SING US A SHANTY!

SING US A SHANTY!

Attached: 1459655923444.jpg (1696x965, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvyG2NrS1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D7tJELpDfKU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0
youtube.com/watch?v=FUyIG3jXTwg
youtu.be/wY1fUAPYH3M
vocaroo.com/i/s1dH2WCl6ccN
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=atumHTucDLU
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=gtdnJBQyQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/8JDkdc246QQ?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=9rz0cv0cLpc
youtube.com/watch?v=y1G8NsAxCC0
youtube.com/watch?v=IzM067mmIgY
youtube.com/watch?v=xbRPENFOiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=BJhF0L7pfo8&t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3MCYeGXCQ
gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-pirate-game-skull-and-bones-not-coming-to-/1100-6466914/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vyxZsXZZqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh poor old Stormy's dead and gone.

god black flag was perfect

shame about the assassins creed part

>god black flag was perfect
Not remotely.

Attached: 27918e7uig.jpg (220x220, 13K)

OOOOOH
who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

It wasn't perfect precisely because of the Assassin's Creed part. Black Flag was an excellent pirate game stapled to a really shitty Assassin's Creed game. Anything that wasn't fun pirate boat adventures was a fucking chore, mostly because it was almost exclusively tailing missions.

It doesn't matter how perfect your outfit is if you're dragging toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

>Ashanti
Those days have come and gone. I want a game like Saints Row but set during the early Y2K era
youtube.com/watch?v=VpvyG2NrS1Y

Black Flag should have been spun off into its own series entirely about pirates

you can still keep the asscreed style gameplay - it works well for climbing the sails and shit

[Spanish_Ladies.mp3 starts playing]

Can we stop talking about black flag and just sing some shanties?

LEAVE HER JOHNNY LEAVE HER

NOW WE'RE READY TO SAIL FOR THE HORN

I agree. There's too few good pirate games.

TOMORROW YOU WILL GET YOUR PAY

This shanty made me feel bittersweet and nostalgic about a place I've never been to. Hearing it when the sun is setting over calm waters was an experience.

WEIGH HEY ROLL AND GO

Where the FUCK is Skull and Bones?

COME ON YOU YOUNG SAILOR MEN LISTEN TO ME

One thing I would have liked is the ability to build up a small fleet of your own, and be able to swap ships back at your home island.

Sometimes a man just wants to sail a schooner or a little sloop, you know?

CAUSE IT'S WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY WEATHER
BUT WHEN THE WIND BLOWS WE'RE ALL TOGETHER

Then up jumps the shark with his nine rows of teeth. Saying, You eat the dough boys, and I'll eat the beef!

youtube.com/watch?v=D7tJELpDfKU

COME ALL YOU YOUNG SAILORMEN, LISTEN TO ME
I'LL SING YOU A SONG OF THE FISH IN THE SEA

AND IT'S WINDY WEATHER, BOYS, STORMY WEATHER BOYS
WHEN THE WIND BLOWS, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER BOYS

Attached: 1529938119412.jpg (400x400, 20K)

BLOW YE WINDS WESTERLY, BLOW YE WINDS BLOW,
JOLLYSOU'WESTER, BOYS, STEADY SHE GOEEEEESSS

Attached: IMG_20190505_233204.jpg (240x196, 6K)

WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR

EARLY IN THE MOOOORNING

>ywn sing shanties with your pirate bros

I want to die now.

OF ALL THE MONEY THAT E'ER I HAD
I SPENT IT IN GOOD COMPANY

youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0

IT'S A DAMN TOUGH LIFE
FULL OF TOIL AND STRIFE
WE WHALER MEN UNDERGOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=FUyIG3jXTwg

On the other hand...
>ywn get sodomized by your pirate bros

Black Flag didn't include the best of all
youtu.be/wY1fUAPYH3M

best asscreed game by far don't @ me

o-ok

vocaroo.com/i/s1dH2WCl6ccN

Attached: 332636-332637-red-pirate-outfit[1].jpg (800x800, 61K)

best shanty coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

nice

i always play this in my britain eu4 games

I used to work as a baggage handler/ramp agent for an airline, and singing shanties during loading and offloading would have made everything much easier.

WAAAAAY DOWN IN CUBA,
WAAAAAY DOWN IN CUBA

Attached: 54178.png (563x585, 70K)

>ywn be Anne Bonny and get gang banged by your crew

The original for this is shanty-kino

THE RING DANG DO NOW WHAT IS THAT?

