Alright, real talk

alright, real talk
who the fuck thought this was a good idea? does anyone actually like this haircut? Why is this showing up in almost every western game? it's fucking ridiculous, they hired concept artists to come up with this

Attached: 1558358555466m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=l8jmQVfcEn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use that haircut everytime. Even on males.

its such a non-issue

having ugly main characters is an issue

>The main demographic for Cyberpunk is Liberals
>In order to attract their custom they create designs that appeal to said demographic

Simple enough for you user?

liberals don't even play games, red used to be so based

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 230K)

aint a weeb game user

Wow, incel much? Have sex.

I do

I agree its a shitty haircut but it fits the setting. That being said they better have some hair cuts that aren't fucking stupid or I'm gonna be upset.

Because it's a hairstyle that is currently popular so it makes sense for it to be in modern games. It's not even an issue since you can customize the hair. That's just the character they are using for promotional material since they think it fits the theme of the game best. I really don't understand people who get upset over shit like this. Can't you just take a second to think about something before looking like a dumbass on the internet?

It's hot.

Sometimes I find it appealing. Not in the instance pictured. Her giant fivehead and receding hairline really hurts it.

>triggered by punk haircuts in a cyberpunk game

Kill yourself, millennial.

Cool story bro but why should devs listen to you instead of doing whatever the fuck they want? Just shut up and take it like the cucksumer that you are.

it's a punk haircut in a punk game...it's also one of many, so there is choice.

>I don't like it = Ugly so I'll be a monumental bitch about it

Invest your time with something else, you fucking donut.

And you haven't noticed that the pic in the OP is a character creator and that you can change the haircut?
Oh wait, you are an outrage addicted moron, you do not play videogames.

their token black girl better be attractive and lightskin, those are my favorite

It's a 2013 fashion style only just making it into games, 'cause the stupid games industry is always 7 years behind on everything. They've only just, in the last few years, started using Synthwave for crying out fucking loud.

OP is a falseflagging tranny, nobody dislike thicc female Vee

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

H A V E
A A V E
V V V E
E E E E

that's what i've been saying cdpr got woke they fucked up compare thronebreaker sales to witcher 3 lmao

looks like a pretty in line with your average cyberpunk aesthetic to me.

>In this demo
Exactly, in the demo, not in the final game.

if it's just a custom haircut that you can get there's no problem, but if it's one of the main characters haircut it will look ridiculous in a couple years when this trend die, I've met 2 girls that fell for this meme, the hair keeps growing and you have to shave all the time, they lasted a week and now they're waiting it grow again

fake and literally gay

>thronebreaker
You mean this isometric piece of crap that got no advertising?
You actually expected this obsolete genre to sell as much as TW3?

Attached: 1532988047486.png (589x407, 566K)

It's hot as fuck. Get some taste.

Attached: rs_634x1024-140118163044-634.natalie-dormer-sh.jpg (634x1024, 84K)

why the fuck are they prioritizing gay shit in the demo i don't give a fuck if it's demo cdpr should show straight male v they still haven't shown straight male v ffs
>eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
it's fucking real

> it will look ridiculous in a couple years
Who the fuck cares?
And who the fuck cares about your blogpost?

You are just one of those stupid millennials who has so little purpose in life that you think it's wise to spend your time being outraged on the internet about a haircut in a videogame.

it sold like shit cause it's fucking woke yaaasss kween lol

Because it makes obese neckbeards angry?

Millenials are GOAT. Zoomers smd boomers smd

>unironically defending gay shit

>it will look ridiculous in a couple years when this trend die
The game is literally set 60 years in the future why would current trends determining if something is 'cool' or not matter?
Will you cunts grow a brain please?

I think a setting where the character could actually have implants and shit you plug into her head is one of the few times it actually makes perfect sense.

>it will look ridiculous in a couple years when this trend die
this is all haircuts tho

i'm with you, bro. it looks totally ridiculous.

Attached: f3503a066cb7e366e9d42d17f07f424b.jpg (370x500, 36K)

>if it's just a custom haircut that you can get there's no problem
So you know so little, not only about CP2077, but about games themselves, that you don't realize the pic in the OP is of a character creator?
There's a fucking option to change the hair right in that pic.
Hell, there's different faces right below that show different haircuts, you stupid idiot.

God, I can't wait for all millennials to die of cancer in their 40s so your pointless babbling ends.

Attached: 1553654158690.png (1022x576, 554K)

>it's fucking real
fucking

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

when the fuck are cdpr going to show straight male v

here's your cyberpunk game bros

Attached: worst-haircuts1-730x381.jpg (730x381, 65K)

Funny, because it's precisely millennials the kind that wear those stupid hairstyles.

Attached: pack of wild millennials.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

don't listen to the shills denying it i'm just trying to get the information out there

Hopefully never so you stay seething in these threads until the game comes out.
If Yea Forumseddit is angry, it means something good has happened, just like with Death Stranding.

>A demo shows that the character you're playing is gay
>Implying this has any impact on your actual character in the main game.

Let's all overreact

Attached: 10 int.png (303x311, 165K)

Whats the problem? If a cyberpunk game was released in the 90s with full character customization they probably would have had those hairstyles. I really dont see the point in seething over a haircut that is thematically accurate.

dude, lines around their eyes, now this is cyberpunk hahaha

>who the fuck thought this was a good idea
they thought it looked cyberpunky and futuristic

That fag has been spouting shit about "prioritizing gays" for weeks now.
Ignore him.

it shows that cdpr are fucking prioritizing female v and gay shit OVER STRAIGHT MALE V that impacts the fucking game if there's no straight male v content cause they spent all time and budget on gay shit nobody wants

well apparently they just make you gay without choosing, according to the article

>Capitalist-enforced homosexuality

Why is this kind of haircut being promoted in the last few years? It's always the shaved one side hair cut to go alone with that "bad bitch" attitude of theirs. Could not be more turned away from that shit it's disgusting.

No?
The article says that it's just for the demo.

