Code vein

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531083334.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6nerSDV.jpg
discord.gg/yMvUX7
discord.gg/49YdaW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not played the demo yet, any good?

downloading it RN trying to think of what im gonna make my character look like

Attached: internet warrior.png (602x450, 83K)

We started playing last night and my gf wanted to mess with the hair options and this was our character a half hour later

Attached: 20190530_224212.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

So rifles are complete trash?

Well that's not supposed to be sideways but fuck it

Very bangable, nice

better than i expected, definitely going to get it when it comes out

What is the general consensus so far? I enjoy it a lot, but I can see why others wouldn't.

Why are they trash? I like them but I haven't even gotten to the first boss yet

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531081727.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

user, I actually really like this, I didn't expect to like it this much

what is the best sword? is the sunset better than the queen one?

I really enjoyed the demo, looking forward to the full release, hopefully with mods on pc I'll be able to create a character with bigger boobs literally the only thing I need to enjoy it more

too lazy to copy it from ps4
r8

Attached: image0.jpg (2000x1501, 2.24M)

No damage, nothing buffs them.
Yes but I think they'll be better when the game is out. The red cloaked gun mobs do a pretty sweet skill with their rifle that I think will be a skill. Plus there has to be a person whose skills we can take that uses a gun.

I want her to feed me directly from these thick milky white tits.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x480, 49K)

The character creation is pretty good

Attached: CaC.jpg (1920x1080, 808K)

its pretty swell, slower and more forgiving than souls games. visuals look outdated, for it being unreal engine areas are small and look lkke a ps vita cross title.
gameplay is okay, combat is more like Nioh than souls. after completing the demo, you can do a chalice dungeon and level like mad, beat insane bosses and then fight the titty robot. oh and it has 2 phases.

I was watching my lad Maximilian_DOOD (YOOOOOOOO! xD) play it a bit earlier. He really wasn't impressed my dudes, gotta say it isn't looking good. I'll have to wait and see how he feels about it on release before i make any final judgements.

Attached: madmax.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>more forgiving
someone hasn't fought the final boss in the depths

FUCK and here I was excited to use a weapon different from DS templates.

So what's the scope for edginess like, can I be a cringeworthy chuuni edgelord?

Attached: meg.jpg (1916x1080, 176K)

same

>hey guys me and my girlfriend btw
can you stfu

Absolutely

>endgame in a demo
wat

Queen's Knight is harder, honestly

She might catch you a couple times with explosions you weren't expecting, but she's otherwise your bog standard humanoid with a sword souls boss

I wish the place was more generous with upgrade materials though, once you've got a couple weapons to +3 everything else hits like a wet fart in comparison

I love how in-depth the character creation is.

Uninspired as fuck, but that's weeb shit for you.

i mean by combat mechanics its more forgiving. permanent npc buddy, he can even revive you, etc.

stop making fun of max now (donald trump sucks) he's under stress from moving and getting trolled in gran blue by a player named tolki.

No it's not.

Is there romance in this game? I need to know whether I should make a self insert or a hot waifu.

hows this compred to ds3?

>girl in white
>wearing black

Attached: 1544021155965.png (745x813, 25K)

have sex

Attached: 1555445494430.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>no PC beta
is this a sign that PC is coming out later or will it just be a trash port or something

I have. Have you?

>tfw I tell myself that I won't make an edgelord and I end up with this i.imgur.com/6nerSDV.jpg
FUCK

Android 18 is had more soul than this sex doll.
I h8 it.

she looks like she get raped by monsters

>make character barefoot
>give her ugly huge feet

Why would you do this?

>no network test for pc
Fuck you bamco, at leadt give char creator

>he doesnt make the character look like himself
What are you ugly or somethin lmao

dumb frogposter

I'm sorry my story offended you so much user
But I still love you

Attached: 1543255385694.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>linking to image sharing site
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: 1557764755467.gif (300x168, 285K)

So is there one weapon type that obviously outclasses all the others yet

He looks like me if I had a longer face tho
I'm fucking rangebanned from posting pics nigger

>linking to imgur
You know this is an imageboard right? Are you fucken cooked in the head mate?

The white is your semen

Don't respond to frogposters, user.

seeevery fucking time

Imagine not knowing how to circumvent a ban

Enlighten me user, I've tried everything

Wait shit meant to reply to

I swear you could've gotten a better product from hitting randomize.

>spoonfeed me
fuck off faggot, learn how to do things on your own

>no stat distribution
SHIT
FUCKING
GAME

You had to go and copy Dark Souls and forget to copy the good parts

>circumventing a rangeban

Io is so cute, anons. I want to protect her and also squeeze her titties.

>says an email has been sent with my code
>it hasn't

Attached: 1538683040698.jpg (900x904, 152K)

someone make Rider, the game has the super long hair for it

Attached: 1171141527457.jpg (800x1095, 595K)

>how can i into a different range

somehow I'm thirsty for big vidya tiddies now

>softcap endurance, softcap damage stat, softcap secondary damage stat, put rest in vit
Wow so deep

I'll pirate it when it comes out.

So, when were they giving out codes to this? Because i would've loved one for myself.

Attached: IMG_20180610_174541.jpg (640x640, 49K)

You can actually do a lot with builds even in Bloodborne.

based

dumb phoneposter

>me and my gf
Nice bait

I got mine while plowing out your mom

I got mine while plowing out your aunt

But user his gf is in the picture.

Attached: discomfort.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Zoomer, weeb, e-celeb trash. You really are the trifecta of cancer

BUY KAT'S GAME

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531092533.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>tfw my toon never does this

Why do they wear the masks?

