Recently got a switch now that I've played through Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey what should I get next?

Recently got a switch now that I've played through Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey what should I get next?

Attached: switch.png (1024x1024, 37K)

XBC2
Sonic Mania Plus
Hollow Knight
Tales of Vesperia

hack it

>bought a switch recently
>don't want to shill out £50 for a 3 year old game digital version
why the fuck does Nintendo get a free pass for this jewish bullshit
Digital should be fucking cheaper because there is no production costs

mahjong

Downwell
Enter the Gungeon
Hollow Knight

if you're into fighting games, Smash Ultimate, the online 1v1 is great (though you might still enjoy it for the single player)
Mario Rabbids if you're into Xcom
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 if you're into Xenoblade
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Hyrule Warriors DE

a refund.

Then don't get it digitally or wait for the next sale you fuckwit.

Persona 5

> Xc2

Only he is an underage virgin that has no friends and never played a jrpg

The rest you can play it for almost free on PC. Nintendo sells all those awful ports at 60 plus tip

>BBUT ON PC THEY ARE FREE
You are the part of the problem.

Attached: switch games as of mar 2019.jpg (2840x2128, 2.73M)

production cost isnt the only reason you pay for something. there also has to be incentive. its business after all, not a charity for gamers. "Gamer Aid". Please donate to nintendo, so we can give starving poor gamers free games today!

ty for suggestions any more are welcome

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL US WHICH ONES YOU ARE CONSIDERING TO BUY REEEEEEEE

Buyer's remorse.

>multiplats
>doesn't include BotW, Mario Kart 8, Bayo 2, Dong Freeze, Octopath Traveler now, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors

I'm thinking maybe splatoon 2 or donkey kong tropical freeze. Is kirby star allies any good? Most of the indie games I already have on PC. As for super smash brothers, I think I've played too much of it to really want to get another one.

>the online 1v1 is great (though you might still enjoy it for the single player)
jesus christ man what are you talking about

what do you mean? I was very clearly talking about Smash

Attached: social-image.jpg (1200x1200, 327K)

you played the whole switch library you can sell it now

Splatoon 2
Mario + Rabbids

Xenoblade 2 is a great jrpg. It reminds me of the old school snes rpg days where everything felt new. There are a few things I don't like, merc missions, low res in handheld mode and having to change blades all the time for field skills, but it's great so far