it yourself, actually. Just turn off the decals in the options.
Or avoid this small easter egg area entirely. Both are very easy.

A school is filled with children but there are still adults there too.

aww little snowflake baby can't handle seeing a transflag in the background of a secret room

If it's in the game itself there won't be a shitstorm over it, and that's boring

What do cats have to do with transgender people?
Why is there still a narrative that JonTron is a white supremacist?

I Jon still a Persian white supremacist?

this is what finally convinced me to buy the game.

Attached: 80ada0f131f1d8ff96ca3218aecd2d97.jpg (1024x1024, 265K)

So what phenotype should Italian fall in?

Not really, i don't even play this pedo game, i just wanted to see how trannies reacted to a mod like that

Something something pussies

catgirls are a tranny meme
ResetEra never forgets

He is literally Hitler uhh can you not

what game even is this?

Transflag is sooo aesthetic.
Too bad actually wearing it, even if you're trans, is a fucking disaster. Kinda hard to be stealth when you're advertising.

That’s vecause you’re probably a bing bing wahoo manchild

Some sort of Turkish/Greek mix. I honestly can't place it in Anglo or Aryan, the two predominantly "white" phenotypes.

>Nazi larper
ick

imagine what the creature behind that image looks like

Attached: 1529338409375.png (1088x569, 957K)

DUDE TRANS RIGHTS LOL CHECK OUT OUR TOTALLY NON HAMFISTED MEME.
Your rights don't include the right to control and selectively allow or deny what other people think of you, but that's what trannies want: complete isolation from any kind of negative social interaction and to be heralded as gods because they mutilate their bodies, fuck up their body chemisty, and inevitably kill themselves when they realize it was all a terrible ruse. If you support trans normalization there is blood on your hands.

i dont like trannies

Some mario rip off.

SOMEONE POST THE SCP TRANNY

But the game is good tho

I actually don't like Mario games that much. World was pretty good, but I played that when I was a kid. AHiT has good music. Main reason I played it.

Attached: 1542188454670.jpg (486x457, 65K)

>catgirls are a tranny meme
first the rainbow and now this? we NEED another hitler and quickly too.

Me either. Fuck the 40%ers.

Attached: 1537977266318.jpg (676x676, 30K)

Honestly Iranians can be based. I’d welcome them into the aryan brotherhood.
See the shahanshah Mohammed pahlavi

Thank God you're so mature for hating Trans people. I hope I grow up to be like you one day

>/pol/ here
>knowing anything about being white
wew
also go back

Attached: 1529207583139.gif (640x550, 204K)

t h i s

Gay game for anime avatar users.

not according to you

>Now to just find time to actually play it
Why do they always fucking say this? How the fuck are these people SO busy that they dont have a single scrap of free time to play a video game? These urban, avocado-eating, free wifi-using, public transportation-riding subhumans cant even allocate a SLIVER of free time to a hobby. Why?

It’s graffiti in a fucking video game, calm down

Who cares if the game is good lol this is Yea Forums

they are doing it to children now too

This. And old friend of mine who's always been a tomboy pretty much hates the whole SJW culture with a passion. What's funny is that while I'll hold back on some stuff just for the sake of being polite, she'll go all out.

LMAO

Attached: 1556303304628.jpg (738x669, 278K)

It's a fucking video game you dumb niggers, the trannies in your head aren't going to hurt you. You faggots throw shit when SJWs have a meltdown because tits or a joke that "offends" them but then you have a mental breakdown when you see a flag for people with a different mental disorder

Imagine unironically believing this

I don't get the trans people hate.
I don't agree with any of pols randomly shifting hatred for a particular minority group, but at least the others have some reason behind them.

>Black people commit a lot of crimes
>Muslim people follow a dogma that encourages terrorism
>Trans people exist and I don't want to fuck them

What's with transgenderism and catgirls

Ok, now I won't buy your game.

Attached: 1546970508832.png (500x660, 104K)

Gays and Trannies just copied anime avater users not the other way around. Theres 1000 times more hetero hentai than gay tranny stuff

Attached: 1558651560437.jpg (2055x3230, 890K)

>also go back
Make me.

based

maximum cuckoldry
kys

Attached: 1535325895000.png (334x393, 134K)

Their argument is the brainwashing of kids or something, which is more shit like printing brochures and letting them know the shit exists more than "you gotta do it". Those people exist, but they're probably in the minority.

>t.

Attached: D6uzWAtXkAMgjHS.png (538x538, 295K)

You guys cry if there is a swastika in a game and that's actually relevant.
They're attention seeking ugly mentally ill sexual deviants that enjoy being mindless political pawns

ahahahahaha

It's what makes this whole operation so retarded, they're not buying the games, they're not playing the games and they will BRAG about that fact to you even after they've been placated. Catherine Full Body was the same shit, at least this is just some dumb mural, lines actually got cut in that case for literally no benefit.

Reminder that based nintendo will remove the tranny flag for the switch port

have you never looked a graffiti before? lots of it is art for art's sake

All Trannies shoulD ie

Let me guess, you mean that you are from reddit, right?

No you didnt retard

Mental Illness

Wanna know the difference between a swastika and a Trans flag?

What do cats have to do with being a tranny?

How will snoys and pcfags

BASED AND FACTPILLED

they fail at aping women so they will go for catkin now or some shit probably

Technically you could be a trannie while thinking there only are two genders, because they believe they changed sex, not that they are in some weird third state

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

I have no account on reddit and do not use it at all.
Cry harder, fat cunt.

Nazis killed trannies, while trannies do it themselves!

Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh... You almost had it. You're still a Mentally ill Faggot piece of shit that deserves the rope.

Attached: 1559156432590.jpg (949x635, 78K)

Fuck off to your containment board

Make me.

Attached: 1295602622059.png (210x229, 5K)

It's not Fear. It's Disgust.

Attached: 1559158012965.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

unironically based and correct. in 50 years people will look at this tranny menace like the plague it is

I tried to befriend a trans guy I met on tinder or some shit accidentally and he was a retarded wigger who acted like a black woman with the same ebonics. I think his brain was already fried from drug use and he was only 18

Catgirls are kind of a trans meme now.

>Claiming transgender was ever a mental disorder and not gender dysphoria
>"playing video games" is a mental disorder even though it's video game addictions
>picture is of people in drag

Whoever made this is a fucking idiot.

F
A
G
G
O
T

How do we non trannies claim catgirls back for ourselves

Is this a Jojo reference?

Gender Dysphoria is with out a doubt, a Mental illness.

>Don't Like That?

Go Fuck Yourself.

Attached: 61637794_138169004026600_233419004247539712_n.jpg (271x231, 11K)

This is just pathetic. These people praise anyone who does shit like this. They make WAY too big of a deal about something that's nothing.

Attached: pol.jpg (1057x947, 207K)

>dude Yea Forums is serious business ::)

>now

its over bro. we will never be able to like catgirls ever again. hopefully you at least made some nice memories of the times when catgirls weren't political because those are over for good.

And what's the cure to that illness?

Attached: 1532930144540.png (1589x1022, 252K)

Looks pretty comfy

>Playing Videogames is
Nice loaded Language, blockhead. The Gaming Addiciton Disorder is just a subsect of the Addiction Disorder which includes alcohol and gambling.

And I guess that "gender dysphoria becoming a disorder instead of a illness" is normalizing it now.

Catgirls can be shared my friend.

I didn't say it wasn't, but being transgender does not mean you have gender dysphoria, so saying being transgender was ever considered a mental illness is wrong.

Threads like these make me feel better about myself

Better because I'll never be a mentally ill tranny, and better because I'll never let a good game be ruined for me by irrelevant shit anyways

best of both worlds, faggots

Implying trannies would have the balls to graffiti anything. With their stupid logo no less.

They can't even figure out if they have balls or not.

>Americans
Yes, they're a bunch of absolute embarrassments. What's your point?

That fucking bear suit is Adorbs.

and what's funny is those people will praise what that manipulator did and scold the guy being manipulated.

>cutesy, pseudo-anime style
>faggot
Wow, what a surprise
Look at pic related. See the anime avatars?