Distributing your stats badly and then calling it a build doesn't mean those games had actual variety.

They're big vampires

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531090737.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Does the character creator have hair like this?

Attached: MaP3.jpg (570x800, 62K)

can I do fun shit in this game or is it another grounded roll-then-counter dark souls experience

Attached: 1555610991698.jpg (849x960, 48K)

>gameplay is okay, combat is more like Nioh than souls.
Well shit, I hated Nioh.

no

the weeb levels are off the charts in this game. the character creator is pretty boss tho

They're called Purifier Masks.

>See enemy prepare to hit me
>Press Dodge Button
>Get hit
>He rolls right after he's finished reacting to the attack.
I am confused.

FPS is shit on base PS4 , standing at the first mist bonfire and it's well below 30 fps

Damn.

When exactly are the parry frames? It's easy to figure it out when it's just a swipe of your arm, these other ones aren't as clear.

>tfw too scared to parry

Nah there's some genuine variety. Some hybrid builds / odd allocations do work very well in PvP. For example in Bloodborne which gets accused of having poor build variety you have things like different Arcane / Bloodtinge combinations that are really effective, Strength / Bloodtinge, Str / Arcane, Vitgouges, builds with 26 Bloodtinge for a decent Evelyn as well as the usual damage stats, etc. Dark Souls 3 probably has less build variety but you can still come up with some creative things. Dark Souls 2 has the most build variety by far, and odd allocations since scaling for most weapons is really shit and the meta was often just getting minimum reqs and infusing and focusing in other things.

Attached: iosefka3.jpg (1200x1200, 154K)

no invasions no buy

>your bayonet feels weak as shit and does no damage
>Can only stand still to shoot
>Enemy bayonet removes all of your health and staggers you forever
>He can fucking backflip and shoot in midair

Is this coming out for the Switch?

Satisfying as fuck when you pull it off because this shit happens

i mean, not the stance stuff, but more blocking and disengaging. i dunno,play it yourself kek

Your character doesn't talk but you interact with one NPC and can choose to help him or not help him. You can definitely make your character look chuuni but as of now there isn't much in terms of acting chuuni. There are lightning spells though so you can pull a "thunder shrine maiden" someone get that reference
Not him but Queen's Knight was childs play compared to her. All of his attacks are way easier to dodge, he has zero attacks that will lead to you dying if you get hit once. His spin can catch you off guard the first time you fight him and his dash is actually really gay but other than that he's nothing hard. Final boss has
first phase
>ice pillars that surround her can one shot you
second phase
>random blast of fire after her combo can hit you and knock you away
>third hit of her combo will sometimes hit behind her
>two aoe fire blasts around her that will take 75% of your health
>second blast sends out balls of fire, not sure of their damage, i wasnt hit and ive only seen her do it once
>also routinely kills your follower because they suck at dodging it
>ice dash will sometimes still hit you even if you dodge to side, it's like there is a shockwave or something
>flame trail will follow you across the arena, you have to dodge to the side and walk forward or be close to her when she does it and dodge behind her
>not directly behind her though because then it will hit you
Not to mention she has two life bars to his one, she dashes around a lot so you get less hits in, it is harder to stack poison onto her and you don't get as much ammo back.
That said, here's my ranking for the bosses in terms of difficulty
>last one, forget her name
power gap
>queens knight
power gap
power gap
>two fatties
>skinny tall dudes
Only reason fatties and dudes aren't ranked the same is because the fat lady can one shot you.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the backflip will be a skill in the full game. And is that shit an iframe?

no

No one cares about your toddler toy, not even Namco

dodging and parrying and shit feels slow and unresponsive. at least Io’s tits are nice.

>different Arcane / Bloodtinge combinations that are really effective, Strength / Bloodtinge, Str / Arcane, Vitgouges, builds with 26 Bloodtinge for a decent Evelyn as well as the usual damage stats, etc
And all of those are worse than saws so whatever

>"That's a lot of boxes. Do you think all of them are empty?"
>hits boxes
>PS4 heats up and game comes to a crawl at 8 FPS

Soo... uh it's just a beta right?

Attached: 5332.jpg (300x300, 19K)

It's the basic shit I disliked about Nioh, not the stance stuff. And I don't have a PS4 so can't play it yet. I hope there'll be a demo.

Saw a bayonet melee moveset on stream. What the fuck, you'd think a BAYONET would be used for thrusting. Nope, gay sword swipes all the way.

Nope, it's the same shit as Bloodborne. Hope you have a gaming PC because that's where you should play it.

For me she spent 90% of the fight either aimlessly dashing around, the ice dash, or her basic combo, so I just stayed behind her and swung away

The AI's survival rate seems like a total crapshoot, sometimes they'll get punked in 10 seconds and other times Yakumo will pull up shields on cooldown and save both of us a shitload of healing

this, only playing it on console because they're forcing me too

Attached: 1476548756328.jpg (500x880, 134K)

Arctinge can literally use saws you brainlet, as well as Chikage + near full power Evelyn. Str / Bloodtinge can use Bloodletter Mace which has over 700 AR with only 50 STR investment, has decent viscerals unlike Arctinge, and also has a near full power Evelyn + Chikage + Bloodtinge cannons. Vitgouges can use saws too, same as the builds with 26 BLT. Plus that attitude of considering the variety bad just because a top tier weapon exists is silly. That way no games have good variety then because there's always some broken weapon / build / character. Plus aside from shitty weapons like Beast Claws more than half the roster of Bloodborne's weapons are pretty overpowered so it all ends up quite balanced in the end, even against Saws.

