Play Ghost Recon

Play Ghost Recon

Attached: breakpoint2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8blIojirqFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTMtRX9WCE
youtube.com/watch?v=XvHGqvV0qRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: breakpoint3.jpg (3840x2160, 3.95M)

whats with the black lines?

NDA

Attached: 1550957614103.jpg (498x621, 29K)

>pine swamp
What a boring setting to have your game in.

Sell me on why I should give a shit about this one.

its fun with friends

Attached: breakpoint.jpg (3840x2160, 3.23M)

More screens please. Also, how is solo play? Is it really that painful? Is there tiered loot in the game? Did you liked it?

On official forum there is mixed feelings about it.

Attached: Breakpoint4.jpg (1403x287, 74K)

I would but I don't want to install the virus that comes with it (uplay).

Also, what about vehicles?

Attached: Breakpoint8.jpg (1186x287, 35K)

Attached: Breakpoint2.jpg (1409x293, 48K)

collective suicide is also fun

Wait what? I thought the game took place in like Svalbard. Why does it look like a pine jungle.

It's pretty buggy currently.
Missing faces, invisible walls, animations and physics bugging out. Feels like a job playing it in its current state.

Feels like a hybrid of the Division and the previous Ghost Recon.
Typical Ubishit loud telegraphed enemies which are blind as a bat with heavy/speedy/sniper variants

is that you? you literally just have to walk forward for 5 metres. if you didnt disable the hud it tells you where to go and where the bandage is.

driving makes the game drop to 5fps for me

Attached: breakpoint4.jpg (3840x2160, 2.94M)

Looks like Wildlands 2. I'm fine with that.

>is that you?

No, I didn't got the invite to test.

>Feels like a hybrid of the Division and the previous Ghost Recon.

More like Division? This is sad...

>Looks like Wildlands 2. I'm fine with that.

No AI teammates. :( Looks more like Division 2.5.

I'll get it when it's on sale for ten dollars and play it exclusively whilst drunk with a podcast on. It's the only way to get any enjoyment out of an Ubisoft game.

perpetual damage/injuries sounds fun

Play Heroes Unleashed

Attached: GRHU_v1.0.0b9_Screenshot_46.jpg (620x349, 83K)

When’s the beta?

it's kino as fuck, especially at night user

probably 1-2 month before release

hey do you guys remember the future soldier gameplay trailer that looked completely different from the actual game haha sure would be cool if that was a real game we could actually play since it looked cool

>No AI teammates. :(
While I enjoyed the team bantz, the sync shotting made the game really easy and boring.

>all those black bars
is that the Sonny version

>4K
>Sony version

No way. PS4pro can't do resolutions higher than 720p.

based

That demo was completely fabricated bullshit:

youtube.com/watch?v=8blIojirqFU

why do they even give a shit about NDAs when it's this fucking generic looking?

In Breakpoint only syncshot is left (now done with drones) everything else like revives, manning turrets or banther is removed.

>It's fun with friends

Oh no, this again.

OK
seriously this game fucking rules
Advanced Warfighter was okay and GR2 on PS2 sucked donkey dick. after that I stopped paying attention

anything good since?
the world needs more tac vidya like GR1

Attached: GR.jpg (800x600, 92K)

everything looks all plastic-y

I wish I could find some tacticool friends to play this co-op.

>have survival/crafting BS
>can get fuck over and proceed to crawl since legs are shot
seems okay if it does work

It's obvious it was scripted as fuck, but for it to be an outright different game is unhanded as shit.
Preorders came out and people would expect a game like this. I know I did. The game was alright but not nearly as cool as this.

You know there are more of those identifiers hidden right?

>Oh no, this again.

Hey, devs themselves said "Friends or suffer!" on stream.

>He pre-ordered
>He pre-ordered the sequel to the most 5/10, generic, empty open world chorelist game to ever exist
>He pre-ordered a Ubisoft title in the current fucking year

Get bored of the Division 2 already retard?

