I started rewatching jongrumps for old times sake, and how anyone ever managed to tolerate this condescending...

I started rewatching jongrumps for old times sake, and how anyone ever managed to tolerate this condescending, loathsome cunt is entirely beyond me.

Attached: faggot.jpg (550x550, 21K)

hey im grump

how anyone manages to spend their time watching memers play videogames on the internet, reruns of those even, is beyond me.

MY WIFE'S A FRUMP!

Attached: 1500688972527.png (512x700, 69K)

it's the game's fault i suck, not mine

Yeah, jon is insufferable, i agree OP

this, just report and move on.

Fuck off Arin

because he spoke video games!

not video games

also game grumps isnt vidya its people leeching off it.

DAE Video Games?

>not liking asshole Arin

People don't watch game grumps as a Lets Play, they watch it more as like a podcast/LP/standup hybrid

>video game culture

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

>not in video games
>not about video games
>not making video games
Where are the video games?

>"Super Mario 64 is terrible. He controls so slippery, ugh."
truly an expert at video game design.

Playing video games.

I played video games once, ergo my breakfast is on-topic. Store didn't have the usual mustard, so I got a really strong and sweet, smooth-grinded one instead of my go-to coarse mustard. I like it, might become a staple. The sweetness is a bit worrying though, will have to try it with things besides just sausages.

What kind of videogames do you have to play to eat mustard for breakfast?

>mustard on sausage
Is this American-style or German-style sausage?

schizophrenic grumps threads are a time tested Yea Forums staple

I don't know, it's the one with meat in it. What's an American, or German style of sausage?
>vidya for this meal?

Attached: 1553809406497.jpg (1000x600, 83K)

it's fucking bad as any of those though. go to any open mic in your city. download any random podcast.

I think by "American-style" sausage, he means breakfast sausage. The patties inside of a McMuffin is a breakfast sausage.

this. i had their kirby dream course shit in the background while i was doing some stuff and it was nice.

The patty's a slice of sausage? That is one big sausage. Goddamn. So that's what they mean by push out a log.

the only series where either one of them is paying attention to the game lol

It's just the meat of the sausage smashed into a patty. Breakfast sausage is raw/fresh/etc.

Oh, shit, that actually sounds good.

it's good, man, look into it