Does it upset you that PC gaming became better than console gaming?

Does it upset you that PC gaming became better than console gaming?

Attached: cliffy1.jpg (400x379, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was his name again?

Breivik was a pc and console fag. Thats the actual master race

>became
It never wasn't.

PC gaming was SHIT in the 90s.

>Secret of Monkey Island
>Doom
>Quake
>Duke Nukem
>Diablo

Attached: 1539604179259.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Not really, but I am glad

Attached: 1399931171442.png (295x311, 28K)

PS2 is the only console that could stand up against PC.

barely and defeated

Attached: 1428408826303.gif (1024x1024, 959K)

BULGARIA

I think you mean original Xbox. I know that it got obliterated by PC in a matter of months.

Attached: 2pdvxzc1utt21[1].jpg (400x400, 24K)

What upsets me is that consoles turned into shitty pre-built PCs. I've always had consoles because they were hassle free entertainment. No accounts, no installations, no updates. Just plug in and play. Now it's exactly the same shit as PC, but with less performance.

X-Wing
TIE-Fighter
Master of Magic
Master of Orion
Warcraft
Warcraft II
C&C: Red Alert

Attached: boomboom.png (380x349, 70K)

>No accounts
Accounts have much more pros than cons
>no installations
The alternative would be $150 carts instead of discs, or constant endless loading times, games simply got much bigger
>no updates
Meh, updates run in the background on my Xbone

>The alternative would be $150 carts instead of discs, or constant endless loading times, games simply got much bigger

What's REALLY at fault are devs getting lazy with larger storage mediums to play with.

ok so how does all that shit make consoles better than PC?

>became better
but user, pc was allways better.
the only thing that was better on consoles was comfort and multiplayer

PC platforming and fighting games were awful for a long-ass time, motherfucker.

2 game genres, out of how many?

The only games the PC fags were listing were FPS and RTS games. I don't see how this is any different.

Also PC games had crap audio unless it supported Sound Blaster.

dont forget all the flashgames, actiongames, crpg's, arpgs, puzzle games, acton adventures, mystery games

Why do people argue about this? If it were true, wouldn’t everyone have agreed upon something? No one has, so no ones right. Pick how you want to play and shut the fuck up already. People have been arguing about this since the SNES and Genesis days. Who the fuck cares?

That doesn't even matter anymore, in 2019 literally every genre is better played on PC.
Consolefags have so little to play it's shocking, while PC chads can just pick a genre and have hundreds if not thousands of games to play through.

>If it were true, wouldn’t everyone have agreed upon something?
very naive post

did it? PC gaming seems to just be console gaming but in 4K. I play REmake 2 on my Pro and it looks just like the version on PC i have seen.

But you could be playing it on PC, that's the point. The online is free, the game can be modified because the files can be perused and replaced at the user's discretion...

The problem with this gif comparison is that most of the games i wanted to play that gen looked like this on N64

Attached: 3741284B-F5AE-4294-9535-019924708EE1.jpg (480x360, 3K)

I seriously don't understand how it was specifically the 7th console generation overtook PC gaming desu, it was so shit, I still can't see what appeal the 360/wii/PS3 had.

I’m just saying that there isn’t a mass consensus over which is true so everyone’s just spewing shit and sperging out over something that’s pretty much subjective. If you have a console and enjoy, play it. If you have a pc and enjoy it, fucking play it. Just drop this stupid 12 year old argument and enjoy whatever you have for fucks sake.

Xbox has such shit exclusives its taken untill now for people to bother emulating it. Xbox had nothing but Halo, a port of conker and fucking fusion frenzy.

Don't be like a sonyfag, asshole. Only sony fags start console war threads.

>But you could be playing it on PC, that's the point.
Yeah but i cant be fucked building a PC for £700 that runs it the same as my £300 box i never have to troubleshoot
>The online is free
Im a single player kind of guy
>the game can be modified because the files can be perused and replaced at the user's discretion...
I dont care to deviant art all pver REmake 2 or cheat.

I hear you loud and clear bro, but its just not useful or appealing to me to own a PC. The console market is for people like me.

Attached: 23750E7C-2D64-46F1-8F2A-D386E79C1A3E.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Well, clearly thats not true. Also thats kind of an ironic statement too.

this would be true if this wasnt Yea Forums, and most snoyfags would actually shitpost from their pc

>Consolefags have so little to play it's shocking

Kek
Consoles have the exact same games except games such as mobas/rts/mmo that heavily rely on keyboard+mouse

Attached: 1559280104074m.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Only because console gaming became so shit that the shitty state PC gaming is in is now somehow preferable.

>PC master race
>everything that comes out looks like 1990's pixel art and has rogue-lite and survival gameplay
>beg for ports of console games

>iOS filename
>Britbong
This shit writes itself.