Jesus fucking christ.

Is Wild Land good?

Attached: 1422597930173.jpg (480x360, 13K)

pre-ordering doesnt give you access to the technical test. they randomly sent invites to people with uplay accounts

did you censor the hud in your screenshot, what's going on here

buy it on sale. i got a decent 20 hours or so out of it

what's your favorite irl wilderness biome to kill terrorists in

This game is releasing in 4 months but this is the buggiest alpha I've ever seen. It barely works. I hope this is a really old build.

its under NDA

Your username is plastered all over the screen plus a couple reference numbers.
A video plays before you begin warning you about the NDA probably because its buggy as shit currently.

>He pre-ordered the sequel to the most 5/10, generic, empty open world chorelist game to ever exist
thats not witcher 3 though

>literally beta testing for free
Yikes.

it's just for hype-generation, it's cheaper than actually doing marketing

that's where we are, people

this industry needs to die

A game that can self market like that has at least something redeeming about it and I'd rather people spread word of mouth than journalists being bribed into shilling games like shitter 3 or onions of war

thanks

I can't take a proper pic but fucking hell flickering stuff everywhere
It's probably a really old build just to stress test the servers

>HURRRRRRRRRR BWAHHHHHHHHHHH DONT PLAY FREE GAME!!

Attached: uTXY2Yi.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Letting people play the game and talk about it before release is literally the most earnest and honest way of marketing, so what's wrong with it? Would you rather some of your favourite youtuber faggots got the game and talked some pre-baked advertising line bullshit on their retarded channels instead?

I'd rather they focus on finishing the fucking thing before releasing a broken build to normal people

That's for the closed and open betas. Those aren't under NDA.

This is, and for good reason. It looks unfinished as fuck.

When you're done come and clean my toilet.

Why no one read NDA today?

youtube.com/watch?v=ogTMtRX9WCE

this is the problem with random selection
retards dont understand different and early builds
The Divison 2 closed alpha was nowhere near as good as the release version. For starters it ran like shit and had plenty of mapping errors. The difference was day and night

On the other hand, alpha, beta and release Anthem was pretty much the same game.

I mean who gives a shit about an NDA when they expect you to bugtest/market for free

in game ads

retard

On official forum people alrady posting screens with watermarks.

>about to take beautoful screenshot
>penis enlargement ad pops up
hate it when that happens

That's why i don't understand doing alphas with nda,how the fuck am i supposed to show you the issues?From what i've seen on the forums you can't even upload screenshots

I like the wide FOV. A refreshing change for third person shooters, I'm glad I won't have to mod this in

dropped

If they're testing something where they want your feedback, they'll have some internal means for reporting. An in-game reporting tool or a private forum or something.

But if they're testing network load or other service type stuff, they don't need your feedback. They already get it by you playing the game.

Posting on official public forums about issues with screenshots and everything is just fucking stupid.

t.jannyintraining.

They're doing both
the email says that they want our feedback and to write it on their private forum,and you can't upload pic or videos on the private forums

Yeah, really looks like "gameplay trailer":

youtube.com/watch?v=XvHGqvV0qRg

They doing same thing like it was with Future Soldier?

oh nice graphics, however how is the gameplay?
>this kills the ubishill

Great...

Attached: Breakpoint13.jpg (1407x259, 86K)

>Ubishit

I sleep

Fucking every time a new Ubishit game comes out, you come here and you shill. You're so obvious with it. Everytime there's a French terror attack, I pray a Ubisoft employee is involved.

at least wait until the "beta", its full of bugs, graphics settings are locked at medium and some areas arent even textured.

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Online Technical Test2019-5-31-15-37-17.jpg (3840x2160, 2.23M)

251w

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (1280x853, 14K)

Attached: breakpoint7.jpg (3840x2160, 3.79M)

4 words that tell you a game is shit

Wildlands beta was full of unfinished assets if you managed to get outside the playable beta zone. The finished game was just fine.