Attached: cainhurst.jpg (1370x1500, 372K)

Bloodborne is stable 30 fps, at least the version I played (old hunters GOTY), but this ps4 performance is unacceptable so I might as well just bother with the game on PC because I doubt they'll fix it until release

imagine having friends and grinding together

I intercepted it
it's mine now, thanks buddy

The best part is when the audio skips too

like first months of BB some areas just barely had 20 fps, horrible

>zweihander's follow-up normal attack doesn't reach where the tip of the sword was after previous attack
this bothers me immensely. zweihander in general feels like they made a huge sword but didn't want to give it too much reach.

have they said if the game is gonna be a timed exclusive for the ps4?

redpill me on the gameplay please

you guys should clean your ps4. i have a ps4 pro and it was jet engine and crashing on code vein. read a guide, cleaned, now its quiet and cool. never imagined this effect only by cleaning.

Simultaneous release for all 3 platforms

>That way no games have good variety then because there's always some broken weapon / build / character.
Yeah, correct. "Variety" does not exist. The truly fun games are the ones that are engaging from a mechanical perspective even while you're using the best shit, and offer tons of room for improvement in player skill rather than relying on "builds" for novelty value.

found mia's mom

Attached: hats.png (460x618, 392K)

might be worth a shot, I've never ever cleaned it but I know how clogged up with dust this shit can get from my PC

What type of game is this?

you press r3, enemy locked on, approach,press square, square, circle for dodge, wait, square, enemy ded.
if you try this on post demo content, you die.

neat

This.
Also reapply the thermal paste

I have a regular ps4, I assume it works better on pro

>delayed...
>for THIS

Attached: 1559137642457.gif (250x243, 2.57M)

anime dork souls

fuck what do I do in post demo content then

Sometimes he'll get hit by her dash or pillars in her first phase and end up wasting his healing so he'll end up dying quick in her second phase. AI can be really good about dodging shit and using their skills but sometimes they just die.
Sounds like you got off pretty easy, can you fight her again? I know you can fight the others again but I didn't check her.
I think there was streamers, go find them.

Well you have a strange and shitty opinion then, but oh well.

fap to bounce bearer

yeah thats what i thought too. pro tip: when cleaning, remove power supply. cable can stay connectec, but CLEAN THE HEAT SINK. i had to clean it twice in a row, becuase i only cleaned the fan, thus clogging up the heat sink. ps4 was louder than before.

Nope, you can't romance in the game, you can't have bigger boobs, all the males look like inherent trash, and the combat is janky and wonky as fuck when it comes to certain items.

It needs work.

So whos best buddy for depth bosses?

that one guy

well... that's 60€ I can safely save, the demo didn't impress me in the slightest

Pros:
- Great character editor
- Great tiddues

Cons:
- Battle system just isn't there yet for me

I saw her standing in there after warping out and back in, so probably yes

I haven't rematched any of the bosses but that might be the only way to get more Queen's Steel if you're autistic about grinding the strongest possible weapon for a weekend network test

BB was stable not counting Ludwig. This runs at 20 and drops to 8, if that persists to release, I would advise every non-mustard to stay the fuck away.

Official Yea Forums Code Vein discord
discord.gg/yMvUX7
Come join us

>Meet some friends
>Drop some codes
>Stare at tiddies

Attached: B7E2FF1D-6CDC-460E-BA66-0448A82689D6.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Was really disappointed that there was no boob slider

yakumo is tanky

Can I ERP as Io?

Attached: bon_touchy.gif (600x900, 306K)

well this and Nioh 2 demo showed me what to play next... Nioh 1 Any tips?

Can you only make fuckbois or can you make badass old men?

Why? Is 10 different flavors of R1 spam really the pinnacle of gameplay to you?

play the first couple levels and refund it because that's the entire game

Fucking this, I am so jaded that I can't have boobs like the girl in white and go around being the best waifu. What's the point of a waifu game when I can't even make the best waifu?

Yakumo if you're playing as a caster

>the girl in white

What is Castlevania

You would be wrong not to

Attached: A2ED4A80-6600-419D-9956-DD0B1CF5A1BF.jpg (1024x577, 221K)

You have only scratched the surface of PvP if all you do is R1 spam. Even with Saws the best way to play them is to stagger the attacks the right amount and whatnot. These games have a low skill ceiling all things considered but the combat system is pretty unique so I like them.

Should I level up? What's the point?

Don't lewd Io you fucking degenerate

user I'm trying to be nice to people who don't know anything other than some screens, but fine, like Io.

It's most likely the only way, I was using the passive that increases drops and was getting shit. Not even Queen's Iron. I'm really curiouss about this queen shit too, mostly so if I can find out if she's hot.
It's a beta, maybe it'll be in the full game.
Stay at level 2 and try getting through the dungeon.

Bloodborne PvP is dashing R1s, Souls PvP is standing and running R1s while "spacing" yourself despite the horrible lag making everything a crapshoot.

magic is OP but I don't understand, I have to suck mana out of the enemies in order to use it?

when does this game even come out it's been ages since they announced it

>he doesn't want to tell niggas to lurk more

The tiddies tho

I stopped caring years ago about that stuff user, it's just too tiresome to care anymore.

>It's a beta
Network test is as close to release as you can get, highly doubt anything is getting changed at this point.

The Queen is that girl from the tutorial, isn't she?

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_02-23-18_030.jpg (600x338, 36K)

But what about pvp? Whats the level you should stay at to pvp?

I found a "Stranger" while wandering the caves
>"I won't stab you in the back, I promise!"

He is this game's Patches, right?