Cliff Bleszinski; I.E the golden god who brought radical heights into the world

No one wants to play literal who boomer WRPG shit and reddit indie games

No, I'm upset because PC has no games. in 2006-2008 I wanted a gaming PC for exclusives like Company of Heroes,crysis, Battlefield, spore, World in Conflict. Actual real polished AAA games, the kind of experience were seeking, not the ugly indie/ pay2win shit PC gamers try to push nowadays. PC is a graveyard now, there's not a single desire to play PC now, all the developers switched to console, PC simply doesn't have the games, the graphics cards are more pricey than ever with no exclusives to show it off and minimal graphics improvements on multiplats

Nah, NGB, Jet set, mechassault were based

Consolefags only play Fortnite and Fifa anyways so it's kind of irrelevant.
It's why their platforms are dying.

Except PC can run those games; and run them much better. Sorry bud; Xbox is shit. At-least Ps4 has some dank titles like Bloodborne; only reason i have the fuckin' thing

Consoles died when they stopped being consoles and started being shitty PCs.
Can't wait for streaming to displace them so I can hear consolefags whine like little bitches about "m-muh input lag!"

>Actual real polished AAA games, the kind of experience were seeking
>were
no, fuck aaa, nobody needs that shit.
>all the developers switched to console
you mean all the devs started to port their games on pc

>No, I'm upset because PC has no games
alone the website im browsing my games contains 3150, and doesnt even include online games.

BILLION
DOLLAR
FRANCHISE

Attached: Lolbreakers.png (1070x281, 214K)

I still wont stop user. Loved it so much i bought it twice on PS4.

Attached: B5C2B269-570C-4C15-80EA-ACCDA2AEC6F1.jpg (2661x1731, 246K)

too bad most of that games comin out nowaday's are uninspired cynical cash grabs. People want them console ports because games just 10-15 years ago were trying to sell themselves on being fun. That's not the goal anymore.

PCfags will be forever kukk'd because they always say how much they hate using Windows yet need it because of gaming.

Hold your heads high, consolefriends, you'll never have to be so sad.

>>beg for ports of console games
literally nobody does that
>BUT THAT ONE GAME
ebin

>More iOS
>Still britbong
Yikes

Would Epic be spiteful of this cunt, or would he sell out to the EGS if it were a thing when this turd launched? He would have made off with the chink money and the game failed anyway

how old was our main man cliffy in this pic?

How are games like Mordhau, TW Three Kingdoms, and Risk of Rain 2 cynical cash grabs?

>literally nobody does that

Oh, right, because you just go sour grapes whenever something doesn't get ported.

>RE 2 on console when pc has slutty mods
i hope the game is 1080p 60fps at least

even at the height of consoles, which was (your stupid opinion) PC was still clearly better, with newer technology, better inputs, and more complex games
sure, there's stuff you can only get on console, and you need both if you're a true hobbyist, but please don't compare the two, that is stupid

people are absolutely beggin' for ports what are you smokin'

>i'm not interested in Game
>NO YOU DO! SOUR GRAPES SOUR GRAPES *farts*

post examples?

>*farts*
lmao

MORE LIKE RADICAL SHITES

Yeah, PC ain't for me no more, and a lot of people, if that's the kind of reply I get from Nu-PC fans it's clear PC is fucking dead and ain't coming back . Back in the day PC was home to the cutting edge graphics and production values, now you fags completely abandoned that because you have no games, you traded Half Life 3 for the convenience of steam, you had some of the greatest devs of all time making masterpieces from the ground up for and you traded it all for card games and in game cosmetic microtransaction. PC has become fucking terrible

>can't compare the two when you're more likely to find PCfags playing games that either were ported from consoles or would be playable on a console with no compromises

Fuck, PCfags proudly trumpet playing console games thanks to asking why no one just emulates things instead of using original hardware. If you were so happy with your exclusive library you wouldn't want improved emulators to play shit like Symphony of the Night.

Why? He'll just write them off as ">BUT THAT ONE GAME".

The only console I still like is the Switch since it kind of still understands the point of a console.
The others are literally just shitty locked down PCs for poor people and children so they can get their Fortnite/Fifa fix.

How can it become better when it created console gaming? It was better from the start.
Do you think console games were programmed on fucking consoles with gamepads? Fucking retards.

Attached: hank-hill.jpg (310x432, 27K)

I wont stop user.

other than From games literally nobody cares about console games

Yes it is.