Whiskey be my Rue-I-En!!!

GET OFF MY ASS YA WEE BITTY FUCK
IF I PULL OUT THE CLAYMORE YER SHIT OUTTA LUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=gtdnJBQyQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/8JDkdc246QQ?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

The original for this is shanty-kino

LOWLANDS
LOWLANDS AWAAAAYYY, ME JOHN!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-41-02.jpg (854x480, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9rz0cv0cLpc
GODDAMN THEM ALL, I WAS TOLD WE'D SAIL THE SEAS FOR AMERICAN GOLD WE'D FIRE NO GUNS, SHED NO TEAAAARS

shoutout to my man holding his notes on the far left

NOW I'M A BROKEN MAN ON A HALIFAX PIER
THE LAST OF BARRETT'S PRIVATEERS

agreed
black flag 2 hideo kojima plz

What will we do with a drunken sailor early in the morning
Jam the harpoon up his pee hole!

DO MY JOHNNY BOKER THE CAPTAIN IS A ROVER

LEAVE 'ER JOHNNY LEAVE 'ER

Attached: 1537998353922.gif (260x281, 178K)

FOR THE VOYAGE IS LONG AND THE WINDS DON'T BLOW
AND IT'S TIME FOR US TO LEAVE 'ER

God I loved the sailing stuff in Black Flag. 100%'ed it, but did the minimum possible of the rest of the game. Why isn't that a game in itself?

I have a friend that unironically listens to shanties and plays them in the car and I'm happy he enjoys it and all but sometimes it's hard to hold back the WINCE.

Attached: king reaction manga.jpg (2033x2857, 1.9M)

didnt ubisoft announced that pirate game? its called skull and skeletons iirc

yeah but it ain't no Black Flag 2

all they got was "people like pirates" not "people like this specific version of pirates"

That's a lie
That's a lie
That's a lie lie lie!

>doesn't like to sing shanties with his matey
fucking landlubber

Attached: 335639.png (633x874, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y1G8NsAxCC0

On the topic of pirate games, is Sea of Thieves any good if I'm into big open spaces to fuck around in and explore?
I saw a used copy going for $15, so I wouldn't have to spend much

Sea of Thieves sucks unfortunately

AFAIK this has been effectively canceled so it can be retooled into a free to play microtransaction shitshow.

WE ARE OUTWARD BOUND FOR KINGSTON TOWN WITH A HEAVE-O HAUL.

Attached: Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™2019-5-29-5-44-13.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

BE BRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS

>Crew management
>Buying food and supplies for the ship
>Hunting for food
>Climbing and sneaking through forts and blowing up gunpowder
>Making off with booty.

>Ubisoft didn't take the fucking hint and give us a pure pirate game

Attached: 1546541686633.jpg (1024x802, 52K)

>option to choose from multiple ships
>multiple possible hideouts that can be built up
>custom shanty playlists

Also more merchant type stuff, like buying and selling trade goods in various ports. Make it like a Caribbean version of Freelancer. Just you, your ship, your crew, and the open sea.

PUT HIM IN THE BRIG UNTIL HIS SOBER

EARLY IN THE MOOOORNING

Aren't they developing a pirate game exactly like Black Flag, except without the Assassin's Creed elements?
It was either them or someone else, I saw it last E3

Attached: 1390080840820.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

You might be thinking of Sea of Thieves.

Just searched it up and found it, it's called Skull and Bones
youtube.com/watch?v=IzM067mmIgY

Attached: 1505603721078.gif (343x328, 2.13M)

I'd rather something closer to Black Flag, where you can go ashore and climb around the ship and fight hand to hand and stuff. This looks way too arcadey.

All they need to do is remove the Assassin's Creed story and mission cancer.

I still can't believe they made fucking ship steal sections complete with vision cones and shit, like you can sail up to within 30' of some huge navy ship that is actively hunting for pirates but it's okay because you're not in front of it and clearly not a single person on the whole boat is looking backwards or anything.

Consider my dick officially erect.

Attached: VigilantHighlevelClownanemonefish.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

It's called Skull and Bones, it's not really close to the same. They doubled down on the ship combat rather than understanding it was the entire package that enticed people, not just ships fighting ships. Apparently you'll be able to wander around on foot or something but it's not going to be like it was in Black Flag where you go find stuff, it's more like that hub area in Sea of Thieves.

