Two months after release

>two months after release
What happened bros? This was supposed to outperform Sekiro

Attached: 523462345.png (620x770, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2018/full/explanation_2018_full_02.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It outperformed Sekiro in my heart.

why must this new breed newfags must come in to shit on a random well received game. literally go back and kill yourself.
no one cares for your falseflag, dmc5 performed extremely well.

Why do you post sales? Do you actually care? Does anyone That doesn’t work at Capcom actually care? Don’t you have anything better to post?

hello shill. no enough sales for your shit game i see

Why is a game going on sale a bad thing?
Are you suffering from Nintendo stockholm syndrome?
The people who were going to buy the game at full price already bought it at release, sales are to lure people who are less interested in DMC but might be tempted by a "deal". It's good business.

Furthermore, the game is fucking great, that wouldn't change even if it sold -10 copies.

God this game was garbage

My GOTY so far

Attached: 1549381484401.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>game objectively sells well
>sh-shill!
riveting

nice reddit word faggot
call of duty also sells well

>too short, not enough content
>plot was garbage
>not enough good boss fights
It was pretty lackluster on a DMC scale and I thought the whole 3 characters switching around thing was a detriment to the whole experience, I'd rather they designed a complete route for each character
It was pretty fun but not good enough

>rivets
>redditword
call of duty selling well, or any game at all has no bearing. argument is sales, not how good the game is, nigger.

Attached: df7c19ea-b588-48fc-bb8b-5b45526889ff.jpg (566x480, 54K)

see

>What happened bros
For most games sales drop to near zero after a month. This is what they have to do to stay relevant.

>Why do you post sales?

it's just Barry shitposting, heed it no mind

>>too short, not enough content
>pretty lackluster on a DMC scale
???????
Have you even played the previous games?

Everyone who wanted to buy it at full price already did, I don't see the problem?

it's OP samefagging.
maybe the fabled barry.

/thread

>Coulda had dragons dogma 2
>Got this instead.
What a gaffe.

What do you think Itsuno is making right now, dumbo?

deep down

Troll thread

Move along

>no enough sales for your shit game i see
Imagine making a thread about something you have no idea about, even leaving comments suggesting you've never played it.

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2018/full/explanation_2018_full_02.pdf
>New titles Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 exceeded expectations
>Devil May Cry 5 shipped 2m units, successfully
reinvigorating brand
Your shitty threads do not change anyone's opinion nor do they change facts, a shitty smash thread probably died for this and it was sadly probably better.

I did any I think 3 is the far greater game in every aspect, better boss fights, better music, better plot, fighting Vergil was a lot more entertaining in 3
Dante doesn't do anything in 5, sure his new ultra devil trigger thingy is cool but that's about it, the MJ dance was a bit of goofy fun but that's all we got

Now you can argue that 3 has roughly the same amount of content but they had 10 years to develop 5 and it still isn't a lot longer OR superior in content quality which is why I find it too short
Have you played the previous games?

Not him, but I think you might need to add that development costs and time to a game has increased significantly, plus DMC5 has 3 different playable characters while DMC3 initially had only 1.
I agree with you however, I think DMC3 is much better but 5 is the only game that got relatively close.

That's true I guess, still feels like it's missing something, I thought the ending to 5 was utter shit
When the credits started rolling I was asking my self where the final boss was
You can't just end the game with the final fight being a joke fight, especially if the penultimate fight wasn't all that hard
It's like these people played demons souls and forgot to add the false king

>gets outsold by MHW
>gets outsold by seriko
>gets outsold by RE2
LMAOing and dmc faggots being on suicide watch right now. fuckign embarrassment

>Blind optimists were expecting this shit to trailer 4 million like idiots

>Ends up selling a little over 2 million

And here I thought that DMC4 numbers were possible. At least I'm glad that Capcom seems to have dropped their idiotic EA/Activision ambitions and said they're satisfied with the sales. I guess they're more focused on long tails now instead of month 1 sales which is good since it brought them back to earth.

Still, those aren't amazing numbers.

>And here I thought that DMC4 numbers were possible.
are you high? dmc4 sold 3m in its lifetime on consoles, special edition sold 200k. that's 11 years compared to 2 months.
what a lobsided comparison.

>it sucks because it didn't sell super well
Come on faggots we are on Yea Forums. If anything it feels so great to see a big studio game that manages to stay true to its roots instead on going for some generic third person beat em up with loot and rpg mechanics.

The final fight is basically just a victory lap to show off Nero's new powers and get you pumped for a new playthrough.

Here is the sad thing, DMC5 slod well (2million in 2 weeks is impressive) but that's not enough for trolls & shitposters

People want another Tortanic so they can go OH NO NO NO NO at them.

it was ok at best, shitty story, music and level design just kill any desire of replaying it, still best gameplay in the series.

I get that but I'd rather they made a final level with some DMC 1 Mundus tier stuff where you actually get to use that power properly rather than wiping the floor with Dantes used goods