Attached: discord trannies.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Fuck off back to your containment site

A bullet to the brain, naturally

>/pol/ here
oh so you are one of those 2016 'oldfags'
nice to know..

Attached: 1491735002515.jpg (508x524, 27K)

pimozide is a solution to feelings of being in the wrong body, it's been documented since the 90s. The cure is not cutting your dick off.

>yet another tranny thread on Yea Forums

Attached: 1311472707780.jpg (341x480, 20K)

everything is tranny now honey, welcome to 2019, can't wait for 2020!

Y'all opposing it are acting like it caused your dick to fall off immediatley and brought your testicles violently into their crotch, clm the fuck down.

>They can't even figure out if they have balls or not.

have you ever tried to tuck?
Because let me tell you, I've never been more aware of the presence of my balls than when trying to wear tight leg wear.

lol

Attached: 1532336495525.jpg (1242x1068, 191K)

don't even assume I'm one of them you fucking retard, I hate both sides. my 12 year old cousin is a "boy" now, people convinced her she was trans because she likes spiderman and my sister also got fucked up by these faggots and wants me to call her a completely different name after 20+ years. The stripes of colors in a video game won't hurt you unless you let it you fucking mongoloid

>Forty One, muh faggot.

Forty one Cold Hard Percentages. You people have turned this mental illness into a fad. These kids that are mutilating their bodies for a few brief moments of privilege and attention in this decadent society are going to wake up one day and tack their name up on that same statistic.

Attached: 61254382_2253740401554645_238780029671047168_n.jpg (678x960, 35K)

>unironically like the sjws made /ourguy/ Jon apologize for being right.
damn those sjwws are such badies :(
good to know based pedes are fighting the good fight and keeping us safe :)

I'm 28, and I've been coming here before I was 18.
I appreciate that there was a large influx of people on the site during the elections and it makes a good shield, but it's not always the case.

By the time you can get gender-reassignment-surgery, basically everything else has been tried, with no success or with pyrrhic success.

based scientific facts user
keep making rentfrees seethe

Attached: 1549786976407.jpg (960x846, 89K)

the absolute state of /pol/ niggers lmao

Attached: 1557349064152.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Can't wait for 20 41 Percent.

Bash the fash.

Attached: 1558906138339.png (1875x2790, 987K)

>I appreciate that there was a large influx of people on the site during the elections
unironically kys

this is the board calling you degenerates

Attached: 1530162928710.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

My wife's cousin had her tits chopped off and now is covered in body and facial hair. It literally make me nauseated to look at.

Transgenderism is a Cancer.

/pol/ is Yea Forums, Yea Forums is /pol/
stay seething you retarded bing bing wahoo reddit refugees

Attached: 1558995205850.jpg (628x753, 107K)

Did you thank Fox News when they sent all the Normies to faggot up all the boards?

>it's okay when far left degenerates do it, it's not a big deal bros

It's never okay

>unironically kys
My God.
Such absolute scathing insults. I have no choice and must commit monopoly.
Darn you.

very nice of them to put Latvia's flag in their video game

it doesn't sound like a 0eer pressure cult at all haha

A Hat in Time wasn't even that good in the first place. It was just a sandbox-like game you could jump around in and collect things. Nothing that fun or challenging about it at all.

Attached: 1435034108139.jpgw.jpg (362x346, 38K)

I guarantee you my wife's cousin was never put on some kind of drug like that. These people ask for life altering mutilations and the Health Industry is all too glad to take the money.

>AND SHE EVEN GOT A DOG
My fucking God that interview.
That was during the habbo hotel raids, if I recall correctly.

sometimes life is awful and you have to either accept it and try to deal with it or just kill yourself, this goes for both you and your wife's cousin

It wouldn't be a big deal if they kept it to themselves but nowadays they try to force their believes on everyone else. They're making it illegal just to use the "wrong pronouns" and enacting laws to use bathroom / gym showers with whoever they happen to identify with.

It's one thing if some furry acts like a weirdo at home. It's another thing if they force EVERYONE ELSE to act like they're actually a dog and allow them into dog-specific facilities or else face criminal prosecution.

They're forcing their delusions on society as a whole. It's mass delusion and people rightfully don't want to be a part of it.

Attached: yamete.jpg (480x480, 13K)

>/pol/tard calling anyone a plebbit refugees
oh i am laffin

>hate Americans
>come to American website
you're not very bright are you?

>nothing challenging
>death wish exists

I were probably buying it for the wrong reasons anyways

Attached: 8EA6E406-96DC-40CA-9B91-ABDDE6650EE7.jpg (635x477, 20K)

How much of a snowflake do you have to be to get triggered by a flag ahahah

Attached: 1539550191944.gif (588x393, 1.47M)

Many tannies are incel weebs that fantasize about being an anime girl

you forgot this one

Attached: 1.jpg (237x213, 9K)

such a plebbit butthurt response

you seriously think every nazi on /pol/ is white?

Oh man I'm laffin thinking of you quaiking at the realization that you consider some non whites on your board allies

Attached: 1556236456010.jpg (1280x720, 578K)

Attached: trannies 2.jpg (1280x960, 236K)

fuck this lame ass thread

where the FUCK is the B I K I N I M O D??????

Attached: 1514077327089.png (1048x1150, 1.14M)

who fucking cares? holy shit ya'll are obsessed

Well, lets just say we won't be seeing much of that side of the family anymore. Maybe we'll see them again at a funeral. Although hopefully not. I'd rather just plain not look at them period.

I dont care. They made a fun and good game with a cute loli that i will lewd with my heart content.

Attached: 1468942471678.gif (600x338, 1.62M)

>death wish
>Death Wish mode is a challenge mode that is added with the Seal the Deal DLC which has released on September 13th, 2018. It features 111 hard-as-peck challenges (114 with the Nyakuza Metro (DLC)) and give many different customization rewards, including newly introduced outfits.
I didn't know it existed. I played it early last year and was bored by it, so I didn't bother sticking around or keeping up with it.

>Tyrone
>Shadow Tyrone

Attached: BOATO.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

This.

>The Vast Majority of Trannies are Incels.

>Even more glad I backed this on kickstarter way back. Now to just find time to actually play it.

Attached: 1436857599798.gif (297x297, 1.48M)

What? Mosley's BUF?

honestly this statement triggered me more than the flag

>itt: being a white supremacist has nothing to do with your race

HAHAHAHA
AAHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHA

So does this actually mean that anime centred boards are probably where all the tranny stuff comes from? I bet its Yea Forums and /jp/ who constantly raid Yea Forums with tranny anime shit like traps.

Easy way to get around not being able to have sex just be gay bottom and claim your a girl

>still being upset about Jontron

Sheeeeiiiiitttt....

Don't buy the game then :)

Nigga looking like he's one step away from living on an Eldar Craftworld. Homeboy calling everyone Mon'keigh lmao.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1095x730, 134K)

Understandable

Haha, fucking queer.

they’ll look back at it like lobotomy

This.

I hate this shitty clickbait journalist culture with intentionally misleading headlines (nobody bothers reading the actual articles).

By this logic you might as well say that "EATING FOOD" is a disorder because some people eat too much.

Attached: super-morbidly-300x198.png (300x198, 79K)

White is this context doesn't mean necessarily mean skin color. White in this context could very well mean nothing more than Western Culture.

Why does their "flag" looks like a gaping, rotting wound with pus in it so much

Attached: 8d75fbcb995f0cad342e06489110388660db449b.jpg (252x352, 74K)

nintendo was deleting splatoon 2 posts with mental illness trans shit in it, hopefully they censor this when it gets a port

White supremacist means disagreeing with me on anything.

>/pol/ here
"mentally ill here."

Yes

Attached: tj9q42x8rsx11.png (582x460, 208K)

Congratulations, you're giving power to a lot of people that actually hate you but use you to prop themselves up.
Those people hate you so much, they literally stand between you and truly being a girl instead of a star fox monstrosity that grows hair inside.

Funny thing about that. It's one thing that could actually cure the tranny's mental illness.

Well, they wouldn't really be much any thing after the procedure was done correctly. Did you know that doing the operation with in the eyesocket is suboptimal?

