I still don't know what this game is about

Is it a fedex simulator?

Attached: 1559169011869.jpg (1322x2048, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jPWGEoyJHY
youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
youtube.com/watch?v=IBCN88B56jo
youtube.com/watch?v=kgHZubM7M-I
youtu.be/Gu8X7vM3Avw?t=220
youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what this game is about
cables both metaphorical and literal

It's the game that got everyone talking and made Sony won E3 without showing up. Hence why Yea ForumstendoGaf is in constant seething mode right now.

Cute grill

She fucks black men

She fucks black men

No-one knows what it's about. It looks pretty cool though. If the gameplay is anywhere near as good as TPP, and it actually has a complete story this time I have high hopes.

I fuck black men

It's a dark Into the Wild with more story

Because your wife fucks black men?

there are no blacks in meme stranding, which is a good thing

>fucks your wife

Attached: die-hardman-death-stranding-84.jpg (210x240, 13K)

based

>each mission is walking from point A to point B
>different hazards and enemies will be along the way, possible hard mode will randomize enemy placement
>you can customize and upgrade your baby for better stats and abilities (further enemy sight, decreased detection by enemies when sneaking, run faster, etc)
>each mission will have an end screen where you see how well you did and it gives you a mission ranking (great for completionists who want to try to walk 100% of the time or never lose any delivery items)
>your ranking is largely determined by how many toppings are still on the pizza by the time it arrives at your destination
Who else fucking hyped bros?!?!11

already pre-ordered and bought merch :^)

Attached: shill.png (467x193, 15K)

It always warms my heart to see brainlets supporting other brainlets

i sleep

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

It's actually a sequel to Sneak King

>Is it a fedex simulator?
yes, how the fuck do you not know what a porter is?

>Yea ForumstendoGaf
This website is infested with blacked shit. you may see some interracial nonsense in the real world, but it's not like the entire damn world is consumed by it. Stop obsessing, losers.

>Not liking black men

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYIN'!?
(NOW THAT I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING MORE)
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!
Social Media and Online Video Games are killing the world. It's also gunna double down on the whole message of MGS2

Attached: Bf2Yij9b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Kept you waiting huh

Attached: thepostman.jpg (620x346, 54K)

>>>r/twitter

>>r/woosh

It's an ACTION-STEALTH Fedex Simulator

STRANDING

>it's not like the entire damn world is consumed by it
So you're denying racemixing is one of the critical tenets of White Genocide which must be stopped.

kys

love yourself

Basically Kojima wanted to see hot white famous women get their faces licked

description says cinematic adventure.

ON THE EDGE

Attached: Death-Stranding-Reedus.jpg (1090x613, 55K)

>made Sony won E3

Kek
Listen I'm an idort and not a hater, but let's be honest the gameplay is gonna be average at best. There's probably gonna be a 5 minutes cutscene for every 15mins of gameplay

I hope this is the game that finally exposes Kojima as a fucking hack now he can't blame Konami for his failings. And I say this as a card carrying MGS and ZOE fanboy, the second he started plastering his own name over shit like he single handedly coded it and spending his budget on Hollywood actors, he lost touch.

you have to go back

It's a strand game.

Seething and obsessed.

This game really needs a proper gameplay demonstration. A meaty 20 minute video that goes through the mechanics and how you play the game.

Attached: death-stranding-13.jpg (3840x2160, 3.4M)

Kojima cleared it up in case somehow didn't understand the trailer.

Attached: stick, rope, ladder.png (520x555, 355K)

Attached: 1559166853238.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

It will be. Remember how little we saw of MGSV and it turned to be ass?

I gurrantee you this will be MGS:V Fedex edition.

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

based and retarded “doesn’t want a good video game” poster

It seems like a goddamn puzzle game. Like portal or something where you just have to get from point a to b without dying.

i love kojima but this looks more trash than good

>gameplay near nonexistent
>reedus is so fucking boring and monotone, theres a reason his only ever popular acting role was a SIDE CHARACTER in a zombie show, with around 15 other characters at once
>unironically all the characters look so bland troy baker is one of the most interesting
>mads is based as fuck and his character is the only reason im buying

lmao. is this guy a hack?

It's real, but the obsessing can consume you.

E3 probably

Sony won't be at e3.

That doesn't mean Kojima can't show a trailer.

if fedex and ups were engaged in mortal combat and demons were your neighbors

Dude he just showed one. E3 is in a week and a half.

>a fucking movie poster
please tell me this is unofficial

Kojima's Stick and Rope

>movie poster makes the nintentard scared and confused

It's a pretentious faggot who hires a bunch of Hollywood hacks simulator. Nicolas Winding Faggn being the second biggest hack on the project behind Kojima
youtube.com/watch?v=1jPWGEoyJHY

Attached: Ahem.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Del toro is the biggest hack on the project by far

>movie poster makes snoyboy squeal with pleasure

seething

coping

vee can't handle kino

you know...
Mads is gonna make this game sell like crazy in Europe

Dude. Particle effects.

>dies fucking your wife

seeping

I have a decent idea of what's going on from all the trailers. I know a lot of people want it spelled out but I think the mystery is part of the appeal

stinking

holy based

BANE?

Attached: bane smile.jpg (397x416, 30K)

the rope was made so man could hang himself

Attached: 1424145937562.png (383x348, 315K)

I dunno, probably. But I'll buy it since it looks like something different from all the other games we have.

No, it's an AT&T simulator.

It will be the GOTYAY

They created new engine for this and spent lot of money on it. So they will probably want lot of money from it. So they'll probably leave the door opened for a sequel. Considering that Kojima already does vague scenario, this one will probably gave base elements that'll be milked in the next seven games.

>the second he started plastering his own name over shit like he single handedly coded
so since mgs 2 and zoe 1?

ok I get it now

>supernatural post-apocalyptic horror fedex simulator
Sounds good to me.

>They created new engine for this and spent lot of money on it.
No they didn't.

>New Engine
No you retard, they're using Guerillas engine and it shows seeing as they are straight up using what looks like ripped animations and effects from H:ZD. The melee looks incredibly similar to the shitty melee animations in Horizon and the scanning effect looks the exact same but with a color change.

The animations look like MGSV more than anything. Other people thought the same ever since the previous trailer where they showed the character movement.

the fuck is happening here? is she on drugs?

