Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNq808fU1Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=p4JX66yE0bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndh7MVy2WTE
youtube.com/watch?v=7V9AJKFtBQc
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFiGWzlRe0
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cant wait for devolver digitals le epic deadpool adult swim jokes making biting commentary on e3 everyone already joked about for years

more excited about F1 canada tb.h

Attached: formula-1-canada.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

It's gonna be one of the worst ones in recent years. I don't see that many memes coming out of it even.

favorite react channels bros?

>Choco Senna wins because of Ferrari "Strategy" lol
Nah

>EA sports and the death of Bioware
>Ubisoft with Watch Dogs and ANOTHER Assassins Creed
>Bethesda showing nothing
>Nintendo showing nothing
>Sony not even attending
>MS will show every upcoming multiplat but no exclusives
Apart from watching the MS conference, is there any point to even watch E3 this year?

Holy shit it's 8 days away?
That's insane.
I've heard little to nothing about what's going on.

I like watching all of them for the movies and cringe even though I don't care about most of the "games".

Anyone got the chart for time zones?

It’s a down time year AND Sony skipped. I still think Sony will show off some more stuff outside of e3. I also feel like Nintendo has the most to prove right now. This is their best opportunity to solidify the Switch as a success.

Either a literally nothing year, or full of niche shit that turns out to be unexpectedly good.

Cyberpunk will be the only redeeming part, apart from maybe some upcoming titles we've yet to hear about?

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

A gameplay demo of FF7 Remake would be nice not gonna happen though

Attached: 1239941290.png (2194x1200, 987K)

It's because this E3 is shaping up to be a nothing show. It's pretty much just Microsoft that will have a decent conference, and that's that really.

>cdpr
Yawn

uh does the user whos making the gif has a higher res version of this screencap?

Attached: hg.jpg (168x127, 5K)

How the fuck do I manage to be unemployed at the exact same time every year?

They said more to come in june. Squenix's conference will most likely only be ff7r, avengers and maybe kh3 dlc. A yoko taro game might show up but i wont get my hopes up

It's kind of funny how negative these threads are when Sony isn't attending. I can't wait though, having a whole week off filled with playing games,watching dumb presentations,and seeing some cool reveals.

I wish I earned enough to go unemployed every so often..

Holy shit it's really happening

legit question: are you the same poster every day? What is your job?

Really? I feel like these threads are negative no matter what.

Bethesda has Doom eternal. But yeah otherwise E3 is owned by MS

>Nintendo showing nothing
>Sony not even attending
Why a nintendo direct counts as attending e3 but sony direct doesn't?
I've saw this every time

>What is your job?
Because it's so hard to create a thread every day?

>ANOTHER Assassins Creed
but that's wrong?
maybe Splinter Cell though

This.

Devolver.

The delusion that this year is the one we see Rayman 4

it's a noticeable increase in negativity compared to the usual doom and gloom.

companies cutting losses after/right before the end of the fiscal year? Sucks man I hope you find something

fuck already?
where did all the hype go

Is there going to be any more Death Stranding footage or hype?

because making the same thread every day is a sign of mental illness and you shouldn't be allowed to work with people

Sony isn't attending and they just released an 8 minute trailer user, go figure.

At the PC Gaming show

Sony dosent have a direct during E3.

Anyways conferences arent part of e3(ever wondered why all of them take place outside of the official e3 venue?), but showfloor and trade meetings are.

Dragons Dogma 2 Announcement

Attached: 1557948149658.gif (500x281, 404K)

so 2019 is looking up to be a shit year for vidya

Where is that faggot? He keeps letting the thread die.

>>showing nothing
You do realise a lot of previously unrevealed games are first revealed at E3, right?