Attached: A5FCDE39-64F1-46A8-91AD-A8DE0D28919C.jpg (1920x1080, 814K)

RDR, faggot.

i said most**
The industry standard are uninspired cynical cashgrabs. The FPS craze of the mid 00s has nothing on fortnite's/games as a service anti-consumer practices. It's about the majority; and the majority of games coming out today are objectively shite. I have this PC now with almost no cool shit to play on it. what a waste a fucking $$$

looks like fucking ass i don't even know how can you console fags like like this

Consoles forgot what makes a game fun and started chasing the grafix meme, hence why they're so shit nowadays for the most part.
If I want grafix, I'll just jerk off over Battlefield 1 or Hunt: Showdown on PC.
I want gameplay, all that other shit is secondary.
And most of all, when I play online, I don't want to be shoved into matchmaking trash on garbage servers with 12 year old spics, I want to join a nice community server and have some fun with regulars.
The online experience on consoles is so fucking bad that it's almost baffling; open mics and niggerbabble/spics yelling in the background as far as the eye can see.

>became
it has never been worse than consoles

>PC gaming was the SHIT in the 90s.
fixed

>Back in the day PC was home to the cutting edge
that was never the case for most games.
graphicwhoring was allways a sony thing, which is ironic since sony got outperformed by nintendo in that regard.
>PC has become fucking terrible
vermintide, starcraft, guild wars 2, quake champions are a lot better then half life, its propably just your nostalgia. its not gaming that became shit, its you.

wrong, theres a huge ton of pc games that mainly try to sell out on being fun and good games.
theres even a lot of devs that refused epic games offers on money, just to not sell them out to these fuckers. that about all people only make cashgrabs,
you propably never actually browsed for new games on your own accord for years, you propably just read the same shilled shit on metacritic and think it speas for every existing game. what you dont know propably dont exist.

RDR2 is the most overrated shit too come out. The game fucking plays itself for ya; while the other half is a horse sim. what a piece of shit

that's it?

Hmm, and yet pretty much all of those games are console games.
Interesting.
Almost like consoles and console games are designed with the lowest common denominator in mind (namely children and manchildren) and as such are cynical, shitty cashgrabs.
Aside from a few Jap games.

The argument is that PCfags don't port beg and there was a lot of port begging.

Thats probably a PC screenshot though. I just liked the image.

You also got to remember that people who make emulators are on the spectrum and people on the spectrum like anime because it's over the top with emotional faces and what not, so easy for them to interpret. Hence why emulators for nintendo and Sony platforms come first, autistic people love smelly smash and Pokémon, along with weeb games for Sony consoles.

I only like the PS4 cause it understands that exclusive games matter, that's the point of a console, so you can play the exclusive games. Thats why I bought my consoles going all the way back to the SNES. I didn't want the system itself , I wanted the games. You fags are waaay too hung up on fucking hardware, it's about the games

is this what an oxymoron looks like?

I'm gonna open Steam right now and it's gonna be worthless cartoon shit on the front page
I'll probably never upgrade again

exactly; ill go wherever the dank games are at that.

Yeah, i'm thinking it's finished

Attached: Untitled.png (975x463, 678K)

Naeh, not even in 1990 when it happened.

The problem is that the games on PS4 don't offer me an experience that I can't get somewhere else.
I like Bloodborne, but DaS 3 is basically the same game, complete with recycled animations, enemies, and assets. The rest are your average, run-of-the-mill AAA shooters and action games.
The only ones that really did pique my interest were the Yakuza games since full 3D beat em ups are rare and Sleeping Dogs (and the studio that made it) are dead, but even those are on PC nowadays.
This gen in general has been pretty disappointing in terms of console exclusive output for the most part, there are maybe 20 exclusives across all 4 consoles that I can think of that are genuinely kind of interesting.

i really do wanna know what games you consider on PC cream of the crope rn. Probably some cartoon/waifu shit right?

>that's the point of a console, so you can play the exclusive games

Its a contributing factor, not the point. First and foremost today they offer an affordable convinient alternative

What games do you consider on consoles the cream of the crop?
No multiplats btw.

PCfags like to revise history and flip-flops in the same thread, get real nigger we weren't born yesterday, just save it cause you look like a clown to anyone with a brain

Radical Sheights is the true successor to Unreal Tournament

agreed; the yakuza games are actually fucking tight. I still turn on my ps4 to crank some bloodborne from time to time. If only they didn't strap fucking P2p servers on that game; what a fucking atrocity

Still doesn't have any worthwhile games so I don't see how you could think that. It's not like the 90s and early 00s where pc games were the games that consoles couldn't handle. That doesn't happen anymore, PC only gets the games that weren't good enough to be purchased as exclusives by console manufacturers. I will hand it to you, back in the days of Thief 1 and the Witcher pc gaming was prettty worthwhile, now its all about waiting years for ports with slightly better graphics.

