Gendered Game Mechanics

Any good examples of games with actual differences between male/female characters?

Any examples specifically like pic related?

Attached: Draw2_04.jpg (903x544, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FjwtdhpcUzw
youtube.com/watch?v=zCgGm52c-Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIW5KtUUxY
e-hentai.org/g/1174813/cfa36074fd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if she doesn't have a dick, I feel like being kicked in the babymaker would be at least a little painful.

can confirm

B R I S B A N E

but >she has a huge horse cock

Attached: 9f51986dccac0b30f9a7641e0436896f629dc4c7bd91572a2fb405ca2e073d04.gif (300x240, 3.47M)

TRANNIES
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

God hand, ball buster move does nothing to females

but you get spanking with females

Even without balls, you've got your pelvic bone, coccyx, and the tightest concentration of nerve endings in the human body all getting hit at the same time. Clam slams are no joke.

I'd love an RPG with significant different dialogue/story options based on gender to the extent that it's almost like playing an entirely different game.

hot

Fallout New Vegas

>Clam slams
weird thing to call a cunt punt

Plus depending how it's angled the foot can go inside the vagina and kick the baby

Gash smash

Balls definitely hurt more

Attached: tumblr_o5w70c1I6r1v32mo7o1_400.gif (360x270, 1.88M)

It's actually more painful for a woman than a man, you can tell a virgin retard made this.

COCK AND BALL TORTURE

More damaging for a man though.

Sounds like an abortion procedure those americucks would come up with.

that hit was weak as shit, in that position, he mostly use the top of this foot to fint the shape of the lower part of her belly, avoiding both the labias, and the coccyx.

In MGS4 there's a wacky
>japanese humor
mechanic that lets you grab soldiers' balls from behind and squeeze them for a quick and silent KO. But in later parts of the game if you try this on Ocelot's all-female squadron, they just call you a pervert and beat you.

Attached: Haven_TrooperMGS4.jpg (580x1100, 78K)

How so?

yeah, but women are pussies

These just prove how fucking pathetic modern men are.

of course

the foot diesn't even hit her, it's the leg on the ass

in God Hand your ball buster move doesn't work against female opponents.

Reminder that cunt punts, while nowhere as fucking awful as getting punted in the nuts, will still knock the wind out of any woman.

No, it's not, weakling

>quick
ok
>silent
the most unrealistic thing in this game, enemies should be shrieking alerting the whole level

In OG fallouts you can fuck yourself off many quests as female
and atleast one quest in new vegas

you can't be more mentally ill, both hits are pathetic and one of them is a woman, kys tranny (which will be soon)

>No option to squeeze the clit until she passes out from an intense orgasm

It's not. none of the direct damage for the woman can crush anything like a kick in the balls.

have sex and stop being weak losers

Adding to that, ball buster won't work on Mr Silver because he has no ball

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-30 231518.jpg (506x551, 72K)

omg omg omg based buzzwords spammer!!!!

I want to kick that ass with my face.

>amazoness gf will never launch her long legs up into your little berries
it's not fair ...

Attached: 1448101417501.png (645x1260, 440K)

Makes me sad that girls aren't allowed to kick guys/trannies in the balls in exhibition matches.

I mean, the gonads make the testosterone and the testosterone makes the muscles so it makes sense for it to be a legal target for those without.

Kek

>Women gets kicked in the crotch, feels more pain than men but does let it get to them
>Man gets kicked in the balls, barely any pain, falls over and acts like a drama queen

The absolute state

fuck off tranny

Attached: tumblr-p87u62cntw1xnp3yvo1-400.gif (270x338, 2.81M)

It probably does but not by that fucking kid from Ops pic. She's twice his size

Jesus Christ, I know God Hand was a PS2 game, but I don't remember it looking that bad.

If he hit her back with as much force as he could like she just did he would probably send her to the hospital.

god i wish that were me

Attached: takin it.webm (800x450, 2.02M)

Bully probably

oh please user, she didn't even hit him that hard. If he hit her back with the same amount of effort there wouldn't even be a bruise unless it was the face.