Do what you want, cause a pirate is free

Attached: 1525160377258.gif (221x169, 37K)

I dreamed a dream, the other night...

a necessary evil
if it was anything like the real high seas they'd spot you instantly from literal miles away and the only way you'd be able to capture a ship is to do it the old fashioned way - fly fake colors, pretend you're a merchant ship in distress

gameplay wise it just wouldn't have worked

The truth is that you're going to have vision cones on some level, that's just how the AI has to work. The question is how far the AI should be able to see you, and recognize you as a threat.

In a good pirate game, that mechanic should have been switching out flags at various points. Different types of pirate flags give your crew various buffs, and flags of different nations have the potential to aggro other nations (like, let's say, if the French and English are at war; you might need to keep switching between the two flags if you're trying to sneak through a zone that is contested by both of those nations). There is the potential to actually give players a fair chance at an AI that can see as far as the player can, especially if your crew helps give you "SHIP SIGHTED, BEARING BRITISH COLORS!" warnings ahead of time.

However, that's probably never gonna happen, because major companies playtest these games to mediocrity. We all remember the antlion maze in HL2:E2.

Fucking hell, Ubisoft just can't fucking get it right.

They’re making a game that is literally all the pirate parts of black flag, skull and bones

As has been said already in the thread - it's JUST the ship combat. They missed that people liked the whole package of Black Flag, not just the ship to ship combat.

It's nothing like what a proper sequel to Black Flag should be.

WE'VE GOT US A MAP (A MAP)
TO LEAD US TO A HIDDEN BOX

THAT'S ALL LOCKED UP WITH LOCKS
AND BURIED DEEP AWAY

It's not great but it's better now, at release it was a 6 but the Anniversary update bumped it up to an 8

At the very least the sight range could have been 5x what it was. The whole concept of open ocean stealth is retarded in the first place, just because it's an Ass Creed game doesn't mean you have to cram sneaking missions into literally every aspect of it.
The game would have benefited from some more interaction mechanics between ships anyway. Let you fly false colors to get close to them, let you pretend to have a fire on board to draw them in, even just be faster than them and run them down while taking potshots with your chase guns. As it was the whole thing just devolved into turning in circles around each other mashing the cannon and bomb buttons at the right time immediately every time you encounter an enemy.

Would it be worth getting it for $15?
Also can you play it by yourself or do you have to get Gold in order to play it?

COME ON FEEL THE NOISE
GIRLS ROCK YOUR BOYS

One problem with a direct sequel to Black Flag is that the golden age of piracy only lasted a scant few years and the first game takes you through practically the entire thing. You meet every big historical name, and see them die.

Nobody wants an Assassins Creed: Black Flag sequel. We want a Black Flag sequel. Just Black Flag. Unconnected from the Assassin's Creed games, but with the same mechanics along with improvements to the pirate and ship management aspects.

Well yes, that could be done easily then
too bad they just didn't get the memo

Oooh, the year was 1778
How i wish i was in Sherbrooke now

youtube.com/watch?v=xbRPENFOiN0

A LETTER OF MARQUEE FROM THE KING

TO THE SCUMMIEST VESSEL I'D EVER SEEN

GOD DAMN THEM ALL

Why are Welshmen cursed anyway? And why did Ubi relegate the important events of Edward's life to the fucking novel? And why does he plow with two plows? And the most important question of them all, how many sheep did Edward fuck?

cheer up, sing along you kvetching pussy

LOOOOOOOOOOOW LAAANDS

LOW LAAAANDS AWAAAAAYYY

ME JHON

Attached: 20190122_231943.png (500x411, 277K)

Only playable for more than a few days if you have friends, in my experience. The content is super limited to just the same quests over and over. There is also a campaign but it does not expand on the gameplay in a really significant way.

The sailing mechanics are very comfy though.

do people actually like black flag as a pirate game? it was very limited and arcade as fuck and didn't real sell the fantasy of being a pirate apart from sea shanties. the ass creed parts were so shit but most of the sailing was too in retrospect, barely any memorable moments in all the time I played it.

I heavily enjoyed it, despite its shallowness. Sometimes you have to make your own fun and just play pretend. It sounds pathetic, and kind of is, but absent a better pirate game that's just how it has to be.

