I saw this leak yesterday >>464066872

I saw this leak yesterday I wasn't sure what to make of it, but another random thing in it just got confirmed, down to the name: nintendoeverything.com/just-shapes-beats-version-1-2-0-out-today-with-hardcore-mode-shovel-knight-content/

Also this one: nintendoeverything.com/cadence-of-hyrule-launches-in-june-new-footage/

So, Erdrick and Banjo happening?

Attached: 1559232977023.png (699x336, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77P3_Iihkpg
tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-character-groups-of--v--96462
tiermaker.com/create/-v-s-smash-ultimate-character-groups--96462
twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1134282369718923264?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rosterfaggotry

Attached: 1557756221016.png (600x842, 142K)

It's just papagenos bandwagoning on every leak with the cereal box bear in

Well, the rest doesn't sound like bullshit so far.

>Its a leak thread
>Its a discordtranny thread
>Its a "HE'S IN" thread
>Its a "Hurr how did you not see this leak being fake" thread
>Its a shitflinger thread where a bunch of insane anons argue for their favorite characters inclusion while falseflaggers go on about alliances, betrayers and relevancy as if all of this was a shitty politics thriller
>Its a bunch of anons trying to predict what Sakurais next move is when his only defining hallmark has been that he's been unpredictable
>SEETHE, COPE, DAB ON X-NIGGERS

>None of these are talking about the game itself
>We will have this shit daily at least until 2020 until this is over assuming Sakurai stops after one Fighter pass

Attached: AndreLookingAtShit.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Kek, sorry. This is literally the first thread I've ever made about the DLC characters, I just found the leak interesting since things from it are being confirmed.

>Both the most wildly discussed so far into Smash

Do you also believe literally everything in the internet?

>B-but it claims to be the original leaker and it leaked Fire Piranha Plant

Or it could also just be a random shitter who somehow got ahold of Piranha Plant leak and is stuffing lies along with it. Also note PapaGenos referring to it as "speculating".

Attached: Mehhh.png (500x500, 214K)

I've been following it and its gotten a lot right.

If this person really is who leaked Daisy and Ridley last year they might Leak Smash info again this year. I'm guessing they probably went to Papagenos so it actually gets seen instead of lost among millions of leaks on here like their leak did last year.

Attached: VRPlantLEAK.jpg (2000x1376, 1.3M)

Yes we know user. The person got vr right as well. Apparently got fire pp right too according to papagenos.
The thing is they aren't leaking the roster. They are just speculating which makes them seem like they don't know.
The truth that Yea Forums doesn't want to admit is that those two characters are extremely likely choices. We don't need someone to confirm, they're practically guaranteed to get in sooner or later. And yes apparently were getting two characters this e3 because of Ninty's statement near Ultimate's launch.

>Do you also believe literally everything in the internet?
No, but I believe the stuff confirmed later than the original thread I saw it being posted in.

>Also note PapaGenos referring to it as "speculating".
Which I don't understand if it's just referring to the "they'll be announced at E3" part or to the characters themselves.

nobody here needs you to keep them posted on the inane shit that goes on in discord channels. nobody fucking cares. if they did they would be in them already.

you autistic morons are fucking insufferable. these threads never stop coming, no amount of filters will hide them. this board is irrevocably ruined by you fucking idiots

Boo fucking hoo you big baby.

it goes on to say "they do NOT know the smash DLC right now" so I think erdrick and banjo are completely speculation on the fire plant leakers part for now.

On the chances that this might be the leaker and these being mostly right guesses/leaks by them (although I'm always holding a cross against these people), the Erdrick/Banjo mention is still referred to as "speculating" from their part and PapaGenos later mentioning they do NOT know the Smash DLC as of yet or is still to be actually proven and leaked by them, unless the person was unironically leaking in a pretends to not know fashion.

Yeah, I guess so. Makes me wonder why they'd throw in complete speculation on the most anticipated thing when everything else is correct.

What's even the point of these so called "leaks"?
Why can't you just wait for news instead of making shit up?

Because Smash fanbase is inpatient as fuck.

Attached: Implying Luigi.png (233x249, 8K)

Well that other stuff may not have been a tightly kept secret as the roster. (like it always has)
If he knows about fire pp and VR then chances are he's either in charge of recent announcements over at Nintendo like the castlevania music leak.

The whole Erdrick and Banjo part was clearly just them guessing and speculating, I don't think its part of their leaks at all, But they might Leak more at some point. Now that they have a record of correctly leaking stuff if they find out smash characters early and tell Papagenos we will likely hear about it and it wont get lost in the shuffle of anonymous leaks like their Daisy and Ridley leak apparently did last E3.

Yeah well, it's not like he only knew a bunch of random indie shit, he had a leak about Smash itself with the new update. That's why I think he must be someone pretty up there.

user you illiterate retard
He literally says THAT HE DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW

And that's if they're not a random shitter who gets their fame over their head and instantly lose all credibility over one mistake they could have prevented by not lying.

It's marketing, you drum of hype with "secret knowledge"

Erdrick and Banjo would please the japan and the west so it would make sense.

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

they did predict VR coming to smash, they may actually have smash leaks.

Not a chance, homo

Attached: 1528037668835.png (691x682, 705K)

soon

Attached: smash.png (1280x720, 882K)

It’s Steve and Erdrick, banjo doesn’t have a chance in hell of getting in, keep denying the inevitable your tears can only get riper

Attached: BB90F0E3-9C2A-4976-9D67-5FC3292B3A85.png (654x428, 199K)

>implying sakurai would put a literal who in smash

Attached: reminder that erdrickfags are fake fans.png (1049x81, 16K)

Banjo is based. Don't lump him with the discord picks.