Attached: counter.webm (720x1276, 1.07M)

Why do people like football again?

Because they're too poor to buy hockey equipment.

one is a top elite sport when you are going to do anything to take advantage, the other is a pathetic "I can do what boys do mom", almost a freak show

>men

Attached: splash damage.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Fake, I kicked my sister once and she lost all air and couldn't even stand, I had to help her out and rub the place a little to ease the pain

because they are not sub-human mongrel mutts without culture

>squeezing another man's balls

for what purpose

that ronaldo part can't be fucking real

OMG based trannies let's cut off our dicks, so brave and not mentally illness at all

Attached: 645654.gif (680x315, 120K)

>can't handle facts
Sasuga females

They did research on this, being hit in the balls is higher on the pain scale than giving birth.

someone never lost their virginity lol.

soooo women need to shut the fuck up when they are giving birth

cope

Attached: 1529915449853.webm (848x480, 2.26M)

Based.

what an argument, you must be some cool guy fucking all those pussies, woah

I want to teach all of you how to hurt (((them))).

●Start by fucking (((Wallstreet.))) 99% of mutual funds fail to beat the market average, and they charge you outrageous fees for inferior performance. They're literally fucking worthless:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/

●Bonds are pointless until you're close to retirement. Just another way (((they))) rip you off, if you have a 401k you're probably buying them for no reason:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/

●Next, close your (((bank))) account and join a credit union.
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm

●Never give money to Ben & Jerry's, Dell, Dunkin Donuts, Facebook, H&R block, Intel, Pampers, SodaStream, Snapple, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Vodka Perfect, or Uzi.

●Next, science shows you can buy happiness, just don't buy all the shit (((advertisers))) wants you to buy:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/

●Use Firefox with the following add-ons: U-Block Origin (subscribe to all lists), cookie master, privacy badger, and https everywhere.
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/

●If you have a son, don't circumcise him, it's just fucking retarded.
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622

●Finally, torrent or avoid all TV and movies (I recommend RARBG and 1337x) Never ever give (((Hollywood))) your money. Ever.
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html

Feel free to contribute.

nice culture lol

omg a buzzword!!!!! BTFO!!!!!!!!!

what you people don't understand is that shit like this actually gets you free kicks, that's why they try to fish them as much as possible
this is what soccer has devolved to, but it has nothing to do with the matter at hand and your desperate pleas for attention don't phase anybody, remove yourself from the conversation

To cuck Otacon

I'm not even sure why I did this.

Attached: 201905310656.png (903x544, 311K)

This. Hockey is best.
SOCCER is for the biggest fags in the universe. American Football is also for fags.

A study by modern day men, I'm sure.

If women are so tough, how come they get raped so easily? Checkmate, trannies
No amount of flailing or fighting stops the surprise snuggle, on the contrary, rapists love some ballbusting before busting a nut

really? Sounds more like 1950's men. I suppose you could still call them modern.

Elder Scrolls pre Skyrim has slightly different starting stats depending on the gender.

Ivy Valentine in Soul Calibur has moves that gain additional damage and properties when attacking male members of the cast. Usually the ones involving her kicking or stepping on you.

Attached: 1530538761634.jpg (1000x784, 236K)

Then I guess most men have always been fucking weaklings. Any man who falls over from just a small slap to the balls doesn't deserve any sort of rights as a man anymore.

yeah, sure thing user

Attached: kick.gif (400x202, 1.99M)

You got numbers?
Curious to see the difference in damage.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

WOWIE ZOWIE

women in war are the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, they only know to scream, cry, run, scream for help and go histerical, weak by nature

Attached: laughing soldiers.jpg (900x608, 464K)

Why did he suddenly change his target?

because it's a fake video and the faggot only uses it because it fits his narrative

because she shouted at him right before he turned and first girl wasn't a threat.