>We all remember the antlion maze in HL2:E2.
Ubisoft are the worst for it though, all their game uis have so many arrows and reminders of what you should be doing that it's almost impossible not to be going in the wrong direction

OUR BOOTS AND OUR CLOTHES BOYS ARE ALL IN THE PAWN

>the entire Pirates of the Caribbean world in Kingdom Hearts 3 is basically a barebones mini version of black flag
that was fun

WHISKEY IS THE LIFE OF MAN

I’m with you on this one , the mechanics are bare minimum but those matches where you get in a good battle and you feel like a pirate is well worth it

WHISKEY
JOHNNY
OH WHISKEY IS THE LIFE OF MAN
WHISKEY FOR MY JOHNNY-O
I DRINK WHISKEY WHEN I CAN
WHISKEY
JOHNNY
I DRINK IT OUT OF AN OLD TIN CAN
WHISKEY FOR MY JOHNNY-O

I hear ye
sometimes Id just sail to one of the tiny uncharted islands ,stand by the lone coconut tree and watch the sun set below the horizon

I did this too. I spent a ridiculous amount of time just perched atop the mast watching ships go by, or at the overlook of my island watching the daily life of me hearties

youtube.com/watch?v=BJhF0L7pfo8&t=49s

Attached: Capt'_Arnav.png (244x598, 27K)

RUNNIN' DOWN TO CUBA WITH A LOAD OF SUGAR

WEIGH ME BOYS TO CUBA

this is the best shanty in black flag

Attached: marvelous.png (387x420, 217K)

>ship controls and combat is the most casual arcade shit you could imagine
>ship customization is barebones as fuck
>upgrading your ship turns its cannons gold like it's some nigger's pimp my ride episode
>crew is just a resource like wood or gold, no unique characters to recruit or interact with and therefore no attachment to them
>looting a ship gets old after the first 5 times, and you need to do it like 500 more times to level up
>notoriety is just a cheap GTA wanted level knockoff instead of your character/ship actually gaining fame and recognition in the region
>you actually have a fleet but you never see them
Shame about the pirate part too.

People just collectively ignore the AC parts, though. It's not like they're just THERE because all the on-foot sections are horrendous pile of "trail this dude and stay within eavesdrop range". It's like they had no idea what pirates would do on foot.

MAKE HER RUN YOU LIME JUICE SQUEEZES

I know that both of you probably mean that Assassin's Creed is inherently shit and made the game worse, but as a fan of what the series once was, I think it was actually one of the best in the series at being an AC game, at least in most regards.

I WAS TOLD WE'D CRUISE THE SEAS FOR AMERICAN GOLD, WE'D FIRE NO GUNS
SHED NO TEEEARS

What the fuck? Why wasn't that a bigger of a thing instead of some stupid lesbians kissing?

I wish there was a Davy Jones easter egg in the game
like sometimes you will see a bright green flash just as the sun sets
or was there a similar easter egg in the game?
I don't remember

Black Flag isn't a good AC game at all, in fact the AC parts are objectively the worst parts about it and everything that has nothing to do with AC in Black Flag is fucking amazing.
>this final scene
Edward should never have gotten wrapped up in the Ass-Temp War. It should have just been his story of greed, ambition, hedonism, and the mortal thrill of anarchy before it all came crashing down.

Attached: assassins_creed_4_black_flag_final_song_ending.jpg (800x414, 219K)

Yeah and its some MP only shit that nobody fucking asked for

NOW I'M A BROKEN MAN ON A HALIFAX PIER
THE LAST OF BARRET'S PRIVATEERS

Not that I know of. I kept hoping to run into a sea monster or something.

I'm not necessarily saying it wouldn't have been better as a pure pirate game. I do think that the general structure of assassinations, to a degree the combat and certainly the moral ambiguity of the story make it one of the better games in the series at being an AC game. The Ezio games were way too linear and black and white (Revelations to a much lesser extent) and 3 had a broken stealth system.

I should probably add that what I mean by being "AC-like" is something closer to what AC1 attempted to do. I guess considering how different most of the games are, that isn't the standard for the series anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3MCYeGXCQ

I kind of like how in the real-world segments you are a person who works for a soulless corporation that churns out annual VR adventures - with your current pirate project being rushed to a deadline.

You can find e-mails between the boss and other employees where they are asking him if they can maybe do something a little more intellectual
>It's always violence and war. What if we tried a story about a famous painter, or even a victorian court drama?
>Reply: That's stupid Sharon, we sell adventures. Sex sells. Violence sells. Tie your victorian idea into jack the ripper and maybe I'd consider it.