>See person with profile named "Trans Rights!" with an avatar meant to look """cute""" leaving smug tranny comments
>Check their channel
>They were narcissistic enough to make a face reveal

These are the kinds of people doing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tNwmtciez_8

Attached: trannytrannytranny.png (250x415, 249K)

based

That makes me wonder. How many Yea Forums things have stuff like discords do you think? It could be just a lot of Yea Forums and /jp/ discords that have stuff like that raiding us.
I don't go on Yea Forums because I'm not a tranny that watches anime, can anyone confirm?

Attached: AHHHH.png (600x671, 808K)

>charging money to trans people so they can see their flag in a game
why are lgbtq+ community so stupid? have they not realize they are being used to get their money? idk if i should call this a scam but they are being manipulated.
also speaking of, tomorrow starts june and you will see how all corporations will be all about gay rights and shit and these faggots will be consuming their products believing they are helping their community when in reality they are just filling the corporation's pocket with their money only to throw all rainbows to the dumpster once the month ends

Well if you hate that then you must be like me and loath nearly all Corporate Journalism.

nice cosplay

Attached: CsEqnEIVYAAXXl8.jpg large.jpg (1000x1075, 220K)

>the way this shithole did a complete 180 on this game as soon as the flag was discovered
>NOOOO THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE /OUR/ GUYS!!

Attached: ge3g3.jpg (800x804, 77K)

living the dream

Meanwhile people that cut off their genitals and pretend to be the opposite sex are the bastion of sanity.

/jp/ fucking shits on discord at a moment's notice. I don't think Yea Forums is fond of discord either.

Because if they're weren't stupid they would have never publicly admitted they were queer in the first place.

holy shit I knew Blanchard followed fuckin anime pfps but I didn't know he retweened those fucking troll articles lmao what a god

I'll take hentai fantasies for 200 Alex.

Today there are exactly three kinds of women: Cave trolls, SJWs, and vapid ignorant materialistic whores. Just like there are three kinds of men: Cave trolls, SJWs, and gym bros.

Those studies are clearly trying to push an agenda, whenever you actually into them they're always full of shit.

>"Of particular concern are the people these studies “lost track of.” As The Guardian noted, “the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants.” Indeed, “Dr. Hyde said the high drop-out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals.”"

>"Statistically significant improvements have not been consistently demonstrated by multiple studies for most outcomes. … Evidence regarding quality of life and function in male-to-female adults was very sparse. Evidence for less comprehensive measures of well-being in adult recipients of cross-sex hormone therapy was directly applicable to [gender dysphoric] patients but was sparse and/or conflicting. The study designs do not permit conclusions of causality and studies generally had weaknesses associated with study execution as well. There are potentially long-term safety risks associated with hormone therapy but none have been proven or conclusively ruled out."

>"Based on a thorough review of the clinical evidence available at this time, there is not enough evidence to determine whether gender reassignment surgery improves health outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries with gender dysphoria. There were conflicting (inconsistent) study results—of the best designed studies, some reported benefits while others reported harms. The quality and strength of evidence were low due to the mostly observational study designs with no comparison groups, potential confounding, and small sample sizes. Many studies that reported positive outcomes were exploratory type studies (case-series and case-control) with no confirmatory follow-up."

Attached: 30 dicks.png (714x585, 237K)

Where does the text in OP come from? Anyone got a source?

Attached: 1542485689145.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

The nigger loli was the biggest offense. God, if they start making anime with black girls with that awful hair of theirs, I'll be mad.

Attached: 1558359675286.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I find that hard to believe. Most stuff on Yea Forums has a discord now, eightchan died because of discords and multiple other chans.
Yea Forums must at least have some tranny discords. I never liked anime-centred boards, they always seemed to be the most left-leaning ones.

Attached: 1514398941188.gif (185x233, 1.74M)

I hope so...

Is it really so bad being a Cave Troll?

Attached: 1557953832711.jpg (1242x1226, 280K)

based

>tell her to try on sun dresses and big floppy hats
HAHAHAHAHA holy shit I can't fucking believe you are trying to get away with making up a story on Yea Forums about how you "defeated the trans menace", basically trying to make everyone think you're a chad, while also having the core of the story be the "boyish girl is forced to wear a sundress and turns out to be the hottest girl in the show" anime trope. WHERE do you think you're fucking posting?
Also, if you weren't such a pathetic loser who's never seen the outside world or spoken to a female, you'd know sunhats haven't been in fashion since the fucking 70s and even then only during the summer.

Attached: 1498337152500.jpg (750x925, 171K)

this

I've never even played this shit but it's fucking hilarious to see how everyone suddenly hates it now

someone should draw this in comic sequences. is too cute even if fake

ALL FUCKING TRANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG

Attached: 1557782041294.png (334x506, 124K)

You underestimate /jp/'s elitism. Yea Forums is still pretty elitist and self-moderating too, I can't really see them running an operation like that or giving a shit about this 3D tranny garbage at all. If I had to guess, it would be something like /trash/ or /lgbt/, or people from offsite entirely.

I don't know friends, I'm just trying to be as cute as possible but I need my pills for that.

The only reason I want to identify as a girl is because most people make it weird when a boy wears a pleated skirt and make up. At least if I just say I am trans then I have a helpful community of people that do similar things, and I have the support of supportive cis people.

Also delete Yea Forums from Yea Forums, they're the tranny hotbed.

>instead of utting the flag out in the open, they put it hidden as if they are ashamed of it

Have you been to Yea Forums?

I'm sure in your city there is a place or more where you can hang out wearing whatever skirt you want without the need of ruining your health

its called an easter egg retard

SJWs would've let shit go by now if it was a white supremacist flag

You faggots have lost the privilage of ever using this comic unironically again

Attached: anime.jpg (1280x1109, 245K)

Attached: e.png (553x474, 162K)

>they're the tranny hotbed.
so is Yea Forums and /trash/ and /cm/ /lgbt/ /r9k/ Yea Forums

So deep into clownworld that the only thing that russtled me from that image is the mirrored controller

Ideally that would be the case.
But there are horrible cases of kids being forced into taking hormones and etc because the kid dared to touch a doll on the school and the law allowed the teacher to force it.

in other words he's a mutt like every other american

>30 replies

>a tranny flag is the same as a white supremacist flag
I hate trannies and even I know that's retarded. It's like saying a rainbow flag is the same as a having a swastika.

The vast majority of times it's going to turn you into a cave troll tranny nightmare. I wish I could be cute, but I know that kind of thing fucks you up and I want nothing to do with that community. It'll just make you look even worse when you get older. There's got to be another way.

man, easter eggs used to contain better things

I don't understand why this place can't go more than 3 minutes without saying it hates transsexuals

>you underestimate /jp/'s elitism
About what? KAWAAAAAI DESU GIRLS WOW I WANNA BE HER SO BAD!
>Yea Forums is pretty elitist
No they aren't. If they were they'd try changing things in the anime industry and start throwing a fit when SJWs force shit into anime which they don't.
I'm not saying its not /lgbt/, that board is literal cancer and should be cut off. /trash/ should exist too because it allows furfags to feel "accepted".
No, I don't like anime, its for trannies and weak japanese men.

Attached: 1522012058704.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

It's the plebbit thread that comes up as first result if you type "hat in time trans flag" in Google. Even the screen shot is from there.

They would have flipped shit over stupid stuff like kekistan flag, which is not "white supremacist". it is reddit tier magapede crap.

Attached: comfypepewageywojakwagon.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

go back to your board then

>Catgirls are kind of a trans meme now.
This is VERY SADLY true.

Overtly hating transexuals is a coping mechanism to repress your own gender issues.
>It is common to hear reports of these individuals increasing the intensity with which they try to rid themselves of the ever-increasing gender-related anxiety. Many individuals paradoxically adopt homophobic, transphobic, and overtly sexist attitudes in the hope that they will override their desires to be female.

Attached: 1348006196783.jpg (405x412, 52K)

FUCK off back to /pol/. You fags are just as bad as sjw shit heads with your constant whining about everything. Neck yourself.

I'm not ruining my health. Since I started HRT I've had a bunch of positive health benefits. I also actually care about my body now so I get some exercise which is a big improvement over moping in front of my computer screen all day.