The next time you see your employer, relay these words: prepare for unforeseen consequences

a bland open-world shooter where your objective is basically "far cry outposts: the game" but with 4 player co-op and less refinement. the AI is braindead stupid, but you also die in no time flat. it's very unremarkable.

Did anyone find the fun yet?
The enemies vision is ridiculously poor and they talk more than SC:Conviction.
Tacticool gameplay simply doesnt work in an openworld the games just too forgiving.

The test just came out today retard.
There is bound to be a few threads about a limited alpha for an AAA game

Now that the dust is settled what did we think of Division2?

Is there literally any difference from Wildlands?

anyone catch a mirror or an unclaimed gameplay video?

The entire game is basically being sold so far on "LOOK AT OUR INJURY SYSTEM THAT TOTALLY WON'T GET FUCKING ANNOYING FOR EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER"

How dare you reply to me.

fun with friends but worse than the first because of the shit setting

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-17-18-51-59.jpg (3840x2160, 1.84M)

You collect cash now to get new cosmetics/weapons/gear
Drones replace AI teammates now
Story doesn't seem as tone deaf as Wildlands but it's still ubishit. Evil multicultural thuglike enemies versus good guy multicultural underdogs
Some of the actions seem a bit more cinematic
Environment seems like it's going to be a bit prettier

It seems very similar but I only played a little bit of Wildlands. Like Nioh to Nioh 2 levels of sequel

>You collect cash now to get new cosmetics/weapons/gear
Boo! Wildlands had all the cosmetic options available from the start, allowing you to create exactly the character you wanted. I bet they "encourage" people to buy that shit with real money now.

It takes place on a Just Cause 2-style island where there's a dozen opposing biomes slapped together with no real geological sense.

It seems very likely.
Gear has stats now so I don't know how that'll effect dress up.
You can also set up camps in locations to change the time of day and give yourself a buff to one attribute health/stamina/accuracy/dronerange/something else not sure if that was in Wildlands.

Judging by that's exactly what Ubi is aiming for.

Those super secret club alphas will have some sort of identifying overlay so if it gets leaked, they know who did it and they can black list him.

Downloading it right now, I have one question
Does it run like shit?

concrete jungle, killing 'boons.

Heh you missed one. They always miss that one

>Wildlands had all the cosmetic options available from the start
What? I thought almost all cosmetics were paid DLC. That was the case when I tried it about a year ago.

Attached: 1445725841703.gif (300x281, 643K)

if wildlands is anything to go by then yes

mahnigga.jpg

There was DLC, but it was more for more esoteric costumes. The basic shirts, jackets, boots, tactical gear, hats and such were free with a large variety of texture and color options.

I plan to

The original was FUCKING GARBAGE. No wonder, it's made by Ubisoft.

Why would this turd be any better?

They better not fuck around with the microtransactions shit, because this year's Call of Duty seems pretty good in comparison. And those guys are getting desperate with the declining sales, so there won't be season passes and such.

So, Call of Duty and Breakpoint, come suck my dick. The one who does it better gets my money this year.

You've exposed yourself as a fag

Attached: 1551054014078.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Ubisoft's BEEN fucking with microtransactions for years. The only reason they don't get more shit for it is because they're smart enough to try to keep it from blatant "pay to win/play" setups, but they've been there for a while now. You can bet your ass MW is gonna have microtransactions to make up for no season pass though.

stealth bump

You're exposed yourself as a shill, everyone fucking knows Wildlands was a disaster, even by Ubisoft's low standards it's atrociously bad.

Attached: peepo.gif (840x488, 511K)

Yeah, but MW is a FPS, so 95% of the microtransactions will be gun skins. Don't give a shit about those.

But in Breakpoint (and Wildlands), part of the appeal is customizing your character. Damn it, Ubisoft, don't you start jewing the tacticool dress up doll part of the game!