Attached: 1550190548475.jpg (375x375, 39K)

>Been marathoning the entire Godzilla catalogue for the last week, and into next week
>Going back to my hometown next weekend to hang out with some of my oldest friends, play some Smash and NSMBU Deluxe, and maybe go see Godzilla again
>The way I've timed it, I'll be listening to E3 coverage on my drive back
>mfw

Attached: You Gonna Get Comfy.jpg (600x772, 68K)

Once again,

Arlo
Papa Genos
RelaxAlax

At least somebody gets it.

>Listening
>Not posting in the Yea Forums sticky
Nigga you're missing out on the Yea Forums event of the year

>Sony dosent have a direct during E3
So I was wrong. Thanks. Also wtf PlayStation?

sounds peak comfy, user. What is your favourite Godzilla movie. Mine is Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, but I might be biased because thats the one i saw first. The film just really gets me on a emotional level despied being so janky

i wish i knew, i just want to submit mines already

Attached: defxfgjvhk.png (700x530, 75K)

It’s going to be one of the least hype E3’s in history. I’m even considering not getting snacks. What is there to be excited about for this one?

looks really good user
Multiplat-Massacre at microsoft, maybe the new xbox + 14 MS Studio games, sneak-peak at the new navi cards, Baldurs Gate 3, planet zoo and just a shit ton of games in general. This year really seems to be a win for pc bros

spotted the sonyfag

I have a really tough time picking out a specific favorite, but gun to head, I'd have to go with '84. It's the first movie that I recall watching, and thinking "movies are kind of awesome", so I've got a bit of attachment there. I just love the atmosphere of that one, and it's got a criminally underrated score. I could watch it any time.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNq808fU1Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=p4JX66yE0bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndh7MVy2WTE
youtube.com/watch?v=7V9AJKFtBQc
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFiGWzlRe0

Honorable mentions go to:

>King Kong vs Godzilla
>Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster
>Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
>Terror of Mechagodzilla
>Godzilla vs Biollante
>Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla II
>Godzilla vs Destroyah
>GMK
>Final Wars (What can I say, I like it)
>Shin

Attached: NECA NES Godzilla.jpg (590x603, 93K)

Squilliam collage tomorrow?

Yup. Post them.

Attached: for (you).png (800x600, 17K)

>we're not having comfy Jared recap this year

Attached: images (3).jpg (236x282, 14K)

fuuuack I still need to watch Shin. I read all the impressions from anons and the concept of the movie is just amazing. I also really like the design from what I could see on promo material

Attached: 2BBA449C-0B7F-47D9-9DEF-C611BB1C9409.png (1136x1136, 110K)

Attached: 6568CBB0-2B59-4089-844F-30C762BB153F.png (1136x1136, 166K)

stop asking this stupid fucking question

Attached: H2x1_E3hub_2018_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 351K)

It's definitely a must-watch.

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on Windows 10, First Party ports to Steam
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - Game Pass Ultimate includes XBL Gold sub as well as Game Pass for Windows 10 and Xbox One/Scarlet. Day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time. Library curated for each market.
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements. Dontnod and IO Interactive are most likely.
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your PC/iOS/Android/Windows devices, will eventually offer streaming from Microsoft Azure servers. Practically any game from any Xbox system could become available depending on demand.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or Windows 10, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device. Must purchase the game again to play ports on Steam or Switch. Cross Progression and Cross Play on all platforms.
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid.
New games being shown off:
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>The Outer Worlds
>Ninja Theory's Bleeding Edge
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

Attached: ..jpg (474x248, 10K)

Attached: 1547719841823.png (862x482, 11K)

Its the x-prism:
Xbox,is not a box;it is a rectangular prism as not all sides share the same surface area
Xprism sounds badass
Xprism could have a cool catchphrase like”Bring light to gaming!”
And alot of diversity marketing and pride bullshit with the rainbow despite the pride movement being bad for lgbt

>8 more days until Yea Forums gets smashed by another drinking game
Soon

no

Attached: stevesquilliam.png (776x775, 486K)

surely Bethesda will show off Starfield and the new TES right?
I hope Nintendo reveal something new, I'm on the fence about getting a switch but it isn't looking good, they really need to bring something new to the table soon

I can feel it in my bones this year, boys, I'm getting exactly what I want!
[Call of Juarez Gunslinger 2/spoiler] and A motherfuckin' Sakura Wars remaster to celebrate the new one coming out.