>hating anime on an anime imageboard
This is what goobergate and the 2016 elections has done to this site, folks. Go back to the donald

>SJWs would've let shit go by now if it was a white supremacist flag

Did you read the OP? They're still pissed about Jontron, and that was fucking years ago.

>sun dresses and big floppy hats aren't cute
Looks like we got one of them "queers" on our hands.

Attached: 2017-runway-summer-sundress-black-white-long.jpg (629x745, 58K)

ask BLM about all the hispanic white supremicists
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1132523041164972032

Woah u sure showed me
Faggot I'm not going back anywhere because this is the only place I visit

Attached: 1556916057379.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

>i don't like anime
>says that in a central anime based image board
the fuck is up with these newfags?

This isn't an anime imageboard.
Its an imageboard though.

Attached: 1522931557991.gif (268x278, 844K)

hehehehe
keep up the good work senpai

you will not look in the mirror later and want to kill yourself, no
you are special!
this time it wil be different

Attached: 1518210235580.png (633x758, 37K)

imageboard were created by nips, this site is inspired by japanese imageboard, it started as a focused anime/japan site you newfag

This also isn't your toxic reactionary echochamber, faggot. Go back to your containment board, or better yet go back to plebbit.

It's so fucking exhausting

Do they still make games for straight white men?

Attached: hard times.gif (497x373, 489K)

Who did Jon voice?

I'll never have any respect for any person who comes up to me and starts heaving about their sexuality and their identity/pronouns, even if they were straight and doing that i'd treat them like dumbshits and the same goes for lgbt people.
I'm sure there's some good trans people out there who act normal and don't shit their pants because of pronouns, but the ones who are most visible to me are also the ones acting like the biggest retards and fly flags as if their identity is a fucking religion or ideology.

Attached: 1260476197147.jpg (480x721, 53K)

An NPC in the first act of chapter 2 with 2 lines of dialogue.

It may have started as an anime imageboard, but it isn't anymore user.
>waaah go away stop hurting my feeling and making my oldfagness be hurt
I think you should just leave Yea Forums in general gramps.

Attached: India.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Woah a drake meme! He’s right now thanks now I’m totally DABBING on these incls

based /pol/poster making resetera and discord trannies seethe as always

Attached: 1556392874238.jpg (888x894, 59K)

Was it the bird over the counter?

>they're still fucking pissed about Jonathan "Aryan Jon" Jafari

Attached: SS-Obersturmbannführer Jonathan 'Despite' Jafari prior to scalping an elderly Ukrainian J (580x426, 319K)

Sure thing chief

Attached: 1552585704305.png (300x300, 32K)

Just another lesson for you, never ever support western devs. Everything west of Berlin is lost

Those pills make you ugly. There is literally no benefit to taking estrogen as a man. It will make you fat, give you a beer belly, and give you a bald head. That's all. Guys who look good while crossdressing look better natural, estrogen always makes them look like disgusting trash. Don't fall for the tranny meme, you'll be uglier than ever and permanently uncute.

Yes

Fucking pedo

Didn't say they aren't cute, brainlet. Didn't even comment on sundresses themselves. Pointed out that his story his horseshit because he thinks an one of the most common anime tropes would not only would work IRL, but that the majority of Yea Forums wouldn't know that trope exists.
Nice to see you're new enough to not even know what greentext is used for, though. Hope you've enjoyed your first hour in the site.

Hi OP, thanks for distracting the /pol/fags so our loli thread could reach bump limit without them shitposting it to death

Attached: 1532818194371.jpg (1356x1920, 203K)

Someone explain to me why people need a flag to reflect their fetishes, I just don't get it.

Attached: 1541275356129.jpg (375x500, 80K)

>Triggered over a flag in a video game
>SJWs are the real snowflakes though

Attached: Losing_Shit_Internally.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

I'm definitely for more trans representation in media, but I almost wish they didn't add the trans flag in the game because now every thread is gonna be filled with /pol/tard reactionary-types spewing their autistic drivel.

user, are you sure you weren't playing a visual novel? I even remember the sundress and hats.

So do cats turn people into trannies?

I didn't pirated,

You say shit like this and call people boomers, but then you get upset about the idea of the tranny menace invading and shitting all over Yea Forums and "taking away your board". You both need to just fuck off.

>The only reason I want to identify as a girl is because most people make it weird when a boy wears a pleated skirt and make up.
So instead of pushing the boundaries and making the world a better, more accepting place for males who want to be pretty you're going to throw us all under the bus to have a more convenient time for yourself? You honestly make me sick, stop living a lie and shitting the world up with your lies and delusions, and work towards making the world better for twinks and prettyboys. By the way, estrogen is going to make you extremely unattractive. Every guy who has ever taken that shit ends up looking like a disgusting ogre within a few months.
t. fellow crossdresser

Pedophile trannies like you deserve the rope.

Attached: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (259x169, 2.86M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Luxuria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Cowell
She'll be fine.

Yet some still insist on making mountains of molehills out of it? I know the tranny flag in the second DLC is rage bait but come on.

>I'm not OBSESSED with transgender people!
He claims, uploading a file from his "tranny hate" folder containing hundreds of images.

based and pinkpilled[/spoiler

Attached: tranzbol.png (930x640, 16K)

I haven't posted this image in years.

Attached: chheers.png (1081x841, 793K)

>muh rope
No one thinks you're tough

it's to be part of something
it's a glorified internet mob to attack others on the internet desu

Iranians are the original aryans

>ITT incels getting mad

>includes a political statement in game
>lmao why are you discussing a political statement in game thread
Further proof that trannies are mentally ill

>pedes
are you implying le magapedes wouldn't be for trannies if they wore trump campaign hats

> It will make you fat, give you a beer belly, and give you a bald head.

Nothing can make me fat, I am always thin. I am even thinner on E besides my thighs. As for baldness, that's literally the opposite of what E does. It only causes baldness if you're not taking a anti-androgen to clear out your T, which I am.
My current problem is actually not putting on enough fat in the butt area.

I've been on E for over a year now by the way.

>Caitlyn_Jenner
he looks like a man

not even checking who the others are or were

Imagine being upset over 5 horizontal lines and 3 colors you never knew existed inside of a video game you've never played.

Attached: 1559245302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

Trying to dehumanize the trans community into a "fetish" just makes you a piece of fucking garbage. Unironically kys

Both the Jontron voice and the trans flag are extremely minor things that people get way too upset about

>Put a fucking flag in a game and nothing else
>YES THEY ARE ON YOU LGTBBARP+ SIDE

>boomers
user, I never called anyone a boomer, I think you've been spending too much time on Yea Forums.
But really, the tranny menace is an issue that should be tackled. You're just a bit mad that people are bringing light to this issue, which is okay. Its necessary though.
fuck off tranny

Attached: Pointless.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

you sound disgusting, you're definitely not cute if you take that garbage.

People who take hormone altering drugs have...what, a 50% suicide rate? Doesn't the problem fix itself? I'm sorry, I'm just really ignorant on this issue.

Attached: abstract pepe.jpg (405x371, 22K)

>can't be an incel if you cut your penis off
Based mentalist

>It will make you fat, give you a beer belly, and give you a bald head.
With testicles and no hormone blockers. Because your nuts will start overclocking and create more testosterone.

Imagine being so devoid of any characteristics, interest, or original thoughts that being white is your only attribute.

tell that to my tinder DMs

Separate is beautiful.

You're not even a fetish, you're a fad. Trannies literally only exist because it's hip, and when people realize this dumb bullshit is permanently ruining them they'll all commit suicide with tears of regret.

No one wrote that kek. You're still mentally ill.

Imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1538704317824.jpg (1552x1939, 320K)

Imagine talking to pixels on your screen

It's always the teeth

lolis aren't a tranny thing, retard

Kys you degenerate

I'm saying fuck those people, but also fuck people like who are saying "this isn't an anime website anymore we took it over go to bed grandpa Yea Forums is ours now :))". You both have the same kind of invader attitude when you say shit like that, and you need to fuck off.

>Aryan phenotype
Aryan is a Vedic word which translates to "this noble one" used by the people around Northern India and the kingdoms there. From Persians to Slavs to Turkic people to Northern Indians to Mongols, everyone has used it as a result of cultural and economic trade in that region, including the branch of Germanic people who migrated there during the big migrations circa 100AD - 600AD and came back with it to Europe. There's no fucking phenotype you uneducated fucking idiot.

