Mario Maker 2

Unironically fuck off, Nintendo.
You know, I'm not even overly picky like most people, I didn't need Mario Maker 2 to add a lot of stuff, fuck, I was asking for just a straight up port of the original at first because I didn't think they'd even give us a sequel on the Switch, but never the less I'm happy that they did go the sequel route but holy fucking shit this Night theme thing is completely unacceptable.

Why in the fuck is it locked behind that gimmicky garbage? Why can't I just create a stage with the night theme purely for the aesthetic of it? Tell me fucking why Nintendo pulls this shit, why not just make it a fucking toggle as to if you want the gimmicks or not? That LITERALLY stops people from moaning, it is the best of all worlds and it would take NO FUCKING EFFORT on Nintendos part to have it be that way.

So leftists, SJW's, trannies and faggots can get minor shit like a silhouette with a feather in it to be changed so that the feather is removed because it offends them but we can't get a single minor feature changed that would make the game more enjoyable for literally everybody?

I am genuinely debating as to whether or not I'm even going to buy this game purely because of this one thing. I just wanted to make comfy snow stages with the night aesthetic without the gimmicks and yes I'm aware that the snow gimmick actually isn't all that in your face, it's actually quite mild compared to the others but even still there is still no fucking reason why those gimmicks that come with night mode can't just be toggled on/off. No reason what so ever.

Attached: Super Mario Maker 2.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0cTxa2szds&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The video literally says you can just toggle it.

Attached: aj no.gif (256x189, 1.23M)

fuck off fucking retard just buy the game and shut up retard its fine retard

>misinforming
The direct said you can use the night themes without placing the moon, not that you can toggle the gimmicks, you dumb fuck.

The video fucking doesn't. Holy shit, it's saying you can toggle the moon on or off, not the gimmicks. GameXplain have already confirmed it can't be turned off. The Japanese stream of that one guy playing the stages showed it couldn't be turned off, other people who have had hands on time with the game have said the gimmicks can't be turned off.
They cannot be turned off.

Attached: 1545290375688.png (978x1193, 505K)

The MOON is what creates the gimmick you dumb fuck, no moon = no gimmick

tl;dr.
rent free

You're so fucking dumb, that's not what the moon does at all.

You're still going to buy it so shut the fuck up

Locking the gimmicks to the night themes makes about as much sense as locking auto-scrolling to air ship stages.

Actually, it won't sell like crazy.

Don't even own a switch but I thought that was dumb too, especially underground areas being upside down.

While I agree that nintendo should listen to its consumer base I'm not really understanding the big issue with this
But while I don't see this effecting me personally I still commend you for bringing it to the attention of people that it may effect, good luck user

What are those gimmicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0cTxa2szds&t=32s

>I just wanted to make comfy snow stages

Attached: 1518226152325.jpg (1001x879, 133K)

Oops, deleted a 3 off the end of OPs post number

Basic game design decision. If a player see it's a night stage, he will be prepared for what's to come since night stages aesthetic and gimmick go together.

The issue is that the entire purpose of the game is making your own stages the way you want to make them, even something as simple as aesthetics is important, it's why people have been wanting new themes since the first mario maker game, so asking for the option to have night theme without the added gimmicks (upside down stages, floating goombas, wind that pushes you around etc) isn't exactly asking for much, especially when it would be incredibly easy for Nintendo to implement it as a toggle so you have the choice at least.

They could throw a simple icon at the corner of the thumbnail image denoting if the effects are on or off. It could be as simple as it being a boxed off red '!' in the corner.

Night is a clear, visual indication of the type of level being played, just like how fortress stages indicate the threat of lava, underwater stages clearly convey free movement via swimming, and forest stages with variable water levels. It's one of the few clear communications to the player in this otherwise absolute clusterfuck of level design. Stop being a colossal sperg for a fraction of a second and understand why having this distinction is valuable and important.

Nobody gives a fuck if you boycott the game because "muh comfy" garbage. Your stage idea is almost assuredly terrible and you won't be missed.

>talking to companies like they are people
>talking to "people" from an anonnymous website
Fucking clowns.