I dislike her face more.

why the fuck is that prioritized over straight male i don't give a fuck if it's demo that's what they're deciding to show over straight male v

if it isn't in the character creation screen it isn't in the game

>cyberpunk
>literally a SJW fantasy
>WOW WHY IS EVERYONE A DEGENERATE HERE

Why do you keep tiptoe-ing around this fact?
It's not just for this game, this is what Cyberpunk is.
If you don't like cyberpunk, then just go away.
The game is going to sell as much as TW3 regardless of Yea Forums's irrelevant rants.

ya'll literally sound like old men, you realise?
it's real fuckin sad, desu.
ya'll young people. go out there and do some wild shit. shave half your head w/e piss off some grandad. do young people things.
/pol/ has turned all ya'll into literal boomers and it's just fuckin sad.

>videogame board
>"all right real talk, lets talk about a haircut"
Mods, clean this shit up.

Attached: 1540549247931.png (908x646, 942K)

What should be in the character creation screen?

every bitch ive seen with this not in a videogame just ends up looking like a god damn onion.

the original William Gibson Sprawl Trilogy had exactly ZERO gay relationships

There are absolutely ZERO source books written by Talsorian that mention gay shit.

we're not going to let you take cyberpunk from us too, tranny

why do you keep putting 'v' in your posts randomly you sperg? Imagine being so fragile that homosexuality turns you into a sputtering, boiling, weeping, frothing mess.

>IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FILLED WITH GAYS AND TRANNIES
>STRAIGHT MALES AREN'T CYBERPUNK
ffs lmao holy shit

>is this really popular? I keep seeing it around

unironically kill yourself

No?
Cyberpunk is about weirdos, misfits, scum.
You want to play as an upstanding citizen in this crap?
Fuck no, I want to kill as many civilians as I can, that's what cyberpunk is.

v is the name of protagonist you fucking retard i'm talking about the fucking game do you not even know what fucking game you're coming here to talk about retard

>>STRAIGHT MALES AREN'T CYBERPUNK
excellent work putting words in his mouth. You will fit right in here you the_donald fucknut.

the option to choose your fucking sexual orientation, retard

unironically based

>y'all
>y'all
>y'all
y'all post looks like a tourist from twitter

if the devs aren't giving you the option to actually be that, then that's what they are saying

are you stupid?

>the option to choose your fucking sexual orientation
What?
Not a single RPG EVER has included that.
You simply can flirt with anyone, and that will show what orientation you have.

Jesus fucking christ, it's more and more obvious that you politically-minded millennial scum don't play videogames, you just see them as a tool to push your dead ideologies.

then why the fuck are you arguing against cdpr showing straight male v that's what you fucks never answer why the fuck do you want them NOT TO SHOW STRAIGHT MALE

I hope they don't, your rage is hilarious.
It's going to be even more when the game comes out and sells a fuckload.

say that to someone irl and live a little.

ya'll fuckin pretending to be your grandpappy thinking you're some counterculture, but really ya'll out there wearing khakis and polos and embarrassing yourselves. sad fuckin state of affairs. start a fucking riot. burn some shit down.

fuck you and your oldfag shit, bruh.

Look man all hes saying is to shutup and rebel in the preapproved ways and be non-conforming like the other people are. How about you fuck off GRANDPA.

Attached: 1ccfa7c7a965012a185f7e6fd718136a.jpg (379x532, 52K)

that's called the "mental illness sideshave". the mental illness part is because it is both unattractive and asymmetric to an extreme, it's extreme asymmetry pointing to the mental inbalance of the people that has done it to themselves.

Americans are so annoying, everything is politics to them.

Attached: 1558173393188.gif (500x452, 987K)

It also says the girl is into anal.
Fucked a lot of chicks who looked like that.
Really easy.

>Getting upset over something that doesn't affect you at all
There must be a better use of your time

Why are /pol/tards so cringe bros? It’s so sad, yikes...

>politically-minded millennial scum don't play videogames, you just see them as a tool to push your dead ideologies.

yes, I'm totally the one who bitches about there being too many white male protags in gaming and writing articles about it, that's me, you totally got me

most games don't have "romance" options at all, because they are fucking stupid

If the demo is forcing your character to wake up with some dude after a mission WITHOUT PLAYER INPUT, then the devs are FORCING YOUR CHARACTER TO BE GAY

are you under the impression the full game will force you into a homosexual relationship? Would that make you uncomfortable? Do you need a binky? hmm? you need big momma to whip her tit out so you can suckle your tears away?
because it literally doesnt matter for the demo? Its a vertical slice they are giving away, who gives a shit what orientation you are for that? Obviously you do, but that probably has more to do with your repressed homosexuality that you cant deal with and insanity.
You literally cant handle being shown a homosexual couple in media without going to your Yea Forums hugbox and having a cry. Go look in a mirror you rotund, unwashed, cum-smelling goon.

>start a fucking riot. burn some shit down.
yes, burn your fucking house down with you in it, you purple haired piece of shit

god I can't wait until this civil war kicks off

JUST

The attempt to pretend you're being somehow more counterculture than people who participate in some form, however Milquetoast counterculture is astonishing.

How is making your character be gay any different than making your character be het?

Part of the head shaved tends to work in cyberpunk where it can make sense because of skull implants. When there's no justification and purely aesthetic, it's pretty shit though.

You are the one who knows so little about videogames that you talk about choosing sexual preferences in character creators.

>If the demo is forcing your character to wake up with some dude after a mission WITHOUT PLAYER INPUT
So you don't even know what a "demo" is, right?
You think "demo" means level or something isn't it?

With demo, they mean that gameplay, that video they showed, you will only end up waking up with that dude if you choose it before.
In that demo, that video, they chose to fuck that guy.

Clear?

My money is on hold right now, the lack of mods doesn't help

Attached: 11-1-2019 19.1.52 1.jpg (736x645, 171K)

I like it because:
1. It's so overused that it gives me rageboner.
2. It makes my peepee hard because of how degenerate it is, it's basically a fashion equivalent of double anal penetration beastiality.

Attached: zJVjRfdZCwY.jpg (768x960, 135K)

YES MOTHERFUCKER, THAT'S THE SPIRIT.

now go out and actually do it, keyboard warrior.

do some wild shit. do something new.
fucking anything. make some fucking culture.

seriously lmao what are you getting out of arguing against cdpr showing straight male v lol what's in it for you they don't show straight male content lol

>what's in it for you
Seeing you mad.

>are you under the impression the full game will force you into a homosexual relationship? Would that make you uncomfortable? Do you need a binky? hmm? you need big momma to whip her tit out so you can suckle your tears away?

parade all you want about how successful your cultural subversion has been, I don't care anymore.