Attached: 1260465481465.jpg (421x512, 77K)

Shut tranny, your entire identity is a sexual object for pedos and scat lovers

LMAO... A far leftist accusing others of projecting.

>It's like saying a rainbow flag is the same as a having a swastika
One is a historically accurate flag that has its place in historic games. Another is a symbol used to spread sexual deviancy. Yeah they definitely aren't the same thing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29057562/
>Ultimately, studies reported on 1,684 patients with an overall complication rate of 32.5% and a reoperation rate of 21.7% for non-esthetic reasons.
Even the psychopaths who perform this shit have to admit theres a 1/3 complication rate. Thats awful for whats essentially a purely elective plastic surgery.

therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/tds446-the-adolf-in-the-room

Attached: tqe0pduitaw21.png (1632x712, 230K)

Yea Forums makes me feel confused.

You are smelly negro or amerimutt fuck off

that is a large man desu

Imagine.

anime is a tranny thing, retard
Why do you think all tranny discords have a load of anime images, why do you think its all about being kawaaai desu
fuck off tranny

How old is this person and what does his voice sound like

I hate everyone in this thread.

Attached: Twuth is...the game was wigged fwom the stawt OwO.png (1280x1115, 1.49M)

I think these threads are just made by discord incls and trannies to troll each other. It's now being raided by discord stormfaggots to back up their incel buddies. Most of them are the same, definitely

This. Trannies really are selfish, subhuman trash. They could work to abolish gender norms and make it okay to crossdress, but instead they try to entrench us even further in gender norms and make things easier for themselves at the expense of everyone else by lying at generally being scum. If I could kill all trannies, I would.

Swastika flags in accurate context is perfectly fine. I mean random swastikas when someone is just trying to be edgy.

>the majority of Yea Forums doesn't know anime tropes
Look at this fucking stupid nigger, lul

Attached: Kyoko-smug-face-yuru-yuri.gif (340x340, 64K)

fuck off invader

we're all just squares

The absolute majority of the LGBT community are perverts. Why else would they be so obsessed with their sexuality that they take it on as a personal identity?

D-d-don't shoot! Pwease! I'll do anything!

Honestly bros this whole site has been infested with trannies...we should all get the heck out of here and rendezvous back on the donald so we can form a counter attack

Attached: 1556652590434.jpg (367x323, 28K)

Yeah user imagine if lived in a world where kids games advertised the idea that men should cut their penis off? Haha maybe in that world threads like this would be possible, but that's just crazy

Here's a fun little game, guess who's a biological woman and who's a trans woman here.

Attached: Guess.png (624x496, 416K)

it's true. every guy who takes hormones ends up looking like complete and utter shit. the only cute femboys are the ones smart enough to stay natural. every tranny on earth is a gross, unlovable troglodyte.

>imagine his neck
>or his feet

yeah this photoshopped image sure showed them!

Only thing an able bodied cos man needs in this world apparently

You have no say in hating anyone, dogfucking degenerate.
die tranny

thank you for your service

The same people who screech about homosexuality being """sexual deviancy""" are the same faggots who jerk off to children in anime and complain when Sony censors games depicting minors in sexual situations.

WTF is White? Do you mean English, Irish... Italian?

I didn't wanna have to post this.... I really didn't. But you stormweenies won't stop raiding and trying to "redpill" us from you reactionary discord servers.

It's over....

White males accounted for 69.67% of suicide deaths in 2017.
as of 2019 it's reached 70. meaning out of every 10 **successful suicides** 7 of them are straight white males.

Compare this to transgender people whereing 40% **attempted** (/pol/fags miss this cause they can't read) suicide with far less succeeding..

You've lost movies, you've lost gaming, you've lost academia, and you've lost the court of social opinion.

The only thing white males are winning anymore is in killing themselves so do what you're good at and KYS incels.

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Ahem,
TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
Fuck /pol/
Fuck white supremacists
Politics don't belong on, Yea Forums go back to your reactionary chud subreddits, or become the 70%, /pol/cels

Attached: POLFAGGOTS BTFO ITS OVER.jpg (680x1771, 561K)

Anything?

They have to appeal to their gay consumers (Almost all of them are amerimutts ) and their delusion

Imagine thinking you are better than the rest of the boards just because you are more popular and a larger shithole
nu-/pol/ everyone,laugh at them

Attached: 2109319.gif (200x204, 127K)

die invader

Not him but probably the top left one since you can barely see her. Surely that's exactly were you would try to hide the tranny

Attached: average adult splatoon player's room.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

this is probably just bait but anyone who is actually like this unironically deserves to die via torture. there's no bigger scumbag on the planet, imo.

>hurrr look at these ugly women

retard, there are men more beautiful than some women
male models exist
and you're not one

>Mutilating your genitals and taking hormones to ((("""Transition"""))) and paying Goldstein stupid amounts of tax payers money to do so
>Mentally Sane Person

Pick one

Is the one on the bottom right an abbo?
You can't call that even human.

>TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
>Politics don't belong on, Yea Forums go back to your reactionary chud subreddits

I don't want to be stuck with you either. Fuck off tranny.

YOU are the invader

Fuck off back to pol with your political bullshit. this is a video game thread

>outspoken white supremacist
fucking cringe

not video games
fuck
off

>White males accounted for 69.67% of suicide deaths in 2017.
>as of 2019 it's reached 70. meaning out of every 10 **successful suicides** 7 of them are straight white males.

All SJWs are white and all trannies are white.
So the suicides are mostly white trannies and SJWs. The great thing about whites dying out is that SJWism and trannyfaggotry will die with them, Allah wills it as does the Chink. The only trannytolerant cultures on this planet are white cultures and a few villages in India. Godspeed into your deaths trannyfaggots, when whites die you also die.

Attached: ohgod.jpg (251x235, 18K)

>reactionary CHUD
stop inserting identpol bullshit into Marxism you trust-fund baby ChapoTrapHouse lumpenprole fuck

Attached: blacklatextransfur.gif (384x384, 106K)

>n-no you!
try harder tranner
just pray for a trannie don't rape a kid and the SJW aren't able to cover it
the shitstorm will be huge

This image is from a speedrunning event not a /pol/ meetup please stop spreading disinformation thanks

Me on the left btw

Most men are more beautiful than women, and lots of men look better than women while crossdressing, but every tranny is disgusting honestly. Between the surgeries and hormones, they don't even look human. They're disgusting. Much better to be natural and honest with yourself as a cute femboy or twink than a disgusting female wannabe frankenstein creature. Trannies are truly the ugliest things on the planet.

DEATH

Trannies SEETHING at this post

LMAO being this pathetic that you take that as your argument.

His neck and feet look like a regular girl's

Absolutely based. At the end of the day when whities finally die off all of this degeneracy will die with them. So stop resisting /pol/, look around you and pay attention. You're the only degenerates here, you need to go

That kind of anime escapism culture has been around for longer than you have, it's what Yea Forums was made around, and then you come in and say you've "taken over Yea Forums" and that it's not for that anymore. You're an invader, the same as people making tranny threads. You can both fuck off.

You're correct on the top left... the woman that's in the forefront, that is.

>You don't look like a woman!
>*Posts proof of women looking like men*
>N-no, you don't get it, some men are mroe beatiful than some women.

it is unreal how you make a single mistake expressing wrongthink and you are just permanently a monster to the Left. like jesus fucking christ guys, Jon misremembered some racial facts on a debate he later admitted he was unprepared for and uninterested in discussing. but that's enough for their hatred of him to endure, unwavering, nonstop, until the day he is unpersoned for it.

it's like a leftist can only get off to harassing wrongthinkers if it does permanent reputational damage. and if the harassment does not permanently destroy them, they feel blueballed and will just constantly bring up any bad thing they are personally aware of and say "this clearly embodies the whole of this person's character thus they could never possibly change or have context to their wrongthink and I can never ever let it go as long as I live"

they're seriously still fuckin mad that a guy who is more popular and successful than them, dared to parrot some misinformed opinions on a podcast one time, despite that being the left's default Modus Operandi (constantly parroting shit they heard from others that they don't understand and don't want to be corrected about)

What a waste of PVMs.

this. based and redpilled.