>Nobody gives a fuck if you boycott the game because "muh comfy" garbage. Your stage idea is almost assuredly terrible and you won't be missed.
This is what an ass kissing tranny looks like.
There is literally no reason why you can't use a simple icon denoting that the gimmicks are on or off right on the thumbnail of your stage.

Literally kill yourself you 40%er cunt.

damn you people are whiny fags

>tranny calling other people trannies
Don't get too angry now you might rip open that fucking wound.

What did you expect?
People tend to hold Nintendo up to a higher standard than other developers but get mad when they're the same.

Dilate you ass kissing abomination.

>make a sequel
>include tons of new shit while keeping most of the old stuff
>waaaaaah this game isn't exactly as I wanted it to be REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Stop being a colossal sperg for a fraction of a second and understand why having this distinction is valuable and important.
>I you disagree you are a fucking SJW tranny faggot
Do you even realize that you are being a fucking retarded snowflake tranny faggot crying like a bitch because ONE fucking irrelevant shit didn't make it into the game? I hope you don't play the game so no one has to play your shit levels nor see you online, go suck a cock seething trannie

Attached: 10935185.jpg (400x388, 46K)

The indicator for a stage featuring additional gimmicks is that it takes place at night. If you don't like it, fuck off.

Nintendo wins again.

>d-dilate
Oh look someone is on their man period.
You know, that put a thought in my head, can you people do the splits or squats?
I'd imagine it'd tear you open if you do.

I can't wait to play those upside down pick a pipe levels where you have to find the dev block to meet the clearing condition.

the no online with friends is one of the worst things they've ever done
legitimately considering not buying the game, it's so bullshit

Not an argument you braindead cunt.
The night theme should be an aesthetic choice, the gimmick should be optional.
I wouldn't know, I'm not the one with the festering wound between my legs you perma virgin tranny fuck.
Kill yourself.

the gimmicks have ruined the game, just pirate it OP

>I'm not the one with the festering wound between my legs
Could have fooled me with all this projecting. Seriously though, try it or get one of your discord cohorts to and tell us the results. We all know you tranny posters are trying to indoctrinate people.

Is this your new tranny coping mechanism, trying to pretend you're not the mentally ill abomination who is going to kill himself?
Cringe.

Oh boy, I can't wait to toggle night mode on and have all the enemies die on screen from a non-existent moon

The moon is just the alternative to the angry sun, except instead of killing you it kills shit on screen. It's got nothing to do with the gimmick you absolute retard, we already know what the gimmicks are for each theme.

I'm not the one here trying to recruit people, you are.

You're right, it isn't an argument, it's stating a fact. If you're that much of a petty, autistic faggot that you can't deal with the additional features that come with a darker tinted backdrop, then eat shit and fuck off. We don't want your piss-soaked diaper baby ass around here.

Despite the shitposting, OP has a point. They could've just as easily have an indicator for stage gimmicks. Night levels should be an aesthetic choice.
To me, the no friends thing is what bums me out and what actually deserves a thread over. That is lazy an inexcusable. How do you overlook something as basic as multiplayer with friends? I thought Ninty was all about friendship and all that hogwash.

Imagine being a tranny and getting triggered this hard from being called out in my OP that you start hyperventilating and pretending you're not an offended tranny lmao
>If you're that much of a petty, autistic faggot that you can't deal with the additional features that come with a darker tinted backdrop
Literally still no argument. Themes were wanted for the aesthetic so trying to downplay the importance of aesthetics alone is only embarrassing you further, tranny.
They could have the night themes + the gimmicks as a togglable option and there's literally not a single argument you can make against it because no such thing exists.

>and getting triggered this hard
Says the person who got this triggered over something so inconsequential. Then again you're probably lashing out about your missing dick.

Yes it can I just checked

Yes it can I just checked

I'm pissed off about something that any consumer who has an above average IQ should be pissed off about. It's a feature which requires little to no effort to change and pleases everybody.
You on the other hand got triggered because you saw the word tranny in my OP like the pathetic cunt you are.
You will never pass as a woman you axe wound abomination lmao
No it can't.

