Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: IMG_6977.jpg (1920x1075, 551K)

Leon, since he refused to bang her hoping that he might bang Ada one day.

White roastie BTFO

Neither.
Leon's hot as fuck, so Ashley wanting to fuck him was completely understandable.
Ashley's also hot, but Leon knows that fucking the president's daughter when you're supposed to be rescuing her from spic cultists is not a good idea.

He was probably sick of this bitch by the end of it and wanted to GTFO away from her as soon as possible

Ashley for being a fag

LEON!

Fags in general.

Nobody.
Ashely is a horny girl who wants chad Leon
Leon is a professional and realizes that his position doesn't allow him to bang him until the mission is over.

Nigga, did you just say what I tried to say but smarter?

When I was a teenager I didn't understand why he didn't bang the big titty schoolgirl. Now that I'm older, I understand.

Leon for not spreading his aryan seed into as many bitches and hoes in the RE universe as possible. I mean, there's a zombie outbreak every day, there must be a decrease in the human population, leon needs to get in on the game here.

I can't imagine the president being too happy if Leon fucked his daughter while on a mission.

Neither. She was a consenting adult fully within her rights to proposition him. And he was fully within his own rights to refuse in order to protect his reputation and his career.

Those ears.

It's cute and a charm point.

Leon is the most insufferable amalgam of JRPG protag tropes condensed into a single character. Asexual to the point of retardation, except as it pertains to the Chinese Charlie's Angel. Keeps sporting a hair cut that would be impossible to pull off at 40 years of age, and seems to always be surrounded by the episodic, superfluous girl of the month in every new iteration he's in. Capcom has an annoying habit of inserting new females and characters and just completely ignore enhancing the ones already there. For reference, please look up DMC 5 on google. Keywords: Tattoo, Jewish, Redneck, Skank

Attached: themosthandsomeguyintheroom.jpg.jpg (140x155, 11K)

>sticking your dick in a thot armed with ballistics
Psh, no way fag.

Jug ears aren't cute. I'm sorry your mother lied to you, but you have to know.

Attached: 1558260627652.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Will nuLeon make the same choice?

Attached: Copy that. Securing.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

they can't be possibly thinking of remaking 4
you don't touch a masterpiece

2 was a masterpiece, too, though.
IF there's a RE4make, I'd want it to be RE3.5, but fully realized. That way everyone's happy. People who love the original have that version forever and those who were butthurt about the change in direction get something different

Her monkey ass, thinking she's anywhere near worthy of Leon's seed.

Ashley of course

Attached: 1559171186656.png (607x408, 328K)