Are these the cat girls I'm hearing about lmao

Attached: 1559249988437.jpg (544x520, 22K)

Sorry we don't allow /pol/ on this board you have to fuck off :)

Based.
I hate trannies, but Hat in Time is still a good game.

Attached: Crypt of the NecroDancer.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

You aren’t funny or smart enough to challenge or change any meme, for every *ahem* you make there will be 100 others to drown you out

>hte panties above the monitor
kek

Will the tranny meme ever end? I'm tired of these mentally ill faggots injecting their delusions in everything.

>tfw to low iq to be a degenerate

Attached: 1541804999479.jpg (1000x1000, 280K)

>SJWs are middle-aged working-class men.
Nigga, even international news reported a "white suicide epidemic" in the US.

Logically speaking, how is being transgender and surgically mutilating yourself NOT considered a mental disorder?

I have a really hard time with this, especially because I am gay, so I'm "expected" to be open about other people. But I just don't get transgenderism.

You know all those pictures you monsters post in defense of your deviance were actually made for use in /pol/ AoC threads by /pol/'s many ancaps and assorted pedos, right?

These threads are not started by trans people.

Go consume more big corporation products, enjoy your high carb vegan diet and stay weak, fat and tired you projecting discord trannie

Today I've learned that Cross-dressers hate Trannies too.

Neat.

Attached: 1559186976313.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

Yeah, people are rapidly realizing that it's just a stupid fad. The retards who actually fell for it will commit suicide, and we'll just be left with based traps and crossdressers like before, sans all the dumb gross tranny shit. The world will find its balance again.

>has Jontron to piss off SJWs
>has trannyflag to piss off /pol/niggers
This game is fucking based

This one was.

>retard who cannot into percapita stats
White men are something like 30% of the US population

Trannies are maybe 1% and I bet a whole heck of a lot of them fall under the category of white men.

So comparing that 70% of all suicides are white men to 40% of trannies attempt suicide is an omega tier brainlet comparison

Partially because SRS is not a requirement to being trans.

I mean, if you aren't clinically diagnosed with gender identity disorder, it literally is just a fetish...

>It would be unrealistic to have graffiti not be political.

Attached: DvXLu6oV4AAa5VD.jpg (1200x502, 148K)

everyone apart from trannies themselves and pathetic "allies" hates trannies

Attached: 1397624847293.gif (435x331, 1.03M)

on the internet anything can look the way you want user ;^)

go use that revolver on yourself furfag lol

Attached: 1558342766703.png (464x319, 451K)

Bye, have a beautiful time

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>sans all the dumb gross tranny shit.
It existed before, it will keep existing. Whether you like that or not.

>white suicide epidemic
Good, finally i will be at peace without SJW faggots ruining everything. Pic related is the white race. Good riddance.

Attached: Nu-Western DNA.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

this, I can't wait to see the look on every wh*toid tranny face when I bash their head in thinking im on their side

Attached: tip.gif (503x360, 3.96M)

Gender dysphoria, the thing that causes people to become trannies, is still classfied as a mental disorder.

It's a fucking easter egg. As far as I care it can be fucking anything. Remember that Morrowind easter egg about that basketball team and it literally said "go to hell Carolina" in-game when you got this certain sword? You gonna get mad about that dev forcing his views into an easter egg too?

Attached: 1559211970552.jpg (2048x1564, 346K)

Mike "electric" Pence

>Now to just find time to actually play it.
too busy dilating no doubt

make me lmao

Attached: 1531120236512.jpg (669x800, 75K)

Trannies do not make up an entire percentage point of the population.

remember it's just one person making these threads

Attached: So... THIS is the level of testosterone of a pol user.png (1765x2347, 3.76M)

you are not being clever here dude
>he considers women to be something cute, so he wants to be one

dude, either men or women are not about looks
their lives are different
you will never be a woman

trust me these people are out of their fucking minds, they consider imposing transgender themes onto the game 'reclaims' that media for trans people.

This is why they constantly say stupid shit like "Naoto Shirogane is trans!!!!!" because in their idiot brains, imposing their fanon onto others legitimizes it as something everyone should think. This way if you disagree, they look gobsmacked like you just said the sky was purple or something.

>KYM filename
fuck off (((Immortal Scientist)))

Attached: arebowe.jpg (952x810, 251K)

>Stop saying I have a mental disorder, that’s very mean of you. :(

when the women gets really tired the shitshow will be funny

No, those are Baizuo who have been hypnotized by the Jew.

We need to make America's Bullying Culture Great Again.

Attached: 1559137599326.jpg (960x720, 42K)

I mean you probably fuck dogs so can we really do anything to make your life worse? This is pretty much the very bottom

but these fags hate or like to annoy one things and its Yea Forums

we have more reason than most to despise them honestly. not only do they directly attack us and try to shove their bullshit down our throats, but they make the world less accepting of crossdressers and try to diminish the credibility of male beauty by spreading lies. in truth, male crossdressers who don't take hormones are the only attractive ones. trannies are truly disgusting compared to a sexy guy who takes care of himself.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=rAnPNYNydxXnuBpx)original_113431881.jpg (575x433, 76K)

I preferred the thread with the schizophrenic pedo game dev to this shit

when are they going to rename this board to /pol/?

Oh no, someone literally who making tumblr posts with less than 10 likes calling a character trans. What ever shall we do?

LGBT taught me about that thing where they are really just turned on about the idea of being a cute girl and not actually gender confused. I forget the term because its complicated

LOL... I guess. However I believe Sir Mosley would still be more accurate.

Arachnophobic, huh? Must want to fuck spiders.

What game though?

COPE

Really? Could you point out where the vidya is? There was a shaky and tenuous reference at the beginning of the thread and since then it's just been discussing transexuals which is pretty weird I thought this was a video game board

>you will never have a marble floor

Attached: A FUCKING MARBLE FLOOR.png (907x142, 22K)

Fire needs fuel.
Trannies and Feminists are fuel, and /pol/ is the fire.
To kill /pol/ you must kill the tranneies and feminists.
Then, Yea Forums will be back to its old good self again.

It makes me laugh everytime they call him one, all jon said is he likes white countries. It's not white supremacy, everyone likes white nations it's why white nations take in so many immigrants.

They clearly have more influence than that, since they are less than a full percent of the entire country's population yet every social media site and company is infested with them and their culture

I didn't know the exact statistic off the top of my head, so i was being generous to the mentally ill faggot

So sometimes people just do it as a lifestyle choice, is that what you're saying? Why are we supposed to cater to them again?

>and we'll just be left with based traps and crossdressers
Traps are trannies retard, they're just as bad. Crossdressers are fucking degenerate fucks and deserve the rope too.

>All SJWs are white and all trannies are white.
Wrong
>So the suicides are mostly white trannies and SJWs.
Wrong
>The great thing about whites dying out is that SJWism and trannyfaggotry will die with them
Wrong. Ideas don't die and transexuality has existed for a while, it's not a modern concept, though only today is it being studied and accepted

>ONE

>Just ONE

>IT'S JUST ONE, GUYS

Attached: 1558720309848.jpg (471x588, 92K)

this

Trans pride in video games is more about smearing their particular lifestyle over literally everything than gaining acceptance.

Putting the flag in the game doesn't add anything to the game, it doesn't make the game better or add features it didn't have already. It's basically just a pointless shoutout to virtue signal which is the lowest of the low hanging fruit of political activism.

Why not create an openly trans character and have them go through some sort of struggle in the game to get acceptance with maybe a few lessons about tolerance in the end? Why not make a trans character that uses their gender ambiguity to their advantage to fool/confuse some antagonist? Is that really too much effort?

The trans flag in a hat in time is basically the same as putting picrel in support of furries/zoophiles, and it accomplishes just as much. They might as well have put a giant horse pussy on the wall for the same kind of low effort shock and awe effect.