Souls PvP is about standing around corners with bows or as a pot.

that's my nigga Louis

>no boob, hips, or ass slider

W O R T H L E S S

information screen when starting game tells you its beta status, they even use the letter kek.

anyway, youre correct though, beta status means the modules of game development are done. cutting content, re arranging and so on can still happen.

Is the backstab move different from each character?

Attached: IMG_c880c338-9804-4d49-9225-ca4c3770ea04.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

yeah I'm pretty sure the level the network test starts at comes after the prologue where you're teamed with Jack to kill the queen unless that comes as a flashback later

You hit enemies to get back the resource you use for skills/spells.
Fugg I really want DFC.
There's no PVP my man, you can only co-op.
You wish he was Keep playing.
No it isn't.
No idea, tutorials are always a snoozefest I was trying to get as fast as possible.

Anyone else noticed the boost hammer that's inside of Murasame's vault?

>there's no pvp

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

>wanting to PVP in a 20 fps environment
lmao

The armor you're wearing is what determines your backstab.

depends on which type of blood veil you're using which also affects parry window etc

think it's gonna be called impulse anchor unless they change the name like they did with the new blood codes

I am level 72.

Queens' iron is the highest material drop. You can upgrade your veils and weapons until you need the next upgrade item and you're stuck unless you level

Yes it is

I actually got him confused with the other guy, you're right.

Shame about the censorship

Your blood veil does backstabs, parries, and charge attacks. It's basically its own weapon slot. This also means they have stat scaling and weight like regular weapons, and have to be upgraded like regular weapons too.

what

Hey how open is the world for exploration? Is it linear or you can go to a few areas? Someone please expand on the subject.

Anyone here played Freedom Wars?
I wish we had a Freedom Wars sequel on PS4...

Attached: 1493667079882.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

I don't actually find the combat as bad and floaty as I feared. Or at least it seems better, hard to judge things when the game barely works.

does the network test have dual audio?

yes

yes

no

I only got into the depths and I find the levels extremely claustrophobic

I hope there are more open areas in this game

I know a friend who played this game for way too long on his Vita and he told me several times that he was so sad the Vita bombed so hard because he wanted a sequel for FW

Damn fucking right I'm thirsty.

Attached: 1528246439216.jpg (5760x3240, 3.81M)

yes

Eng and Jap

maybe

Can you repeat the question

Fuck I want to coco Coco's cocos until I coco all over them

jesus... is this shooped or do all women in this game simply have large bazookas like that? UNF

that's legit but no, you also have girls like Murasame

ignore censorship retards

You have the opposite too

Attached: CodeVein-8-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

>start demo
>feels pretty floaty
>think of just turning it off and dismissing this game
>play a bit more, suddenly combat doesn't feel as bad
>boss if fun, story intriguing

hm I don't know what to think

>you can't gang up with Io and Coco to bully Rin
shit game

they keep calling it a dungeon crawler so hopefully it's not too dungeon-y
there are definitely outdoor environments but the minimap design seems pretty tailored to dungeons with lots of branching paths rather than wide open zones

UNF

Played FW a lot back when I had my Vita, sequel would be great.

remind me why the fuck am I grinding if you can't carry your progress over holy shit I'm fucking autistic

Paizuri.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531152651.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

reminder that Mia wears pink pantsu

Is the partner AI retarded or is it actually competent?

post more of rin's spats and cruz's whatever it is she's wearing

I didn't fucking know about this

Dropped

Attached: 1558427131592m.jpg (818x1024, 93K)

Can I tell the AI partner to fuck off and go do stuff alone?

Attached: sophie3.png (777x777, 197K)

they stand in boss aoe attacks but are actually sort of decent and don't instantly die and can hold aggro unlike god eater companions

Yes

Literally every encounter in the depths is either a pincer ambush or mob though, so it was designed with using them in mind

Why is Ivy so much better than everything else?

>getting this triggered
Have sex retard

Can you parry all attacks?

Attached: PS_Messages_20190531_175137.jpg (1920x1080, 987K)

no u

Taking the Dark Souls 2 approach huh?
>dude hard cus hordes of enemies everywhere lol

Because it's the only veil in the demo with strength scaling and its parry frames are ass

Thirsty for MILK

I thought janky shit only came from euro games. I was wrong.

Ok cool. God Eater was better when played alone but it forced partners on you some times.

DS2 was fine with that.

I mean, they tell you right off the bat that the place is deliberately brutal and intended for co-op because it's a network test

reddit, out

what's the secret OP build?

so picture this
collectors edition has a bottle of io's milk

I know nothing about this game and I don't have the internet speed on my phone to check a video on it. Can someone summarize the gameplay is this for me? Is this the anime dark souls game?

ahah no no.

This game does that but much fucking worse.

You came here in 2016

The sheer amount of customisation in every possible facet is incredibly daunting. I feel like I'm already fucking stuff up.

Anime Dark Souls but janky with worse everything. Think of The Surge but with anime titties.

>enter character creation
>fun starts
>start game
>fun stops

Based and patrician choice.

no one cares about your opinion. you arent relevant.

Came here 2006 faggot. 30 yr old boomer. Go fuck yourself retard.

I'm so glad I finally get to play this

Attached: Nice painting.png (1772x1240, 408K)

u mad?

Just finished the demo, not enough Io/10

this game has been in development so long and it plays like some kind of compile heart low effort game. top fucking kek

Attached: 1538309039038.png (367x319, 174K)

its shit, no weight to anything

Post your edgy characters

Attached: Edgyboi.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

No, go fuck yourself. The Surge has a good combat system with a lot more depth than this game.

They spent 90% of the development time on the character creator. Rest of the game was built yesterday morning a few hours before going live.