The absolute fucking brainlets on this site. If after six trailers you still can't piece together a loose narrative, you have larger issues. Try not looking at your phone while they're playing. Listen to the words, look at the images. How fucking hard can it be

I just realize that girl looks exactly like Nico from DMC5

Attached: 1552588452715.jpg (720x540, 29K)

You raging imbecile, it's not about genetics, it's about culture. Go make brown babies and rise them well.
At least use the spoiler tag.

>I still don't know what this game is about
Neither does Kojima.

tourettes my mom has the same thing

Different as in it lacks gameplay?

It's not that it's not easy to piece together, it's that people are expecting something more to be introduced, just like MGSV, and they will realize just like with V that there isn't anything interesting about the story. Just generic preachy shit just like MGS.

Who cares about the fucking narrative? Where's the gamesplay?

I am the black man

It looks as much like mgsv as possible. It feels like he’s basically remaking that game, but finishing it this time.

Has anyone actually answered OP's question?

Attached: 1537129244490.png (1280x720, 685K)

>>>r/killyourselfyoufuckingnigger

The fact that you fags care more about some ambigious story rather than the gameplay really shows the priorities of Kojimadrones.

>It's not that it's not easy to piece together
Not him, but people have literally been saying they don't know what the game is about both story and gameplay wise on a constant basis.

>MGS
>generic preachy shit

Well, it's definitely not about gameplay.

Same thing, retard. You're either pretending you don't have enough info to know what the gameplay will be like or you're being disingenuous and asking for different gameplay because you just don't like what you've seen. It's pretty fucking obvious at this point how the game will play. Like I said, try keeping your eyes on the screen for more than a few seconds at a time

The fact that white people don't have children is the genocide. Feminism turned white bitches into superficial whores. Hold my beer while I have 5 kids with a conservative ebony goddess.

>DUDE NUKES BAD DETERRENCE NO WORK GAIJIN GENETICS NO MATTER
Yeah, no preachy at all

Attached: farcry5.jpg (3840x2160, 446K)

>the only black character doesnt even show his face
Based Kojima.

>greentext, ad absurdum, all caps
Compelling argument, but have you actually played any of the games yourself? And how is it generic?

>made Sony won E3
Or they would have, until...

Attached: valve-flagship-vr-game.jpg (1096x731, 32K)

>Introduce a character in a trailer
>Show her death scene in the exact same trailer
What the fuck are you doing Kojima

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.24.00 AM.png (2380x1280, 1.31M)

these games are literally made for 2X year old incels who need something to put on their 3x3 and listen to Yea Forumscore

OF THE CRATER

Attached: images.jpg (758x405, 22K)

Death is just the begining

>How is it generic
Half the scenarios are just Tom Clancy novels beat for beat with generic anime shit thrown in.

MK Ultra
She was abused by hollywood old men

Someone should actually make a FedEx/UPS simulator. Have a complete realistic traffic system with law enforcement, traffic jams, crashes. Might get attacked by dogs while delivering or get robbed by niggers.
I'd play it.

>he didn't create the rope

Attached: a22.png (634x697, 115K)

wtf

Most women do. Go outside.

that's what you look like when you take adderall for a long time.

Different as in it's a low-key pseudo sci-fi story in a surreal setting with horror elements. There is something about the aesthetics I really like. I don't care much about gameplay anymore. If I want good gameplay I'd just go and play old games with good gameplay.

Were this ""game"" made by David Cage or any other guy, you people would be trashing it non-stop but because it's made by le based Kojima all his fans are going "nah bro it's actually a masterpiece with perfect gameplay and story you just don't get it man"

FUCK MOVIE ""GAMES""
FUCK C-LIST ACTORS
FUCK KOJIMADRONES
and must importantly:
FUCK HIDEOUS HACKJIMA

Attached: 1550997662989.jpg (530x326, 35K)

But we do. there is a plot description on the fucking website now. The world is fucked thanks to some mysterious explosions which resulted in supernatural phenomena and bizarre monsters everywhere and deliveryman Sam is the only one who can save it. The dying president of the US is begging him to. As for why Sam is the man for the job, we don't know but we can only speculate that he has some strange potential to him. We know special people who can see/sense the monsters exist as well as people who appear to be able to command them or otherwise tap into their power and Sam is one of these special people. He can only sense them but it could be a clue as to something more hidden within him. We also know that the Bridge Baby can allow anyone to see the monsters and has some connection to the world they come from.

We have also seen enough gameplay to know what the basics of what we'll being doing are and have been informed that there will be some fashion of base/outpost management as well. We also know that transporting things will be a prevalent objective throughout the game and that stealth should nearly always be your priority over combat because there are significant consequences to killing monsters.

We know enough about the basic plot elements and gameplay to know what the game is. The rest is still being kept under wraps because it would spoil the rest of the fun in finding out the mysteries and weirdness to the world and to leave enough surprises to keep people from being bored when the game actually drops. Sure, there is still plenty of information to know but I'm honestly find with what we do know because the prerelease speculation and discussion is fun and because I can't remember the last time I played a game where I had anything genuinely new and interesting to see for the first time. Most games nowadays give you the full rundown of everything but the plot up front and it really takes away from the excitement of that first playthrough.

If it were made by David Cage it would at least have actual actors instead of Z-listers and capeshit actors.

Attached: sgouh.png (2518x1024, 425K)

All this people that are saying that they want to know more before the game releases ruined and are still to this day ruining videogames. Prove me wrong.

kojima is based

Is death stranding made by Hideo or by Kojima?

Don’t bother user you’re talking to brain dead 3rd world shitters, edgy 12 year olds and moronic contrarian shitposters who only decided to attack this game because kojima is popular. Just be glad your IQ is above 70 and you don’t need this shit spelled out for you

yes

What Tom Clancy novels are about a one-man army saving the world from nuclear annihilation fighting genetically-enhanced and super natural soldiers like a guy who summons ravens and carries a minigun, an evil twin, a cyborg ninja, or a man covered in bees?
Is it the simple fact the main mission is fighting terrorists a rip-off from Tom Clancy? Are you going to be that retarded? You might as well say that every single good vs evil story is generic.

kojima literally says at the end of the trailer that he'll show you the real thing soon

No it doesn’t.