At the end of the day CDPR just loses $60-$100 from a loyal fan and you feminist people can continue your extreme bullshit on everyone

>How is making your character be gay any different than making your character be het?
I made a post about choice, are you literally retarded or is this some kind of "X is a social construct, bro" argument?

They said they are releasing mod tools later, just not at launch.
Not like that will do anything, TW3 mods didn't do much.

In my opinion they shouldn't even bother with mod tools.

>PRIORITIZE GAY SHIT I NEED TO MAKE A Yea Forums POSTER MAD
lmao that's all in it for you you sure about that dumbass lmao

Go back to your shitty forum you gay fucking faggot.

>With demo, they mean that gameplay, that video they showed, you will only end up waking up with that dude if you choose it before.
>In that demo, that video, they chose to fuck that guy.
At what point in the demo from the first video did female V ever choose to fuck that guy?

fuck off boomer

Even if it IS a social construct, what does that matter? how is a social construct any less of a real thing? money is a social construct for fuck sake.

you sound like such a beta. can you even talk to women without spilling spaghetti everywhere? I'm guessing no you little sissy.

Imagine being this insecure with your sexuality that seeing a gay couple in a predetermined DEMO gets you this seething, just fucking imagine.

yeah, they say crazy is great for fucking

>At what point in the demo from the first video did female V ever choose to fuck that guy?
It's not shown because that bit is not part of the demo.
They literally explained this.

It's clear you do not actually care about videogames, you don't know about them, you are just here to be outraged like a filthy millennial.

post your address

>hurr durr he's mad I win da argument!

Did you watch it? She wakes up with that guy in her bed

Im arguing that it doesnt matter what they show in the demo because that wont be your experience when you play. Not that you would now that you have been FORCED I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SEE A GAY I CANT BELIEVE IT NOW MY SPERM WILL PRODUCE GAYS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN A GAYMAN
You being butthurt at witnessing queers is motivation enough to be honest.
>At the end of the day CDPR just loses $60-$100 from a loyal fan and you feminist people can continue your extreme bullshit on everyone
Apparently having to witness homosexuals is cultural subversion.
See you in the Media Create threads when it sells 10m units or whatever you poltard moron.
>gay fucking faggot.
isnt that a bit redundant? Go to school.

Yes, the angrier people on the internet the better.
There's no point in using the internet if its not to make people angry.

Cybersalt.

tfw balding so cant get any haircuts at all

but cyberpunk 2020 came out more than 25 years ago user. it already included the haircut in the official art.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-143354.jpg (1080x2160, 1.43M)

>you need big momma to whip her tit out so you can suck...

Ummm... YES?

Attached: 6-3-2019 15.3.58 1.jpg (263x174, 16K)

What a sight to behold

Attached: ACH.jpg (960x711, 91K)

holy shit you are fucking retarded SHE DID NOT CHOOSE THE POINT OF MY POST IS THAT THERE WAS NO CHOICE IT HAPPENED DIRECTLY AFTER A MISSION

>cdpr showing player choice
>don't show any choices
>show different relationships
>only fag male v not straight male v
lmao

SE13 7AA

come bruh. i'll give you the petrol myself.

how do you subscribe or follow posters on 4chennél?

Go and hang yourself gayboy

Sidecuts and undercuts both look gross, I already dislike overly close shaves in general but when mixed with different lengths it looks retarded in the same way as a mullet.

>zero gay shit

I just wanna go back bros

>cdpr showing player choice
>don't show any choices
Maybe because the game is too big and they didn't have time to show everything.
They literally said the mc only sleeps with that guy in that demo because he made that choice earlier.

>this entire thread
Is anyone here over the age of 16?
Even the way you type shows that you might be underage.

Good looking twinks are ok and a God's gift, Dykes are disgusting goblinos, literally Satan's spawn

when are they going to finally show straight male v they've had enough fucking time it's fucking stupid it's so fucking simple just show straight male v

You are so fucking retarded it hurts.
They literally said after that mission there was some down time so the player went out to bar, and hooked up with that guy for a one night stand, they just skipped that because ITS A FUCKING DEMO

That's not the same hairstyle at all. It's similar, but that one is infinitely better and had more design put into it

Because they skipped the part where she makes the choice, they already said so.
Then again, you are the same who talked about choosing your sexual orientation in character creation, so I doubt you are capable of understanding such complex videogames.

Go back tranny

Its either that or the dude is from like Alabama or some shit, that would explain the y’all posting so much

alright its clear you are actually just a crazy fuck at this point, now please go away.

What the fuck do I know?
Go ask CDPR.

No, it's a sidecut, it's the same crap.

This fucking guy is asking for homo trigger warnings

Attached: You.webm (880x495, 1.02M)

Shut the fuck up and join your ilk in death, you disgusting homosexual degenerate.

>complaining about the preset for a character who you can customize

imagine straight male protagonist being this fucking controversial lmao what the fuck happened to Yea Forums

>implying he even knows what a character creator is

>red used to be so based
no they weren't, fuck off cuck.

not that BR fag again

Give me ONE reason not to max Cool

It fits the setting in this instance.
But I agree that it isn’t always the case and looks hideous, take Andromeda for example.

Attached: E8AE5A50-2D04-4CB0-8B67-D84469A3BB85.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

you're not encouraging a mass shooting are you?

Attached: 1558682047102.png (622x768, 472K)

Have sex.

Yes user, you fucking figured it out them showing off the ability to be gay in a DEMO of a MASSIVE GAME is the same thing as not having a straight male protagonist option, you fucking nailed it dude

It's not controversial, it's just you are an autistic faggot who has been whining about this shit for weeks now.

you fucking retard it's not about the ability to be gay it's about EXCLUSIVELY SHOWING GAY MALE AND NOT SHOWING STRAIGHT MALE HOLY FUCKING SHIT

it isnt controversial. But demanding that you see a certain sexual orientation or the devs are ess jay dubya scum is some seriously bananaphone clown shoes nonsense. There are bigger things to worry about in your immediate vicinity. The furniture slowly moving towards your orbit for instance.

absolutely seething

>it's not controversial
>let's all defend gay shit and argue against showing straight male
seriously what the fuck are you getting out of it i just say cdpr should fucking show straight male v and you fucks jump up and say they shouldn't every fucking time what the fuck is in it for you

>seething
>when you've been whining for weeks

Seething.

user don't even bother, he's convinced they're trying to pander to gays despite the fact the demo with the gay V was shown behind closed doors to game "journalists"

They didn’t show off gay female either, why aren’t you sperging out about that

>EXCLUSIVELY SHOWING GAY MALE AND NOT SHOWING STRAIGHT MALE HOLY FUCKING SHIT
can you tell me why it matters what orientation they show for the demo?
epic

Never heard of punk I take?
That shit is basic bitch entry material

they fucking SAID IT THEMSELVES it was to pander to gays you retard

Have sex.

