Warhammer Chaosbane

Here's your Diablo killer bro

Attached: file.png (333x450, 223K)

Diablo killed itself years ago.

>mixed

Diablo has been dead for years

Warhammer fags are EXTREMELY autistic and will never ever be satisfied with a video game adaption.

This

It could be the best game ever made in a Warhammer universe and those fags would still call it mediocre.

Warhammer lore is too deep for me so i usually enjoy the games because of my surface level understanding of the world. I can't be disappointed. So far, dawn of War 2, TW Warhammer 1 and 2, battelfleet Gothic armada 2, and im going to give mechanicus a chance soon. All I know is that the space Warhammer have wormholes into chaos and a fascist trillion person galactic empire, and the total wars warhammer has elves who seem like pretentious dicks, rat men and dwarves, and a fascist empire. Fantastic.

Playing it right now.
It's pretty meh.

Diablo died some time ago.

Attached: deathofdiablocolorized.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

I posted this in the vermintide thread earlier but it makes more sense here. Why couldnt they just make a good game, why can't anybody just make a good WH game? I thought the idea of GW not letting good games get released because they think it will fuck with physical was a meme but I guess it's true.

Attached: low effort faggots.png (753x781, 165K)

ive never played a warhammer game where should i start? i like strategy or good stories.

How did they even afford to make this game after blowing all that money on denuvo for handball 17

play an empire campaign in total war warhammer 2 on easy if youve never played a total war game before. Thats what I did and i love.

its a shame how bad they fucked up Diablo 3, seriously how can that even happen. Diablo 2 LoD is still a better game that i will play on either USWest USEast to this day...shameful

These posts really show just how out of touch Yea Forumsermin are. Diablo 3 is more popular than PoE and Grim Dawn combined.

It still hurts.

Attached: snapshot20080922223943.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

Shit like this makes me sad, but it's not surprising. If the devs have so little faith in their game they need to fill it with shit like this day one, it isn't worth even looking at.

lmao no, D3 is a ghost town even at the start of a season, even PoE right now, at the end of its current league, where 95% of people have fucked off until next league, has a shitton more people playing it.

D3 is stagnant and deprecated.

Gw is seemingly just giving out the rights atm, the only in progress game I'm looking forward is the Inquisitor game made by the eYe devs

Wrong. People love Warhammer 2. Most of the things I see people complaining about is some factions not getting their reworks and it's missing stuff from other total war games.

I'm a Warhammer fanboi and still this game looks like fucking garbage

No Skaven, No buy

Attached: 1527933164327.jpg (951x753, 141K)

>Shovelware D3 clone
>Sold for 50 bucks
How about no

Problem with D3 is it's a very good game at the most basic. Moment to moment gameplay is excellent for a H&S, for example. Game is satisfying to PLAY on that feedback level, but it's majority of everything else that sucks.

Whatte fuck is wrong with them, can't they make at least one good game? They put like 4 titles per year and almost all of them sucks. Vermintide is only good one.

this. gameplay and feedback are great in D3, it's the supreme lack of character building and low number of viable builds per character that holds it back. games like GD have a lot more in the way of character building, but it sucks to actually play.

EXACTLY!!! based user spells it out finally, the system and the skill tree and everything was raped. Literally felt like I was playing Gauntlet: Dark Legacy on the Gamecube lol.

Not to mention Blizzard completely killing the grimdark edgy aesthetic for some gay ass cartoon level shit.

Is it good? I'm interested in this game but it just released from EA out of basically no where. I hadn't heard any hype about it, but i had heard of it.

they?

gw doesnt have any devs. they just farm their license out

no
the devs only made shitty games

Lighting aside the aesthetic is still plenty grimdark beneath the WoW-esque painterly artstyle. Give that shit some actual texture, some proper depth, turn the lighting waaaay down and it would look far better.

>Is it good?
Gonna tell you in a few hours.

Attached: cb.png (496x615, 43K)

This game is so fucking unpolished it's such a disappointment. I'm going to return it after another hour or so...I doubt it'll pick up.

It just lacks the atmosphere D2 had.
Random dudes on spikes
Bloody corpses on the floor
Piles of bodies under Act2 main town
Obviously it didn't look 'real' because the graphics were shit but you could tell they tried to make it look as realistic as you could at the time with an isometric arpg. That's what blizzard needed to do, and they made it gay.