Nice projection virgin

Sum of All Fears you fucking moron. All the other shit you mentioned is just the retarded anime shit Jap "creatives" add to make sure they don't get sued, just like Koji Kondo did after realizing some people might notice he ripped off a bass line for Marios underground theme, or when he ripped off an album about plants, or when Kojimas "composer" ripped off an old Russian orchestra piece.

Its mpreg. Norman Reedus having a baby attached to him and we see something like a C-section?

Also might be a dystopian future where there aren't enough women to repopulate so they started planting embryos in men as well.

>FedEx simulator

Based

It always amuses me when the out of touch shut ins on this site make proclamations about what tier an actor is on and whether they're worth attention. As if you have any real idea of who is A, B, or C list

holy shit BASED

When Mads rises from the goo naked, he has womb scars as well. They appear gold

>spends millions of dollars paying a washed up hollywood starlet for the sole purpose of getting detailed 3d scans of her body for his future ai waifu
Cage is always ten steps ahead.

I'd say it is about something screwing with time and causing people who die to not fuck off (ya know death ... stranding), which is something the player has to fix.

my're waifu

>GRUG WANT SMASH ROCKS SHOW ROCKSMASH NOW

I honestly wouldn't mind a game about a package delivery man saving the world from these creatures and going to the Moon.

Attached: bt.gif (540x420, 2.37M)

So what's up with the gold?

There's tons of things with gold, such as the face of the dead body in the previous trailer, or Troy Baker's eyebrows which seem to be more mathematical equations.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-31-17h47m26s403.jpg (720x546, 29K)

fuck off retard she is pure
Kojima only picks pure qts

it's about kojima and his love for washed up actors

>All the other shit you mentioned
Ah, I see. So it's exactly like this one Tom Clancy novel except... for all the stuff that clearly isn't. I can do the same for every single story ever: pick out a single element and compare it to something else that came before it and claim the thing as a whole is "generic".
Sum of All Fears is generic because the theme of good vs evil has been repeated for literally thousands of years. Sorry, but you're just another retard.

They really should have gone with an original model for Higgs or just not shown his face. He looks like a pretty boy faggot without the mask. It's a total 180 from how intimidating he previously felt in trailers

based face blind retard

Will Higgs-kun be a good guy?

Yes it's exactly like Tom Clancy except for the stupid bullshit that makes no sense in the setting and relies on camp to deflect criticism.

this. Troy Baker looks not even remotely as intimidating as Mads. Mads not even trying while smokin this more badass than this soiboi Troy.

Am I the only one who thinks this game might be comfy as fuck ?
Did you guys really want another generic shooter ?

based

Yeah instead I'll take another generic game where "stealth" is crawling through grass just like Asscreed, Horizon, The Evil Within, and every other third person game this gen. Don't forget the shitty snap to enemy melee combat too!

It means that they're disconnected, the cords can't connect with them

WEEELLLLL SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-085855_YouTube.jpg (1884x873, 323K)

Egyptian sarcophagi

He's supposed to be like that retards, he represents 1337 teenage hackers who cause huge disruption despite being chicken armed 17 year olds.

>if this game was made by a bad director and writer you wouldn't like this game
Well, yeah.

Attached: 1549621758841.png (771x366, 63K)

Dude there wasn't even a single segment like that in the trailers, you guys are delusional as fuck.

His voice doesn't fit his facial aesthetics is all. Should've kept the mask on at all times. Kojima gave him mask because he looks like a soiboi.

Get your eyes checked faggot or drink the kool aid and die already.

Attached: Generic shit.png (1246x623, 1.48M)

Which trailer is this from? I don't remember this.

It's implied in the section where the guys try to zap you and steal your package. It's clear that if the player moves slowly and crouches below the grass, the package men wouldn't have noticed him. The player gets seen in the trailer for the purpose of showing the chase and the threat those guys pose. It's different when you're sneaking around BTs since that relies much less to not at all on their vision. I'm not as negative about it as the guy you're replying to, but it's pretty clear he's correct about his general notion

So anything that deals with modern military stuff = "generic" because it rips off Tom Clancy. But when trying to add new elements to make it distinct "makes no sense", therefore it's invalid or whatever.
You must be very credible to act as an authority, Anonymous.

>relies on camp to deflect criticism
It's not so much that that it's deflecting criticism. It's more that your particular criteria is stiffing and pulled right out of your ass.

By your own logic, even most of the stories you like are generic. Why are you still ignoring this?

>the package men
You mean the HazMats™

Jap version of latest trailer has more scenes

Seems like MGSV with a more complete story mode honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0
japanese only footage
why? no idea, ask kojima

Japanese version

>valve
>vr

Attached: lul.gif (250x140, 446K)

I really really want to bully Fragile

No, anything that straight up has liner notes in the script that says "like this movie" is generic shit. The translators for previous Kojimbo games have pointed this shit out before. The faggot literally has to reference other works in his scripts. He's a complete hack.

thank

Attached: 1341442594494.png (649x434, 46K)

Welcome to edge-nut city.

>$199.99
Is it worth it...?

Attached: 71JkZlyhi5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 164K)

who's the cutie

If anyone can confirm that the pod has real glass, I would buy

Are you ready for an era of 3A gaming where half the budget is spent on C list holywood celebs Yea Forums?

Attached: 4098EB5D451C4382B8DC43C27076B835.jpg (636x466, 12K)

yes, give money to one of the few that still make good videogames

>um user, what is this baby jar on your table?

if that was a pelican case, maybe. but I highly doubt it is.

nice gold faggot

ARTIFACT VR GET HYPE BROS

Attached: aa989679bc7bdda5f7d0f0934e8f7d5e.jpg (452x640, 47K)

>VR
i dunno some waifu simulator gonna win something

Then why do people like Death Stranding now

this. I'm not even a Kojimafag but I'm really interested, specially in the "delivery" aspect of it. I'd have loved if there was no combat at all but I guess retards must be pleased.

>artifact
>vr
valve is really dead holy shit

Honestly I really like the gameplay shown so far, a lot of games ignore traversal as a gameplay mechanic but to see it being a big focus for the player to go from A to B and then having to figure out how to get there through various terrains using whatever they could. Zelda BOTW was fun because they managed to make traversal fun and to get to certain places using your tools was great. Death stranding focusing on traversal as the main gameplay would be interesting compared to other games where we go full on shooting nonstop.