Attached: 1535226591748.png (888x890, 461K)

trannies

>EXCLUSIVELY SHOWING GAY MALE
If it was exclusive then they wouldn't have shown straight female v.

that was a different fucking demo dumbass the male demo they only showed gay male not straight male ffs

>in this demo

Sneething.

Attached: 1546756271592.jpg (640x480, 140K)

absolute cope

>i just say cdpr should fucking show straight male v and you fucks jump up and say they shouldn't every fucking time what the fuck is in it for you
I dont think they should show anything, I just think it doesnt matter what sexual orientation they show for a tiny vertical slice of the game.
epic

Absolute feed.

Attached: 1553404198281.jpg (400x400, 38K)

cause straight males are cdpr main fucking audience you asking why it matters they show straight male well why the fuck does it matter to you that i'm saying they should

cringe

Correct. Side cut just means easier access to head ports and jacks. You know, like miniskirts and pussy.

Yikesneed.

Attached: 1554343685487.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>it doesn't matter what they show
>but don't show straight male

It was the exact same demo with the only detail changed being the protags gender. Sounds more like laziness to me.
Seeding

are straight white males unable to enjoy media that has gays or women in it?
Do you actually think anybody but your schizophrenic ass thinks that because they dont show a straight guy you wont be able to play as a straight guy?

they clearly aren't considering you are a fag lmfao

look faggot you can do all this shit thats why they keep showing the same thing over and over instead. It Makes Sense.

why did they prioritize it being a guy fucking v then why didn't they put effort in changing it to a girl for male demo what that means is they don't give a fuck about straight male content they won't even spend development time on it

>why is there an ‘80s punk haircut in cyberpunk? I don’t understand

Have you played the tabletop or read any of the books? Are you just retarded?

feeding

because they wanted to make you feel represented

>are straight white males unable to enjoy media that has gays or women in it?

why would they enjoy a game that doesn't have the option to be straight?

When did he say not to show straight male romance?

>>>but don't show straight male
show me where I said that though you absolute mess. In the post you quoted I SAID THAT IT DIDNT MATTER.

>not unironically wanting those sick ass doos
LMAO@YOURELIFE

Attached: 1536159726390.jpg (1910x1000, 115K)

>Sjws and femoids spam devs' feedback forums asking for stronk females etc
>So devs think thats what normal people want
>Then the game comes out and normal people hate it
Best way to combat this is by spamming their feedback with requests to be true to their vision and not add politically motivated stuff in. I'm sure there are employees in there who are redpilled but the feedback goes against what they want and so they are forced to put in sjw shit.

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Attached: 1548735008723.jpg (770x578, 19K)

yikes

It's called cyberPUNK you complete ditz

>if you don't want gay shit you're gay
>if you want gay shit you're secure and straight
every fucking time with you faggots it's the faggot nonsense argument you cunts use every time lmao

i love isometric rpgs and didnt even think to check it. Mainly because of the female protag/ lack of good reviews.

does this game not have the option to be straight? Does a certain sexual orientation of the MC of a story make you hate the story? do you actually not enjoy a single piece of media with a gay as the lead?

Well if you care about CDR games you are a fag, so you should be thankful they understand their audience

I'm stealing this pasta for future use

they already fucking showed gay shit and now you're saying they shouldn't show anything now you're saying they shouldn't show straight male that's fucking convenient for you it means they already showed gay shit but not straight

no, im saying that they are putting the fags so that you can feel welcome
since you are a fag lmao

We sneedin and we feedin and we seedin

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 224 pixels).jpg (225x224, 5K)

FEED AND SEEDERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 1547027698982.jpg (612x303, 51K)

Why are you trying to imply I claimed they were prioritizing anything when all I said was if anything I'd expect it to be laziness. It's the exact same demo regardless but since they showed off female V to the public I'd imagine that it was more intended to be from her perspective then a dude. And how does "Not showing X" mean they aren't working on it? If a dmc trailer came out that only showed off cutscenes am I to assume that their is no actual gameplay and it's entirely cutscenes start to finish?

says the faggot ARGUING AGAINST STRAIGHT MALE CONTENT lmao

says the fag who spends his free time being a fag in a fag board roflmao

Because they made the demo to be played as female main character. Because that's what they showed it first and for like 50 minutes.
What's so hard to understand? They didn't bother to make 2 different demos, because it's waste of time. It was just meant to be gameplay reveal.
Fucking retard.

this is how you know they just want us all dead

Thronebreaker is actually a great game, it just suffers an identity crisis that crippled it. It's neither feminist bullshit nor a card game when you get down to it. They just used Gwent for combat, but 90% of battles are puzzles. Problem, just like with standalone Gwent, is probably CDPR overestimating how many people would care about something that's not the next Witcher game but is related to it.

Attached: thronebreaker-3.jpg (1920x1081, 196K)

can't you see that laziness in creating straight male content shows they don't care about developing straight male content that's what i'm saying

>now you're saying they shouldn't show straight male
When was that said? Have you taken your med today user? You seem awfully worked up about a minor detail in a game you don't appear to care much about.

>now you're saying they shouldn't show anything
Where?
>now you're saying they shouldn't show straight male
where?

>straight male content is a waste of time
then you fucking retards say they're not prioritizing gay shit fucking dumbass cunt

It is supposed to be in the future. Hair styles of past decades look positively weird too.

HERE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS IT'S RIGHT HERE
>I dont think they should show anything

When was this said?

>They didn't bother to make 2 different demos, because it's waste of time.
From what I understand the screening attendees could choose between male and female for the demo.

