Don't just sit there and waste your precious time

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
When you want to do something, do it right away.
Do it when you can. It's the only way to live without regrets.

Attached: KeepOnTrucking.gif (360x420, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SuTW-edU5M&t=1361
vocaroo.com/i/s1wMQ5RKISy1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Sonic! Very cool.

I'm trying Sonic. I really am.

Attached: 1557918498924.jpg (1024x619, 54K)

About to fail uni for the third time YEET

Thanks, sonic. i'm trying. After i finish building my car, i'm going to go back into school and then slowly find decent work and start a family. Thats all i really want...

Thanks Sonic

Saying that won't make your curry look any more appealing, Sonic.

Thanks sonic. It's about high time I get my dick wet again.

Attached: salaryman-kintaro-5726-923.png (220x220, 49K)

Thanks, Sonic, I'm gonna try harder

Cheers, cunt.

>Sonic will never EVER be your supportive friend

Feels bad.

Fuck off. I've worked very hard for the past three years and let me tell you I'd rather have regrets than lose 3 years of my life to wage slavery again. Fuck this

Aye.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SuTW-edU5M&t=1361
Haha.

Attached: 1559283220053.gif (200x150, 556K)

Sonic curry.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wMQ5RKISy1

Attached: SA2_Sonic_CGI.PNG.png (640x468, 427K)

I always wanted a basement full of children. Now's the time

I have exams on 8 June. My language and reasoning skills are all good but my maths suck and i have yet to cover the subject. I hate maths Sonic it makes my brain hurt.

What Y/M/M?

Sounds more like French Stewart.

“Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.”

it's too late for me sonic

Yea Forums is a basement full of children

cute lisp

>not already having a secret neighbourhood cuddle club
yikes user

Attached: 1553075062144.png (900x549, 590K)

>When you want to do something, do it right away

I don't believe he was talking about whatever you've been doing

I request a wallpaper to do with sonic and this quote. Probably made from the JP cover art. Someone please do it for me. Do it right away. Do it while you can. Its the only way to leave me without regret.

If you wanted to be a wage slave you're following the advice perfectly. From what you've said though, I think it's safe to say you do not want to be a wage slave at all.

Attached: 125734316.gif (625x255, 200K)