>he doesn't want f*males to be brutally killed in wars
Huh? Historic justice should prevail user, we suffered enough. It's their turn to die for Israel

>defending being a dishonorable faggot to actual perserverance and will
Nigger

Wearing soldiers clothing doesn't make one a soldier
youtube.com/watch?v=FjwtdhpcUzw

i just want the sauce bros.....

Female soldiers are great at laundry, their uniforms are never dirty!

God damn look at that humungo brapper

Attached: 1392356717819.jpg (645x773, 57K)

It is but everyone using it for shitposts are retarded because he's just trying to act it up for an advantage like a free kick.

It's strategic.

I want them in the army, I'm just saying what they do in war and it's fucking pathetic user, I wish we had more videos of them crying and dying, we need more women in the army, at least a 50%

ok loser

alot of good that honor and perseverance did him with a accidental elbow to the face

>hihihihihi wiiiiiiii we have weapons we strong and brave!!!!!

Am I supposed to believe he is wearing that safety gear and didnt bring a cup?

In Dragon's Dogma Ogres go feral if they see a female in your party.

GOOD HAND

Attached: godhand.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Alot stronger than a man who can't take a kick to the balls.

Attached: 5OK0oDp.jpg (960x791, 105K)

>017▶
> (OP)
>In Dragon's Dogma Ogres go feral if they see a female in your party.

ACTUAL THREAD TOPIC
based undistracted user

Attached: 9mm.jpg (600x800, 136K)

He isn't allowed to wear one.

Mgs 4
You can touch female cunt

It depends on positioning and the force applied, a woman I know managed it by walking into a post and the pain was so intense she vomited and collapsed.

Attached: This cartoon is from 1895. It speculates what weddings look like in 2001 if women's suffrage co (960x1308, 995K)

who is even trying to argue that women are better than men at anything?
delusiional feminists who minutes later will go on to cry about how the patriarchy is opressing them?
or maybe white knights trying to score virtual pussy?
best case scenario, and it's still terrible, it's just trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Taunt was successful.

Why is everyone so fucking insecure

I'm sure we all benefit from this.

Catharsis all round.

Attached: 1498444611316.jpg (854x960, 115K)

when are you going to kill yourself brain damaged tranny? a month after you cut off your dick? maybe two?

In Soulcalibur VI, Ivy has a move (I believe it was 3B or 6B) that will kick your crotch and knockdown only male opponents.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCgGm52c-Kk

no shit
it's also completely ruined the sport, worse than clinching in boxing, and they should get off their asses and fucking deal with it like they did in handball

>strength is defined as how much pain you experience when kicked in the crotch
Why are women so desperate to be seen as strong? I've never heard a man obsess over this, it's always those insecure women who beg men for more ego crutches.

the worst thing about football is that there is no sportsmanship, but at least is not a boring high numbers shit

>football players
>men

>I've never heard a man so desperate to be seen as strong

Attached: 1492496424062.png (195x189, 94K)

>I've never heard a man obsess over this,
women are weak and pathetic, but c'mon, don't lie

>implying women can take a kick in the balls
try gently pocking your eye and see for yourself

I like drawings from before 1800 that depicts the year 2000 and after, got any More?

I’m so fucking horny, bros!
Hnnnnnnnnnnggggghggg!

Are you talking about niggers?

testing for ripeness

sounds like my kind of game

Attached: GTBTP.jpg (306x394, 21K)

wow, so this is the power of a black belt.

>boomer_cuntpunts_pissing_woman.gof

depends on if you count everyone with small dog syndrome to be niggers, which you might, especially since it tends to crop up more in the shittier parts of technically first world societies.

Fake video is fake

Attached: 1549510820441.png (225x225, 25K)

What games have the best femdom/ss content, Yea Forums? It seems like there are so few games that cater to the patrician's fetish.

Attached: serenaThinking2.png (627x824, 826K)

Don't think too hard about Pecan art, it's ballbusting fetish shit.

This is stupid.
Only a virgin would believe this.
Girls suffer a lot if you kick them between the legs.

>submissive faggot
>patrician's fetish
you're no better than a footfags

Actually good sir, if you wear the young snake mask they seem to quiet enjoy being 'searched'

Why yes, I also like feet. Why are you so angry, user?