Attached: horse.png (854x724, 244K)

>watching speedrun streams
The most disgusting thing in that photo

That's because I'm not a woman, but a man, born and bred as one, and all you can do is think that everyoen supporting a cause is part of the defended cause's group.
I have hope in transplanted uteri as gateay to a fullfilling relationship with my trans fling, hope you won't mind :^)

That was at least a decade ago with some exceptions in the present day

Love how it's always the same re-used and half-assed reply about arachophobia. It's a fact that the people who are the most vocal about hating LGBT are repressing. I know many ex-/pol/tards that are now trannies.

>I forget the term
Pervert is the term

It's not even just that, it's mostly that they're completely starved for attention and they figure since females get free attention they'll get it too if they pretend to be female. That's literally all there is to it. Our society over appreciates women, and under appreciates men. So weak, unlikable men try to become women for an easier life. It's not a mentall illness, it's not a legitimate lifestyle, or even a fetish. It's just stinky desperation and pitiful behavior from bad, lazy people who can't be assed to actually improve themselves. That's all this fad is.

fetish

I think just kill the trannys, feminists arent nearly as big of a problem on Yea Forums as the freaks larping in their mothers panties.

Autogynephillia

>people are STILL assblasted about Jontron

Literally gayer than getting memed into chopping off your cock and balls

>Can't have a good Hat in Time discussion anymore because Yea Forums decided to become bizarro tumblr and stay perpetually triggered over a single thing they don't like.
It's been a whole fucking month and this is just getting embarrasing now.

Attached: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.jpg (1280x1440, 273K)

love those daily arachnophobia threads

Attached: 1556089131563.jpg (418x480, 51K)

Huh... I'll agree with that. Watch your ass out there, bro.

>americans
>white
an attempt was made

Mod to remove when?

>Ideas don't die and transexuality has existed for a while, it's not a modern concept
Correct.
>though only today is it being studied and accepted
Incorrect.
Transexuality has been popping up from time to time in history and every time its during the period when a society is at its most corrupt and near its end. It's not an idea but a result of failure and corruption, which eventually gets purged by invading cultures who destroy it and make a few centuries of peace from this faggotry. Greeks, Romans, Renaissance, Weimar Germany, all these are proofs of the fact.

Attached: 1538589841004.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: [REDACTED].png (1027x921, 335K)

Whiter than you Chung Li

Probably being being afraid of something and being disgusted by something are two different things. Just because you call it a phobia doesn't make it one. Haven't seen anyone be scared of a tranny

this is a spot-on description of trannies. all trannoids are inherently bad people, and this is why. you have to be a shitty, unlovable person to claim to be a tranny in the first place.

Yes that's it

>/pol/ is Yea Forums, Yea Forums is /pol/
No. Fuck off newshitter.

Taking hormones won't just turn me into a "cute girl", it'll turn me into a cave beast, like it does to most trannies. Stop pushing this lie that I'll just turn into an anime girl if I fall in with your obnoxious community and start taking pills. I hate the ones that go through it and then talk about being trans all the time and put the stupid flag on every thing in an attempt to make themselves feel like it was a good choice.

Think you pass hahahahaha

Cool.

Yes and white supremacists are secretly blacks. Lmao you faggots are so dumb.

Source: my arse

Attached: CREW Sample 19 (RENAME BEFORE POSTING).jpg (509x484, 26K)

You only look like that if you were born with low T

>another fast moving thread about not video games

Who woulda thunk that the shitposters talking about the tranny mask ended up being correct.

>and we'll just be left with based traps and crossdressers
kys you megafaggot

>hurr I'm not damagin my health
>hurr the butchers who chopp dicks say I can have womb and be woma
dude, you will need to try harder, or kill self
transplants are a last chance to save a life, the patient will live on meds to survive
why make your life a misery because of a fetish
you're not different than a pedofile

Wow, these are real 4chumblr hours aren't they Yea Forums?

Attached: cancer.png (500x393, 129K)

>I know many ex-/pol/tards that are now trannies.
I know many faggots who are poltards. What now

Attached: 1557586452608.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

>another UM JUST BECAUSE I AM DISGUSTED BY TRANNIES AND GAYS DOESN'T MEAN I'M AFRAID! post
Jesus Christ why do you retards take everything literally? You realize the word phobia has multiple meanings including disdain and repulsion? Do you think hydrophobic particles are literally afraid?

I wish I had as much imagination as you tbdesu

Who even plays video games now

>t. suburbanite

come on user just stop coming here, the 3 good threads aren't worth all this garbage

Attached: gam.jpg (1200x953, 275K)

Traps aren't trannies. Only trannies are tyring to push that narrative. In reality, traps hate trannies and would kill trannies like you on sight.

The trannies can cut off their dick
They can prance around and tell everyone that they're the other gender
they can live their life as they please
they can plaster their ugly pastel bullshit flag everywhere
and they can be mentally ill in their own homes as much as they want.

BUT THE MOMENT THAT THEY START TO HURT THE TOMBOYS
THAT IS THE MOMENT THAT I DECLARE WAR

Attached: 1519225308530.png (506x506, 331K)

well let's be honest here most American white supremacists are mystery meat mutts

Attached: I LOVE BEIJING TIANANMEN.png (255x170, 1K)

Agree. Which is why we must Make Christianity Great Again.

The Jewish influence must be purged.

>muh semantics
What's your point again? What are you arguing about?,

>posts this as the thread is about to die
>this could of saved the thread
kek

t. NiggerKike

Attached: 1559311099716.gif (501x585, 212K)

I also know many LGBT perople who want the T to go take a hike off a building because it has no logical connection to the LGB, and all of them are LGB. So take a hike T.

The stats show that minorities actually are afflicted with trannies more then whites, almost like it’s connected to poverty and beatings like every other mental disorder

>not that they are in some weird third state
this is the problem. "normal" trannies just want to live as a woman. the fucking retard freaks with stubble are the ones that say there's 9000000 genders. there's a reason the hot ones aren't like this.

>trannies think people hate them because they are trannies
>not because they are blatant shit posters who derail threads every second from their discord server
trans people are truly insane

Attached: on my way to fuck your bitch.gif (353x353, 660K)

Is A Hat In Time a good game aside from this? Should I finally play it?

>It's been a whole fucking month and this is just getting embarrasing now.
now think how jontron feels, it's been eons since that single podcast. dude had to disappear from the internet for like 9 months just to shake off most of the hate mobs

Politicizing a game sours the whole experience, it renders the game nothing more than a vehicle for an agenda

So everyone who hates pedophiles is a secret pefophile. That's how retarded your logic is.

and in cases when you want other decals on but not the tranny ones?
there doesn't seem to be a texture mod to remove them. I haven't even played this game in a year but I might make a mod just to start shit

>

Attached: 1525739573454.png (756x612, 12K)

faggot here, fuck trannies

Attached: 1536809063594.gif (324x356, 434K)

> Be mentally ill
> don't fit in
> find a group of other mentally ill people
> decide to cut penis off
> get worried
> see community symbol in a kid's game
> ' home :) '

Attached: hey_mother_fucker_hamster.jpg (334x349, 52K)

>/pol/ shitposts all over the place
>the only part of the LGBT which does the same is the T
>trannyfaggotry has the same mentality of /pol/
I now understand why the LGB wants the trannyfaggots to fuck off.

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

It'd be pretty hard to have your family in America and keep your blood pure to where your family came from. Hell mine was five shades of white before they even made here back in the 18th century.

Attached: 1559237516318.jpg (332x332, 14K)

I used to not hate them but it's become very easy to lately

no, trannies just acquire cats to distract themselves from their mental illness. which isn't even something unique to them, most people with a mental illness just gravitate toward cats because they are low maintenance validation dispensers

>muh semantics
Funny, you were the one arguing with semantics because you were taking the suffix of words literally.

I'm not a tranny you fucking tard
People who claim "traps aren't trannies!" are just trying to hide themselves while still being into the ideas that trannies like.
Traps and crossdressers are only a step away from being trannies.

Attached: yor ugleh.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

I will never not be sad over what happened with scp.

why not both?

My personal opinion, but I like this game a lot.

Yea Forums - Alt-right pussies cry about literally everything

you are stupid as fuck user

Haha how ironic. If you put propaganda in the game, people discuss it in the thread. Haha the delicious irony of this lmao

Except that background decal changes literally nothing about the game itself. This isn't fucking Sunset or Gone Home or some other equivalent "political" game. It's a game about an alien kid collecting hourglasses, and you're giving a single political element a false equivalence.