Attached: 420.jpg (541x606, 101K)

>Mechassault
I need to play that shit

>no arguments
go build yourself a timemachine, maybee you can be a child again.

oh don't get me wrong; i'm making the point that games in general are ass nowadays. I have a PC/ps4 ( i use to be an xbox/gamecube/n64 guy back in the mid 00s)
I'd genuinely would like to be proven wrong. Trust me; i wanna get some mileage off my PC; but i just end up playing Hollow Knight/Mordhau and get real bored real fucking quick. Bloodborne is my jam; but that shit has gotten old real fast

PC Gaming just doesn't feel physically right for a game that isn't a top down RPG or a shooter. I've largely grown out of the latter and no one makes the former anymore

i tried, but the guy on Ebay sent me a shoebox with some dirt in it.

Uhhhhhh? Nah bro we gonna play the games, the exclusives on PlayStation, that's why we bought it, we wanted to play them. There's nothing like The Last Guardian, Dreams and Death Stranding anywhere else, your argument just seems pitiful a attempt downplay how great PS4 really is. Believe Me, it's the best place to play with the best exclusives by a long short.

No mention of Gravity Rush?

ib4noonecaredtho

i wanna like Persona 5 ( the gameplay/sound design/ style is amazing) but the actual story and characters are super cringey.

pack it in a twiny and call it female shit, theres enough value to get out of it for another try

I don't argue with LIARS
It's a waste of time

CHAD MCBRAD

It's 1600p60fps on XboneX
Looks and plays great

Attached: 20190205_092134.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

Spotted the self loathing zoomer
Breivik played Dragon Age 2. I'm convinced that was what finally broke him.

Pro gets 1080p but i have a 1080p tv so im happy with it. Easily one of the best looking and performing games on PS4pro

Attached: 58CD1B6D-A5AF-4275-8C23-7998CCBE5334.jpg (1200x794, 118K)

No, I hopped on the PC train right around the time the PS4 and Xbone launched

pc never got any good wrestling games except ewr and fire pro

If that were the case, consoles wouldn't even have half of their current sales this gen and PC playerbases would be much larger. The unfortunate reality is consoles are still much more popular and in turn better in a lot of games because devs are actually updating them. There's plenty of multiplats on PC that get fuck all in terms of support and damn near unplayable, 2K and other "console" games come to mind. The day PC is treated more than a secondary market is the day that argument has any foundation to stand on. As of now, every other statistical metric favors console as a better platform both for devs to get shekels and players to play. Of course this is Yea Forums, so I expect plenty of ad hom for not being contrarian. Please be funny.

Attached: pm4oyjz.png (1280x720, 906K)

the question is when are we gettin' radical heights two?

Yeah I have no doubts, PS4/PS4pro is honestly a great 1080p console, much better than Xbone S

Attached: 1559318653320-1073800636.jpg (3984x2988, 3.32M)

It's definitely the point, that's why Xbox and every console that didn't have games failed, thats why PC is dead. No games! You can't rely on multiplatform games, eventually people will wise up and buy a console with games. Thats how PlayStation came back with PS3, that's how nintendo built an entire market, it started with their first party games, Microsoft is suffering because the Xbox brand languished with no games, PC fans are migrating to PS for the games. People who say exclusives don't matter? Nigger that's the complete opposite, the game is the only thing that matters and people only started saying that when PC and Xbox had no games, but when PS3 had no games you better fucking better fucking believe exclusives mattered

I had to buy a ps4 pro because PC games were either indieshit or badly ported console games. The only good PC exclusives are RTSs.

Gamers: when are we gettin' radical heights two?
Me: I don't think you deserve it guys, I'm taking a vacation

>PS4 exclusives released so far this year
Days Gone
Dreams
Vane
EDF Iron Rain

>Switch exclusives released so far this year
Dragon Marked for Death
Blaster Master Zero 2
Tetris 99
Yoshi's Crafted World
BoxBoy+BoxGirl

>PC exclusives released so far this year
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
Sunless Skies
Anno 1800
Imperator: Rome
Risk of Rain 2
Mordhau
Total War Three Kingdoms

Yikes, what a pathetic year for console exclusives so far.

>It's definitely the point, that's why Xbox and every console that didn't have games failed, thats why PC is dead. No games!

Its the deciding factor for which console you choose, not why you choose the console. Console offers a cheap, no troubleshooting, no hastle alternative to PC gaming. The point is the consumer needs a console first, THEN exclusives decide which one they choose.

>doesn't mention Kingdom Hearts 3
Hope you're enjoying it on your PC lmao

No because pc gaming was always better than console gaming from it's very inception.

No one with a valid opinion enjoys Kingdom Hearts, that's a weeb series for land whales.

KH3 isn't a PS4 exclusive, but sure, we'll even add that.
Personally I'm more interested in getting some more info on that Babylon's Fall game that Platinum announced last year.

>Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
>Sunless Skies
>Anno 1800
>Imperator: Rome
>Risk of Rain 2
>Mordhau
>Total War Three Kingdoms
All of these are pretty shit

Risk of Rain 2 and Mordhau alone are better than everything else on that list.