I miss them

Attached: AC4BFSP 2013-12-07 23-07-47-99.jpg (1680x1050, 664K)

>this final scene
I still don't get why everyone thinks it's so amazing. Thatch is around for about two or three missions at most and he's only somewhat in them (He teaches you the diving bell, then you get to use his ship, and then it's that one island and that's it), you see Stede a couple times and then find out he dies off screen and you just happen to find his body during Mary's escape, the other three guys are in less than a handful of missions at best with the crazy one being the best out of the lot, and Mary is the only one who even gets any sort of characterization. The song was great, don't get me wrong, and so was Edward's regret at the situation, but I only really felt anything for Mary and Stede because they were actually around for a decent amount of time and Stede had a good self-destructive sense of humor.

Adewale is honestly the most interesting pirate in the entire game and that's simply because Edward started going mad without any of his crew knowing or understanding why.

I agree to a certain degree. It's just that AssCreed carries with it certain absolutely horrendous elements like the forced 'stay in stealth while listening to cutscene exposition you don't care about' and 'FREEDOM VS ORDER, WOW SUCH A DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL CONFLICT' that is just repeated over and over again until you just fucking hate the Assassins and Templars equally. Assassination missions in and of themselves aren't so bad, as they're kind of like open ended puzzles that you can resolve through whatever tools you see fit (or, more cynically, whatever tools you're ALLOWED to use at that point in the game). But the Assassins themselves are cancer. Fuck them, and fuck their storyline. I used to like Apples of Eden and the First Civilization, but I just don't care anymore. That whole story was cool in the first few games, but now it's worn out its welcome and will never go anywhere. It'll always be the same status quo of the Assassins as the plucky resistance and the Templars as the 'ostensibly benevolent but misguided and often psychotically cruel' dictator-wannabes.

The franchise of Assassin's Creed needs to free itself from all that. If it was just about exploring different historical periods, and focus on bringing the unique aspects of each historical period to life through the gameplay mechanics, then it'd be a much better franchise. But after having skipped Unity and Origins, I turn around and find that Odessey has you fighting mythological monsters in it. What the fuck?

reminds me of this
ac4 was a 2013 game

Attached: Cap.png (725x529, 633K)

>cutting out based Stede Bonnet
For shame.

I liked the soulless corporate written animus databse and the emails bickering about shit in passive aggressive ways much more than "le funny british man writing history"

AC3 was pretty bad but black flag was the game I dropped midway and made me never came back to the series. I guess we agree that it shouldn't have been an AC game.

I also kind of felt like all those emails were a backhanded way of satirizing corporate politics at Ubisoft.

Fucking prophetic

haha holy shit I forgot about that

I actually like AC3 to a certain extent. Conner is 100% the problem of that game. Making your main character a retard who ruins everything, and then calling the resulting story a 'tragedy' is never a good idea.

oh god

Pretty much

>Boss, this building was built a century after the game's setting. Why are we including it
>We're making a game where you can climb buildings. Shut up and do your job.
And I like the chirper sock puppet that chips in with dumb "let's get up and go team!" shit

You guys who liked Black Flag played Rogue too right?

It was pretty good

I prefer Rogue to BF because its more comfy

Jesus Christ. Memes into dreams.

Attached: 1355542733942.jpg (344x335, 28K)

Yeah. The arctic setting was pretty neat and it had more shanties which makes it worth a buy when it's on sale. The ship was a shitty design though and the river valley map triggered by geography nerd. Story is ehhhhh.

Sailing the frozen north is pretty great I must admit

You're not wrong, but really, the main overarching story ended with 3, so it's kind of pointless at this point. And yeah, I wouldn't mind if it had become more like that, though what I wanted most from it was to do more like 1 and really make me feel like an assassin. That's one of the reasons why I actually liked Unity. It actually did much of what AC1 tried to do. Also, it actually showed both the Assassin's and Templars as being about equally right and wrong in their own ways.
Now the series has just turned into some generic action RPG with a historical backdrop.

BE BRAVE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Fuck, whatever one might think about Assassin's Creed, that ending was a masterpiece.

>Connor does nothing but bitch at Achilles the entire game.
>Has the audacity to say that Achilles has done nothing for him when he's not only sheltered and clothed him but also fed and trained him for well over a decade without seeing anything in return until like 15 years later while also putting his life on the line if Haytham decided to just check in on him.
>Connor sides with Washington after he finds out Washington is the one who burned his tribe to the ground and that the Templars were just there to warn them because of Haytham's love for his wife and son.
>Still goes off to kill CHARLES LEE.
I get it's because Connor realized he'd rather support freedom even if it means backing a horrible man rather than what the Templars were after even if the other man was "innocent", but it's still annoying to think about.

