Its been exactly 3 years from Blood and Wine release

>its been exactly 3 years from Blood and Wine release
>still no game that tops its aesthetics and graphics quality
witcherkino thread i guess

Attached: bloodwine.jpg (1920x1080, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZP1W6D6aZA
youtube.com/watch?v=UVgg1KgUhBM
youtube.com/watch?v=GrgtfkJNFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=eeVqebjUW3c
youtu.be/J9TNGB5YDWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre european arent you

true

Rent free

Oh boy a slav. Go to bed Chekov

So fucking dumb both Ciri and your chosen sorceress don't both visit you at Corvo Bianco

Nowhere near as dumb as Shani not visiting you at Corvo Bianco.

Attached: Witcher 3 is trash.png (1894x1067, 167K)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks better than Witcher 3 despite having a more realistic style.

have sex

>wallowing in the relative destitution of the villages surrounding Novigrad for most of the game
>your enemies are dirty, disgusting monsters, wolves and ugly bandits
>everything is full of deceptions, lies and misery
>just doing some quest, passing through a mine village
>suddenly, see 2 literal knights in shining gold and silver armor, with feathers, glorious horses, tall, speaking a high noble accent, sweeping aside hordes of shitty bandits with minimal effort
that was a very surreal experience, these boys felt so out of place
and it led to a really good dlc as well

Rent free

Delete this wtf
This makes the witcher look bad

>screencapping your own post

Attached: 1238319794457.jpg (148x149, 9K)

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: JUST.jpg (185x272, 8K)

Ciri is ruling or doesn't have any money. Triss or Jennefer yes, they are assholes for not easily using a portal to visit their loved ones.

I think the base game looks better tbqh, I don't like how satured all the colors in B&W are

Attached: 292030_20181101172446_1.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

I am convinced the recent wave of The Witcher 3 hate seeping through Yea Forums is resetera or Discord trannies, because for some reason, it's still the most heterosexual, alpha male-inspired game, even after four years.

>girl of time and space needing money for travel
I want you to step back and really take in what you just posted. Think it over, reflect, and then return to me once you've enlightened.

Why did it take till the DLCs for us to actually get some challenging fights? Everything in the main game was just spin and win

Ciri not being there is the only real downside to that DLC, I agree.

This

Didn't expect it to look so idyllic, an amazing moment for sure.

were you so proud of that terrible post that you took a screenshot of it yourself?
yikes.

Attached: file.png (335x307, 119K)

The world was really great but damn, the story was worse than the main game and that's something.

based and truthpilled
CDPRtrannies seething

10/10 wouldn't play again

It just works

this, its like a shitty instagram filter not like the basegame didn't have one already on it

Actually, the only quest in the game where someone pretends to be a monster is other sentient monsters. They're also pretending to be nekkers, not drowners. The quest is called "skellige's most wanted" and that one quest in the 160 hours of the Witcher 3 is more interesting and fun than the majority of stuff that gets shat out of other developer's mouths.

Attached: 1557315172094.jpg (440x576, 58K)

Imagine if Hearts of Stone came second and it took place on the B&W map.

She goes to Keadwen to help in the war, why would she travel across enemy lines to to say hi to Geralt?

B&W takes place three or four years after both the base game and HoS. War's over by that point.

Wish the boat ride took you to the oferi land, with a whole new map and all, was disappointed when it didn't.

>praising DLC

Attached: 1554844125334.jpg (404x500, 35K)

She's a medic, her job's not over just because the war is.

She's a doctor with a private practice. She was conscripted as a field medic; her job as a field medic is over when the war is over.

It's an expansion pack you stupid redditor

Yes, I'm white how about you? I hope you're not a nigger/mexican...ahem.. "murican"

Will the salt ever end?

Attached: W3_2016 does it again.jpg (734x873, 152K)

seeth harder and I might catch

>*AHEM*

What about Gothic 1? I thought that was the greatest game ever released,

>Deus Ex: MD
>WoW expansion
Man, what a shitty year.

So. Would you come back for her?

Attached: 17621023656_3a71713cee_o.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Nice try muzzie

>don't get Triss or Yen because man-slut ending
>Ciri visits
everything went better than expected

That's Gothic 2, retard

I'm just glad W3 had two proper, honest to god expansions.

how the FUCK do I play EE?
I'm literally getting raped by the first pack of ghouls right at the start of the game

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: uPGpDnx.jpg (2000x2237, 681K)

I haven't played the DLCs yet. I got the base game's bad ending and it killed my motivation to keep playing.