>Risk of Rain 2
Basedboy shit that tries to imitate Nintendo
>Mordhau
dead 2 weeks after release

Oof, imagine being a /pol/tard in 2019.

I have never been on /pol/, Yea Forums, /rk9/, and the rest of cringe boards.

You obviously have.
Have sex

You're describing how casuals buy consoles, they weren't going to play PC anyway. hardcore gamers such as myself who frequent video game imageboards owned everything up until they stopped having exclusives last gen, I knew Xbox and PC wasn't gonna have any fucking exclusives and I was right, I really don't want redundant hardware taking up space and money that just play the same fucking games, that's not fun. I don't want the system itself I wanted the games, if it's just a box i don't want it. How is it so hard to see that PlayStation is the best option if you want exclusives and the multiplats, it makes perfect sense to me, PC fags are fucking dumbfounded and outraged by this notion. Nah bro, you're fucked in the head

no coz I have a rtx 2080ti and an i7 9700k and can play everything i want. good night.

I'm not american, so i don't give a single fuck about blacks, faggots and SJWs. The games are just bad, deal with it.

I really doubt that. Speccy me.

mordhau is okay. To spend time sometimes its allright.

No, because I remember a time when it wasn't.

Nah, PC has the most exclusives and the most multiplats.
Only platform where I can play Yakuza, Forza Horizon, DQ11, Nioh, Gears of War 5, etc. etc. on the same hardware.

>You're describing how casuals buy consoles, they weren't going to play PC anyway

yes...? We make up most of the industry.

>We make up most of the industry.
Right.
And most casuals play on phones.
And when streaming takes off, they'll abandon consoles to use that.

Nah you're wrong, that's not more exclusives than PS4, try again PC cuck

>tfw I have all consoles and a decent PC

Literally all I need is a wired keyboard because it lags to shit all the time

All boring as fuck games with shitty controls. Nice try grandpa

Those are different markets of casuals on phone. I work with a guy who is hardcore on PC with no console, but if we are quiet at work he might sit for 15 mins on a mobile game.

see
Don't care about your opinion, PC has objectively more exclusives than PS4.

>Those are different markets of casuals on phone.
No they're not.
The fifafags who play on consoles will gladly dump consoles if they can just get a cheap $100 box with a controller that will play Fifa and Fortnite and keep their kids entertained.

>PC has objectively more exclusives than PS4

Not him but who really wants to play them? PC are always saying
>bro we got SO MANY exclusives namely:
>might and mustard II
>tanks in fields III
>knights wot ride horses
>knights wot ride horses II
>buildings simulator
>dragon's dildo II
>dragon's dildo III: the dildoing
>pixel but also bloom game
>PS2 looking FPS arena game
>gammon ham simulator 2016
>mods of other games: for sale

And act incredulous when you say you have never heard of any of them.

Have sex

>No they're not.

Yes the are. I consider myself a casual by the fact i wont invest in a high end PC. You can still have better taste in video games on console than most, but i still think it makes me a casual to keep to console.

ooof looks like that one hurt.

You have no AAA games, just early access trash LMAO

eh most of us are not all bigoted asshats. although i don't balme ya for thinking so, the most vocal tend to be the most radicalized on both sides.

It's not my opinion, the gamers have chosen, Sony has the system sellers, Sony's games are the most anticipated in the industry and their new IP like Horizon sold 12 million copies, and Spider-man and God of War are unrivaled game of the year, nothing is bigger than Spiderman, no developer as prestigious as Kojima Productions, or Naughty Dogs, there's nothing on PC that PS4 owners want, we ain't thinking about you, but you're constantly making thesd reassurance threads about your strange inferiority complex and can't shut up about Sony boogeyman and their exclusives. Sometimes we forget PC even exists, because it has no games, but I doubt Sony rarely leaves that fragile skull of yours

/thread mustards BTFO

PC has not enough good exclusives to make me get a decent computer

kys my man

Pc gaming has always been better. The only thing that ruins it is cheating.

Dude, the biggest subset of casuals is children, and they've moved to mobile gaming in DROVES outside of Fortnite, and if mommy or daddy can just get a $100 TV box that'll stream Fortnite instead, then they have 0 reason to buy a console.

Imagine playing with a mouse and keyboard

Guess what, using that plug in controller makes a console noe

>uhuhuhuhurfffrrrrrh EX-CLOOOOO-CEEES

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

that's so true; mobile gaming is where that mommy money is at rn.

>consolefag thinks anyone cares what he calls boring

Attached: linkgayface.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Lot of people are moving away from pc becouse cheating is out of control. Next gen consoles will have full MKB support. Cheaper and cheater free are consoles biggest selling points.

Console
>Buy game
>put the disc into a console
>play

PC
>Buy game
>ERROR
>Spend hours on forums to fix all errors
>MISSING DLL.
>Find the DLL and isntall it
>The game crashes
>Spend more hours on forums looking for the solution
>after fixing it the game finally starts
For gaming I'd rather have a console and play on my 4k 65" TV than spend hours trying to even make the game playable.