Rogue's got nicer islands, the Puckle Gun is so silly, and the legendary ships are pretty rough compared to BF, but the icebergs halting shanties pissed me off and the story itself plus the characters were terrible. I will still never understand how no one at all checked in on Shay after not seeing him for potentially years just because he got pissed.

Attached: 1431063394431.jpg (500x500, 136K)

>they literally did tie their Victorian story to Jack with a DLC
I'm convinced the modern parts are just Ubisoft employees venting about working on AssCreed games

>Also, it actually showed both the Assassin's and Templars as being about equally right and wrong in their own ways.
I know, and I enjoyed that aspect as well. At first. But you need to go somewhere with their conflict. You can't just have them be at each other's throats in the exact same way, again and again for ten fucking games. It'd be like if Kratos was always at war with the Gods of Olympus, and could never actually kill them all because a new group just popped up every new game. "Oh good job at killing Zeus, but have you killed Rhea yet? No? Well, you will this game! And next game you'll get to kill Jupiter! He's like Zeus, but from Rome!" It doesn't just get old, it gets incestuous.

Find a new fucking conflict.

telling people that plants with estrogen will turn you estrogenic is political now

After Desmond died, it's just been employees articulating how much they hate their jobs and that's more interesting than the shit before hand.

To be fair, Jack the Ripper is actually the perfect framing device for a gritty Victorian game. The murders illuminate everything that was going wrong with Whitechapel, and Victorian society as a whole, and resulted in various social reforms that basically made those sorts of murders less easy to commit without getting caught. Add a few streetlights, clean up ghettos and boarding houses, get prostitutes off the streets, and suddenly no more Jack the Ripper.

I wonder if Ubisoft is gonna go back and patch that bit of text out at some point.

It's not human estrogen it should be fiiiinnnnnneeeeeeee. Remember that it was her turn and borders should be abolished *sips*

jack the ripper dlc of syndicate was pretty good
seeing the older and more mature twins was a nice experience

This is the only thing I'm looking forward to from Ubisoft's E3 conference this year.

Are the last songs really shanties?

Ubisoft is an odd company. One game they go full on "SJW." and then the next they make a game where those sorts of people hate.

gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-pirate-game-skull-and-bones-not-coming-to-/1100-6466914/

Sure. Its on the streelights the account to solve crimes. Its all on cleaning up ghettos, boarding houses and whores would not be a problem, thats why it was a shock when someone started to kill them.

It's made up of a bunch of lesser subbranches, that's the explanation. Corporate hands out various commands ("THIS GAME MUST BE AT LEAST 25% FRENCH-CANADIAN!") and then fucks off.

But nobody cared about the conditions in Whitechapel until Jack the Ripper. The media circus around the killings generated public support for reform.

The problem is they've backed themselves into a corner from both sides.
On one hand you can't do modern day because it means you won't be focusing on the historical aspect as much, you will need to hamfist reasons as to why you need to go in the Animus, you've already established the Templars are basically gods at locating and then decimating Assassin holdouts. I mean hell, have you read some of the entries in either AC:B or AC:R? Berg alone took a handful of people and completely slaughtered multiple Assassin hideouts, he's the reason the Italian one is defunct. They're also constantly on the tails of Shaun and Rebecca and the Abstergo Games things aren't really having a high turnover rate for the Assassins as far as we've seen. You also run into the problem of Watch_Dogs existing, ctOS existing, Aiden Pierce and the guy from 2 running around, and Abstergo essentially owning the entire planet and surveiling it 24/7.
On the other hand you have the historical aspect which has already been established as Templars vs Assassins from the very start so they will always be involved because they're always there from the highest positions to even the lowest positions to rule over the underclass (Or they kill the underclass as seen with 3 with the Boston Fire + Anthrax blankets being done by the Templars to kill off the homeless).

You would essentially have to kill off all of Abstergo, all of the Templars, all of the remaining Assassins, and then you'd basically just be left with Watch_Dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vyxZsXZZqU

The Deeeeevil's Roar...

Disgusting.

Goddamn this makes me want to plunder

Attached: 1520184807720.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

BE BRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS

I THOUGHT I HEARD THE OLD MAN SAY
LEAVE HER JOHNNY LEAVE HER

PORT ROYALE THEY GOT MORGAN,
AND CAROLINAS THEY GOT TEACH,
AND IN THE CHANNEL OF KINGSTON BAY WE GOT A SHIP CALLED THE DEVIL'S REACH

Most of these points aren’t even that big of a deal.
>too arcadey
As opposed to fucking what? PotBS?