Why are the colors so fucked up in that area?

I still don't understand why Geralt took that contract in the trailer. I thought he didn't kill sentient monsters, and especially higher vampires?

only if you remove the vanilla piss filter. other wise a very good and aesthetic game.
but Heart of Stone was the real deal man.

Imagine still seething 4 years later

3rd person dodge button console garbage, in a carbon copy of physical reality
"the pinnacle of interactive media"

there are like 10 games that you insecure posers talk about endlessly, and they all rate just around 'average' in all categories

Because they attempted to make the low res textures look better by turning the saturation up to 11

2 and 3 look more or less the same under regular circumstances, it's just that sharpening is off in 3 for some reason. Biggest changes were done to facilitate better content streaming.

Attached: FrD5sJf.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

>15 FPS
OH NONONONONO

Game is boring tripe, imagine actually sitting through that shit.

because they went for southern france/mediterranean look

Attached: 25.jpg (1600x1041, 300K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UZP1W6D6aZA

Launch trailer was hype as fuck, wasn't expecting them to use BMTH old stuff

This
Convincing the monsters to agree to let Geralt go because I made him spare so many other monsters was a powerful moment

Attached: 1362174506761.webm (400x225, 565K)

I admit that gameplay is fucking shit, but game is really immersive.

So, was it tism?

Attached: Tw3_journal_dettlaff_vampire.png (350x389, 137K)

>An RPG as reactivity, praise be PRAISE BE!

Agreed. B&W was too much, an assault on the senses. I liked it thematically though.

>Get manipulated by a giant cunt
>His fault
I guess you can say it is by virtue of him trusting humans at their word

Too bad that the conversation only came after they tried to kill Geralt, which meant their death was already certain.

>shitty butt metal
Fucking why? They have Marcin Przybyłowicz, one of, if not the best composer currently working in video games and they go with that shit?

Pretty sure there's a mod for that. Not sure how will it works though.

I prefer a Geralt that forgives but I'm a filthy casual who's only played 3 and read nothing so I don't know how accurate that is. I assume it isn't.

>only played 3

Attached: 1510374443381.jpg (608x811, 232K)

>>still no game that tops its aesthetics and graphics quality
But TW3 has been peasant tier since October 26th 2018.

Attached: IMG_20190531_091644.jpg (2048x1152, 610K)

You must be so lost in the plot of 3, how did you even know what the fuck is going on

There are people out there who actually fight him.
There are people out there who protect a lying harlot from the consequences of her actions.
There are people out there who make a friend kill his closest friend.
There are people out there who dare call that a good ending.

>doesn't realize that 90% of people only played 3
>doesn't realize that 90% of people didn't know what the fuck was going on story wise for 30 hours
>doesn't realize these are the same people who smear shit and piss into their keyboards when somebody doesn't swoon over CDPR

Witcher 3 is a deceptively simple game when it comes to the graphics. I mean it looks nice and all, but in terms of techniques and stuff it's pretty simple.

is the TW3 actually an RPG?
I've been thinking about it and my thoughts are running in circles because technically it tick the boxes
>character progression, different skill trees and builds
>various options to approach combat depending on your build
>non-linear story with player choice and side quests
>crafting system, gear levels and loot
but when you actually play the game it's very formulaic and linear in the sense that you don't actually get opportunities to roleplay as your specific witcher through the mechanics but follow a predetermined path and make a binary choice that impacts only the narrative in that specific situation

when you play another 3D action RPG like Gothic it feels like a drastically different game with substantially more freedom to roleplay and make your character unique, despite the facts that it shares most of its fundamental aspects with TW3 and in some aspects is even more linear
so what gives?

seething

>but in terms of techniques and stuff it's pretty simple.

>tree and grass physics
>wind effects
>beard growth

It's not.

You can argue that Detlaff is too much of a loose cannon. He clearly doesn't have full control over his emotions like Regis does. Who's to say he doesn't massacre a village later on because he thinks someone wronged him?

Why does your image look so shit?

It's an RPG, but not a "build your own adventure" RPG.

That mountain, can you climb it?

>beard growth
That's the kind of realism I don't need in my games. Really hated it.