>I'm pissed off about something that any consumer who has an above average IQ should be pissed off about
People with an above average IQ don't get pissed about nothing.

I kinda agree with OP, Nintendo always have weird decisions when it comes to their games

Reminds me of Star Fox Zero where you get forced to use the tablet instead of traditional controllers

>People with an above average IQ don't get pissed about nothing.
Good thing I have an above average IQ then and I'm not getting pissed over nothing, but instead a shit tier decision that needs to be changed.
Next?

If you need an indicator outside the context of the level telling you whether or not a gimmick is in play, then you have some bad design going on.

They could have a sign in the beginning of the stage warning the player that a gimmick in play, but makers would go out of their way to hide that. There could be background elements indicating the gimmick (i.e. leaves blowing for wind) but makers would just spam effects (moreso than usual) to hide that as well. Making them night exclusive makes things clear cut.

Attached: 1381984936352.png (500x371, 58K)

You literally cannot be taken seriously when you can only communicate through buzzwords. Fact of the matter is you're absolutely ass blasted and I'm not. I get to enjoy a game I've been wanting for months while you sit here stewing in your own feces crying about transexuals for some weird, obsessive reason.

>autism

lmao what a fag

Nintendo makes the stupidest fucking arbitrary decisions, like not being able to play multi with friends

>If you need an indicator outside the context of the level telling you whether or not a gimmick is in play, then you have some bad design going on.
No idea how you come to that conclusion.
A small red box with a '!' in the thumbnail corner is literally no different than the effect of seeing the night theme alone. Both would be telling you there are gimmicks, one just allows you to have the best of both worlds, both night themes as an aesthetic choice and night themes with gimmicks active.
And the tranny exposes itself lmao
Also no, what will actually happen is I'll just end up pirating the game while you pay $60 for it, I'll also have the bonus of not being a mentally unstable tranny with an infected puss filled wound between my legs. The cherry on top is I won't be killing myself before I'm 30 years old like you, statistically will lmao.

Attached: 1526955989264.jpg (200x147, 9K)

so you made a thread bitching about a minor issue that can be dealt with in game just so you can sperg out and argue
how horrible does your life have to be to do this?

>seething discord abomination
loving every laugh

Attached: 125266458569856.png (700x510, 89K)

>no argument
>Discord tranny boogeyman
Get some new material and grow up, champ. Zoomers are so embarrassing.

>a minor issue that can be dealt with in game
Except it can't be dealt with in game.

>Good thing I have an above average IQ then
By complaining about nothing.
Which requires a below average IQ.

Now I can see why you chopped off that ding dong of yours.

don't bother trying to discuss anything with so󠛡ytendo trenchbrains OP they will never admit nintendo did anything wrong

>how horrible does your life have to be to do this?
How much do you want to bet he doesn't even have a switch?

ah the old ignore the solution trick
keep springing though this thread has been a good laugh

Holy fucking SHIT OP is mad. This thread is the very definition of the seething meme.

Attached: 1540733528498.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

I hope that Nintendo listens and update the game

I think that many people complained enough with the play online with ransoms only so hopefully Nintendo will listen (I'm not expecting anything from em tho)

>anyone who disagrees with me is a tranny!
what the absolute fuck is this thread? learn how to communicate like an adult you fucking reprobate

That's what I love about Nintendo and neo-Yea Forums. There's always someone sperging out about nothing.

>Discord tranny in absolute shambles at being called out
Imagine being so replusive that even the slightest mention of what you are sends you into hysterics lmao
These estrogen infused abominations are the biggest dick suckers I've ever seen bro.
There is no solution to ignore. Seethe harder tranny.

>Discord trannies in absolute shambles
Oh no no no LMAO

Attached: tranny.jpg (450x600, 48K)

How old are you, OP? Tell the truth. Are you capable of posting a SINGLE sentence without a buzzword?

I'm just calling you what you are, if you didn't want to be called a tranny you should have thought about that before you chopped off your dick and started pretending you're a woman kek

Projection aside, do you even own a switch?