People don't realize just how much of the console market mobile has eaten, hence why handhelds are dead.
When we were kids we mainly talked about console games with some of the nerdier kids being into PC games.
Nowadays pretty much every kid spends all day talking about mobile games and Fortnite.

>tranny dwarf point-and-click management simulators and chink ASSFAGGOTS.
PClards are pathetic

Attached: 1553895783376.png (613x568, 301K)

we haven't been able to put the disk in and play since 2013 ya goober.
i miss that shit thou; going to a midnight release and rushing home to play immediately. Now you gotta fuckin' download each game; its FACKED

>Console
>>Buy game
>>put the disc into a console
>>play
What year is this, 2005?

>PC gaming had always been better
Imagine having a PC all along instead of taking the NES-SNES-PS1 route

I mean sure Doom is a classic I guess..

>shitty controls
As opposed to ps1 games?

>Imagine playing with a mouse and keyboard
>Guess what, using that plug in controller makes a console noe
I tried the whole "PC as a console" solution once. I had my desktop in my livingroom, wireless keyboard+mouse combo hooked up to my main TV and I had planned on playing everything with a controller. I had a few problems.
It's not just that a good 75% of PC games work with a mouse and keyboard, it's that even if they do have controller support it's fucking weird or the game just wasn't designed for it.
Console ports and multiplats work great with a controller. Some indie games are designed with controllers in mind but there's a lot of management sims, RTS's and puzzle games that NEED a controller. So out comes the mouse, extension cords and... the fucking PC is back at a desk that's too much work.

Attached: 1558214484714.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Im not so sure. Unless everyone is streaming non streamers have a huge advantage and pc can cheat if they want. I think even kids would realize streaming is handicapping them selves and want a pc or console.

Radical Shites was the best game in that genre, this is not deniable. The shiniest turd in the pile is still a turd but it's a goddamn blue ribbon turd nonetheless.

>thing that happens 1 out of 1000 times

i work for this after-school program and they ALL are buried in their phones/tablets playing fortnite or any other BR knock-off. Some of the "edgy" ones play Five-nights at freddies. Trust me; the mobile market is a lot bigger than you think.

PC
>Buy game
>put the disc into a pc
>play

Console
>Buy game
>ERROR
>Spend hours trying to install the game
>keeps freezing so need to restart it
>bricked
>guess i'll just buy the new console slim X version
>repeat
For gaming I'd rather have a pc and play on my 144hz monitor than spend hours trying to even make the game playable.

2019 and that happened with a game i got just today, Persona 5. Dont think it even updated. Played instantly.

Thank god, I can't wait for retards to fuck off back to consoles where they belong.

>having to equate things that never happen with things that actually can and do happen a lot

>muh carpel tunnel
>muh EPICS exclusives
>muh shitty noisy 2000 cpu is better than your 300 dollar console that can do the same thing
get fucked, pc gamers are dumber than niggers and it's only getting worse for you

Attached: 4084ec8fd5ae1cd4afaed3b2a2560713.png (398x736, 484K)

No stupid, not streaming on twitch, streaming the actual game itself via something like Google Stadia.

You should ask them how many play fortnite on a pc or console when they get home. Even i play pixel dungeon when im not at home.

The vast majority of them don't even own PCs or consoles.
Nigger, you really do not understand anything about kids nowadays.
Everyone I know under the age of 15 AT MOST owns a laptop.
Most of them don't own consoles or use the ones their dad/older siblings own.
And note, these aren't consoles that they asked for, these are just consoles that happen to be in the house.

Cuck McFuck

You would rather cheat or put up with it just for slightly better graphics?

>RTS games
Kys faggot

some of them have xbox's; but most of them don't own consoles so they end up playing with their smartphones/tablets at home because that's where they're friends are at essentially.
This one kid owns a PC and plays overwatch; but he's kind a loner unfortunately

I would rather play with people who aren't retards and don't hackusate everyone who's better than them, yes.

>i don't need a pc my ps4 is just as powerful as a 800 dollar pc!
Why do consolefags think this?

>Not one but TWO phoneposters

Attached: 1559268167832.png (699x849, 1M)

The best thing about PC gaming that console plebs don't seem to understand is that for the most part all of my old games still work without needing separate hardware or buying them again. If they don't work I can spend 2.50 on gog to get them going and install them on any pc. Compare that to consoles with sketchy it nonexistent backwards compatiblity where I need 6 consoles hooked up to play my old games or I can buy them again on every console for $10 a pop. With PC everything is all in one place and with steam link i can even get them on my tv.