Attached: 1547176538174.jpg (497x512, 39K)

>on fucking 4channel
>not being a virgin
>insulting others for being virgins
Holy fuck, go the fuck right back to facebook and stay there you absolute nigger

cherry on the top

>can literally be sterilized by a nut kick
>not more damaging
Gee I dunno.

Do you have any more details, or stats?

I think you could do the same to a woman, it's just that it's a more difficult target.

What is that?

>good sir
fuck off reddit

>ITT

Attached: 1442080732256.jpg (255x256, 16K)

Femdom is only good when it's also /ss/, and only if it's extremely rapey and not gay footfag shit or boring mommydom shit.
If your /ss/ rape doujin isn't at least as dark and fucked up as your average loli rape doujin, then I ain't interested.

Also, OT, HellMOO has plenty of differences between genders in-game.

what is this retard saying?

>first instinct is to dive even out of the game
lmao, what a joke of a sport.

>rub the place a little to ease the pain
Tell me more.
This sounds like a doujin plot.

futanari ass rape is the only good kind of "/ss/"
change my mind

you are so retarded
also I can't believe there are still people with fetishes trying to kinkshame people with FETISH I DON'T LIIIKE

>Futanari
>Straight

I can't change your sexuality user, if you're a faggot there's nothing I can say to fix that.

exactly

fuck, now you made me think of the one where a guy had to plug a girl up after a dog chomped down on her exposed, prolapsed womb she was sticking through a glory hole

>Any examples specifically like pic related?
Not sure if this counts, but in the original Pathologic, the female character virtually couldn't fight melee, or use any firearms other than a small derringer.

Also, her reputation constantly ticked down, basically slowly making her an enemy of the entire town unless she constantly took action to improve it back up again, which however was not really related to the fact that she was a girl.

Go back, nigger.

>/ss/ turbo faggot calling others gay
funny

You reasoning is right but it is fucking sickening what a shitshow soccer has become

>Unironically using the word "kinkshame"
>Whining about people shitting on your shitty fetish on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Kill yourself.

I don't see what tranny about being disappointed by the fact that men are getting weaker. It's not even an evolutionary thing either, they are choosing this

femdom sucks, fag

It's called a cunt punt and yeah it also hurts them.
Lot harder to get going than ball pain, though. You can't "Sack tap" the vagina

...Tell me more, again

>whining about more practical words
>whining about people whining
>thinking that telling someone to kill themselves on Yea Forums of all places will accomplish anything
kill yourself

>replying to me about femdom
>but not to the other guy that only acceps femdom in specific situations
I don't get it, are you him?

says the nigger who needs to go back

diving should be punishable by card. this is just pathetic

He's saying women don't have gonads because he can't see them.

>T. Tranny

BALL BUSTAH!!

Attached: mo-de-deus-ps2-god-hand-patch-desbloqueado-me-D_NQ_NP_895986-MLB27126334258_042018-F[1].jpg (645x448, 60K)

A trained women will always beat a man, trained or untrained. This is why men have always tried to indoctrinate females to be passive housewives, trying to tame their biggest predator.

War is not about brute strength anymore, men don't wear heavy armor anymore. Now it's all about quick precise strikes, specially in hand-to-hand combat. Women excel at that.

Women are not pets anymore, the beast is loose, they are the majority in science, politics and now krav maga classes, muay thai, etc. The age of men is over.

>A man is only as strong and powerful as his little pathetic balls.
>t. a feminist

Females are the future, and you are going to pay for it with your balls, so get ready to get hit and go straight to your fetal position, crying.

Attached: 1556643149175.png (680x680, 620K)

I fell cunt first on the metal pipe after losing my balance on a jungle gym when I was 5. There was blood. I think my hymen broke.