>>straight male content is a waste of time
The fact that you actually cant discern
>showing both orientations
and
>showing that gay relationships is possible
is the goal of that reveal is honestly mind blowing.
One of them had to be gay in the reveal, the woman or the man.
not me sorry brutter :^)

fucking retard

cyberPUNK is cyberSHIT i want cyberNIGGER

I want this meme to end.

Attached: 1553472499735.webm (638x360, 1.87M)

lot of leftist alinksyite bullshit going on in this thread

mods plz bahleet

Kek

Attached: 5e67ab69812c45c143ff2c4965675f20.jpg (1024x1493, 240K)

That says anything, not straight males specifically like you've been strawmanning this entire time.

>preset chargen
>not slider based

Attached: 1477060121111.jpg (435x260, 48K)

>>The main demographic for Cyberpunk is Liberals
>he can't remove politics from fictional genres
Eat fucking glass

No it isn't
It's designed to help you project onto the character more easily

Again I'm not seeing the
part.
Sounds more like you're just desperately trying to find any nitpick about this game to spam about when you could shit on something else like the shitty gameplay.

lol. it's conservatives who are railing and kicking screaming against any change

you fucking retard saying they shouldn't show anything after they've showed gay shit but before they showed straight male use your fucking brain. saying they should just stop at gay shit and not show anything after that hey wonder what they haven't shown yet. straight male content retard.

I does say work in progress across the top of the screen.

>They didn't bother to make 2 different demos, because it's waste of time
that's fucking convenient to say when they only showed fag shit so what it's a waste of time to show the other option which is straight male v all you stupid fucks have done is argue for gay shit and against straight male

>change for change's sake is good

spoken like a true liberal

the source material doesn't have any gay shit in it bro

>saying they should just stop at gay shit
Nobody said that, and on that I'm going to stop handing (You)'s out because it's obvious you don't actually believe anything you're saying and just want to shitpost, so you can go do that by yourself.

use your fucking brain they already showed gay shit they haven't shown straight male and it's AFTER THEY'VE SHOWN GAY SHIT YOU SAID THEY DON'T NEED TO SHOW ANYTHING ELSE

Straight is the default, you twisted freak of nature

The haircut is literally everywhere, i go to a uni in London and about 1 out of every 10 girls has this shit hair style, or something very similar to it.

>the source material doesn't have any gay shit in it bro
Are you unironically trying to imply people in a cyberpunk setting aren't degenerates?

Attached: 7TYpQwR.jpg (753x1084, 305K)

They probably have sliders in their dev tools, they have one for skin tone. Their customers would probably appreciate being dumped a ton of complex sliders over simplified presets anyway.

>does anyone actually like this haircut?
I've seen that type of haircut a few times so yes I imagine so. desu wouldn't it make sense in a cyberpunk setting if she has wires or some cybernetics shit on the side of her head?

>pic related
and that's a good thing!

i hope i can make a female V with a long blonde ponytail. imo the most aesthethic hairstyle for women and my personal fetish

Attached: 1502401783041.jpg (850x1133, 174K)

>Demo has WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME plastered across the screen at all times
>If they don't show something therefore it means it isn't there
I'd be more worried about who the romance options are rather then if you can or not. Also pic related is from the twitter of the guy who is their PR and shit so it seems more like they're going the dragon age 2/Fallout 4 kind of route where you can fuck anyone who is fuckable regardless of gender.

Attached: 12546323.png (635x438, 58K)

It's because it's an LGBT haircut.

So straight males are upstanding citizens by default?

there's nothing gay about your pic, it just describes the implants

there is no implied or explicit homo shit in any of the source material, checkmate

Ew. That haircut makes women look disgustingly ugly.

You're replying to a tranny leftist playing devil's advocate, don't take the bait.

Yes, it's cute and you're a faggot for getting mad over it

you will never pass

BAWWWWWWW WHY ARE THERE PUNK HAIRCUTS IN MY CYBERPUNK GAME WAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ISN'T IT LIKE IN CHURCH WTF OMG

Fucking kill yourself.

If you're being non-conforming like other people, aren't still being a conformist by being like said others?

> my degenerate future fantasy isn't conservative enough
You're retarded and should feel bad.

I don't know for sure but if there's degenerate shit like furries then homos don't seem much of a stretch my dude. If that user who spends the thread posting shit from the source books was here he'd properly have a answer.

>pic not related

She looked better with it long and red.

>says y’all, a southern American slang
>lives in fucking London
Holy shit what an aspie

He's in the trailer

have sex

Cringe
formerly Yikers!

faggot op

She has a pretty face in this angled shot so it works for me.

he didn't fuck any women in the trailer stfu

Lack of mods? What do you mean?
>inb4 hurr durr kotaku told me that there won't be mod support
So what? Most games don't have mod support and mod tools and still get mods.

Ah but'ofcourse
Politics in video games.

Attached: 1555328541091.jpg (1440x1080, 768K)

Imagine being triggered by a haircut you're not even forced to use

This an extremely silly observation so it has to be made by an Amerishart. The main demographic for Cyberpunk is people that enjoy sci-fi. So keep your Amerishart politics to /pol/.

>marketing is now a political statement
this is your brain on /pol/

go outside you continental sperg
a lot of young people is CURRENTLY USING such haircuts
not everyone is still getting bowlcuts from their mom in the kitchen table

It's a cyberpunk dystopia, mind the "punk" and the "dystopia" labels. What, do you think this is Barbie and Ken for fucks sake? They're supposed to be gross disgusting cyborgized abominations

Cyberpunk settings have always been Sodom and Gomorrah. Hell, Berlin in the 1920s was a pit of deviancy and judaism, yet they didn't even have computers back then to begin with. These settings are supposed to be 10x worse than what we have now

not only that, but that haircut style is prominent in videogames with character customization since forever
pic related is Fallout 3 for fucks sake

Attached: FO3 unladylike hairstyle.png (941x606, 1.14M)

I don't know what kind of degenerate shithole you live in, but nobody where i live would willingly make themselves this ugly.

>mantaining your haircut is a meme
imagine being this much of an unwashed nerd
I bet you have a fucking jewfro

here you fucking shut in:
you don't even need to go outside at all

>imagine having to go shave your head everyday

Unironically a fetish of mine.
Plus how can you jack in if there's hair in your usb port?
There's a pun to be made here.