I actually care. I want to hear everyone's opinion. If you want an echo chamber for fucking retards to only agree with your point of view please go to reddit faggot.

>Rest of the game was built yesterday morning a few hours before going live.
fuck, why did I laugh at that?

Attached: 1309889932373.jpg (493x387, 22K)

Japan needs more tsunamis

>Bloodborne is stable 30 fps
I fucking wish, bloodborne is far from a stable anything

Does this game not chug on PS4 pros when you get 4-5 enemies to fight?

stay on reddit

u mad?

i'm furious bro

I enjoyed the game and think is better than this but Surge was extremely janky at launch. I had to restart it 3 times because the main quests got glitched and NPCs did not talk. Excited for Surge 2. It will have character creator too and possibly co op.

Attached: 59392053_1201651833347012_7116009134360625152_n.png (768x432, 630K)

Can't play but does the game lets you make boys like this?

Attached: Rufus_Albarea_CS3.jpg (796x1023, 192K)

yes

Yeah I also liked the Surge but at one time when I was doing a final sweep through the map for any secrets there were dead NPCs hanging arounds where they weren't supposed to be, not saying anything or even interactable.

retard lmao

there will be a PC version you imbecile

So i guess Sony censored the game already. A boob slider was supposed to be in the game.

It is, just, not the Demo/network test, like Nioh.

Just started playing this morning and surprised at the amount of fucking accessories there are, gonna take me a while to choose I just hope the game is fun.

No

Yea i know its a tv shot.

Attached: 9A6D41F2-4CA7-4569-B3AF-98E48B706249.jpg (2056x1536, 392K)

It is in the game.

Attached: 1559284972182.webm (850x478, 2.78M)

PLEASE CENSOR THE GAME SO I CAN BE OUTRAGED

There's a billion options for the face, but one shitty slider for the body, it fucking sucks

thick as fuck

weird, i had zero glitches and problems. clean your console user

>you can;t have bigger boobs
yes you can just not Io or Coco's sizes.

Oh so it makes the entire character thicker. I can live with that.

Attached: SdBxbA4X.jpg (396x396, 16K)

>Anime dark souls
>Playing cucks souls at all
Soulsborne is shit
Demon souls is shit
Dark souls is shit
Dark souls 2 is shit
Dark souls 3 is shit
Bloodborne is shit
Sekiro is shit
Cuck vein is shit
Any future games will be shit
I'm gonna puke!

Attached: 25298-full.png (676x507, 336K)

that's not a boob slider

>he posted it again
user please do yourself a favor and go outside

What happens if you just ignore Louis and walk past him when you first see him

Attached: 1558974199400.jpg (300x309, 22K)

Gameplay looks fucking abysmal

>janky and wonky
Buzzwords, might as well say too videogamey, retard.

he calls you the N word

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531075540.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

he rapes you. gender doesnt matter for Prometheus.

I thought it was too videogamey. Not good.

Anybody need a US key?

Attached: 1555755672452.png (1915x1015, 527K)

both of these at the same time

That isn't a boob slider. You can't control how large or small you want to break breasts, only the whole body. You can't give a girl slightly small boobs for a fit tomboy kind of look or go full milk.

Anyway, how much control over skin color do we have? Can we give a girl green skin? What about hair color? Can we just go unnatural colors?

Attached: 1529629568935.jpg (1800x2618, 1.48M)

why is she crying?

think he just joins you at the boss cutscene (after calling you the N word)

Yet another souls clone that copies surface level mechanics with no real understanding of the games it is trying to imitate. You know at least with indie jank I can give them a pass because they’re obviously made by people who just really like the Souls games and let it bleed a bit too much into their baby project. But Code Vein really feels like just an attempt to cash in on a popular trend.

I mean it IS made by the god eater devs

If anyone knows anime knockoffs of popular action games, it’s those guys

why these cunts unable to make the character customization menu properly, even shovelware studios like illusion have a better body customization options

Jesus this character creator is good.

Might just be that 20fps and I haven't played souls in a year but certain enemies unironically feel faster than souls enemies

>leveling is pointlessly fast
>not as floaty as i heard, but still floaty, especially walking has a little delay before you stop
>dark souls 3 style of gameplay, mash attack button to stunlock the enemy before they stunlock you, and spam dodge when there's danger
>some mechanics are mystifying, like how do you know if you can use a skill as another class or not
>either you don't buff and take heavy damage and do "okay" damage
>OR you buff (with no downsides or thought since the resource seems infinite) and take way less damage and do slightly damage
>companions block your view constantly, UI's a little too big too
>eye and nose shape tied to the face, not enough clothes, no bunny ears, needless item "tier" limit on customization
>weird stress test that's the first area and then jumps to a level 40 one
I somehow still like it a lot though? It's not even my type of anime.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531134121.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

can I create our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

The Surge has a ton of problems and I would be surprised if Code Vein ended up as a worse game, but the combat isn't it. I think it's a good twist from the Souls formula, much better than what Code Vein is trying to do.

I'll trade you for this

Attached: 1526504151385.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

why is your character depressed user

Because its kawaii~

Attached: 84297F61-7D32-457C-B9DF-73EF2DA68F45.jpg (1024x665, 49K)

because he's a furry

What the fuck IS this games gimmick?

big tits

From the pics posted ITT I see a tragic amount of uniformity as regards boob and height. There's no sliders save for this travesty, is there?

pretty sure once you master a skill you can use it on other classes

Anime titties and asses.

I like the game but holy moly I couldn't give less of a fuck about the story. Why are the God Eater devs so bad at storytelling? Not a single game they've made has ever sounded compelling in the slightest. They may as well just go the Dark Souls route with story since it'd save so much time and they can jerk themselves off with their snore fest stories in item descriptions. At least the game is fun though which is the most important part so cheers for that.