>>but not to the other guy that only acceps femdom in specific situations
A shota getting raped by a woman is actually believable.
Femdom with a grown man is just gay submissive faggots who want to be dominated by women.

gonads or not, kicking half a fucking foot past solid bone is going to hurt
women don't have their ovaries exposed dangling freely outside their body, they don't have a fucking nutsack

if women do so well in hand to hand how come a tranny beat them all.

Attached: 1558696504936.jpg (722x525, 153K)

Scripted

After being kicked in the balls by women, I don't think they know how to do it right. It hurts but it hasn't floored me once. Meanwhile the taps some dudes have done have had me reeling.

Attached: 1480274912467.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>having sex with a woman
>gay
c'mon son
also, it's all make believe for fun, if you really let women lead you around the nose irl then you really are submissive

Because a man becomes equal (or even better) when you remove their pathetic little balls.

Technology already allows the reproduction of females without a male. We should strive to castrate all men on birth so that they can be good for society.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just siblings rubbing and kissing where it hurts

>women don't have their ovaries exposed dangling freely outside their body, they don't have a fucking nutsack
[citation needed]

they think the dick hurts, so they don't know how it works, it's funny
it's like when you go to a ruined orgasm thread and they say HURRRR BUT HE CAME WHAT'S RUINED ABOUT THIS ORGASM, it's obviously a woman

>Not training your balls into balls of steel
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIW5KtUUxY

Attached: 17e36190d51e3cb046854cc289c063b9013fbc09.jpg (480x360, 80K)

Do society a favor and off yourself you crazy tranny grannies!

Attached: 1559296017792m.jpg (1024x777, 73K)

uhm what are the differences between a man and a woman, sweaty?
>men don't have developed mammal glans
>women don't have testicles, men do
>women's dick is 99% inwards, and that 1% coming out of the top of the vagina is called clitoris
>women have XX chromosomes, men have XY chromosomes
does this trigger you, tranny?

Nah, femdom is trash, /ss/ gets a pass because boys aren't expected to be particularly strong and a 6-10 year old boy could easily be overpowered by a 22 year old woman.

femdom is only good when the woman is whipping the man with a bullwhip for 20 mins straight.

slut

>femdom is trash
>but this femdom is ok
you're gay user

>women's dick is 99% inwards, and that 1% coming out of the top of the vagina is called clitoris
I've seen women with outwards dicks, though. Nutsacks too, crazy stuff.

Get a load of this fucking queer.

I would do the same desu

How is blatantly lying not against the rules?

femdom is trash
cp is ok

those aren't men or women, they are called hermaphrodites, they're extremely rare exceptions

e-hentai.org/g/1174813/cfa36074fd/

in case anyone wanted the source

let me guess
this guy was charged and fined even though this video proves his self defense

thats why you approach with your hands in the air going like "my bad", then with your forward momentum you approach, drop to one knee, and give her a headbutt to the ovaries

It is, I believe its not quite as painful but I hear it still hurts pretty bad

Honestly thought it was ring X mama

It's not exactly gendered per se, but Dragon's Dogma does take character weight into account. Women PC and Pawns are usually much smaller and lighter but that's all up to the player, who can make fat amazons and it'll play exactly the same as a HARDBLASTCHEESE.

i decided to simply flick my balls lightly just now because i've never suffered a strike to the balls before. jesus why is this part so sensitive?

LET GO OF MY PURSE

what i hate the most is how every NBA game that is close, especially during the playoffs, the last 4 minutes takes 20 minutes because the teams just farm fouls off each other over and over for freethrows.

gentle
femdom

I did it to my sister and she had to hunch over for fifteen minutes. I kicked pretty hard though.

the testicles need to stay outside the body because they need to be at a lower temperature to work properly
the men who didn't feel much pain on the testicles never protected it well
those who never protected it well lost them and didn't pass on their genes
200 thousand years later, here we are

Attached: 1540379774318.jpg (960x540, 26K)

Worst part is handball had the same exact problem, but they fixed that just handing out penalties to anyone even looking the slightest bit like a fag. And now their sportsmanship is fucking impeccable. Tough sport, lots of contact and some injuries, but people either just get up or get dragged off the court.

futadom>femdom not involving permanent injuries/scars>gentle femdom>/ss/ femdom>no femdom>literally nothing>femdom involving permanent injuries/scars

we can just wear ball armor stupid. Just try getting past my testishields

Attached: 1537669874056.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Ctrl+F "mount and blade"
>0 results
Guess you fags just wanted to talk about balls.