Its plastic, theres pictures of Kojima with it on his Twitter page. Looks pretty low quality.

I bet the whole game is MC hooked up to some VR system moments before his death. Either that, or his whole life was experienced in VR.

Attached: 1508389017828.jpg (600x631, 81K)

>if it was made by a bad writer and director instead of this really good one you wouldn't like it

yeah no shit

So is it gonna turn out that Sam is a special someone/chosen one?

this song is really fucking sick. nice taste kojibro

youtube.com/watch?v=IBCN88B56jo

probably has a condition which makes your eyes dry as hell, forgot what it's called but a friend has the same thing going on

>dying
>in death stranding
you havent payed any attention

In before this game is also Death Stranding.

No, you fucking retard.

You mean the character tells the baby? Was I supposed to take that as Kojima showing it? Am I autism?

I'm convinced this is HL3 and Valve is about to pull the most ballsy reveal of all time

>i play games because of who made it, not because of the game's inherent quality
Absolute state of kojimadrones, no wonder you fags liked MGS4 and V lmao

Really? You bet that? Retard

Gold plays some weird importance in the game. Troy Baker's character has that gold mask and summons that gold masked demon thing, he also has the chemical symbol for gold, Au, marked on his eyebrow.

Attached: 8i97kbj5v6h65vb78k6j76hv5.jpg (1672x926, 238K)

To the black anons ITT, how do you feel about random perverts fetishizing your existence to this extent? Surely this has to get annoying?

Attached: 1484492395615.gif (200x150, 833K)

Yes.
You retard.

>a game's quality isn't related to who made it
Absolute retard.

>No, anything that straight up has liner notes in the script that says "like this movie" is generic shit
>The faggot literally has to reference other works in his scripts
That's even worse reasoning, you idiot. You're not actually pointing to events within the games themselves, you're talking about how the creator cannot be inspired by, MUCH LESS use points of reference in his scripts as a means to paint a clear image of what he wants to achieve.
How the fuck are you going to direct a whole team of people and get them on board with your vision, if what you're imagining is 100% original and has never been tried before?

Virtually EVERY creative work or entertainment product is now generic by your own standards, you absolute dipshit. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, there might be something more to it. It looks retarded as an item, it's true, but who knows what the fuck gold actually means in this world

Kojima already said that a while ago. He's unique in that he can't die or something.

>You raging imbecile, it's not about genetics, it's about culture. Go make brown babies and rise them well.
Literally:
>replace my heritage if you agree with me on politics
LMAO!

Feels great, black men don't want to fuck black women. This is slowly starting to become a major issue in the west, no one wants to touch black women, not even black men, it's all about white women.

Black men are perfectly fine fucking white women, don't worry for them.

I was making a reference to an old comic from back when DLC and preorder bonuses were still new. I forget not everyone has been here for 15 years

this, a glorified cableguy game

>terrorists using supernatural creatures to do stuff
>only certain people can see/sense supernatural creatures
>random guy is suddenly involved in something much bigger due to his job

It's a sequel to Killer 7.

yeah i also get more excited about a movie made by nolan than uwe boll. it's almost like the brain behind it directly translates to the quality of the medium.

Sjogren's syndrome but that's not what she has. She has Tourette's.

See above.

>he also has the chemical symbol for gold, Au, marked on his eyebrow.
Can anyone see what the other ones are?

Attached: i76u5hygt45fr54cvbn9iuhygh.jpg (3840x2160, 329K)

tourrette's tick

>She has Tourette's.
Really?

Oh god, I hope so, Kojima must have found a way to make fart jokes of this.

Yes really. I know what drugs, Sjogren's syndrome, and mk ultra looks like and that ain't it. My friend has the same ticks and she repeats those movements throughout the video.

Why fart jokes? kek

he looks like my kind of fag desu senpai

I guess those "ropes" also mark points of interest on the map?

The other letters are "tistic"

Speak for yourself.

Attached: black.jpg (770x960, 59K)

did she swim in poop haha?

That's not Au, that's Aµ. It's the potential, or gauge field, of an electric or magnetic field.

Seems to be "- Qv Aµ", obviously an electromagnetic strength tensor, which describes it in four dimensions (space + time). The complete formula is pic related.

Attached: file.png (286x74, 3K)

It's Greek, ΟνΑμ, pronounced "onam". Doesn't really mean anything.

There's a difference between inspired by and straight up ripping off faggot. Even the new trailer has a line that is straight up ripped off from a John Carpenter movie sans one word, as if Kojimbo didn't already rip off Carpenter enough. What's next wholesale stealing from Lynch, oh wait he already did that with PT. Jesus christ kojidrones are pathetic.

Not that guy, but what's the carpenter line? I'm curious

you seem agitated

Attached: 1521636672590.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>Kojimbo ripping off actual artists
you don't say?

Attached: rsz_apocalypse-9-willard[1].jpg (800x596, 59K)

Now explain what it means as if I were retarded.

How is it kino? Actually, what the fuck even IS Kino? Some term made up by John Wick fans because they think their movies are soooooooooo amazing? "It's not cinema, it's chinema", is that it? John Wick is pretentious fucking garbage made by hacks, for fucking pigs in human clothing that enjoy the taste of fucking SLOP. It's goddamn fucking slop. But who cares right? Who cares. I mean, look at how cool it all looks, oh man, you got guys in suits, fucking SUITS, and not only that, but they use all kinds of guns, and they fight and kill in nightclubs with the crazy lighting and look at all the colors, and oh the cinematography,.oh god you cannot forget the goddamn cinematography, oh its so kino, so fucking kino, oh yeah get it in my mouth jerry, get it all in my fucking mouth!

IN ENGLISH DOC

I just googled "QvAµ" and found a bunch of results, read them and found this. I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about lol, this is Yea Forums what did you expect?

lmao no, i love living rent free in peoples minds why do you think i come here?

celebrity hasbeen simulator
its all about the void celebs feel when they enter hasbeen status
like their minds eye, a vapid vacant realm of nothing that makes no sense

FUCK no. for 200burgers you should get real Ludens glasses like Sam wears in those trailer. wtf man. a fucking booklight in shape of a fake womb, wow kojimble

>Different as in it's a low-key pseudo sci-fi story in a surreal setting with horror elements.
We had a bunch of those between 2011 to 2015.

Well thanks for nothing. And here I thought I was talking to a cool scientist.