Attached: 1540929702103.png (300x300, 118K)

Mia's pink panties

Because I didn't want to make a basic looking bishie, and like making MCs that look like they've lost all faith in humanity

This game looked ok in the past but now it looks like trash
gonna wait for it to hit the bargain bin

That is the only slider and it's actually worse than it looks in this webm

>Fun shit
>Posts dmc
Fuck out of here you autist

How'd you get this shit to work it won't open for me. It's got a little lock next to it.

do you have more than 1 console? it only works on systems that are set to primary.

Deactivate and activate your primary console

Roll behind enemy then press square to one shot it

except you can't actually make a character with big boobs

Attached: 1544333616810.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Being a poor man's dark souls. I just hope it has a ton of weapons

good, female characters are for trannies anyways

>leveling is pointlessly fast
this is a network test, it's supposed to be fast
>not as floaty as i heard, but still floaty, especially walking has a little delay before you stop
>dark souls 3 style of gameplay, mash attack button to stunlock the enemy before they stunlock you, and spam dodge when there's danger
100% agree, they should fix that
>some mechanics are mystifying, like how do you know if you can use a skill as another class or not
game tells you that if you master a skill, you can use it with other classes, some skills are only possible with specific weapons, again, the game tells it
>either you don't buff and take heavy damage and do "okay" damage
>OR you buff (with no downsides or thought since the resource seems infinite) and take way less damage and do slightly damage
the ressource seems infinite because you're supposed to buff AND use active skills, which uses a lot of ressource
>companions block your view constantly, UI's a little too big too
didn't have any problem with the camera yet (8 hours in, beat the final boss of the test)
>eye and nose shape tied to the face, not enough clothes, no bunny ears, needless item "tier" limit on customization
yes, this is a problem but who knows, maybe the final game will have more to offer, the customization is still really well done
>weird stress test that's the first area and then jumps to a level 40 one
they needed to make a challenging area for coop (they failed, though, because you can just grind and reach a really high level with no effort)

>liking tits is gay

Io's and Coco's are bigger than FeMC's anyways

Can confirm, it runs like dogshit on a base PS4. 100% getting the PC version.

God Eater-fags on PC, do those games run at 144hz?

runs like shit on a pro too

post your characters

Attached: 61903311_2336755933052147_1754570814172168192_o.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

works fine on my machine

All the male characters look like fags in this game

and that's the problem

Attached: 1534479457511.jpg (307x309, 18K)

I just want to fuck a huge titted anime girl, is that TOO much to ask, god damnit?!

Iofag, I know you're here.
Make the cinnamon roll!

Attached: 1556539595218.jpg (1706x1125, 487K)

I WANT IO TO SIT ON MY FACE AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!1!!1!ONE1!!!

Attached: 1427920602113.png (600x895, 979K)

I fucking knew it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x299, 125K)

How do you call people who enjoy DFC cunny but also big tit mommies?

Attached: rotating think.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

patrician

So we all agree gameplay its okay at best?

based

based retard, I like how you even chose a different pic

Here's a US key for the demo.
First come, first serve etc. etc.

Attached: CV demo code.jpg (301x416, 26K)

redpilled

Gentlemen

No cuck souls is shit

Attached: 4f3.jpg (680x680, 71K)

Playing on a Pro. While the game doesn't run super well, I haven't run into any major fps drops with things people have talked about like breaking boxes or multiple enemies being on screen

I don't call them, they're wise enough to know I'm talking about them

I want Io to moo in my ear

Why is this game so good? Also remember greatsword is the only weapon for a man.

Attached: 1559219511741.jpg (599x681, 26K)

Can't play til tomorrow, can anyone give me a quick rundown on the combat/gameplay? Can you make builds and shit?

Your a faggot who likes shitty games then.

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

You can basically play caster, melee, or slightly ranged but even casters and ranged characters need to fight in melee to recover their shit.

Is dual wielding in game or not?

anyone had trouble redeeming the code? for some reason it says I can't redeem it.

Attached: goth gf.jpg (1179x1761, 561K)

Just out of curiosity is there any way to still get an NA code? It's not life or death for me but seeing all these screenshots is making me want to give it a go.

Is that the actual game character customization? Looks very problematic. How can they allow people to sexualize women like this?

I like this alternative better because people who want to make breasts larger than the head should be shoot on sight.

You think you’re funny cunt? Listen I work a 9-5 job everyday, that’s 9 hours more than your birth age. I go home everyday to see my wife, and I never see my kids. And I go onto my phone and I see this shit. Honestly, do you think your funny, fucking with me? You fuck with me I fuck with you back cunt. You don’t even know who your talking to. Pray I won’t find you cunt because when I do I’m going to kill you and your family like Nixon did to mine. Watch out cunt.

It needs to be your region's code (no EU in NA), and in all caps

Not in the beta test

Axebros WW@

Question: Is there an iris size slider in the character creator?

Attached: 1548494916627.gif (250x251, 999K)

How many hours will I realistically spend on the character creator?

Except that could be solved by putting a value limit. There obviously wasn't going to allow boobs to get that big to begin with.

there's nothing to do after beating that boss in the depths, is there?
I could grind a bit, but I cannot find anyone on EU :(

yea

How do we play together? Also what did they do with the weapon arts? There was a livestream which showcased every weapon had s weapon art like dark souls 3.

How much of a character is your character? Do you interact in any meaningful way, or is it just a model that moves around the world basically?