Division 2 is good you dumb little bitch boy, deal with it gayfag

Attached: 1551058657557.png (123x128, 19K)

to be honest the enviorments is not what anyone should be worried about, at least in that Ubisoft was always good. Both Wildlands and The Division show a huge amount of detail in that, same with even Assassins Creed.

The gameplay is where it usually shits the bed with having such basic and standard mechanics.

No. It really isn't. I wanted to love it but every single time I have tried to sit and play it I get bored almost instantly. Having been to the region the game takes place in, it at least held some nostalgia for me though despite the gameplay being shit.

Yikes. Division 2 is boring fucking trash just like Wildlands. Sent.

It's a tad better I'll admit, but it's still utter shit. And even then, Breakpoint is "Wildlands 2".

It is as bad as Watch Dogs was, the same level of bullshit, the same level of untested shit, the same level of bugs.

>atrocious helicopter controls, no crosshair for mounted guns and rockets, unlimited ammo for those for some reason
>can fly helicopter through powerlines and some trees, can drive car through plenty trees
>mines trigger at random, C4 makes as much damage as a grenade
>no rocket launcher, as a result, you can roll around in armored vehicles that get opposed by 9mm fire, and blown up because damage model is shit
>if you can get inside armored vehicle, by finding the right spot to press X to get in, or just run around it for half an hour
>grenade launcher is the only viable explosive ordinance, unless you blanket the area with mines and C4 that kill civilians at random and eventually you fail the mission
>many missions to capture enemies that can shoot at you, can't punch them because mission fails, no non-lethal weapons aside from stun grenades which rarely work
>no reason to melee anyone either, takes about 2 seconds, which is way more time than a bullet, about 90% of weapons can be made silent as a whisper with a silencer, there's a skill that removes silencers' only drawback, and there's ammo everywhere
>atrocious vehicle damage model, shooting through a vehicle's windshield makes it blow up, shooting a wooden fishing boat makes it catch fire
>can't shoot a helicopter pilot through the windshield because fuck you
>can't climb on a boat, can only get on a seat, fall in water when you get out of seat
>crash helicopter into the ground, jump out, you're okay
>jump before crash at low speed and altitude, whether on land or in water, you die
>braindead AI teammates that can't shoot shit
>if a single person joins your game, all three AI teammates disappear
>if not a full party of four players, game is unbalanced

>AI teammates keep fucking talking no matter what and you can't stop nor mute them, not even in coop mode, and they keep talking over player's discussions and make the whole thing a mess
>small scope missions that don't make use of coop play at fucking all
>reinforcements spawn from nowhere, when they could come from a nearby camp and be stopped, so even if 4 players control all points of the map, enemies still magically appear in between them
>actually small map, rebel camps 200 meters from evil drug producer camps
>can't tail a target from helicopter, nor can several players follow him at different spots using goggles, because gameplay dictates thou shalt be no further than 300 meters from target even though you have a clear sight
>no freedom of action unless it's scripted
>tons of driving, single shitty radio
>bodies disappear
>stealth is random, thus unpredictable, sometimes get spotted when you shouldn't, sometimes you don't when you're in front of them
>little wildlife, none aggressive
>killing 3 civilians forces a game over, which makes sense during a mission, but not during free roam, where the game punishes you by reloading the same area you're in and making you spawn 100 meters from the area you last killed civilians, with no enemies and full ammo: killing civilians essentially nets you a free refill and gets rid of aggression status
>when weapon is out you can only sprint forward, have to unequip weapon to get functional 3rd person sprinting
>need to precisely face things to press X, keep pressing X in front of things because that's the meat of the game
>can't interrupt any action, whether getting in a vehicle or checking the inside of a barrel, which often gets you killed while unable to do shit
>awkward controls for everything, constant interference between various "press X" prompts, have to aim down sights to switch grenade launcher on rifle