In Escape from New York Kurt Russel basically says says the equivalent of "you're the president of jack shit"

>people who want gameplay in a video game are cavemen
Bravo, Kojimafags.

Yes obviously. He's either the creator of or prized creation of BRIDGES which is essentially SEELE.

have sex

>Kojima drone also likes Nolan
color me fucking surprised

Actually "the president of what?": youtube.com/watch?v=kgHZubM7M-I

I want it to be good. Kojima, don't let me down.

Attached: death-standing-e3-2018-screen-17-ps4-eu-22may19_1558518812304.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

>if

Attached: 1542118989512.gif (640x360, 439K)

If Half Life 3 was a VR exclusive, Gabe would literally be crucified on top of the convention center.

OH SHIT IT'S GARY OLDMAN!

Have you even read this thread? Or any thread about this game on this website? You need to stop getting out more.

culture and psychology are an offshoot of neurobiology though it's definitely genetic

You're focusing on Smash's minor issue. The real issue is the gameplay, specifically the combat. It's gonna be fucking dogshit, know why? Because it's trying to be like John Wick western garbage. I hate John Wick. I hate how John Wick looks. I hate how he fights. I hate his movies. I hate how normies jerk off over that trash. Oh the cinematrography is so amazing! Oh the fight scenes are superb! Oh it's soooooooooo stylish! Fuck off, no it isn't. It's boring drab realism taking place at night in fucking nightclubs and dark city streets. It's not uniquely interesting to look at at all, it's basically Death Stranding without the Death or the Stranding, or vampire the masquerade without the vampire or a masquerade. Just some dude killing people in a fucking night club and city streets, but oh, oh, they wear suits! They wear suits, and barely say a word, and try to look badass and cool, and omg the club has red lights, and red lights, and orange lights, oh man, so stylish so stylish put that dickin my mouth joe, get it all in there, get it ALLLL IN THERE!

Even if it was I'd play it. Just a delivery dude in a barren wasteland seems potentially interesting.

haha good one "user" add me on /pol/

The real issue is the gameplay, specifically the combat. It's gonna be fucking dogshit, know why? Because it's trying to be like John Wick western garbage. I hate John Wick. I hate how John Wick looks. I hate how he fights. I hate his movies. I hate how normies jerk off over that trash. Oh the cinematrography is so amazing! Oh the fight scenes are superb! Oh it's soooooooooo stylish! Fuck off, no it isn't. It's boring drab realism taking place at night in fucking nightclubs and dark city streets. It's not uniquely interesting to look at at all, it's basically Death Stranding without the Death or the Stranding, or vampire the masquerade without the vampire or a masquerade. Just some dude killing people in a fucking night club and city streets, but oh, oh, they wear suits! They wear suits, and barely say a word, and try to look badass and cool, and omg the club has red lights, and red lights, and orange lights, oh man, so stylish so stylish put that dickin my mouth joe, get it all in there, get it ALLLL IN THERE!

Neither does Kojima as evidenced by the lack of gameplay and the fact he's been inconsistent about the development in nearly every public venues he's talked about it.

Attached: 1538872509705.png (211x243, 84K)

In-game, its most likely a equation that has to do with the Homodemons being able to jump between "worlds". Perhaps Reedus' equation necklace has a similar purpose too.

I'm getting some strong impressions this game is gonna be something along the lines of Ico. Mostly in terms of puzzle elements to get from point A to point B with some tools.

Each trek probably changes how you approach it with what you have to carry.

It could be a cult classic or it could be so laughably shit that we have another The Order 1886 on our hands.

now explain it to the non virgins

i don't care, but it's confusing to me how obsessed whites on Yea Forums (perhaps it's also other races) are with us. i'm just minding my own business you know
i literally thought to myself before entering this thread "there will be some race bait about blacks"
AND WHO KNEW, I WAS RIGHT

>DUDE WHAT IS DEATH STRANDING'S GAMEPLAY WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY I DON'T SEE ANY GAMEPLAY

How are you people this daft? They already showed plenty of gameplay.

Sam even says it himself, he's a courier. It's a game about making deliveries in a futuristic desolate America and dealing with roadblocks on the way. The rappel, the ladder, the toenail pulling, none of that is scripted events; that's literally the game. It's about avoiding and overcoming environmental hazards, not just enemies.

The part where you get pulled into "hell" is the game's death penalty, this is also where you will face enemies you killed in the real world as a consequence.

Attached: 1348297718152.png (381x380, 321K)

>won
ESL

I don't like what I saw so it doesn't count!

I hope the climbing mechanics are open-ended enough and not some shitty braindead puzzle like the ones in The Last Of Us

>2 seconds in grass
>Enemies still see you

Yeah looks really relevant to the gameplay

bronson was p good

she fucks the bbc

>Even the new trailer has a line that is straight up ripped off from a John Carpenter movie sans one word
>a line
>sans one word
I love it. Because there's some line, or scene, or reference made to something else, you end up creating an entire game somehow. From "president of what?" you get the usual generic supernatural babies being used as a detector for otherworldly beings. Incredible.

You expand your criteria for "rip off" more and more with each post and argue yourself into a corner, and you're still going to ignore this point.

It's just a tick. I had it when I was a kid, you should be able to grow out of it. Not sure why she has it.

Yeah man, naming a character the exact same as a character from a movie isn't blatant ripping off, neither is modeling his appearance off of that character, or stealing a song but making it "legally distinct", or stealing another characters design from another movie. Totally not a hack.

Attached: baby.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Can't wait for Yea Forums to, as usual, be completely BTFO when this game is GOTY.

Based

HAHAHAHAHA nice man. Refn deserves every shit is flying in his direction. such a self absorbed little faggot

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

>When this game is GOTY
Yeah man, I can't wait for Kojimas friend and pure essence of unbias reporting Geoff Keighley gives Kojima the GOTY!

Attached: sugh.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>MGS2.5
I'm kind hyped now tbqh

Attached: image.jpg (1919x1080, 191K)

You're now throwing everything into the same pot from several games and decades of work so the accusation gains a bit more weight. An attempt was made, I guess.

>stealing a song but making it "legally distinct"
So Kojima is the composer now? Really, this is getting boring. You going so far to nitpick insignificant things like these isn't impressive, and it doesn't prove your superior taste or intelligence in any way. Just accept other people simply like stuff that you don't.