>I've been thinking about it and my thoughts are running in circles because technically it tick the boxes
>and I have to do mental gymnastics to exclude because I don't like the game but also have autism

but then again doesn't every game that puts you into a specific role an RPG which is like all games?
it just feels like it's a really loose term, and these days you can call any game that has a skill tree and crafting an RPG

Vampires are monsters. Witchers kill monsters. Simple.

I like it, because it makes it really stand out.

Far Cry 5

It's an "action" RPG. It's Mass Effect with swords. Casual to the bone, but I think even mass effect made player choice a much larger aspect of the game.

I said i was a pleb
Only at the very beginning of the game
I was able to pick up quite a bit from context and when I was really stumped I would check the wikia

Looks better than the Polish peasant game my friend

fuck off I adore this game, I just think it's painfully mediocre once you strip away the narrative focus

Yes, yes you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=UVgg1KgUhBM

it's not as simple as that, the whole theme of B&W is about subverting fairy tale tropes with clearly defined heroes and villains, and showing us that there are no happy endings

>tree and grass physics
That's fairly basic vertex manipulation stuff that's been in games since the mid 2000s. Though their implementation of it is pretty good. That's Witcher 3 graphics in general, the techniques might be fairly simple, but they are implemented really well.
>beard growth
That's just switching a few models and texture around based on a timer. That's really simple stuff.

Based. These shitposters will never know just how good The Witcher 3 is.

Attached: 1558990864813.jpg (401x398, 24K)

>B&W is stereotypical nihilistic nu-writing
I thought CDPR was based?

I’m American but I love blood and wine

No I mean it looks like a badly compressed youtube screencap where everything is blurry and some ENB filter fucked up.

No, it's an action game. Still a 9/10 tho,

>anything that isn't a straight Tolkien ripoff is SUBVERTING THE THEMES
please update your OS

I think the problem is that he's confusing "simple" with "bad." One of my absolute favorite things in W3, which I don't think I've seen any other game do, is to apply a special texture to outdoor surfaces when it rains, so that the water drips down walls; it's a really simple effect since it's just a decal that gets added when it rains, but it does add to the immersion.

Witcher 3 has plenty of choices. What makes it less of an RPG and more linear than other games? It's one of the only games in recent memory where your choices REALLY affected the world and the ending of the game (cough Mass Effect cough). I mean, no, ultimately I disagree that Witcher 3 felt linear. You probably feel you have less freedom because the game doesn't let you make a character and plunder and murder every person you come across, and yes, that is "missing" from the game. But it is also missing from many other great RPGs...

>9/10
Not with that SlashSlashDodge combat.

true
blood and wine was the best vidya i ever played

the game overlevels you if you do the side quests

Witcher is literally just some lonely polish man masturbating to the thought of being British.

bottom = low settings
i'm a poorfag who played the game like this

besides witcher only shit in that list

I liked it. Barebones but does its job just fine.

>bottom = low settings
So, console?

Isn't that a fairly common thing in games these days?

>we live in an age where SJW Divided and DS3 are nominated for best RPG of the year
>and a fucking expansion pack wins

What a time to be alive the crash is coming

That's pretty much literally what the witcher series is about in the first place.

Who said anything about Tolkien? I don’t even know what you’re arguing here. Blood and Wine using fairytales to contrast a harsher reality isn’t a difficult concept to understand

In the books Geralt never wants to fight higher vampires because he's no match for them and he knows it damn well.

So there's literally nothing unique about the witcher at all?

did you retards never read Sapkowski?
literally the first short story is basically a grim dark parody of Cinderella, and the defining aspect of the universe is that it's a harsher and more cynical take on a high fantasy setting just like asoiaf for instance, except the author isn't a historian so the lore isn't as detailed and grounded in realism and instead focuses on fairy tales and folk myths

I really hate the yellowish filter that makes the sky cyan instead of blue.

Attached: 1559309926339.jpg (1920x1080, 2.05M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GrgtfkJNFvo

it truly can't be topped lads

based

FUCK NEKKERS

not with those hitboxes

Who's to say you wont shoot up your local school? better kill you preemptively

>Witcher is literally grim dark cynicism
No wonder there's so many underage sperglords shilling for it

even lower settings than the console versions

I think it's because people say Witcher 3 choices aren't YOUR choices, they're Geralt's.

Attached: w3-geralt-ok.jpg (557x605, 82K)

Did somebody say, hitboxes?
youtube.com/watch?v=eeVqebjUW3c

>SJW Divided
what do you mean?