You didn't answer the question and you obviously can't post without using a buzzword. Contrary to what your "I have to use the hottest memes to fit in" mindset tells you, not everyone who disagrees with you is a tranny. You're being incredibly standoffish like a child.

Obviously I do, why else do you think I'd have made this thread.
Jesus christ, use your head nigger.
No I'm quite sure I'm dealing with trannies here, you can blatantly make out your asshurt posting style from a mile away tbqhwy.

why do goombas look like this now

Attached: Capture.jpg (91x79, 3K)

that's a goombrat

More buzzwords. How old are you, OP?

Sit in silence, tranny.

Oh right thanks, I haven't played mario game for about 10 years.

>why else do you think I'd have made this thread
To shitpost about Nintendo like 90% of all threads at any given time. Now pic and timestamp.

It’s a new toggle for them, basically a red shell version of goombas

how is tranny a buzzword? is straight male a buzzword as well?

Every word can be a buzzword.

buzzword is a buzzword we should stop using it.

Imagine being this paranoid.
I ain't giving you anything of the sort, taking a time stamped picture requires effort, I ain't doing that.
Only way I'll give you some evidence that I have one is if I can just type it here, I'll turn my switch on and look at the e-shop to confirm something if you want but that's about all

Imagine being this autistically triggered over a minor feature in a children's video game.

If it bothers you so much then go play super dead community X or assembly magic

>Waaah it's just a theme it's minor
>Most wanted thing before Mario Maker 2 was announced was new themes
I ain't paying $60 for a glorified expansion pack, especially not when they ruin an otherwise solid addition as they have done with night themes.

>I ain't giving you anything of the sort
Great, conformation that you're just shitposting. Good to know.

It's all over guys he admitted it.

your outrage sounds 100% genuine and not manufactured in the slightest

The game isn't out yet so our information about it is still limited. And they can still change and add things with updates.

Attached: Varg.jpg (208x206, 4K)

>for a glorified expansion pack
Do you just think every sequel is an expansion?

>Most wanted thing before Mario Maker 2 was announced was new themes
No it wasn't you faggot, it was new game styles. And we got one with another one coming as dlc. We also got like 5 new themes for the existing game styles.

Cope all you want tranny, that's how it is.
>The game isn't out yet so our information about it is still limited.
There's dozens of videos of people who have had hands on time with the game. You cannot turn the gimmicks off.
>And they can still change and add things with updates.
That's a possibility, yes, but if it's going to get changed then people need to be talking about it.
No, but I do think a game with as little changes as Mario Maker 2 is, especially when we can't even get a simple visual change that is gimmick-free.
No it wasn't, it was themes. Nobody thought we were getting 3D World, the only new style people thought we'd get was Mario 2. Yoshi's Island is too different and the gameboy games are shit.
>We also got like 5 new themes for the existing game styles.
Exactly, because they were asked for, as were night themes, except nobody wanted night themes that made it so you have to play stages upside down or with fucking darkness covering 90% of the screen.

You won't answer because, chances are, you're underage. Or worse, you've realized that you're at the perfect age to be brainwashed into not thinking for yourself, and you're clinging to the latest buzzwords that your overlords have approved for use. How old are you, OP?

>but I do think a game with as little changes as Mario Maker 2 is,
>little
On what planet?

Literally sit in silence tranny lmao
>3D World shit added
>only 3 new enemies added
>5 themes
>Ruined night themes
Yes, totally worth $60. Expansion packs unironically add more to games than Mario Maker 2 has added. The last 2 Grim Dawn updates added entire new chapters, new characters, thousands of items, new enemies and they cost like what? $12?
The least we could have got in Mario Maker 2 if they're demanding that price tag is the option to use a simple night theme without it being tethered to garbage gimmicks.

If you weren't embarrassed you'd answer the question. Your silence is an answer.

Not at all, I'm just loling my ass off at your cope posting tbqhwy.

Why are you so mad? Like seriously, why? We're given more gimmicks to play with, leading to more creative designs. If you don't want the gimmicks, turn them off. You'll live without the night sky on a level.