>he doesn't phonepost

Attached: jerry_steinfield.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

literally all you have to do is compare the best PC games in 1998 with the best console games the same year, and you will realise how dumb your post is

youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0

Attached: duke.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Why would you think i wasn't talking about streaming games? The context its self clearly says it. Hahaha Holy shit bro i think you might have 3 INT.....

oh no i'm shaking

The funniest thing is when I go on the playstation store looking for sales and ps2 games are priced at 15 dollars for a digital copy.

He deserves to be a loner for playing overwatch

we got toribash

yeah and how long will they work? will they work on ps5? maybe. ps6? we'll see.

Holy shit it's chad. I heard he doesn't even have a phone to post from. He's so hot!!!

Attached: 1556329147680.jpg (312x321, 34K)

I can open the ps4 store right now and be faced with literal movies to buy or rent

Nice work sony

nah he deserves to be a loner because he lords his PC status over the kids who just think its pathetic

You cant seriously think cheating is not a huge problem on pc. Are you underage? Do you even play any online pc games?

98 was a good year for everyone

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-131950.png (1440x2560, 487K)

If I had known you'd reply with poorfag whining I wouldnt have replied to you.

I did the same with Persona 5 on RPCS3. Just downloaded it, download the ps3 frimware and play.

Lol that overwatch loner... i just gave my old ps4 to my 12 nephew never seen him so excited.

so this is how you separate you're self from others huh? bar that low? what are you a faggot?

Console gaming:
>30 fps and often lower
>1080p or lower, "4K" in select titles with paired visual quality
>atrocious texture filtering across the board
>expensive games
>paid online

PC
>framerate unlimited
>resolution unlimited
>games free
>everything free
>you can use it for productivity but I guess most console users don't think about that

So it's a matter of finance. If you can cash out early, get a PC. Better in every way and cheaper in the long run.

If you're poor and live dollar to dollar get a console.

If you're not poor you probably have every console and PC already since it ain't that expensive.

/thread now stop with this shit

LMAO at this cope, literally a million more things can go wrong with a PC install that you have to spend hours looking up fixes for on the web, which sucks even more for lesser known games.

Literally any combination of other programs or installs can fuck with an install of a game as opposed to consoles where you know if it's a bug, or won't start, it's the game's fault. You don't have to spend 329838223 hours on forums and watching videos for fixes.

console players will never know how it feels to get mad at turks in euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer

Attached: 1555020894668.gif (600x431, 2.25M)

t. faggot with carpel tunnel who probably wears dresses and loves the epic games store
hope your stupid computer blows up on you retard

Attached: 1496200347487.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

lol walk outside in get ranover then you souless eurocuck it would be a more authentic experience

I dont get this meme. Ive been coming here since 05 as soon as i got a smartphone with a 5 inch screen i stopped browsing on pc pretty much exclusively. Why would not...

Woah, did I make you seethe this much by myself or did daddy anger you beforehand?

>idort.
This meme needs to die. Although i prefer consoles these days i rarely had any issues like this. Unless you,re just completely retarded. Are you retarded?

>PC gaming became better than console gaming?
It didnt.
It always was to this day.

lol what a projection, daddy raped you so now you play dress up games on computer(something meant for work) how gay can you be

I'm pretty sure all those games have console ports

This.
It's why I can't wait for Stadia, don't have to deal with any of the dumb shit on PC OR consoles, just press play wherever I am and I'm in the game.

Geez, you really went overboard with your fantasy

>became

>shitty controls

>Up
>Down
>Left
>Right
>Fire

>All are user definable

Zoomers, everyone.

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 34K)

And it always will be. To bad anything online is infested with cheaters though. I just use mine as a 4k hdr SP piracy station now.

I imagine after some time you would get used to the delay in Single player games and not notice it but you will get destroyed in anything online.

Who gives a fuck?
I don't play to jerk off over autistic competitive modes, I play to enjoy myself and have something to do after I come home from work.
Only autists care about that dumb shit.

When did PC gaming get better than console gaming?
Very latest 1998 I think, but I think it may have been as early as 1990.
I don't think it was better in the 80s.

You dont enjoy online gaming? No fps rts moba mmorpg looter shooter etc. You just only play whatever popular single player game comes out? Not even some online madden or fifa or NBA5kfaggot thousand? Well as long as you,re having fun i guess. You are the rare demographic google is looking for. A dare i say special snowflake?

Attached: 1557597848739.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

wait until e3 then
so epic announces their eXcIuz1v3s

Attached: 1423679113943.jpg (456x303, 117K)

>put disc into a pc
more like download at 100 MB/s, install and load into game at less than 10 seconds

Consoles were pretty good until 3d came out. 3d on a SDTV is absolute dogshit. Once you got a good PC and a nice CRT monitor back in 1997-2005 you just couldn't go back.

