God btfo

Attached: edge_magazine.jpg (402x563, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvIkt1U1a9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>edge niggers

>sony =no new games this year
>Xbox just announced 14 1st party games alone at e3 THIS year.

Attached: 1549012658304.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Death Stranding already won E3 before it even started.

No wonder SMTV's gonna be on the Switch

But... how many processors does the PS1 have?
youtube.com/watch?v=jvIkt1U1a9A

lol look back at the last year's e3 of xbox.its all multiplat.there werent a single xbox only exclusive shown.whats the point of an e3 conference if you are only showing games that every other platform will be able to play and do it in a superior way?

I miss 90s edginess. I wonder what happened to it. Was it irony that killed it?

Are you suddenly complaining about not having to buy specific hardware to play video games?

Because it creates the illusion that you have all the games at a desperate time when you are losing badly.

im saying xbox fags are pathetic.

For not bending over to buy an entire console?

>14 1st party games
So about half of them will go multi-platform within a year and the rest will be on PC?
Gotcha

Pretty sure 9/11 changed everything.

great post

They weren't wrong i guess.

Doesn’t mean it’s good

Rural Amazon delivery sim is not a game

I owned a ps4 for six months before selling it, had no games. That was almost 4 years ago, I'm wondering if anything has changed.

I mean at least one of them is real, with actual tangible evidence.

It didn't have anything to do with 9/11. Edginess started as a reaction to the glamor, color palette, and politics of the 80s. It was replaced in prominence by the minimalist aesthetic exemplified by Apple's ipod. Don't forget that nu-metal and guy fieri existed in the early 2000s and the late 2000s had the scene aesthetic. Edginess never went away, it just wasn't the dominant design trend in advertising.