Attached: D6jINzzXoAEvcjn.jpg (1080x1044, 195K)

>>men don't have developed mammal glans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
It wouldn't be possible if they weren't.

>women don't have testicles, men do
Embriologically, they are the same thing before hormones kick in. Besides, it's not an argument here.

And that 1% contains the entirety of the nerve ends that would normally be distribuited all over the male glans. So, yeah, clit pinching alone is painful as fuck, imagine a kick.

/ss/ femdom involving permanent injuries/scars >>>>> all

Snake has a firm grasp, its over quick

Punch a woman in the breast and it winds them.

resident evil 1.
jill had less health and aimed slower than chris, however she got more assistance and was more competent.

>It wouldn't be possible if they weren't.
de
ve
lo
ped

you can stimulate it and get lactation, it's just not developed, I never said it wasn't there

>Embriologically, they are the same thing before hormones kick in. Besides, it's not an argument here.
MEN testicles are outside the body, women'sare inside and we call them another name, they're different

>And that 1% contains the entirety of the nerve ends that would normally be distribuited all over the male glans. So, yeah, clit pinching alone is painful as fuck, imagine a kick.
it's nothing like getting kicked in the nuts, I'd rather take several punches to the dick before getting hit once in the nuts

why don't you go slit your throat already? also eat shit while you're at it, you're probably a scatfag too
the raging trifecta of the worst fetishes in this reality are guro, scat and cuck

I have the frame data.

Attached: 1555089625408.png (1134x138, 16K)

>Besides, it's not an argument here.
Yes, it's the core argument and the only thing that matters. Having a fragile organ protected, in the place you keep all your other mushy, fragile organs in the first place, is not comparable to having it flop around outside of your body in a loose wrinkly sack of skin.

I'm sure getting kicked in a kidney or the liver would hurt too. Why don't you hang one of them on the outside of your body and ask someone to give it a tap.

>it's nothing like getting kicked in the nuts, I'd rather take several punches to the dick before getting hit once in the nuts
What part of "all of the nerve endings get in one place" did oyu not understand?

football is not just a sport, it's also theater. it's understandable why amerifats dislike it, their only culture is clapping in super hero movies

You mean a Cunny Kick.

She pulled aggro

don't speak of what you don't understand

Attached: fjskldfs.jpg (340x270, 17K)

based and leafpilled

>implying taking a dive has anything to do with getting hurt and nothing to do with trying to get a penalty called in your favor

>lost virginity by a pipe
pipe fucker

Definitely, kneed my sister in the cunt once and she spent the next hour crying.

Oof, someone's salty.
Sorry m8, all other forms of femdom are shit compared to violent, rapey /ss/ femdom.
So long as there's no gay shit like pegging.

It's a cunt punt

the fuck was she doing to get caught that off balance and that clean

>We want your balls
>Come and get them

>What part of "all of the nerve endings get in one place" did oyu not understand?
What part of getting kicked in the -balls- hurting do you not understand? Dick don't care, stubbing your toes is worse.

Attached: 1531302535056.jpg (600x561, 28K)

It was well deserved, she was being an utter cunt. I was of course yelled at despite this.

I know. That's the strategy. Wish they'd grow out of that.

>sex with a woman
>gay
I think the word you're looking for is submissive, you're trying to spin wrong meanings into words that already have meanings

Imagine living with these cunts

they just cut the dickie wouldn't a natural woman still be a fake one? to me it seems like a case men knowing how to women better

Attached: You.png (392x104, 49K)

Uhh no, pegging is gay.
If you like getting fucked in the ass by a woman emulating a man's sex organ (a penis) via a strap-on, you are a closet faggot.

i mean beat

Attached: 1551977832993.jpg (680x339, 35K)

A bit.
The clit on the other hand...