Attached: glorious.gif (498x214, 2.34M)

Thats not steve
Appreciate the effort but thats a fake fan model for false flags

Attached: 1558980962-erdrick-condesce.png (368x276, 12K)

I just want more Metal Wolf Chaos info from them.

Enjoy a irl labo man

Attached: 177B248B-39D4-4AF4-8C55-829CF1D9B6C2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

>mfw I'm not going to be at home the days of the collage
>Can't draw for shit on the phone
Have fun bros.

Attached: sadtom.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: bylethsquilliam.png (716x548, 80K)

And irl labo toddler

Attached: A5967746-701B-453E-957F-5E365A306290.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Attached: 1558819606627.png (2198x2453, 1.82M)

Don't let me down lil fella

WAHOOOOOOOOOO

All these years and I still don't know what this Squidward image has to do with E3.

Attached: MiaSquilliam.png (705x544, 63K)

Attached: A980FC25-D316-4BEF-898C-78FA267C41B8.png (1136x1136, 89K)

Literally nothing is happening 7th and 8th, It should really be 9 days

Yikes.

Summoning news of SMT:V

Attached: marafinal1.png (800x800, 420K)

That pic helped me remember why Nintendo is such a fucking joke.

Attached: OGstyleWong.png (1447x1207, 2.29M)

why is that?

its 9 days dumbass

Attached: 01ccb64f1f506025829e8bbdfbd32161.png (775x417, 402K)

Posting the E3 Colosseum schedule
10:00 a.m. – Gears 5 – Join The Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson for an inside look at Gears 5, coming later this year to Xbox and PC from Xbox Game Studios.
11:00 a.m. – Borderlands 3: Making the Mayhem – Join the Borderlands 3 development team from Gearbox Software for an in-depth conversation about the long-awaited new entry in the blockbuster loot shooter franchise. The team will share insights and behind-the-scenes stories about the making of Borderlands 3, and share more details on what fans can expect when the game launches on September 13.
12:00 p.m. – The Future of Bungie and Destiny 2 – Geoff Keighley sits down with some of the Bungie development team to talk about being an independent studio for the second time and what the future looks like for the studio and Destiny 2.
12:30 – Dying Light 2 – Techland returns to E3 to showcase what’s new in Dying Light 2, the bold sequel to the award-winning open world first person survival horror action-adventure video game and the studio’s most ambitious project to date. Join Techland’s Lead Designer Tymon Smektała and Narrative Designer Chris Avellone for a look at Dying Light 2‘s fresh gameplay and new insights on the game’s story, characters, open world and how player choices can have a huge impact on the game’s narrative and overall experience.
1:00 p.m. – Marvel’s Avengers Showcase – Join Crystal Dynamics and Marvel Games for a Panel about Marvel’s The Avengers.
2:30 p.m. – The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan: Putting Fear Back into Games – Join actor Shawn Ashmore (X-Men: Days of Future Past) and producer Tom Heaton (Supermassive Games) for a discussion about the upcoming horror game The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan.
3:00 p.m. – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Join the Infinity Ward team for a panel discussing the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty franchise.