Ahh so california, got it.

You said it not me bud.

It's 'zoomer' now, boomer.

>everyday
it requires even less maintenance than shaving your face, but you wouldn't know about that neither you neckbeard fuck

test

>he hasent played the witcher 1

your hair grows exactly the same way your beard does, if you want to have a haircut like this and you have dark hair, in one day it will start to grow, i've shaved my head before. Also, I shave everyday, the point of it is to look decent, the point of this haircut is to look exotic and "punk", nothing says punk more like having to go to the saloon everyday

you don't need to go to a saloon to get a proper head shave and having short fuzz in your scalp is not that much of a problem as having it in your face
I've shaved my head, kept fades, mohawks, fauxhawks and never went to a barber in the last ten years

>saloon

They made that intro scene with the fucking chick first and only recently made the male mc playable. They were just to lazy yet to change the scene with having a girl instead and just went for the possible gay route, which also has brony points in store for them from journos.
How retarded do you have to be to not instantly conclude that but instead go apeshit because, oh god the sjws and their homo shit are ruining everything.

that blur makes my eyes hurt

NO THIRD PERSON

NO WAIFUMODS

NO GUN MODS

NO OUTFIT MODS

NO WHITE PEOPLE

LE EVIL CAPITALIST FUTURE

AUTO AIM

AIMBOT GUNS

NIGGERS

NUDITY XD BUY OUR GAME PLS

>made for chick first
>male mc only recently
>too lazy to change for straight male
that's what i'm fucking saying you retards why the fuck is female v and fag v prioritized in development fucking retards they get content first and more content you even fucking admit it you fucking morons

Because squat, ugly little femlets who staff and/or lead most art divisions in video games have these ridiculous fashion tastes to destract from their homely (at best) looks. They then project their awful looks and mannerisms onto beatiful (body-wise) people. Some sort of bipolar combination of resentful sacrilege and wishful identification.

They prioritized the girl first to have some eye candy in their trailers.
They haven't prioritized the fag at all, they just haven't changed the fucking scene to awaking next to a girl yet.

okay
I admit it
you win
go away

Attached: 1558014366739.png (292x348, 7K)

I don’t mind ugly characters, just don’t expect me to buy or play your game. You feel me?

Punks ironically spent hours on their hair though

Because they went the Ghost in the shell route.
Bodies are prosthetic and birth sex doesn't mean anything anymore, since you're just a brain encased in a metal box.
You can swap bodies like you'd do an haircut in gta.
'Straight' is meaningless in that context.

I'm sure there are some fucking horrible people with absolute shit taste who like that hair but I think it's the most abominable thing you can have as a woman short of muttonchops and a combover.

Why does Yea Forums get their taste for women from the conservative side of 50's Americana?

> trying this hard to start a fight

don't have sex

WHY DID I MOVE HERE?

>alright, real talk
Stop typing like a faggot

>alright, real talk

Fat virgin.

Attached: WINGS.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

How do I make my V into a BladeRunner?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I dated a MILF with a haircut like this. She was nuuuuuts

Do you really think you faggots won't be able to find out of the game has a straight white male option before the it gets released presumably in 2077?
And once you do, couldn't you just... not buy the game?
Take this shit off Yea Forums and for fuck's sake don't let this cancer thread hit 300 posts

Because despite kids here acting like badass internet vigilantes for saying nigger, they are actually mommy's sheltered best boys, so no drugs, no alcohol, no tattoos, no piercings, no colored hair and no skipping church on sunday.

No it needs to exclusively pander only to me!!!
Inclusion doesn't matter, but I also feel if I am not included then I will not buy gaem.

>Everything is about an american specific political stance
Why are amerifats so cancerous and self obsessed?

op's pic isnt punk though

your pic related isn't related to this thread

I'll be making a chad dude I don't care what the defaults look like

Why not?
But it is, his picture shows Fallout 3 (a Western game) and shows a character with a similar one-side-shaved hairstyle to the one in the OP, although it's swept the opposite way to the OP's and the character is turned so you can't see the shaved side.

Meant to reply to not

I used to hate it, but after fucking a few tinder girls with that stupid haircut it's kinda grown on me. *shrugs*

having a side shave haircut is basically the way to tell the world that you can suck a man's souls out through his cock
also you probably have herpes

Her neck and face are really thin, so it's detracting.

There are objective standards.

Why does Yea Forums always act like church choir boys when it comes to women?
Banging some slut might not substitute having a proper girlfriend but it's not a bad time either, not in the least.

>expecting isometric RPGs to sell as well as "rpgs" that appeal to normalfags like Witcher 3

What do you want next, to choose your pronouns?

Yes. Me. Fuck off.

Because everyone here is overestimating the power of social justice and desperately shifting their values to match the only opposition to progressives i.e. conservatives

As if turning into conservatives is going to make video games any better or end censorship

Well faggot, politics are the second most fundemental thing in cyberpunk next to the sci-fi theme, so no, removing politics from cyberpunk settings defeats the purpose. If you removed the politics it would just be cyber, there would be no punk.

You don't. From what we've seen no matter what you make V look like they'll always be a foul mouth smart ass merc, so you aren't getting anything close to K. And you aren't anything like him.

I've loved this haircut. Age of Sigmar and 40k are using it a lot more. Sombra is a great example of it. It's qt af.

user nobody on Yea Forums can understand what cyberpunk is or will ever come to a agreement on what makes something cyberpunk.
>It's qt af
V looks pretty trashy so it makes her look worse. Doesn't really work for her imo either.

;_; at least we still have Deus Ex.

>complaints about the sun existing
>complaints about a haircut in a game with a character creator

What is it about this game that attracts these types of retarded criticisms?

Attached: 1546173764013.jpg (438x438, 18K)

It's just a generic punk haircut but incels on here get suicidal over it because they think it's "the sjw haircut" even though irl they ironically have haircuts that are copying the cringy anime shit you both adore since you're the exact same arrested development millennial.

bitching about haircut on a game with a char editor.
that's a new low Yea Forums

>call your game cyberpunk
>it's actually just punk and looks like it's set in a candy store

What were they thinking, fuck

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

We haven't seen enough of it to make the game actually look worth the hype, so all the controversy is build as cope for the inevitable letdown.
For the record, I want the game to be good, but I highly doubt CDPR is going to be able to wade into a completely new type of gameplay to them and have it come out perfect when the first Witcher was came out ass.

have sex

Yea Forums doesn't care about vidya, that's why they focus on shit like that and not the fact the gameplay looks pretty meh and the dialogue options pretty limited.