Think about how much you fetishize white women. Do you think it becomes annoying for them?

Jesus christ I can't imagine being as much of a drone as you are. Kojima is an unoriginal hack and he knows it, otherwise he wouldn't have tried to shut up previous employees who called him a hack faggot, no wonder he's buddying up with Refn seeing as they both share a fragile ego. You're absolutely retarded if you think for example taking LOTR and adding mechs makes it any less of a LOTR ripoff. What's next, are you going to defend him sanctioning "review bootcamps" of MGS4 where he wined and dined press while pleading they don't mention long load times or overly long cutscenes in their reviews?

Attached: 1536320064990.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

don't forget kojima spending a million to have someone BARELY do voices for venom

>dude it's so confusing lmao
must suck being a child-like simpleton who gets distracted by ghosts and babies
it's literally just the postman but with tech-demons or whatever

Alchemy I guess, one of those 7 equations that came out of Sam's big dogtags had something to do with gold I think. The others were all time travel and dimensional stuff.

Do you think they scanned her feet?

Attached: 1547087003532.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>It's clear that if the player moves slowly and crouches below the grass, the package men wouldn't have noticed him.
They tracked him by the package on his back, you see it pinging like a radar. If they pinpointed his location like that from far away, of course they would be able to track him 20 feet away in the grass. Select all images with BRIDGES.

on the topic of Kiefer Sutherland: its almost like i heared his voice in the latest trailer
youtu.be/Gu8X7vM3Avw?t=220
>thats why we came prepared
is this Tommie Early Jenkins voice? i think its different and remind me more of Kiefer

>Jesus christ I can't imagine being as much of a drone as you are
Your piss poor attempt at making a solid argument failed each time. That makes me a drone because your logic is fucking shit? Do you just expect for people to hang on to your every word? Fuck off, you narcissistic cunt.

>otherwise he wouldn't have tried to shut up previous employees who called him a hack faggot
>insult co-workers/employers
>get fired
WOOOOOW. What is your source anyway? How did Kojima control that and not Konami, as well as the "review bootcamps"?

>You're absolutely retarded if you think for example taking LOTR and adding mechs makes it any less of a LOTR ripoff
Nice strawman as a way to rewrite the whole discussion, you disingenuous twat. Read what you wrote thus far, how I've responded, and think clearly if your logic was sound all this time.

Show us the documents detailing the budget.

Attached: Margaret-Qualley-Feet-3978169.jpg (2432x3648, 2.13M)

it's about fetching crummy pails of water

Yes, I'm sure Kojima is just baiting simplistic as fuck gameplay, and I'm sure you will be ashamed of your words and deeds. Retard.

Aww she's cute an autistic

i fucking hate feet so damn much.

Attached: 1555505745209.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

That let's them know you're near, but you can clearly see the package man's shoulder thing snap up when Sam emerges from the grass. Use your fucking brain man, it's so simple

>Insults coworkers
The previous employee who said that didn't work there anymore retard, try another argument, oh wait you haven't presented a single one thus far
>Strawman
How exactly is taking The Sum Of All Fears and adding faggots who shoot bees out of their face any different than adding mechs to LOTR you retard. It's the same shit, except mechs in LOTR would probably be more believable than a normal woman who's only abilities are basic martial arts being in a group of supernatural super soldiers.

that's cute af

Sound like fun?
COURSE it does.

Attached: Higgs & Boson.webm (1280x712, 2.6M)

You're the one not using your head if you think grass impedes their radar after they tracked him from a great distance.

Have we not been in that "era" for a few years now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
>kojima is sticking his tiny mushroom dick in this

a black bull is fucking your sister right now while you posting on Yea Forums, cucks

>Most women do.
lol, maybe in America, and even there only in low IQ metropolises.

>how little we saw of MGSV
Are you joking? We saw multiple lengthy gameplay demos that detailed exactly what the game would be, and even got to play one of them ourselves in the form of Ground Zeroes (which came out over a year before TPP). The months leading up to MGSV were far more transparent than what Death Stranding has been.

Finally people will take video games seriously

>Amelie is so cute!
>Is literally a grandma irl

Can't believe I want to fuck a granny.

Attached: MV5BNWYzZjIyODYtY2EyNS00M2FlLWI4ZTctMWMxZjg2YmE3NWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4OTgzNDI@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL (800x1000, 116K)

Yep. It is 100% a walking simulator. There are no enemies, no combat, no vehicles, no menus, no characters, no health bars, no items and no weapons. You literally just walk from one end of the map to the other to deliver a package and then do it all over again. Faggots will try to convince you it's "deep" or it's trying to make a statement on "human connection", but that's all bullshit. It's literally walking and nothing else. If you are excited about this game then I fucking hate and you deserve nothing good in life. KYS.

>comma and question mark
You're not black. Stop larping.

>racist jokes are /pol/
hi newfag

It's another "Kojima cosplaying Fuku while reciting some shitty Russian scifiers" episode.

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

why do most white girls have goblin feet wtf

>20 minutes

way too much, give me 5, 10 tops, and I'll be happy, I don't want to know everything.

It seems like a new genre with much more developed exploration + MGSV gameplay. Kojima made shit stories but he has yet to make a game with bad gameplay so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. He is also using the engine that has the best looking game of this generation yet and this will be a treat. Seems smooth mechanically so far and I hope for unique bosses that made past Kojima games so fun.

It's much simpler than that. It's popular so a minor vocal minority is seeking attention and try to ruin threads and discussion about it. Just like Cyberpunk 77, most people on Yea Forums like it and a small minority keeps spamming maybe it's weather and other garbage.

>The previous employee who said that didn't work there anymore retard, try another argument, oh wait you haven't presented a single one thus far
YOU are the one who made this claim, you monkey:
>otherwise he wouldn't have tried to shut up previous employees who called him a hack faggot
You're the one who needs to substantiate. I'm not the one expected to know the details of the situation if you brought up that first. Christ, you're so, so stupid, it hurts my soul.

Also, no sources. God, this is pathetic.

>basically Fallout: New Vegas
KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Suda made a VN sequel to Snatcher
>Kojima makes a sequel to Killer7

It all makes sence now

For an open world, 20 minutes really is nothing. Back in 2007, Kojima put out a 15 minute gameplay demo for MGS4. That game didn't even need it, but this one desperately does.

