Is there ANY game out there that isn't shit?

Is there ANY game out there that isn't shit?

Attached: 152520360695.jpg (1024x730, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=B-tXCu_apCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spiderman ps4

Zoo Tycoon

DMC5

Space Invaders

Just ask for recommendations and stop being a fag.

Also, Rimworld.

No

Objectively, there is one game that isn't shit.

First of all, we must decide, what makes the game shit. It's not lacking in one specific department, i.e. if a game has bad graphics or animations it's instantly shit. No, it doesn't work like that. The game has to accumulate shit points to become shitty. Those points can be acquired by failing in any of the game's departments. If your game has shitty graphics, poor controls and bad story - congratulations, you've collected enough shit points for your game to become a shit game.

Unfortunately, majority of the games manage to fuck up something one way or another. Often enough, it's caused by being a worse rendition of the source material this game's based on. For instance, Witcher is shit, because the book is better. Just by being worse than source material gives you 50%-100% shit points of the total shit point cap. It's pretty easy to reach the shit points cap on some easy-to-fuck-up game parts like graphics or gameplay.

Here's where the only non-shit game to ever exist appears. You know it, you want it. It's Fortnite.

Let's see what's there under the hood of Fortnite:

>Source material: none. Completely original setting and story. 0 shit points.
>Graphics: great. Animations are smooth, landscapes are pretty. Proper UI design. 0 shit points.
>Gameplay: great. A multitude of genres combined in a tightly coupled package. You can build, you can shoot, it's all up to you. It's both singleplayer and multiplayer. 0 shit points.
>Pricing: 0$ = 0 shit points.
>Support: great. If you have an issue, the support team will actually help you. 0 shit points.
>Updates: great. The game is constantly getting updated. This makes the game much more replayable. 0 shit points.
>Controls: great. Fluid and easy to play from any platform and any preferred controller setup. Mouse + KB, gamepad, steering wheel - you name it. 0 shit points.

Total: 0 shit points.

I hope this answers your question OP.

tetris. Thats it

Sonic Heroes

Gameplay: absolute zoomer dogshit

GIve me just one decent online game. Just one.

This cringe ruined my day. Just the thought of someone writing this long garbage expecting for people to find it funny or compelling gives me shivers. I hope you either get non-retarded or kill yourself soon, user

h1z1

Battleborn

Neither are good. There is none.

Maybe you don't like video games anymore? Move on.

I really hope you're talking about modern Tetris.

you're just a grumpy fuck

Go play Fortnite.

go play nothing user :)

Nope anything past 2000 is shit

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=B-tXCu_apCo
I get laid

Attached: 1556275695062.jpg (303x299, 27K)

Go play apex loser.