It's not an RPG. You can tell because if you remove all of the leveling aspects of the game, nothing is changed. It's an open world action-adventure game with quests.

For me it's RDR2

Attached: IMG_20190531_093906.jpg (3840x2160, 1.39M)

>In the books Geralt never wants to fight higher vampires because he's no match for them and he knows it damn well.

I bitchslapped that one in Novigrad around like the punk he is, though.

Is it? I've not played a new game in a while. I don't think RDR2 did it, and that was a game with testicular horse shrinkage.

i wish I had known this existed sooner, I hated the weird sky color

>tfw finally about to start B&W after having read all seven books so I know ultimate context regarding regis and toussaint
Anyone else?

Attached: Geralt.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>he doesn't know
>he wasn't here

Mankind Divided is full of agenda.

>Dark Souls
>RPG
???

completly worth it. i actualy liked blood and wine MORE than the base game. and i realy like the base game

it's executed very well, it has well written and morally complex character and has some worthwhile themes in general like the duality of man's nature, the tragedy or war and xenophobia/racism, gender equality etc
and it's done tastefully because it wasn't touched by Americans with their rotten PC ideals, that is until the netflix series comes out

Didn't the trailer have black lives matter references in it?

They made it such because it should look like an oil painting. Kind of the whole point of that world, its dyes, and so on. But I get what you're saying. I don't particularly like it either. Looks too fairy tale.

Dark souls is more of an RPG than Witcher

Detlaff, like Olgierd, did literally nothing wrong. Saving Anna's sister being considered the good ending is fucking dumb and gay.

No, that's because protag is medieval Wolverine with two swords instead of SNIKT.

Problem with this mod is that now the grass is too desaturated. Need something more in the middle.

Reminds me of Northern France during summer.

I played the first prequel but am interested to play the second. What's wrong with it?

HR is a great game.

MD is not. That's wrong with it. It just fails in every aspect.

>where your choices REALLY affected the world
Does it? Apart from a few key story stuff like nonhumans getting fucked because you helped the mages escape I never really noticed Geralt affecting much after the quest was over.

To me what separates a "true" rpg from a "semi-rpg" is player created personality. Either in gameplay(sandbox elements or "gated" content) or story(giving your character a unique personality). And Witcher 3 kinda has neither. You are always playing Geralt with his Geralt personality. Sure you can decide if you want to help the elves or not, if you want to kill every monster or spare the less evil ones and so on, but at the end of the day it's still more or less the same guy with the same personality. A playthrough won't really change much if you play a combat focused Geralt or an alchemy focused Geralt.. You will still be able to do any quests and content and approach it any way you want no matter what your skills (pointlessly simple token shit like Delusion aside).

I don't know about any SJW stuff but the game is short and unfinished.

It's not low settings. Its just a bad shot. TW3 leaves much to be desired with graphics and performance, it didn't come close to the E3 trailer either.

Constant virtue signalling a la Black Lives Matter in an attempt to pose as a coherent story.

I haven't played it but from what I've seen they've abandoned the major theme of exploring transhumanism and the impact it can have on the world with its corrupt power structures still in place for the sake of a cheap 'augmented people are being oppressed' narrative

>HR is a great game.
It really wasn't. HR was just "OK." And MD wasn't any better than HR, so diminishing returns set in.

No. What made you think there was?

I just edited the pic myself.
Although back in 2016 I played the game with a pretty good sweetFX preset that fixed most of the problems, I don't remember which one it was tho
I get that, but oil paintings don't have to have this horrible yellow filter applied to them

Attached: adrian-van-de-velde.jpg (1332x850, 304K)

we are talking about the games, which incidentally are also better written than the books.

So I shouldn't touch it? Shame they ruined it.

if they collaborated with capcom this would've been the best game ever made

They pretty much turned the story from the first game on its head

do I need to buy DLC before finishing the main story

should I just play on normal difficulty with ps4 controller on PC what do

I'm a translator for the air force and speak P*lish (which is an absolute clusterfuck of a language by the way, their alphabet should be cyrillic, but they're so Catholic that they refuse to use anything other than the Latin alphabet) and saw the books in a bookstore, and being a fantasy sperg I ended up buying all of the books that were out at the time. It was a good choice, ended up playing 1 & 2 around 2013, and played 3+DLC and loved it. Please read more books Yea Forums.

but they are still loyal to the book's themes you mong
I know you think subverting tropes is some meme term that automatically makes thinks bad, but it's literally what the witcher is about

Well it just has none of the things that made HR good. It's like a different team made it. The gameplay is improved. Everything else is weaker. The story is boring and tripe. And as said, they just abandoned core concepts of HR which gave it real flair and atmosphere.