Go back.

>Social Media and Online Video Games are killing the world.
fucking lol what a meme

We meme ourselves

i meme you

It's a meme world we are living in.

>How exactly is taking The Sum Of All Fears and adding faggots who shoot bees out of their face any different than adding mechs to LOTR
But you CAN'T *just add* wacky anime characters to Tom Clancy and make MGS. This is what you've failed to understand all this time, it was a dumb comparison to begin with. MGS has all kinds of over-the-top, light-hearted, weird and even convoluted moments within a modern military setting (and even beyond that, like in MGS1 for example, the concept of nanomachines acting like a virus, and the protag being the one who's killing them without knowing).
Lastly, the entire structure and progression of the story has to adapt to the gameplay. Snake has to backtrack through the base to get a sniper rifle so he can fight Sniper Wolf. Then you have all these individual duels building since the start of the game, finishing off with an evil twin motif.

In your rush to call Kojima a hack, no doubt you're once again going to bring up how this isn't anything new. But the fucking point is that it doesn't lift wholesale from any single work, and it couldn't. The right way to view it is Kojima was inspired by tons of fiction over a lifetime, like what happens with almost every single artist who has ever lived. That's not "generic" by any stretch. You can't simply copy a "scenario" or make a reference to X in a script, then suddenly direct a whole fucking game and write its whole story automatically, and by "chance" becoming one of the most recognizable gaming icons. That's not how any of it fucking works. Your arguments were laughably reductionist from the very start that and I thought you were just shitposting. You're actually just too dense to see it.

if a meme meme's in the meme, was it ever really meme?

At this point, the meme has grown into cancer.

oh no is it terminal?

DS reminds me of a few Suda games.

Attached: 1555544965729.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Probably not, but are you confident to be a surviving cell?

>Can't believe I want to fuck a granny.
yeah i know...its weird. check out Jill Stein or pic related

Attached: 1528550640708.png (360x558, 365K)

yes

Stay strong, my friend, lest you be consumed by the memes.

thank you mr meme

Interesting. Do you have more screenshots like this?

>The setting has to adapt to the gameplay
Then why is light and dark not a feature in the systems? Then why are the enemies braindead and don't notice shit they should outside of one segment? I'll tell you why, because Kojima can't design a game for shit. MGS has stealth mechanics the same way Pacman has stealth mechanics. The story has writing the same way "My Immortal" has writing. Every scene is just a character stating something, Snake responding with the same thing but posed as a question, then exposition or a preachy speech. Kojima can't write for shit. The only thing that convinces retards like you that he isn't just ripping off random shit then compiling it is his incompetence at even ripping shit off effectively. You could hand him the script to 2001 back in 65 and he'd alter it to have HAL explaining his motivations in long form speeches because he cannot do subtlety to save his son who wishes he wasnt the spawn of a retards life.

Ok, but I'm still pre-ordering the game though.

Feel free to do so, I don't give a shit. I'm going to rent it to see if Kojima actually learned a lesson from MGSV actually expanding into actual stealth gameplay beyond "hide behind thing". But I sure as shit ain't buying that garbage, I'll rent it, beat it in 2 days then return it and save 55 dollars.

I love Splinter Cell and Thief, but the fact Metal Gear doesn't revolve around the same systems doesn't make it a bad game or even a worse one. Stop shitposting.

Attached: splinter cell.png (1891x905, 1.53M)

Nah not really, just play The Silver Case.

Attached: 1554760321586.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>Stealth game
>Forces you into direct combat multiple times with no other option
>"it's not a bad stealth game though!"
Stop being retarded.

Ok, cool, you do that.

>Then why is light and dark not a feature in the systems?
What an unbelievable non-sequitur. Hey, why don't unconscious guards in Thief wake up? Why can't they fight for shit as soon as I step into inch-deep water and can cheese them with pokes? The creators must be HACK FAGGOTS PLAGIARIZERS.

You're by far the pettiest bitch I've ever encountered on this site. You're a genuinely sad person who's extremely fucking bitter. It's astonishing that losers like you throw words like "Kojidrones" around and whatever, but you're the one acting obsessed and all-around acting like a piece of shit. The lack of self-awareness, and being utterly unable to accept differing tastes makes you borderline mentally ill. Maybe fix yourself before you worry this much about the gaming preferences of other people and go into threads you don't like.

>Sjorgen's syndrome
Thanks for the reply, never knew what it's called

>Forces you into direct combat multiple times with no other option.
And? The boss fights are fun. This in itself does not make it a worse game. It does make it less purely focused on stealth though, certainly. I don't fault Metal Gear for having boss fights anymore than I do Splinter Cell for not having them. Not every game needs to play the same.

And it's OK.

"Fuzzy stealth" sucks to me. I really wasn't a fan of stealth after MGS2. I liked it when stealth was
>you're within line of sight
>guard sees you
but MGS3 and beyond is
>you're within line of sight
>but you're slightly obscured by grass
>maybe the guard will see you immediately
>maybe the guard will get suspicious
>maybe the guard won't see anything
>maybe you're wearing the wrong camo

Just play with 0% camo index then.

MGS2 stealth is lacking because it uses fairly short FOV for the guards, they can't even see all the way down a 20 meter room. The game also was infinitely better without a radar. If there was a Subsistence style upgrade for MGS2 it would really be something. In MGS3 the areas are much wider/longer so you can see guards coming at you. In MGS2 its all corridors and rooms meaning going too fast is an alert because you don't have the top down view.

FF Spirit Within + EoE + Stalker + Kojima = this game

It has to do with Death and the Afterlife or at least are major key components

Attached: 1551192142-af4b31c7cb6e3f9644f910def5d58fe7.jpg (900x664, 109K)

Its amusing seeing black cocks living rent-free in their headspaces

It only really bothers me in the case of MGSV, which weights your visibility based on stance in weird ways. Crouching can let you waltz right up to some dipshit in broad daylight but standing straight up in dusk can get you spotted even if you're across the map. I doubt it's inconsistent in any mechanical sense, but it makes it harder to get a grip on the game's design. It seems more challenging to sneak through than previous games until you get more aggressive about how you move and realize there's a lot more you can get away with.
My biggest issue with MGS2 isn't the sight ranges (I think they work well enough given how dense enemy placement and the level design itself tend to be). But crawling and sound don't have much of a place in the level design compared to MG2 or Ghost Babel. I love MGS2's overall design, but there isn't the same sense of variety in its sneaking as there could have been.