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>it's actually just punk
there is only one video game I know that's "just punk"

youtube.com/watch?v=l8jmQVfcEn4

Attached: punksnotdead.png (1487x572, 157K)

>For the record, I want the game to be good, but I highly doubt CDPR is going to be able to wade into a completely new type of gameplay to them and have it come out perfect when the first Witcher was came out ass.

The gameplay will be hit-and-miss, some things will work, some things wont, but the narrative, dialogue, writing and quests will be excellent, as that's where their strengths are.

Also suck my dick faggot

normal people were a mistake

That haircut is degenerate and only girls with serious mental issues get it

It's high tech low life though.

>serious mental issues
Street mercenaries who kill for money in a dystopian shithole of a city, are of course, known for their excellent mental stability

Attached: fonz.jpg (200x252, 6K)

>implying I meant politics inherent to the genre and not IRL politics
Retard

Where's low life? The interior of the harvester lair looked the part, but the overworld looks like out of place shit. Everything is bright and pastel colored. It looks like a fucking Disney movie. High Tech, Low Life implies miserable depressing society layered underneath the upper class who leads a good life. Think Upper and Lower Hengsha.

A melting pot of both is NOT what cyberpunk is about.

Best you could properly do is pretend they're a degenerate piece of shit to hide the fact they're horribly depressed as shit, since some of the mass effect type background options were shit like having your siblings death be a defining moment in your life, or only being in the city because you heard your ex gf was there or some shit.

RL politics like anti-capitalism are inherent to the genre double retard.

>That haircut is degenerate
Fits for a cyberslut so.

>kids on Yea Forums are defending the new-age-feminist haircut
I don't get it.

Attached: 1554443036403.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

>does anyone actually like this haircut
I do.

>tfw I became a choir boy top get a girl
>dated her for about a year
>left with another
was asked to leave because I fucked 3 of them and i was causing strife
we had to confess every other month (iirc) and everytime I watched as the priest got pissed that I kept lying that I was good virgin boy

i liked this game.

shut the fuck up BOOMER

just change the haircut

that's pretty based for a christcuck.

I bet you wear the following
>one pair of thick rimmed black glasses
>one nose ring, medium thickness
and in your hand you carry
>one copy of the Feminist Marxist Manifesto by Jayne Dogoodall
are you actually trying to argue a look that is promoted by feminists isn't SJW shit? Seriously?

here's a photo of me

Attached: me.png (432x623, 466K)

Nah, I just think it's a great haircut for badass girl.

>just change the haircut
>just change the skin color
>just change which homo is pounding your gay ass between quests

>people STILL surpriseed by degeneracy and general moral decay of a society in a CYBERPUNK game
So tiresome...

Attached: .lost2.png (452x710, 280K)

>realism is now what you want
you people are fucking INSANE.

How is it feminist? I have mostly seen it on pornstars

>character is a degenerate in degenerate setting
>wtf why she have haircut like degenerate
Are you merely pretending?

samefag

Excuse me sweetie but I watched bladerunner, so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that degeneracy doesn't belong in cyberpunk settings.

seething

>badass girl
lol. have you ever met a "badass" girl? they don't shave their head to look like Sombra

>degeneracy

This is a perversion of cyberpunk; cyberpunk is not inherently degenerate. It's SEGREGATION enforced through TECHNOLOGY and deals mainly with themes of what it means to be human. The most degenerate thing in Blade Runner is androids used for sex.

>seething
>WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LOVE THIS HAIRCUT GOD FUCKING INCELS
top kekker!

>uses Blade Runner as an example
Found the shitter. Remove yourself from the mortal coil

Retard

your mum is pretty badass how she can take my whole veiny cock inside her without rupturing.

>you people
Who? Degenerates? This single hairstyle represents the sole cause of the fall of society?
Even conservatives aren't this retarded

Yes they do. All anal whores AKA badass girls do that haircut.

lol, stay mad people don't follow your faggy views on hairstyles you supreme faggot.

Are you by any chance retarded?

Attached: 1502881880400.jpg (295x343, 10K)

It really isn't.

Tranny detected.

How new? I should have guessed by your reddit letter media image.

androgyny is considered degenerate by your cucks, right? Here's artwork from Cyberpunk 2020.

Attached: 2ffa1b2bd9a89f61f92f0201a9d29edc.jpg (1200x850, 258K)

Less than a decade ago, this would've been considered punk. Now the first thing people apparently think when they look at this is "muh SJWs". Why do people let their ideas get so easily shifted by politics? Is that just Americans?

Attached: Clara_Lille_(Concept-Full).png (1169x2160, 1.74M)

>an entire thread about kids who pretend to love Anita Sarkeseian teir haircuts.
trannies really did a number on you guys huh?

>tranny
Stop staring into the mirror, user.

>bladerunner

Thank god its stayed easy to spot the retards

Se

You posted a picture with a different hairstyle than the OP, you arguing with no one and nothing.

Keep seething faggot

>being this mad a degenerate has a degenerate haircut

Badass girls in media are not the same as badass girls in real life. Most handsome beefcakes in media aren't the same as badasses in real life either user.

Blade Runner came out in 1982 you fucking nigger.

>androgyny is considered degenerate by your cucks, right?
Trying to twist the term cuck won't work kiddo. Androgyny is absolutely degenerate, and it absolutely is a form of woman cucks adore.

ok? Cyberpunk 2020 is from 88. What do these dates have to do with anything?

>please love this haircut please stop shitting on my 'culture'
lol

Watch, he is gonna argue that Blade Runner has to dictate what is cyberpunk because it came out earlier....

using your shitty political dogwhistle language against you fucks gives me sexual pleasure.

fuck traditionalists who want all women to look like stepford wives, american christians are an aggressive cancer

Blade Runner was the inspiration for ALL Cyberpunk, you mongoloid. As I said, what you referenced is a perversion of cyberpunk.

No. SHE’S hot as fuck. It’s not the haircut, dumbass.

We landed on the moon in '69.