How old are you, OP?

>If you don't want the gimmicks, turn them off.
Fuck off cuck, there's literally not a single legitimately argument as to why we can't have night themes having the option to be aesthetic-only as well.
Imagine being so weak willed that you'd say something so fucking beta
So what, if they did that for say, the desert stage, you couldn't use the desert stage at all without wind being a thing, regardless of if it was day or night, your suggestion to that would be 'just don't use desert stages' instead of the more obvious and logical 'nah this is bullshit, the wind should be togglable to be on or off so we can use the desert theme gimmick-free'

Dilate, tranny. Wouldn't want your wound to close up.

Why are you mad about this?

>night makes ice stages slippery

Okay. Ice stages are supposed to be slippery.

>night makes cave upside down

Why the hell does the time of day matter in a cave? It's stil dark.

>night makes jungle water poisonous

Then just turn the water off or set it to the lowest level, where you would have died if you fell anyway.

>night makes normal levels low gravity

It's so you can make space levels. You are now on the moon.

Because with no effort at all we could have those as well as night stages that are purely aesthetic.

Why won't you answer the question, OP? Before your rebuttal of, "why won't you dilate?", it's because I'm not a tranny.

But the wind is toggleable on and off. It just comes with an aesthetic change, too.

>once you've unlocked the night version of themes, you don't have to place the moon course part to use them

>I'm not a tranny
t. ranny

Attached: 1252364747856856.png (700x700, 292K)

>oh no I'm losing out on a handful of aesthetic options!
find something better to whine about

How old are you, OP? Why won't you answer the question?

Cringe. Kill yourself brainlet.
The games entire merit is on stage building, aesthetics are one of the primary reasons people bought it and they keep things from looking boring.
Could you be any more low test?

games get patched these days you fuckface

mario maker 1 got heaps of support on a literal dead console, mario maker 2 will more than likely have updates that add new content and address fan feedback

Why haven't you dilated yet lmao

Because I'm not a tranny. How old are you, OP? Why won't you answer the question?

>Because I'm not a tranny.
Said the literal tranny.

IT IS MA'AM

There are more than enough ways to do stage aesthetics. Limitations breed creativity.

If you MUST have your night gimmickless course, go play SMBX or lunar magic

How old are you, OP? Why won't you answer the question?

Yes it can I'm just checkered

Attached: checkered-texture-3d-background-made-in-3d-software_GkMX-O_O_SB_PM.jpg (1000x998, 309K)

Sorry man, my mistake
That's not how it works.
If I don't like something then I'll bring it up. If you're getting offended over me criticizing dog shit decisions by big companies then I don't know what to tell you.
Dilate.

Dilate what? My eyes? I'm not a tranny. How old are you, OP? Why won't you answer the question?

>3D World shit added
>>only 3 new enemies added
themes
>>Ruined night themes
So what you're saying is that you didn't watch the direct.

>Dilate what?
Your mutilated wound where your dick once was.

So in one of the videos Nintendo explicitly says once you use the moon you unlock night mode and you DON'T have to place it on the level if you don't want to.

Btw, I hope you die a slow death because of your stupidity

Attached: 1556592067290.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

No I'm pretty sure I watched the direct and that's exactly what was shown.
>So in one of the videos Nintendo explicitly says once you use the moon you unlock night mode and you DON'T have to place it on the level if you don't want to.
All the moon does is clear enemies on the screen you room temp IQ retard lmao

Attached: 1252363456976076.png (625x773, 143K)

Jesus Christ. Fuck off, OP, you underage piece of shit. You probably don't even own a Switch.

You're an insufferable little prick, you knew that? Hardly you will find friends being like that, you asshole

Attached: 1510354046668.png (312x380, 19K)

>Teary eyed tranny so upset he's not even replying to me now
Big yikes lmao

>and that's exactly what was shown.
Yeah.
You only missed about 80% of the direct and how 3d world was more than just a theme.

Attached: 1558905104326.jpg (800x448, 54K)

You're wrong buddy guy.