EXCELLENT, DAY 1 BUY

Attached: 1556456830667.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

your toon is mute

>The Surge has a good combat system
Not with that fucking lock on system, it aint

Attached: .m2.jpg (240x240, 15K)

the dev's made God Eater, expect two or three lines for your character during the final boss fight and nothing more

Opinions on her so far?

Attached: 09d35d1ee61b55adafa7b90032a1952a.png (692x922, 384K)

>AI partner finishes off the last boss of depths just as I die
>infinite loading screen
h-haha I think this version must be from before they delayed the game, r-right?

God I want to breed her.

I want to hug her and tell her that everything is gonna be ok

>xenoshit having an opinion on good combat systems
Shut the fuck up

>solved by putting a value limit.
and then people mod the game, and the abominations begin.
I rather the tools to allow such degenerancy were not present in the game

If you can't play without AI i'm never playing this game

You can play without the AI

a good mom, but i'm sad i can't romance another girl and have Io give her blessing

Attached: vamp.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

Demo was a LOT of better than I expected.

I kind of want to get it day 1

S A G G Y

I WANT COCO TO SUFFOCATE ME WITH HER SAGGY TITTIES

>you posted a pic of something, therefore you are that something
I don't even own Switch, you brainlet

I'm just gonna play Nioh instead

Don't think so no. There are different iris but no slider

there is tho

is there any hope fps will get better?

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531104200.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Yes, on PC.

Doubtful until after the game is released. I don't think I've ever seen a game get a performance boost between the beta/demo and the release.

>posting "have sex" unironically

Attached: another wasted life.png (740x719, 433K)

Or you could stop being autistic. People will mod the PC and add a breast slider anyway.

hopefully we get it on PC at the same time then
oh, I meant after the release, I don't think they'll be able to fix it within these few days

I'd preorder just for the milk.

I missed out on the early NA sign-ups but the page is still up. If I sign up now will I get a code or am I totally screwed? D:

I signed up yesterday morning and still got the code, so try it.

Will do, thanks user. Here's hoping I get in. All these screenshots are making me jealous.

>Can't have big tiddies
This sucks, but I'm glad the gameplay is good, no point in character creators without good gameplay

>lost broadsword combo literally just clips through enemies

based

I must have missed it then. I just changed the iris and was done with it. My character is normal looking I'm not a faggot

Okay cool, I'll just make a cute character then.

haha that would be weird don't you think haha

>mediocre game carried by waifushit
God Eater devs did it again

Io is my wife.

Like what I've played so far. You can increase boob size by making your character thiccer (not fat), forgot what the slider was called. Really like the character maker (tho I wish the limit on accessories was larger). Skills and multiple classes/shit seems fun for customization. Gameplay, its a souls game except abit faster and with some differences like skills etc. Can't really judge yet as I havent done the difficult map or whatever.

>should we put an iris slider into our character customization?
>absolutely!
>what about body sliders?
>fuck no why would anyone need that?

Attached: 1532878498195.png (1024x719, 806K)

Dear diary, today user was:
• Based
• Redpilled

Attached: 20190531_104831.jpg (3648x1920, 3.23M)

is it possible to make male characters in this game :^)

...so that's the Dark Souls 3 approach.

No!

isn't the dark souls 3 approach giving everything a grab attack and putting swamps everywhere

so is it possible to solo the Depth's bosses or will I have to team up with an autist

Yes but you have to add hordes of enemies with multihit flailing attacks too

>Xbone version runs and looks worse than PS3 Dark Souls
OH NONONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Is my PS4 being new related to me not facing FPS issues like some anons here are?

There's one body slider. But yeah it sucks.

But I take for the art style they're using, which is uguu~ anime eyes, sliders wouldn't work too well. I bet the characters would look deformed as hell.

No wonder this game looks like a PSP game. The problem is the Xbone. I should've known.

Salty much? Bloodborne never drops peeseefag

boys anyone has an EU code? I got American one instead and can't redeem it. I'll trade it even

You're wrong, but it's a good thing for you.

>delay with rolling while blocking
Gay
I was doing so well vs queens knight then died when i held block.

Actually it's to have parity with the Switch version :)

You know what pisses me off a lot in these games. No one ever does the clicky run from the Elder Scrolls/Fallout series. If there's one button I think it should be used for running it should be the button you use to walk.

Oh man that Queen Knight was fun as fuck
>teleports ALL AROUND YOU
Stressfull, but somehow I managed to get him first try.
That Blade Dancer though...

Attached: 1438787690466.jpg (751x418, 57K)

Attached: D73Vx6zXYAYJipO.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

You can even custom the eye's light, one of them is a heart.

faggot

it would make sense though personally I don't like using L3/R3 much since they feel less durable so I'm fine with a separate sprint button
same reason I rarely use middle mouse button as a keybind

Nah. It just reflects that the PS4 version was the lead version, it happened in the souls franchise too. And I doubt this game will ever be One X enhanced.

I will still buy this version, it's better than nothing.

>queen knight's second hit in his teleport attack
Fucking hell that's fast
Can't even fucking see it.
Partner keeps jobbing to the explosions too.

Made my wife I'll probably spend the rest of the day making more characters

Attached: IMG_20190531_101713.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

I was hoping for hats and they had just the type I needed.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D.jpg (3840x2160, 439K)

It's an action game. They need to keep costumes and movements in mind. On the other hand Honey Select only has fixed scenes.