You predicted it because you know it's true. How much of a brainlet are you, when even you know what's right and you resist it all the same? Damn that's some next level denial.

>Blade Runner was the inspiration for ALL Cyberpunk

Attached: laughing cyborg.png (224x176, 31K)

Attached: iulmb.jpg (800x450, 88K)

You get sexual pleasure from using words to try to hurt people? That's pretty fucked.

Blade Runner is also cited as an important influence to both the style and story of the Ghost in the Shell film series, which itself has been highly influential to the future-noir genre.[131][132] Blade Runner has been very influential to the cyberpunk movement.[133][134][135][136] It also influenced the cyberpunk derivative biopunk, which revolves around biotechnology and genetic engineering.[137][138]

no and it makes me sick
on guys its even worse motherfucking bert nd ernie niggas

what can you do, at least it's towards people who had it coming.

>one work of specific genre came out
>therefore there can't be ANY variation and subgenres
Eat shit retard, Blade Runner isn't some holy gospel of how cyberpunk has to look and function, its just another work in the same genre

I bet you cringe when people type nigger on message boards.

>one work
>ONE WORK

Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7]

Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7]
>Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7]

>Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7]

>people who had it coming
yeah? how do they have it coming? what did they do to you? How you gonna pay them back? You sure you aren't mentally challenged?

You asume a fucking lot paraniod retard

if I start explaining this shit, this thread will get even more derailed into political shit flinging, so I'll let you ponder that one on your own.

>, its just another work in the same genre

>Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7] >Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example of the cyberpunk style and theme.[7]

Now go suck a nigger dick so you can afford your next meal, tranny.

>Yea Forumstards getting this upset over a bunch of pixels having a specific type of haircut
>on a character whose hair style and appearance you can change at that

Attached: 1559260510766m.jpg (1024x569, 29K)

Fucking Metropolis from 1927 has elements of what now is cyberpunk.

Attached: FF0AA466-9DCA-49B0-A4A1-EA667F06E476.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>Blade Runner can be seen as a quintessential example
Key word "CAN". And being quintessential doesn't mean everything else has to obey by it

>paranoid retard
lol. also it's spelled 'assume' with two of the letter 's'.

It means everything that deviates from the style, is no longer true cyberpunk.

It is

wait for it

a perversion of original cyberpunk.

Just pick different hair

>surprised by Yea Forums being retarded
You really shouldn't be

>I hate people
>I want to hurt them
checks out.

Attached: Js1Th8x.gif (350x274, 1.69M)

Samefag, by the way. Your shitty posting style devoid of any punctuation gives away both your brain cell count as well as your sexual orientation, you fucking post-op mutilated piece of shit.

But CP2077 is more inspired by judge dredd which came out in 1977

Attached: dredd.png (309x587, 274K)

Both are you are right to a certain degree.
Thronebreaker took some of the magic away from the witcher universe in part by its female protag.
And while she reaps the benefits of femininity (everyone flirts with her) she doesn't suffer very many the risks of femininity either (convenient because she's queen), which makes it feel like the story has safety gloves on.
It felt like a Bioware game.

>wahhhhhh why don't people like this haircut I just paid 200 for it yesterday!
If I can make even one of you faggots regrets your decision I will be a happy man with a full erection.

>muh true cyberpunk
>reddit spacing
>its different, therefore its perversion
Eat shit, retarded purist

that's my entire point retard
there are punk women who look like OP but has no qualms saying nigger
this is because they are not sjws
but somehow that hairstyle is now feminista and therefore is an immediate sign the game is leftist cancer?

>admits I'm correct
>calls me a ledditor when he isn't even capable of punctuation

T R A N N Y.

>two post not replying to each other
>samefag
Oh, summer....

I'm just letting you know how easy it is to spot a mongoloid.

>redditspacing
>fixated on trannies
Cope and stop projecting

But you don't even have to have your character have that haircut, so what's the issue? You're getting mad over a haircut on a customizable character.

>c-c-c-cope!!

I won, thanks for trying. Feel free to leave the thread when you're done humiliating yourself and your lack of knowledge on the genre.

Go back

>every thread turns into a shit show about politics

Politics need to be banned completely from this fucking site including every single retard who says shit like "politics are in everything" because they are too stupid to understand a difference between ideas of politics being in games and being fucking smothered with them

There is nothing wrong with being a leftist, or a tranny, and nothing wrong with calling people faggots or niggers.

Right here is a man of culture

>There is nothing wrong with being a tranny

But there is.

How sweet, you're seeking approval for your degeneracy on Yea Forums. I bet you're underage.

>I know Blade Runner
>therefore I am an expert
Supreme brainletism right here

> "SO Here's what Cyberpunk is REALLY about"

You're a faggot.

>being this assmad that you got beat in an argument

Oh sweetie.

Not much different from being a degenerate like you who is also seeking approval for their degeneracy. At least one of us is self aware.

Attached: 1412718932647.jpg (576x432, 41K)

>there is nothing wrong with mutilating your body
user please

>admits to being a tranny

I fucking knew it.

You act like they're trying to mutilate YOUR body

>oh no people I don't like are mutilating their body
>I have to save them
This is the mindset of a LITERAL moralfag.

Literally nobody has read Gibson dude

Nah but I am a degenerate. Yea Forums is a sea of degenerates such as you and myself. You just assume you're above degenerates.

>skin tone 20%
>20%

Hey, you're that guy WALTON SIMONS was talking about. The door to the code is SiX SiX SiX, good luck.

We're 100% BLACK

Attached: [100% BLACK].png (1456x884, 598K)

The gay shit is the most meta thing ever.

A giant corporation is forcing you to be gay to enjoy their high tech cyber game.

Devs are fucking genius.

For me, it's the mohawk ponytail. pic related

This man gets it.

Attached: christymack.jpg (666x1000, 101K)

Guess where the game takes place

Has no one here ever left their room? It's not even hard to find women who have this hairstyle who aren't leftist or feminist.

Shhhh, you'll scare the neck breathers

>left their room
normies please leave you have ruined Yea Forums enough

>I'm retarded

the elections ruined Yea Forums

I get a lack of good reviews, but if one of the sole reasons you didn't want to play the game was because there is a female main character then that's pretty pathetic dude.

>452 replies for an haircut
This board is beyond saving.

>being this insecure