Friendly reminder that anime is killing you and actively rotting your brain.

I have friends, as in actual friends. Meanwhile all you have is your safespace discord which is made up of nothing but your fellow mutilated abominations
over 80% of the direct was showing the themes, the 3 new enemies and 3D world
Dilate lmao

Seething incel. Acquire copulation.

I'm right buddy guy. Show me a single video showing the night themes with the gimmicks turned off.
Show me a single person who has had hands on time with the game saying you can turn them off.
You literally can't.

>>I have friends, as in actual friends
It's time to stop lying to yourself, Brandon. You can't consider your anime figures your friends, and you know it

Attached: 1512415931285 (1).jpg (416x431, 58K)

Seething tranny. Cut your beard lmao
Time for your daily intake of s()ylent, tranny. Don't go and kill yourself now

Attached: 1532456967967.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>I have friends, as in actual friends
Your little cult aren't your friends user.

>before
fuck I can't wait for MM2
>now
WTF NINTENDO ADDED THESE NEW FEATURES I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT AND WASN'T EXPECTING BUT THEY'RE NOT EXACTLY HOW I WANT THEM SO I'M NOT BUYING THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE

>over 80% of the direct was showing the themes, the 3 new enemies and 3D world
In your world maybe, not ours.

You've been hanging around your fellow discord tranny friends too long, you seem to have forgotten what actual friends are.

Attached: 12432534758696797.png (446x446, 280K)

Night inside of a cave, ghost house, or castle doesn't even fucking matter, because you aren't outside anyway, there's no "aesthetic" for you to enjoy, so you're being a cunt about nothing in that regard.

Ice levels are supposed to be slippery and always have been in Mario games, if anything the daytime version is the stupid one.

If I'm correct, they said the wind intensity is controllable in the Desert levels, so you could just turn it off.

Normal levels and forest levels are the only thing I could see a reasonable complaint for, but even with the jungle levels you can just set the poison water to the lowest level anyway so it isn't a thing, unless you wanted a forest water level at night.

We don't know how the gravity works yet with the night normal levels, but I thought I heard someone mention that you can toggle how that plays.

The world I'm in is reality.
Who knows what is going through the mentally derranged mind of a tranny like yourself though.

Don't take it to heart it's just the same idiot who spams Nintendo threads to shitpost.
He does the same for smash which is why we have a metric fuckton of smash threads.

I've been shaving for fifteen years, underage. Have sex.

(you)

Attached: (you).jpg (600x600, 50K)

Says the person in the extreme circumcision club.

>The world I'm in is reality
Not our one that's for sure.

And yet it still keeps growing back.
You'll never pass as a woman my seething abomination friend lmao
Dilate tranny, your putrid wound is leaking.

Me too

Attached: caaa8381-d521-4a28-9056-0f3a4eb6f122_3.3c3e4706084c886136a493a5ab2521b0.jpg (450x450, 51K)

It's time, fellas

Attached: eb1.png (938x644, 746K)

rollerino

>Tranny abominations tranny roulette
Yikes

Attached: tranny fiend.png (581x506, 454K)

>Dilate tranny, your putrid wound is leaking
See what I mean, this is the projection of someone who knows chopping off their dick was a bad idea.
Might as well kill yourself now.

alright so I guess this is the mario maker thread for now

anyone can recommend me any phone styluses to use since NoA are being NoA as usual.

>See what I mean, this is the projection of someone who knows chopping off their dick was a bad idea.
I hate to break it to you tranny but all sane and strong minded people are well aware that chopping your dick off is a bad idea, which is why it's even more hilarious that you went through with it and are now desperately trying to cope with it lmao

Attached: 12423534645865867.jpg (303x303, 31K)

>ITT: some 15 year old shitposter gets all the (You)s

Rolling for yukimura

>OP bait posts
>Trannies and newfags allow him to farm (You)'s
This board went to shit a long time ago.

What's your fucking problem, dude? If you hate it, don't play it?