3:30 p.m. – Ubisoft TBA – Ubisoft will take the stage at the E3 Coliseum to discuss some exciting topics.
4:00 p.m. – DOOM Eternal: A Conversation on Gameplay and Design – Join id Software for an exclusive talk that breaks down the gameplay and design of DOOM Eternal, the next entry in the groundbreaking franchise.
5:00 p.m. – Respawn Entertainment: A Conversation – Join Respawn Entertainment as they discuss the studios creative drive, what makes a Respawn game a Respawn game, and why their logo is the braille letter “R”. Featuring Vince Zampella (head of Respawn Entertainment), Stig Asmussen (game director of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order at Respawn Entertainment), and Drew McCoy (executive producer of Apex Legends at Respawn Entertainment).
5:30 p.m. – The Strength of Fighting Games in eSports – What makes a fighting game a great esports title, and where is fighting esports headed next? Join Bandai-Namco for a look at the future of fighting games.
6:00 p.m. – The Simpsons: 30 Years of Video Games and Jokes About Video Games – Join the producers and writers of The Simpsons for a look back at 30 years of The Simpsons and video games. From Konami’s classic arcade game to Hit and Run to Tapped Out, and yes, even The Simpsons Wrestling, no Simpsons game is off limits! Plus, hear the stories behind famous video game references in the show, like The Simpsons visit to the E4 video game convention and the esports inspired episode, “E My Sports.”

>but no exclusives
Oh NOOOO!!!!! FUCKING MS LETTING ME BUY THEIR GAMES ON STEAM GRRRRRR I WANTED TO CONSUME EVEN MORE MATERIAL!! I WANTED TO SPEND MORE MONEY BBBWWAAAAAAAAHHHH

June 12

10:00 a.m. – CD Projekt RED: The Past, Present, and Future – Co-founder and Joint CEO CD Projekt CEO Marcin Iwinski in conversation with The Game Awards creator Geoff Keighley about the past, present and future of CD Projekt RED, including . Featuring Marcin Iwinski (CD Projekt RED co-founder and joint CEO) and moderator Geoff Keighley (producer of The Game Awards).
10:30 a.m. – Global Gaming Crisis – The Global Gaming Citizens program, first introduced by Facebook Gaming at The Game Awards 2018, shares inspiring stories of people using the power of games to build community and bring about positive change in the world. Join us at E3 Coliseum 2019 as we induct two new citizens into the program and share their stories to help build the global gaming community.
11:30 a.m. – Building the Future of Sports and Mobile Games – Join NFL legend Chad “OchoCinco” Johnson, World Champion streamer Voyboy and Y! Sports host Liz Loza for a lively conversation about the intersection of sports and gaming. The NFL is embarking upon their 100th season and celebrating an innovation partnership with Verizon as the two announce the 5G NFL Mobile Gaming Challenge — an unprecedented opportunity for game developers across the United States to build a mobile game to debut at Super Bowl LIV!
12:00 p.m. – Bringing Your Favorite Shows to Life: Developing Netflix Originals into Video Games – How do you take a mega hit show like Stranger Things and translate it into a gaming experience that’s infused with the same authenticity, nostalgia and heart that fans have come to love? Join creatives and game developers for a discussion on bridging the worlds of original series and gaming—with a few surprises in store!

1:00 p.m. – Vader Immortal: Discover the Dark Side – Join key creators at ILMxLAB to hear how they turned virtual reality to the dark side in Vader Immortal – A Star Wars VR Series. Mohen Leo (narrative designer) and Jose Perez III (lead experience designer) will share what it takes to bring a new Star Wars story to this immersive platform.
2:00 p.m. – Rocket League – Join the Psyonix team as they discuss Rocket League’s upcoming in-game event—the largest in the game’s four-year history!
3:00 p.m. – Xbox TBA – The Xbox team will take the stage at the E3 Coliseum to discuss some exciting topics.
3:30 p.m. – Xbox Game Studios: One Year Later – Matt Booty, corporate vice president of Xbox Game Studios, reflects on the growth of the organization following the addition of seven new studios last year. Joined by, Dom Matthews (Ninja Theory), Feargus Urquhart (Obsidian Entertainment), and Shannon Loftis (Age of Empires), the discussion will go under the hood with the game development organization for Microsoft.
4:30 p.m. – From “AAA” to Indie: Midwinter Presents Scavengers – Join leaders from new studio Midwinter Entertainment as they explore their journey from AAA to indie and discuss their first project, Scavengers. Midwinter founders Josh Holmes, Daryl Anselmo, Fredrik Persson and Community Manager Carlos Rodela host an exciting discussion, reveal first gameplay footage, then take your questions about “Scavengers,” the upcoming third-person multiplayer survival shooter where “co-opetition” is the name of the game.
5:00 p.m. – Jablinksi Games Live! – You watch them every week on YouTube, and now Jack Black, Sammy Black, and Taylor Stephens bring Jablinski Games live to E3! Expect talk of games, food, life and more. And maybe a working Elgato. Maybe. Featuring Jack Black, Sammy Black, and Taylor Stephens.