I think you mean Nike

In the grand scheme of things? Definitely. Either way, for an indie game it's quite well made for what it is and I hope the flag shit doesn't completely undermine all discussion on it.

Everyone wants trannys to fuck off, its litterally the only thing I agree with /pol/ on

No I was explaining to you that arachnophobia and trannyphobia are nothing alike since you were comparing the two. The difference between those is not semantic, my feelings towards spiders and trannies are very different

Pol is Yea Forums and Yea Forums is Pol, the /pol/ board dwarfs the other boards in popularity and size and has wide spread influence, especially in /fit/, /biz/, Yea Forums, /bant/ and most of the site

The resetera guy that constantly whined about anime fans being disgusting pedophiles turned out to be a pedo himself, so you're right.

Trannies are a symptom of the jewish problem.

Attached: 1558751272310.jpg (400x202, 25K)

same as how we treat the anorexics

and yet they never do these kinds of in-depth research collages into the symbology of pedophiles, even though the dogwhistles of pedo culture are extremely easy to spot and, if regularly kept track of, paint a shocking picture about how prolific pedos are in america, how they are the business owners, the politicians, and the celebrities (the same ones telling them to vote hillary and support LGBT, which itself is a breeding ground for pedophiles)

You only dislike the argument because it means you can't say you're turned on by things you're actually disgusted by

What is this thing

Trannies cut their penis off but YOU'RE in danger of being pozzed. You're already admitting to your own sick community pool. Don't fuck up.

Attached: 1498825234355.jpg (490x420, 28K)

/pol/ replaced Yea Forums once Yea Forums became a boomer porn board.

Attached: 586716.jpg (640x418, 38K)

That bullshit excuse didn't save BF5 and it wont save this

Based

The average person that isn't insecure about their gender/sexual identity doesn't spend a huge portion of their lives thinking about and getting mad over trannies.

not the same thing
puro =/= 1471

Attached: 1531138533699.png (512x512, 116K)

you're definitely a tranny. only trannies think that way, because it benefits them. they constantly try to claim that other people are "closeted trannies" to validate themselves. you aren't valid though. you're just trash. i'll respect a crossdresser or a trap before i ever respect tranny scum. at least they know they're men and don't mutilate themselves with hormones or surgeries.

>lmao just ignore it
Lmao just ignore my posts and leave the thread then

Kill yourself tranny. Everything in your post is tranny propaganda, and is wrong.

Nah dude your just a fucked in the head faggot

Not that user btw

In universe, the SCP foundation probably thinks that being an SJW is a cognitohazard SCP that got leaked somehow

Attached: SCPillarmen No Menacing.png (1680x946, 745K)

>BF5
Because an entire character that doesn't belong in the setting is the same as a background decal. Do you actually listen to yourself before posting?

You're the tranny apologist. You're trying to hard weak, sissy men from what they deserve, the rope. I'm not the trash, I'm taking out the trash.
Die, you're a tranny apologist and will be burned with all the trannies.

Attached: dwayne.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

>m-muh mental illness is better than theirs!
Just fuck off already.

>Except that background decal changes literally nothing about the game itself.
I don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about being anti-people-who-are-anti-trans.

Not buying this game or slagging it because of this graffiti is literally equally valid to doing the same over censorship. It is an action taken by the developers which shows they have an allegiance to those who would love nothing more than to take our culture away from us so they can keep it for themselves. "We don't want to take your games away, sweaty!" they said, then as soon as they are pandered to, "This is OUR thing bigots, if you don't like us being pandered to why not just concede this piece of media to us? Because it's ours now, your bigoted opinions aren't welcome here in this Pro-Trans Space"

I’d just to say that Twitter’s speech patterns are obnoxious, holy shit why do people want to type like they’re 14 year old girls lmao.

Just like how you lmao ignored the point of what I just typed. Okay brah :^)

People shit on others with weird fetishes all the time, doesn't mean people who hate it like it, retard. From now on, all trannies like scat, as they are disgusted by shit

homestuck satellite

This exact same shit, minus mass media, happened in Weimar Germany

>who would love nothing more than to take our culture away from us
MUH SEKRIT CLUB! GAMERS RISE UP!

>those who would love nothing more than to take our culture away from us so they can keep it for themselves.
Nigga do you think trans people are going to kick in your door and chop your dick off. What do you realistically think is going to happen?

lmao holy fuck you can't even read

Traps are the polar opposites of trannies. Traps are about accentuating and perfecting male beauty with "feminine" clothing. They like men and respect male beauty, and they generally like themselves. Trannies hate men, and they hate themselves. They want to be women because they obsess over females to the point of hating males. There's a reason most trannies are attracted to women, while all traps are only attracted to men. They're nothing alike, and they don't get along. And for the record, traps are sane and on the correct side. Trannies are disgusting, horrible people and they're in the wrong.

Attached: 1555133746881.jpg (539x672, 224K)

I fucking hate the Gamer Joker/WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY meme a little bit.

Attached: Goeringhammer 40,000.png (780x210, 164K)

Haha the thread reached bump limit, get fucked janny trannies

You actually think the average person spends their entire day hating feet and thinking how much their hate footfags?

>554 posts
I don't understand how a fucking flag can cause this much shit. Do I have to live in the Western world to comprehend why there seems to be a endless (You)s for every slightest mention of the queer brigade?

>kiara image
comment taken: Not seriously

This is literally a tranny post. You're flaseflagging to drum up tranny support.

It's pretty accurate though.

stop coping
traps are degenerate just like trannies
>m-muh feminine penis
FUCK. OFF.

Attached: 59d835bc11687241dcd14da572555d8c.png (900x1083, 728K)

timeline.com/how-the-nazis-derailed-the-medical-advances-around-sexual-reassignment-surgery-eb8d4f21c463?gi=b704c977debb

Thankfully a certain uncle nipped that shit in the bud

Unironically this

This. Traps are based. Trannies are scum.

Hey man, I'm learning from how the Jews have done it for thousands of years. They don't have to integrate their culture wherever they go, why do I have to integrate my culture with anyone who walks in?

>video games are culture LOL!
well it is a multi-billion dollar industry so yes I would say it is fair to call gaming a subculture

and then all of a sudden, for no reason at all...

Trannys in the west are insufferable pieces of shit so westerners hate them. Go visit burgerland if you dont believe me. Ice seen stormfags and blacks bond over their hate of trannys.

People don't spend all day hating trannies, retard, unless they're a skeptic faggot who makes patreon shekels. They pop into threads every once in a while to shit on you

Worked.

>nobody mentions what kind of books the Nazis burned
really makes one thonk

Attached: smoke.png (1280x720, 620K)

This. It can't be a coincidence that every single time I see one, They are always the most obnoxious, self absorbed kind of sociopath you'll find.
Is there one alive who doesn't think the world owes them and everyone they meet has to re-arrange their life around their insane faggot demands?
there hasn't been one i don't feel like beating to death.

Correct. Traps are fine because they're just dudes who look nice. Trannies are fucking awful because they're mentally ill creatures who have been tricked and lied to into ruining themselves and their lives permanently. Nothing's wrong with putting on a skirt, but it's never ever okay to fall for the estrogen meme.

>white people cut off their dicks
>JEWS MADE ME DO IT
The absolute state of wh*toids

Attached: 1295232888837.png (516x389, 415K)

man tariq is such a retard

They were girl's clothes to try and trick other weak men into being faggots and fucking them. They call themselves girls in order to trap people. They sometimes wear makeup to trick people
How the fuck are they not as bad as trannies? They are on the same fucking degenerate, pussy-bootlicking scale. You are an apologist. You are nothing but a weak fucking nu-male that has no basis except "haha the dick makes it cuter even when its small!"
Kill yourself, faggot degenerate tranny loving scum.

Attached: 1419163844262.gif (211x213, 1.68M)

The latter leads to the former. Granted it helps that the only two trannies I've met ill fit my online executions.

*raughs in Mandarin*

Attached: 1557272643477.gif (600x500, 2.77M)