>It seems more challenging to sneak through than previous games until you get more aggressive about how you move and realize there's a lot more you can get away with.
yea that's the main thing I dislike I guess. You feel super vulnerable on the first playthrough, and it's never really clear how lenient the stealth is in each game after 2 until you start messing around for fun.

Wow, how insightful, how did you come to this conclusion?

Boomer saving the world

Attached: sam.png (258x543, 196K)

gottem

How can Yea Forums be Yea ForumstendoGaf when everyone knows you're not allowed to like Nintendo here? Everyone knows this place is Sonygaf for a reason, ResetEra

>N-Nintendo!
Every time.

seething

He's a good guy, right?

Attached: 1559156389002.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

>reedus shows up for mocap and voicing every day with a cap and sunglasses because he's probably hung over and/or unwashed
>kojima just makes the cap and glasses part of the character

no, he's armed and dangerous. don't ask how i know this

He's a big guy.

The stills of hardman look sick but in the trailer he opens his mouth and it just looks goofy

>he has yet to make a game with bad gameplay
But literally the last thing he worked on had awful gameplay. V only had good mechanics, not gameplay

>LUDENS
He's a Reluctant Hero

For Kojima

Refn is obviously just pocking fun because Friedkin is too pretentious and arrogant.

The gameplay was great, only it left you wanting to do more with it than just take out soldiers.

>John McClane
>Good Guy

Have you ever watched any interview with Refn? He's 100% being serious there, he's that much of a self absorbed asshole.

>Liked her in death note
>Looks VERY similiar to my GF
>is MAMA now
>Now I find out she's got a cute tourrettes tick

I think I've got a crush vros.

I was thinking along those lines in the past so I get your point. Would you say the same if the game had linear indoors storyline type of experience? Or if each camp had unique storyline and cutscenes to navigate through?

>linear indoors
MGSV doesn't work very well within those environments. More enclosed and involving bases on par with the Soviet Central Base, the oil refinery, Camp Omega, etc. would have been nice, though.

What? Combat is always better than no combat. DS looks like it is going to punish you for engaging in combat. A survival horror perhaps?

that's the whole point, making a bunch of weird trailers to get people confused and streamers screaming WTF CRAZY so people buy it to understand what is it about

*sip* yep, they don't make ropes like they used to

The fact that he used an Apocalyptica song in the trailer killed both the game and Kojima for me, forever. Choosing a band like that oozes of bad taste and lack of self-reflection. He might as well have chosen Disturbed or Sabaton or some other cringecore metal.

What the fuck, man.

t.raz0rfirsted

It's kino as fuck. The song's title is even Path.

Just wait until he uses a RHCP song and unveils his inner dipshit dudebro.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

It was perfect

ted?

MGS gets pretty preachy. Especially when you look at the meta aspects of 4 and V
>hurr sequels are tired and old
>durr YOU r Big Boss! Bad gameplay is the same as phantom pain
Kojima desperately needs a narrator

Nothing about melodramatic faux-classical fedorametal is kino. Just because the name of the song is fitting doesn't make it a good choice. He should've gone for another random obscure indie band. Would've been hella pretentious, but at least not nearly as embarrassing as babbys first "omg so epic" band.

I'd be fine with that. They have some actual, real and honest energy in their songs, at least. Not just the tired "let's make this sound epic" concept for every song.

Sure, that's why we have daily Smash and anti Sony threads. NintendoGaf is correct.

>faux-classical fedorametal
You are fixating on the band instead of the song. I didn't even know Apocalyptica before that trailer. They play on cellos btw.

Honestly think white women are trash desu senpai

I'm all about them asian bitches tho

razorfist is right
was right
and will always be right
imagine eating this garbage up lmao

I know they play on cellos. But even if I completely ignore the band, I don't think I would've liked the song. Again, I feel like it's tired and overdone. It's like a cheap copy of the Rohan theme.

Very controversial statement incoming:
The only, ONLY time a classic-metal-fusion worked well was S&M, precisely BECAUSE they didn't try to make things epic by forcing it. They just added more melodical layers to the songs without letting the orchestra take over.

What does "BT" stand for again?

Beached Things

Big ol' Tiddies

She's a kike, so... yeah, she probably does.

Jewish women are obsessed with black dick because of all the propaganda inadvertently affecting their own people, and it's blowing up in the kike's faces.

Attached: Blacked Director.jpg (1133x600, 153K)

*sip* yep, they don't make nails like they used to.

Attached: boomer nails.png (1916x1076, 1.61M)

I particularly like that you have specific tools to traverse certain types of terrain. With the ladder, we've seen you can use it to climb up a mountain or cross a gap, and you probably have to pick it up manually. So there's a chance that resource management will be important, as well as using your equipment creatively because item placement doesn't seem at all linear or just another set piece.

Adding to that, cargo visibly weighs on the character other than just by abstract means -- like Demon's Souls having a simple number for the inventory carrying limit --, and that you can lose your shit (be it currency, perhaps even weapons and other equipment, we still don't know for sure) if you're attacked by those enemies in the trailer. It definitely looks refreshing, especially for a AAA game.

Attached: 5775899.jpg (1200x800, 242K)

Beached Thing

Fuck engrish to be desu.

Into the wild was pretty dark, man
this actually looks a lot more light hearted

What an autist haha.

>it's a shit game
>still get to meme and funpost for months

>it's a good game
>still get to meme and funpost for months and we get a good game

user we literally can't lose with Kojima

Attached: kojipro thumb.png (460x464, 234K)

>user we literally can't lose with Kojima
took you long enough to realize

>you can even go to the moon.

WHAT DID IT ALL MEAN!

Attached: moon.png (1411x607, 1.03M)

It's obvious the last couple of sentences were directed towards the player. So, yeah, moon confirmed. Also, entire world map confirmed.

>spoiler
Blind Guardian

based insectoid destroyer

GIME DRAGONFORCE

it's no less english than beached whale

I only know the first couple records. Wasn't that just straight up power metal, even thrash sometimes? I don't remember many classical instrumenrs being used, just very melodical and "squeaky" guitars.

It's just stupid, not engrish. They are things that are stranded/beached on earth.

kek. underrated post.