HR was great for the time. It was released at the height of dumped down linear console shooters so it felt like a breath of fresh air. Especially after everyone thought it was gonna be unplayable garbage. In hindsight though it was fairly mediocre.

Play on Death March. I suck at video games, but even I thought Normal was astoundingly easy.

youtu.be/J9TNGB5YDWo
What are you guys on about?

the side activities, the main hub and the core gameplay are very decent and a direct improvement on HR, it just lacks the writing that made it so special

It still has HR's immersive sim™ gameplay and the side quests are fine.

My man. The novels were good but the short stories were especially great. The witcher books are a bit of an anomaly though since the games were based off them instead of vice versa

Attached: 1frw6p66708z.png (329x253, 148K)

>buy DLC

I have some good news for you, EA peasant. The DLC is free. Buy the game/GOTY edition and you have everything you need. The expansions are high level content anyway.

I played it with PS4 controller on PC and in my opinion it's a much better feeling than mouse & keyboard.

how did you become a translator, sounds rad

Yennefer sorry visited me during my ending.

Oh and dont play on normal. I too played on Death March first time through, and IMO it's the only way to play it. Other difficulties feel gamey.

They are talking about the fact that she only visits if you fuck up romancing Triss or Yenn. So you basically have to skip a major sub-plot of the game just to get her to appear.

Honestly I thought the game was great by how hyped it was and how everyone singing praises. I spent a couple hours playing it then deleted it over how much of a slog the gameplay was. This basically boils it all down perfectly. The game is fucking boring I could not stomach it.

It's a good gig! If you want to take it up, you have to meet the weight requirements, pass a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI), a 110 or higher on the Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB), be certified in a language, and able to type 25 words per minute. I have a natural aptitude for languages, so I took it up after being uncertain on what to do out of high school. If you want to travel, take up languages, and do intelligence related work, it's a worthwhile career.

I am pretty sure that any decent post-processing software like reshade allows you to boost specific colours if you want to, and achieve something like this.

Attached: v2.jpg (1920x1080, 2.18M)

blood and wine was top aesthetic with the soundtrack complimenting Toussaint extremely well

>that sexual tension

>sexual tension between Geralt and Ciri
>ever
I know that this meme is of very poor taste, but you really need to have sex.
The lack of it is fucking with your brain.

There won't be a videogame crash in your lifetime.

shit, the fact that you picked up Polish in your adulthood is impressive since like you said it's an absolute clusterfuck of a language

Seriously, the short stories had so much personality to them, absolutely loved them. I've been really into fantasy since I was a kid, so I saw the books and was immediately interested.
Not even have sex, just stop consuming pornographic materials so they have
healthier understanding of human relationships. Porn seriously need to be fucking illegal dude.

Yen literally comes to stay with you at the end, happy days

learn2read nigger

user, watch your back man. Seems like you're gonna be dying very soon

It took a lot of practice lol, there were some nights where I'd lose my shit and hurl my fucking textbooks against a wall, but at the end of the day all you can do is keep going at it. All in all, it was a worthwhile endeavor.

did it help you pick up polish chicks?
or does knowing the native language to bang native girls is a total meme?

Honestly, wouldn't be able to tell you. I'm Catholic born and raised and not too big on the whole casual sex thing. That being said, I did have a nice relationship while I was there, but I think that has more to do with going to the same church as the girl moreso than the speaking the language part.

>Seriously, the short stories had so much personality to them, absolutely loved them. I've been really into fantasy since I was a kid, so I saw the books and was immediately interested.
Honestly. The Geralt/Dandelion dynamic was so damn good, I felt like I was traveling with them in the book. Like I said novels weren't quite as good but still a great series overall, some of the best fantasy I've read anyway (for a seven book series)

Like most things, it'll help if you're attractive, but won't do shit if you're not. I'm not the user you're talking to, but I used to work for Condor airlines and am able to speak German. The flight attendants did definitely get a lot nicer when I would speak to them in German. They probably would have been flirtatious if I didn't look the way I do.

have straight sex you flaming faggot
The lack of it is fucking with your brain

>looks too fairy tale
did you play the fkn game lol?