>having sex with a woman is gay
try again sweaty, you got the meaning of the word wrong again

Dragon's Dogma changes hitboxes, carry weight, and stats based on the height and weight of your character, and gender affects that. So indirectly, yeah.

Except you're not having sex with a woman, you're having a penis-shaped object shoved up your ass.

even if I was to pretend that you're right and say that the man involved isn't having sex with the woman, the penis shaped object is still not a man, same way I'm not going to call a gay man "straight" because he uses an ona hole shaped like a vagina

based blackboi. that balding faggot should have gotten the card.

mount and balls

Except the gay man might be thinking about fucking another man or using an anal onahole.
The "straight" man can't pretend he's fucking a woman while getting pounded in the ass.

L O N D O N

>He doesn't have balls of steel

bullshit a man will kick harder than a woman nonetheless and she would cry like a bitch slut back to her whore mom

in dragon dogma ogres perv out and rush female characters.

In SC6 Ivy's 3K (a groin kick) is actually a Lethal Hit against male characters specifically

Attached: ivy_critical_edge01_24_20180213_1519145122.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

So it's only gay if you're the bottom.

And elder ogres are attracted to males.

the straight man can just be stimulating his prostate without trying to pretend about anything, or think about other men, and the gay men might be thinking of getting fucked while stimulating his penis (with an ona hole or his hand or whatever)
you're stretching so hard, and yet you manage to reach nothing

i like the idea of female characters in RPGs having broader espionage capabilities due to sex appeal

You can stimulate your prostate with a fucking well-placed finger m8, you don't need to get fucked in the ass by someone wearing a strap-on.
Again, closet faggots.
Hell, you could always just stick something in your ass WHILE fucking your girlfriend instead of having her fuck you in the ass, but since someone getting pegged is likely a closet queer they wouldn't enjoy PiV sex.

>Punch a clit
>The woman orgasms
>Now you have to marry her

Dude, you are gay.

Dilate

>You can stimulate your prostate with a fucking well-placed finger m8, you don't need to get fucked in the ass by someone wearing a strap-on.
>Again, closet faggots.
one can enjoy prostate stimulation intertwined with sex and dislike males and penises
>Hell, you could always just stick something in your ass WHILE fucking your girlfriend instead of having her fuck you in the ass, but since someone getting pegged is likely a closet queer they wouldn't enjoy PiV sex.
it's about power play, you're desperately trying to stick the gay lable unto something that you don't feel comfortable with despite it not being gay
look, you hate pegging, that's fine, call it submissive 80 times per post, it doesn't matter, but submissive doesn't sound like an insult to you, so you really fucking need to call it gay, don't you? maybe you're a closet fag yourself, desperately trying to push the label unto others

t. bisexual

>tfw you recognize doujin posts

>Make sex organ is completely different from females
>HAHAHA DUDE WE CAN GET HIT IN THE CROTCH NO PROBLEM, HOW COME YOU GET HURT IF YOU GET HIT RIGHT IN YOUR TESTICLES?
Women will never comprehend the pain of getting hit in the nuts

>Women will never comprehend the pain of getting hit in the nuts

not with that attitude

How 'bout them vidyagaems?

You would do the same.

I think you've got the wrong board.

Both were charged with disorderly conduct and they're also married to each other if I recall correctly.

Dragon Dogma, orges will go ape shit over females in your party and attack them first.

There is a band of bandits that hate men and will attack your party on sight unless you're all female or dress up the men as women.

she said "have sex"and he seethed

Not who you replied to but even I own a small dildo for anal foreplay. Its because its fun and feels fucking amazing. Have never had HOMO sex with another man ever, I'm completely disgusted that you'd think a little extra fun outside of just plain ol' masturbation is somehow super gay, but you're probably young and haven't experienced it or are insecure or are actually gay yourself.

Happy hunting comrade.

>he's not into marking/branding
Fucking retard. Being a woman's property is the ultimate fetish.

That's not how clits work user.