Looks like a really dumb bitch

queen's knight and blade bearer look fun
sad no pc test

What a DEBIRU

Bloodborne = "Victorian" DS
Nioh = "Nippon" DS
Code Vein = "Anime" DS
whats next?

also this has ruined most of the cutscenes because my fucking hats take up like 80% of the screen when it closes in

made for violent rape

Official Code Yea Forumsein discord
discord.gg/49YdaW
Come drop by
Talk about the game
Share character creations
And if you have any spare codes there are some anons that could use a couple in here

Thanks

Attached: 4B539CD8-A41A-4301-96B7-2C2D259DABB5.jpg (600x337, 41K)

ANYONE HAS A EUROPEAN CODE?
I WILL TRADE IT FOR THE US ONE IF YOU DO

Attached: pls.jpg (105x124, 2K)

>Blade Bearer
More like child bearer if you know what I mean ;)

How do I play this shit? Can i download the demo or whatever?

Fuck off the game isn't even out yet.

I'm thirsty for Io's milk

I'm liking it so far. It's exactly as clunky as Dark Souls so I have no problem with it.

Night of Revenge = "Porn" DS

Anyone got a spare Eurocode

>90% of people playing dress up possibly trannyfags or waifufags either way they won't STFU about their character
>10% actually talking about game and already say it's not great

Epic, sticky this

Attached: 1558855232687.png (285x281, 16K)

>Network test is live right now
Looks like youll have to wait a little longer PCbro

Attached: 77B98D0F-16D0-4CD8-BEC6-46D5248636C7.png (633x874, 75K)

The Blenders and SFMs couldn't come fast enough

I meant for PS4, faggot.

Baste

Kill yourself.

Only popular games get sfm/blend porn. I dont think this will do well. Not even God Eater got any.

Again, Network Test is live dumbass. You can play right now

Do I need a code?

Does unimaginable things to my dick

Yes. If you are US you are fucked though I think.

the other guy seems to be partially retarded so ignore him
there was a sign-up period that ended yesterday and codes were already sent out
you can still sign up but it's unknown if they'll be handing out more codes
the test is only for the weekend although there may be more in the future (they haven't mentioned anything beyond this one though)

Very possible. I have two anons now giving out codes. Tell me your name and I will try to save you one

it would be crazy if characters on pc could have their models easily imported haha

I keep seeing a physique option but anons keep saying there are no body sliders, is this just for height and muscles?

there is no height slider because of hitbox stuff

Give me your extra US code please

Ah well. Thank you.

That's fair actually, should have crossed my mind, so its just muscle options, that's a tad disappointing.

physique is boobs and ass

First come First serve:
FF7J-KBN6-J4HR

some people signed up with multiple emails and are giving out extra codes though

It feels like a really budget FromSoft game. The UI is ugly, enemies are boring, the animations are stiff, and the game overall feels gross and sluggish. Think I’ll just replay Sekiro instead.

>Cannot start the application
JUST LET ME PLAAAAAAAAY

>supposed to be easier than Sekiro
>I've died more to the Queen's Knight than to Genichiro or Owl (Father)
What the fuck, guys

it's also the chest size slider for females but they won't say it outright

>some people signed up with multiple emails and are giving out extra codes though

More like because they signed up with multiple emails, other players weren't able to get a code because of those faggots hogging all the codes.

>Get to 2 fattys
>Get hit in the back while im focusing one and get instagibbed
THANKS """""""PARTNER""""""
Also you can just seemingly roll into them end up behind them and just get a free backstab constantly.
I wasn't paying attention to the tutorial, can you upgrade your healing item?
It heals for nothing and you have a lot of hp.

You find items that you can use to increase the healing and healing item amount.

I'm sure they took that into account when deciding how many to give out since that's basically expected in any sort of raffle type thing
not to mention they're probably monitoring how many people are playing and can easily just send out more codes

Literally titty monsters. Fucking hate those fat pieces of shit

DeltaD3636

It's not "great" but I don't think it's bad either, seems like a pretty solid, if a little rough, mid-shelf budget Soulsclone

US code

Attached: Capture.png (220x72, 2K)

I wonder why anons say there isn't a slider then, maybe because it only goes up to a certain size?

How'd they get away with the tiddy on the landwhale oppressors console?

She is only for us greatsword chads, you twinks have to lick our cum from the ground after we dumped buckets of semen inside her.

needs to be blacked ASAP

Want some help? Bored as fuck, I'll probably join the discord and help people kill bosses, and die before I get to kill them because I'm bad.
Focus the female one first, she can oneshot you if you don't notice her winding up.
You can parry the female one, I've done it right as she spin attacks but it was the mob version.

here's a code for >xbox

F3MWG-HFQHX-RH7CF-TPP4J-Y4D4Z

>How'd they get away with the tiddy on the landwhale oppressors console?

Because bamco is actually not a small company that Sony can bully. They're big enough to get away with it.

Thank you, user.

because a lot of people are just retarded shitposters without an actual interest in the game
look at how many are saying it's censored or not on PC, still ask if the AI companion can be turned off, think co-op was just added, etc

Join the server

Externally game is rather shit - animations, fps, etc.
Internally is fucking great - every mechanic is fucking great, enemies are great, bosses are great
It did right everything that Nioh did wrong.

Attached: 4b2840056e241a9ccd0e64042fdd76cc.jpg (1000x1400, 541K)

Got one from someone else, but thanks nonetheless.

Nah, I'm going to sleep right now. I'll try again in the morning.

>You can parry the female one, I've done it right as she spin attacks but it was the mob version.

Parry window is so small. Also kinda hard to judge if the enemy had both fast and slow attacks. You think the next one will be a fast one so you parry... and it turns out to be some slow shit that hits after you parry...

yeah I called it the anti-nioh from a while ago
nioh's systems were fucking shit and only had combat going for it which even then got tedious

>retards still think Nioh was supposed to play like a Souls game
Sasuga