>bait posts
There is no bait, night themes being locked behind gimmicks are an actual issue.
Not my fault trannies got upset because I mentioned them in my post lmao

Attached: 12532647585685.jpg (359x364, 23K)

>What's your fucking problem, dude?
My problem is right there in the OP. Literally learn to read you illiterate nigger.
If you like to take corporate cocks up your ass then feel free to continue doing so but I'm alerting non beta's that this shit is a lazy port with some minor content added that can't even give us night themes without forcing gimmicks on them.

>Tranny posters gone already
Imagine getting your entire discord squad and still getting bullied out of my thread.
Or did you guys really just need to go for an emergency dilation kek
Either way is embarrassing as fuck tbqhwy. Apply yourselves.

Attached: 1521563437458569.png (593x540, 306K)

Is this thread just literally a guy getting his panties in a knot because the night change is more than just aesthetics?

if night themes didn't change any gameplay then they'd purely be visual and that's lame

>if night themes didn't change any gameplay then they'd purely be visual and that's lame
How the fuck is that lame? Visual variety in a level creator is needed.
I have no issue with them keeping the gimmicks, but they should allow them to be toggleable as on or off. It's a simple change and would serve as making everybody happy.

>I'm happy that they did go the sequel route
they didn't. it's mario maker 1.5: paywall edition, now without costumes.
anyone who buys this garbage is just asking for more rehashes and ports instead of new games.

toggle would be nice, although afaik it's not been confirmed whether night mode is locked with the extra gimmicks or not. Still, I'd take night mode + gimmicks above night mode without gimmicks any day.

>>as little changes as Mario Maker 2
>more than doubled theme count
>added entire new game style with unique features
>added multiplayer which by itself would require a new engine

Attached: 1466738093405.gif (367x280, 120K)

you're more sensitive than my p-spot

Just don't buy it, dumbass.

You have five of them on each hand.

and yet I will

now fuck off and play super smash or something

>although afaik it's not been confirmed whether night mode is locked with the extra gimmicks or not.
It literally has.
Dozens of people who have played the game have said they're permanently on.
Not one person has said they can be toggled.
>added multiplayer which by itself would require a new engine
Multiplayer is shit and sapped precious dev time.
People who ask for multiplayer to be in every game need to be fucking lynched.
>more than doubled theme count
Correct, good content.
>added entire new game style with unique features
Correct, good content
So is that all then? Those things are good but they're not enough. The game needed a good 20 more key mario enemies, a night theme that isn't tethered to gimmicks and one more game style.
You can't even place single water blocks.
I might not, doesn't mean I'm not going to bitch about things I dislike either way.
Calling out this lazy dogshit has provided quality entertainment.

autism

>he brags about winning internet arguments on an anonymous website

Attached: 03296DBD-CB28-4B39-997A-2FACB05571D7.png (839x637, 538K)

Nintendo board when. Maybe My Little Nintendo.

Attached: marble.jpg (298x266, 76K)

>It literally has.
>Dozens of people who have played the game have said they're permanently on.
>Not one person has said they can be toggled.
that's strong evidence but not confirmation, learn the difference bro

What did you expect?
OP can only sit there shitposting so long without needing to stretch his wound.

>doesn't mean I'm not going to bitch about things I dislike either way
Your loss.

>He can't even win an argument on an anonymous website
lmao did you get bullied in school?
It's all but confirmed.
>Made that post to drag you weak willed trannies back out from the woodwork
>You go for immediately like the mentally weak worm you are
You cannot make this shit up lmao

Attached: 125425364546856856.jpg (316x230, 14K)

>It's all but confirmed.
exactly what I'm saying user

Nope. Not using my hands.

just get a cheap phone/tablet touch screen stylus

>being so autistically mad about not being unsure about turning off 1 single gimmick that you just have bring up SJW and about 20 other buzzwords to make a thread about it.
You are trying way too hard.

>”I’m not even overly picky”
>makes this thread
w e w

>There is literally no reason you can’t add an indicator
I’ll take “Cluttered UI” for 600

Yea Forums is still retarded enough to fall for such low effort bait, this thread proves it

Attached: OP.jpg (720x540, 76K)