Who /FF7R/ here?

Attached: 1514779109922.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

6:00 p.m. – Psychonauts 2 – It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: A real live, actual gameplay demo of the long awaited Psychonauts 2! Join Psychonauts creator Tim Schafer and special guest Jack Black for the first extended look at Psychonauts 2. Plus some other psychic surprises! Featuring Jack Black and Tim Schafer (president of Double Fine Productions).
June 13

10:00 am. – Minecraft: The Next 10 Years – Building on Minecraft’s 10-year anniversary in May, the team will discuss how Minecraft is charting its future. The franchise has continued to grow its player base, platform availability and game content, undergone an acquisition by Microsoft, and has been one of the first to release cross-platform play during this time, but the question always remains – what’s next? With exciting new projects on the horizon such as Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft Earth, we’d like the share insight into how to maintain and evolve upon one of gaming’s biggest phenomenon.
10:30 a.m. – Darksiders: Action Adventure Evolved – A discussion about the inception of the Darksiders universe and where it’s headed next. This panel will coincide with the E3 2019 unveil of a brand new Darksiders game that takes the franchise in a fresh direction. This is a panel discussion about the art and business of creating and maintaining an action adventure franchise rich in-game and corporate lore.
11:30 a.m. – Gaming Inside the Story: Single-Player Narrative in VR, Hosted by Troy Baker – Join us for a conversation on single-player narrative and its evolution in gaming. Drawing on insights from their various roles as game developer, creative director, publisher, and voice actor, Jason, Ru, and Troy will reflect on how virtual reality is reimagining the genre with breakthrough titles like Lone Echo and the upcoming sequel, Lone Echo II.

Not that user, but I want to give a shoutout to Tokyo S.O.S

1:00 p.m. – On Justin Roiland’s Trover Saves the Universe and Squanch Games – Join the co-creator of Rick and Morty and co-founder of Squanch Games Justin Roiland, Squanch Games co-founder Tanya Watson and others from team as they share behind-the-scenes glimpses of the studio’s just-released comedy action game Trover Saves the Universe as well as a look at what the future holds for Trover…
2:00 p.m. – Ubisoft TBA – The Ubisoft team will take the stage at the E3 Coliseum to discuss some exciting topics.
3:00 p.m. – The Outer Worlds: An Inside Look – Obsidian Entertainment have created incredible worlds and unforgettable experiences in RPGs for over 15 years. Join members of the development team as they provide the first public look at the E3 presentation for The Outer Worlds, their upcoming single-player sci-fi RPG published by Private Division.
4:30 p.m. – Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Behind the Scenes – Following an incredible reveal at The Game Awards last year, creative director Patrice Désilets presents Geoff Keighley with a closer look at Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, the upcoming open-world survival game from his new independent development studio Panache Digital Games and publishing partner Private Division.

That is all.

Thats a 69 joke on the ruler btw
>nine big lines
>six small ones

Attached: B69CAC6F-2D8D-4166-AFFF-1F6EA2B04017.png (1136x1136, 78K)

are these by the same guy? can you do a Vergil?

You forgot the Perfect Dark reboot Phil

Yes, and I can try, you want a DMC3 or 5 one?

I just want that sweet MHW Iceborne trailer

Is the collab tommorow?

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_221616.jpg (676x1030, 65K)

Attached: image.jpg (670x728, 50K)

I just want a new game from Rockstar

the DMC5 one, thank you.

