Here's your gaming laptop, bro!

>here's your gaming laptop, bro!
theverge.com/2019/5/28/18637761/intel-honeycomb-glacier-gaming-laptop-exclusive-dual-screen-hinge-tobii-eye-tracking

Attached: vpavic_190516_3439_0152[1].jpg (1280x800, 75K)

if you own a "gaming" laptop you are retarded. dont @ me.

That's actually pretty sweet, decent way of doing a dual monitor setup for a portable laptop as well.

It has its market or else people would stop making them.

But for an average person building a PC is always better.

Agreed. That looks neat as fuck

That’s actually a great idea. Looking forward to this.

>It has its market or else people would stop making them.
yes. their market is retarded people. they dont stop making them because unfortunately we havent run out of retards just yet.

>linking the verge

Attached: 1555596207667.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

So basically a 3ds laptop. Neat.

Too bad this screams planned obsolescence with the bottom screen hinges.

>just vote with your clicks wallet

Seems like a lot of weight is being placed on the bottom hinge. I think a support or something would make me more confident in it. Cool idea though.

>zenbook
That's a normal laptop aimed for graphic designers or artists. Then again CSGO doesn't require much to run.

Yeah, looks nice, but it probably won't live for long

If you own a "gaming" anything you are retarded

And it could be fixed easy by increasing bezel and hinge size but why do that when you can sell a product that will break and make people get a new one.

this looks great

good luck getting non-gayming mouse with good sensor

I use a gaming laptop and I have no tower. Thank god, I enjoy my life. No big fucking clunk sitting under the table. Gaming when and where I want, without shitty console limitations :) my god are tower users retarded

@

bruh

Attached: lenovo_dual_screen.jpg (660x440, 119K)

they have one that doesn't look like it's five openings from a hinge failure

Attached: file.png (1092x614, 424K)

gaming on the couch, gaming in bed, travelling with all your games in the summer

this is bait, nobody fall for it

Unlike socially awkward unemployable neckbeards some people have lives and are on the go. A laptop that can handle games at 1080p on high settings is a perfect fit. Some people don't need a 1080ti to make up for their tiny cock.

Pretty sure laptops with a 1660Ti or even a 2060 aren't that expensive anymore.

Attached: 1436341975991.png (516x440, 157K)

If you make this with the top hinge being able to twist around into tablet mode or make it removable, it would be the most versatile setup ever. Also use the screen ratio that the Surface Books use for more vertical space. Would be the absolute peak of versatility.

Eye tracking would be an awesome feature to have if only the fucking megacorps didn't datamine it.