No you dumb faggot, I just don't care if someone online is bettter than me because I play to have FUN.
>A BLOO HOO, SOMEONE ONLINE DID BETTER THAN I DID, THE GAME IS RUINED, RUINED DAMMIT!
Grow up.

who knows
maybe they bought out more consoleshit for their store and are waiting for it

PC is a irrelevant garbage.
Name me ONE game on PC comparable with Death Stranding?
Ghost of Tsukushima?
The last of Us2?
All PC has is a web browser for RED DEAD REDEMPTION and atrocious indies, which for some reason, you delusional faggots call 'exclusives'.
PC is, has been and will always be a piece of irrelevant, overpriced trash.

Always preferred PC but consoles/arcades always had the better games. It wasn't even close.

This is why emulation is one of the greatest things in video game history.

>Unreal Tournament 1999
vs
>Forthnite
Tell me this is not a downgrade, I dare you.

Well obviously you do becouse you seem to suck so much at games you shy away from online anything and get defensive about the topic. You play online games for the fun.... i think you might be retarded bro and have anger issues.

>you shy away from online anything
You literally have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old, bro.
But yea, can't wait for Stadia.

Ha. You dont even realize how hard you are projecting. I never mentioned anything about "someone being better than me in an online game" then you proceed to throw a written temper tantrum about your own made up projected assumptions. But you are right my reading comprehension so bad bro.

Attached: 1555007358807.jpg (1024x712, 89K)

Srs question:
How much would a 4K60fps ultra PC cost me? As a reference I wanna run Metro Exodus at max everything
Are pirated games stable and easy to get? Can you play online with em?
Can I boot up to some custom menu kinda like PS4/Xbone where I just have games I select with a wireless controller?
Can I get a small case big like an Xbone?

Thx

>I never mentioned anything about "someone being better than me in an online game"
>but you will get destroyed in anything online.
Oof and yikes

60fps is easy to achieve on any CPU.
For 4k60fps you only need a beefy GPU.

who the fuck plays online games
go play an actual sport outside if you want to be competitive you fucking loser
Games are all about experiences, like watching a movie or reading a book but actually being the one shaping up the story as you go and facing the challenges yourself as opposed to the main character of said movies or books
grinding ranked on ASSFAGOTS and other games alike only leaves you frustrated and miserable, once you reach certain "goal" your sense of accomplishment vanishes in the next 15 minutes when you realize there's nobody to brag to because you're alone and you've just wasted years of your life doing absolutely fucking nothing while the next season is knocking on the door and you're chained to repeat the exact same shit you did last season and this will repeat over and over and over and over and over again

go play games that fucking matter, not your DURR 10k hours grindfest cookie clicker

Ok.. thx for failing to answer any of my questions

Experience has taught me that it's a mixed bag on both fronts and the only ones blowing smoke up people's asses are the PC gamers for some bizarre reason.

Attached: 1522370744404.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Go back to facebook please.

Oh yes goy, PC bad, console good
now cought up a 600 dollars for a new console... what games? Keep playing the old ones, there's backwards compatability now, you can wait 6 months for an actual next gen title, can you?

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Honest question as Im not trying to start a platform war. I always see PC gamers saying that consoles have no games, yet the 10 most played games on Steam are years old FPS's, rts and a Football manager. When you bring up exclusives that sold millions like GoW, or Spiderman they say its AAA garbage and that people fake enjoyed playing them. If a multi-plat game comes out on steam (DMC 5, RE2 Remake) they think that since they bought it on a PC, it didnt sell on consoles. Are most PC Gamers shut-ins who eat their own shit, or are they really just oblivious to how things are.

Ok I'm on facebook
Now what?

also if anyone could answer my questions hereI'd appreciate as I'm a console idort who's considering PC if Xbox Anaconda doesnt run everything 4K60

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-143816.png (1440x2560, 2.41M)

Xbone uses windows you dumb fag.

>Several god-tier titles across all platforms in just one year
What a great time that was.

When did it become better? Consoles still fuck the shit out of it and always will as long as they exist.

Oh fuck I laughed and I laughed at this post. In fact, I think I'll laugh some more.

Not him but let's be honest here; the days of PC having "games of the year" such as Doom, Starcraft, Half-Life 2, Command and Conquer, World of Warcraft, are far, far away

You wanted to play Doom 3 on N64?

"GotY" has been a joke since at least 2014.
Arguably since 2007.
I guess the people keeping gayming journalism alive are consoleniggers.

You're supposed to stay in Facebook, moron.

Why am I a moron? I was just asking questions because I might be interested in a 4K PC. Love my XboneX but I wish I had 4K60 Ultra

Attached: 20190123_160612.jpg (3264x1836, 1.76M)

Xbox has taken this long to emulate because it's already an x86 PC. No one is going to go through the trouble of writing a proper emulator for that when all it really needs is patching .xbe to .exe thru microsoft voodoo magic.

What happens if all future PlayStations are backwards compatible?