Leave until you can type properly.

>Witchers dont hunt dragons
>book in w2; witchers were created to fight dragons

WELL WHAT IS IT

>'typing properly' on a joke website
omegalelzoid

Did you guys spare the witcher that was from the school of the cat who killed off an entire village? I did.

What? Witcher’s were created by mages to sort out dangerous monsters to villages like Drowners and shit

Dragons generally don’t disturb villages

Witcher threads always make me feel sad, because they remind me that there never will be a better game and I can't feel the same emotions while playing it

Attached: 1519778409511.jpg (780x438, 37K)

Of course I spared him. Geralt isn't called "The Butcher of Blaviken" because he's really good at charcuterie.

I killed him for his sword. I immediately regretted my decision.

Based
Worth every GOTY

Attached: 1545202068509.jpg (1242x1000, 215K)

blocks you're path (on medium settings no less)

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-08 21-26-02-52.jpg (2560x1440, 495K)

t. underage

RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

>medium settings
Not like you can play that shit on any higher setting without frames dropping left and right.

>Not like you can play that shit on any higher setting without frames dropping left and right.

You can play 30fps @ 1440p on Ultra+enb+reshade+higher LOD on a rx580 bruh

Rent free emcel. I played vidya since 96, I played Baldurs Gate, Fallout, Morrowind, Gothic and other games on release unlike you, my little fella, but there is objectively no better game or RPG than Witcher 3.

EXPLAIN THIS DUMB MEME.

All criticism of w3 is fair. Gameplay was kind of shit, but it was the only good game that year, so praise.

TW2 says hello to the latter.
Graphics quality in TW3 isn't great, art direction is a completely different thing.

>30fps

Attached: 1219104371991.jpg (519x600, 134K)

So in the crones mission in the bloody baron questline did you anons sacrifice the village or the children?

too bad the gameplay and story are retarded as shit

Attached: SPACEDANDARUU.png (333x339, 192K)

sure thing, bud

>there is objectively no better game or RPG than Witcher 3.
t. underage

>30 fps
>10 fps indoors
Game of the decade

The village. They can change their way at one point in time.

lost

Attached: 1547027518948.jpg (965x602, 114K)

Wasn't the village in on the witches' shenanigans?

It will win game of the decade easily. All the other contenders lie defeated and forgotten.

>Game of the decade
correct, it's this generation's Crysis

>because it should look like an oil painting.
okay, and oil paintings don't make the sky cyan/teal.

What do you guys think if they make another Witcher RPG game what should it be about? I'd like a witcher game that ties all 3 games together into a seamless experience with upgraded graphics and gameplay. Would be nice if they added more content to said witcher game overtime, from the books, short stories etc.

Ciri is a spoiled brat with mental issues but the choices that lead to the 3 endings for her is stupid. They should've made that different.

goddamn user you are like a poster boy
how did you end up in this shithole

Why did that game had such bad optimization? Crysis 3 ran well, expected that game would run well too.

Cdpr is the best, anyone who says otherwise is a nazi or a tranny (whichever upsets you more).

The graphics aren't even that good, they just didn't optimize it at all

Attached: a2de7702_6.png (1920x1200, 3.65M)

It's explained at the end of B&W. She owned an orphanage that she used as a pantry so he tells her that he will come back and kill her.

>story isn't nearly as good
>literally one hub
>constantly have to take a train/loading screen back and forth between different parts of the city in order to do quest objectives, making the game feel tedious.
>during the final stretch you have to do this while all of the police are trying to kill you.

Make it where you create your own witcher recruit who learns the way of the witcher from the vets like geralt, you could also tie all 3 games doing it that way.

If you say so Pawel Zcszagazzsrwski

>The graphics aren't even that good
pic related
>they just didn't optimize it at all
somewhat true, could say the same about Crysis tho

Attached: 50x2yvimkbf01.jpg (2048x1152, 942K)

Plus the pacing is fucking garbage, the game ends out of nowhere and the story feels like a set up.for a 3rd game which isnt coming anytime soon.

And how did you get pic related?

Witcher doesn't even look good today, crisis lasted far longer.