>most of the time the game is terribly silent which makes it feel even more empty, the little ambiant music there is is shit
>draw distance is huge, enemy spawn distance is ridiculous, if you light up a camp from 400m nothing will happen
>request helicopter from rebels, it can spawn from a spot from which it can't take off
>request car from rebels, it can spawn on top of your dead and kill you
>night is dark as fuck, have to use nightvision goggles, but no flashlights, and enemies see you just the same anyway
>helicopters can also spot that 4 people in a car are obviously dangerous americans from 300 meters at night
>land helicopter, get drone out, drone spawns inside helicopter, helicopter explodes, drone explodes, no drone until next death or reload
>terrible sound location, get shot from places you can never identify
>entire sound design sounds like shit somehow, I just hate the sound in this game
>literally have no fucking clue what the story is about or if there's even one because it's so poorly presented
>constant terrible morality about drugs being bad

Now obviously an open world coop game can only be fun, but it only survives on the "Everything Is Better With Friends"® effect because it's really shit. The "story" is absolutely not appealing, I don't even consider there's a story to it, it's just a succession of missions with a vague context. Same thing happens with my friends too, we don't care about the story, only about "wow do we have to kill the guy or just capture him? oh wait we just need to blow up shit!"
That's the depth of how we perceive the story. It just keeps popping up at times when you just don't fucking care: it's an open world game, and in coop, so the story must fit at appropriate time so it doesn't ruin your fun. And that's the thing: it pops up when you don't fucking care, when you're doing shit with friends and don't want to be bothered. It doesn't mesh with the game properly,

It's fun solo too guys. Really loved Wildlands desu, played both solo and co-op. Breakpoint seems even better for solo.

Now it's time for a few funny Wildlands stories:

>"plant bugs in a house without being spotted"
>sneak around, get spotted by one guard immediately killed
>"FISSION MAILED"
>"plant bugs in a house without being spotted"
>slaughter all guards without being spotted
>plant bugs in the house
>exit by the door
>"good job! the bugs caught some good conversations!"
>"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"
>literally everyone is dead inside the house and not even a minute has passed
>walk 10 meters away
>"well we caught some interesting conversations!"
>piles of dead bodies everywhere

>swap truck full of CDs with truck full of explosives
>meant to detonate later as a trap
>drive it to the spot where it'll be picked up
>exit truck
>"that was a nice fireball! this truck killed plenty people!"
>truck is still in front of you
>leave the area
>it explodes awkwardly

>be out of AR and sniper ammo in middle of a fight
>open inventory
>swap for LMG and SMG
>full ammo

>target is escaping
>request helicopter to tail him
>it doesn't appear
>request reinforcements
>they spawn on top of each other and die
>get fucked

>be in middle of fucking salt lake in daylight
>360° visibility
>"capture that guy"
>shoot his two bodyguards
>nothing in sight a mile away
>grab the guy
>suddenly three pickups full of guys shooting at you

>"drive this truck AND DON'T DAMAGE IT"
>shoot the guard next to it
>rebels notice the fight and drive en masse to the truck to help you, crashing into the truck
>"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DAMAGED THE TRUCK!!!"

>"you're surrounded!! fight your way through!!"
>fly away in helicopter
>don't fire a single shot
>"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

>jump from top of watchtower
>bloody screen
>jump from static helicopter at 2 meter altitude
>die
>jump from burning helicopter that hit the ground
>get out and casually close the door, don't die
>basejump from top of rock two feet tall rock
>get into freefall position
>hit the ground two feet lower
>die

Wildlands is THAT terrible.

Jesus christ, no one asked for your novel. Cope, seethingfag

>when you're a marketer and you realize your thread is fucked

Attached: 1510471286084.jpg (612x768, 85K)

I hope solo is viable because none of my friends are going to play this, they thought wildlands was too much of a sim and I didn't think it was even remotely a sim.

Absolutely fucking based, I wish I was blessed with that level of autism.

Wildlands is such fucking hot garbage.

70% of the cosmetics are locked behind loot crates, user is full of shit.

Did they change things then? It didn't have that launch. That was when I last played it.