EA is starting early with their own stream, you double dumbass.

Huh, a convo with the pope should make for some decent viewin

Who cares about EA you dumb fuck

They're still part of E3 even if they're always always always shit like Ubisoft, you literal inbred. So OP is right and somehow you suck more cock than him, even.

Attached: phoenixturnabout.gif (256x192, 62K)

It will be the same shit like each year
Shitty sport games nobody cares about

Attached: sword-kun squilliam.png (310x300, 14K)

I'll probably fix this before the collage

Attached: Pac2Man.png (484x360, 144K)

BIOMUTANT SURPRISE E3 RELEASE BROS

Attached: VID-20190514-WA0093 (2).webm (320x180, 408K)

>no bannerlord
into the trash it goes

i feel nothing.

Attached: VergilSquilliam.png (716x548, 62K)

The chance that Animal Crossing might be a BotW or Odyssey style revision/reboot instead of just New Leaf HD.

Attached: 6E03D509-762C-423F-A875-13665573DF86.jpg (1000x563, 132K)

Bioshock.

nice, thanks drawsquilliam.

Based

made in anticipation of the Switch version.

Attached: 2squilliam.png (454x372, 60K)

/Thread
Fuck off faggot

I mean all I really care about is Pokémon which is getting its own direct anyway and the next mainline Sonic game. They are gonna announce the next Smash character and only other thing I’d like to see is F-Zero which isn’t happening but I hold hope regardless. Astral Chain will most likely get a new trailer too so that’s cool.

Most of the Nintendo direct is going to focus on Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion bullshit so I don’t really care if this direct disappoints or not since I’m already guaranteed everything I wanted to see.

Attached: D0DB7711-D634-4850-91EC-E64F61C24DE0.gif (241x207, 525K)

EA announced what they will show already and the only new thing will be FIFA 20 and gameplay for Respawns Star Wars.

No new games at EAs stream.

Attached: isaaciam.png (1700x2338, 370K)

It's probably better for Sony if they don't attend considering the shitfest that were their last two conferences. But Sony is really been going downhill lately.

but do you really

Attached: From_Logo.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Attached: 2835792836.png (1200x1200, 485K)

Where are the bingo cards?

besides cyberpunk 2077 and maybe, just maybe bannerlord, I'm not excited for anything this year

Attached: e3.jpg (696x951, 101K)

WHERE'S THE BINGO CARDS Yea Forums

Attached: 1559136774269.jpg (750x477, 45K)

They already showed everything important before E3

All I can expect now is Epic buying exclusives, hopefully from consoles

bloodborne for pc coming soon

shut up user

Attached: 1558775879885.png (1213x1086, 1.27M)

at this point with microsoft supporting steam anything could be possible

THAR SHE BLOWS MATEYS
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
THE BOOTY IS VERY CLOSE, I CAN ALMOST FEEL IT

Attached: pirate.gif (350x350, 132K)

Is there going to be a comfy Yea Forums stream again this year?

An E3 announcement draws near!
Command?

Attached: 474px-Toriyama_DQ_Illustrations.png (474x599, 535K)

To get shitfaced drunk of course

Attached: xbone_pc.png (1457x1080, 38K)

Attached: Regice.png (543x543, 19K)

someone do bomberman for me pls I can’t art for dogshit

Is the secret comfy stream still alive?

can I request someone to draw Jill Stingray?

More like 9 days away. ffs

might have to work during the presentations. what do?

Attached: 1538311227247.jpg (752x960, 83K)

If anyone is doing requests, draw omori.

Attached: omori.png (400x400, 67K)

Quit your job

if only :'{

feign death.

Give your boss the succ

When does the collage start tomorrow?

Cope.

post drinking game

>2019 Drinking Cards are on the way!
Not out yet

Attached: skate squil.png (620x689, 349K)

Attached: Squilliam in Maui Mallard.png (1017x897, 86K)