That wouldn't work, since CDPR's canon establishes that no school is creating new witchers. I want to see a game about young Vesemir, or Lambert, since he's got the most room to grow as a character, and as the youngest (living) wolf, he would still have a lot to learn. He's got his issues with resentment at being a witcher, his complicated relationship with Vesemir which he'll now never be able to resolve, and he's banging a sorceress. Bam, Witcher 4.

That's not witcher 3

I'm talking abotu KCD faggots.. where did u get witcher 3 from?

learn to read replychains

Didnt cdpr say they arent doing another witcher? Or maybe it was they werent doing another witcher with geralt as the lead.

KCD is optimized and even after being gutted it still has the most realistic forests and meadows I have ever seen in a videogame. You're memeing

fixed

Attached: 1559308134927.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

>KCD is optimized and even after being gutted it still has the most realistic forests and meadows I have ever seen in a videogame. You're memeing
again:
>learn to read replychains

not fixed enough

fixed

Attached: 15593119233989.jpg (1920x1080, 3.05M)

over-saturated

Come on roach

Attached: 5D23CA45-91F3-470C-896B-8A0F1EB23E68.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

I think they said that Geralt's story is done. But things change. They can always make more cash on The Witcher series.

kcd forests are more immersive and comfy compared to witcher tho and im a huge withcer3 fanboy
but finding those buried treasures in a rainy night with the light of your lantern in kcd was an unique experience

this is the one thing cdpr messed up, should have looked like this

Attached: 1544336108454.jpg (1920x1080, 2.16M)

now we're getting somewhere

Shit on asscreed but their game world is beautiful.

Walking around paris in Unity was great

>buying an asscreed game

Attached: 1553899379431.gif (217x199, 384K)

>Graphics quality
Leaves and branches on trees are 2D and always face towards you.

Mods make it look somewhat good, not the game.

Attached: HIRE_THIS_MAN.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

I got it for free when notre dame cathedral burned

at least their game world feels alive and immersive and there are many shit going on the sense of scale is just astounding. Parkour was great but overall still a shit game that is only good for the scenery and visuals

That's Mt. Gorgon accrdg. to the books, and yes, you can climb it and see an easter egg.

>except the author isn't a historian so the lore isn't as detailed and grounded in realism and instead focuses on fairy tales and folk myths

The "high" magic settings ruin the gritiness of the story in my opinion. Yen can teleport you 50 feet into the air and make you fall into a lake out of spite for joke cutscene. How can anything be a threat? Imlerith raiding Kaer Morhen? Why not just teleport Imlerith to the moon, or at least 20000 ft in the stratosphere. All the sorceres Geralt faces, Keira, Philipa etc hurls boring thunderbolt at him, rather than teleport away and there's nothing he can do.

Mary McSue Ciri takes the cake. In danger? Just teleport into another dimension lol. She's literally Deus Ex Machina box ready to be open anytime. Imlerith won battle of Kaer Morhen and about to kill Geralt? Deus Ex Machina. You could say that in story Ciri couldn't control her power but you know who can? The writer. It is an EZ Deus Ex Machina tool for everytime the writer writes the story to a corner.

I would like the series better if they tone down the high magic fantasy a notch. Make it grittier and more in line with what WItchering around is all about. How come a dude roided on potions and mutagens can be a force in witcher world if there's sorceres who can teleport a whole army 1000 ft to the air, or teleport behind you Mary sue who can assassinate almost everyone without a trace.

>How come a dude roided on potions and mutagens can be a force in witcher world
but gerald ISN'T a force

also much of what to say about mages is very exaggerated, have u played the other gayms or read the novels?

I played the games but not read the novels. The teleportation as depicted in game is really inconsistent. Triss whole story is that she wanted mages out of Novigrad. She can teleport, she's shown to be able to teleport at least one person with her, why can't she teleport them one by one to Kovir, rather than coming up with contrived plan to do sewer rat extermination, to get money, to get a boat, and send the mages refugee on a boat?

I think sorceres power should be tuned down a bit, magic elves nonsense should be tuned down, at least the one that depicted in game (not sure about books).

Reminder that if Blood and Wine was GOTY eligible it would've won more awards than all FromShit combined

If Ciri teleported to Cyberpunk77 world, why can't she take one of the laser guns and shoot Eredin in the face? How is Eredin a threat in Cyberpunk77 world? Lol bunch of edgelord elves wearing SKULL(TM) dark armor, here's some laser gun. Ciri should've just jump franchises and be Cyberpunk 77 character