Banjo is far from being “based”

>based

your never-ever character is a literal cereal mascot
youtube.com/watch?v=77P3_Iihkpg

Banjo has been based for years, now that he might actually get in unfortunately zoomers are big boys now and suddenly get an opinion and there's no longer solidarity among smash fans. zoomers are contrarian idiots.

Attached: 1499803419399.png (142x191, 57K)

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank*
*AHEM* *Clanks Glass*
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Leakniggers *Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

Attached: 1558678892540.png (782x821, 771K)

>Banjo likely
Hahah no

Banjo doesn’t have a fucking chance, stop lying to yourself

These threads where people delude themselves into thinking Erdrick and Steve arn't the next charcters are getting old

Attached: 11329157.jpg (623x469, 37K)

Based

Attached: LeonTux.png (1024x1024, 728K)

How much people are gonna kill themselves when Steve gets in

>he thinks Erdrick has a chance in hell
You're a fake fan anyway, so you don't know shit.

This is more pathetic to see by the day, maybe because it sounds more desperate now?

Based and Clankpilled

Smash was a mistake.
As soon as the character is playable, everyone stops giving a shit.

Attached: 1531875570288.jpg (224x271, 12K)

Attached: 5B0BA9F0-5B9E-45E0-A589-B968CFEBF25A.jpg (556x988, 103K)

You're implying that it will ever end. By late 2020 rumours of a new nintendo console, and a new smash game for it will be surfacing. I remember that short, blissful period in between the tidal wave of smash autism for Wii U, and Smash on Switch.

It's unbelievable, honestly. There's got to be like 50 dedicated autists who just can't grasp the idea of containing themselves to one, neat Smash thread, or just posting in a general on /vg/.

What's with all the Metal Mario posting recently? Not saying I don't like it but just wanna know why

Wake up user. Take the Clankpill.

inbetween it was nothing but nintendo direct leaks and smash getting ported to switch rumored every single time until they announced ultimate.

OP, the leaker said that he's speculating about a possible Erdrick & Banjo double reveal but he doesn't truly know about Smash's DLC at the moment.
Read OP's pic you dumb Artoriasfag. He's speculating not outright confirming that Erdrick is next. We have to wait and see what the leaker will give out in the next week & half or so. If he give out the day before that Smash tournament, then Erdrick or who ever Brave is will be next. If not, then we will have a double reveal at Nintendo's E3 Direct with who ever it's going to be.
Unironically based.

you sonyfags sure are a pathetic bunch

Every day I pray for a Chrom scenario and Erdrick gets BTFO'd out of existence forever.

>gets btfo
>by Luminary
I'd rather take Erdrick

lmao poor poor fool. Thinking anything western owned will ever get into a Sakurai ego stroking game.....When will people learn:\

at this point i hope he is in to make rosterfags and trannies mad, resetera people hates the dq composer

But chrom is in the game you autistic faggot.

No, it's Nintendo takes way to fucking long to announce and show ANYTHING. There's zero fucking excuse for Jaoker taking 5-6 months to release.

So then why are G&W, RoB, Palutena, and Dark Pit in?

I only play on PC

Nintendo fags are the loudest, most vocal, most apologetic, most autistic faggot shills on this entire site.

>Let's all congregate together and send them a postcard from everyone on Yea Forums, compiled by us, the nintendorks!
>Let's snort the fetid, fermenting jizm of all the cool, rich, fuckface executives! RIP Iwata, our god. Reggie! The guy who's never really amounted to anything other than being an odd looking face, but he's totally awesome right? When's that new retro studios game coming out right?
>SMASH, SMASH, SMASH, LET'S TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING RELATED TO SMASH EXCEPT THE FUCKING GAME, BECAUSE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT
>HE'S IN. I don't know why I made this thread, but he's in! I swear it bros, irrelevant, discount character that no one except a few autistic retards cares about is gonna be in. This thread serves no purpose whatsoever other than to rile up the other autists I share this unholy pit with, but he's in!
>This new Zelda game is wicked. What do you mean it's just like hundreds of other games on the market? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. STERLING GAVE IT A BAD REVIEW? HERESY!
>Amiibo's are totally okay. Nothing wrong with those. I've got 40 myself.
>It's cool that Nintendo are doing something ludicrously outdated, like failing every aspect of online services, or just generally being draconian within regards to any Nintendo-related content available on the internet. It's cool because they're my favourite company and I have an Iwata poster in my basement.
>Yeah, good on Nintendo taking down all those corrupt pirates. I'm sure glad I have the moral fortitude to go to gamestop and buy a discounted brand spanking used copy of Super Mario 64 DS for 40$. What an absolute steal.

based

I've been here since 2006 and sonyfags are currently and always have been objectively the most autistic spastic fanbase on all of Yea Forums.
Nice false flag though.

>Banjo and Erdrick happening
The leaker literally said he was speculating and didn't know about the DLC.

>strawmanning
It's time to face reality son

Imagine typing this out

I think you should change the date from around the time in like mid-November when Erdrick was being talked about by the insiders.
>First-party characters that Nintendo owns vs one Third-party character from SE
Not really hard to figure that one out tbqh.
To be fair, that was the same time frame from Smash 4's DLC when Mewtwo was being made. Also, Soccerguy could be working on other DLCs atm that we don't know about and that includes the next fighter in the fighter pass.

Qft.

Except Zoomers aren’t big boys. The ones being “le ebin trolls” on Yea Forums are unironically underage. Just check out their shitty Steve Discord.

>”insiders”
>believing them

>I leaked everything correctly including VR for Smash
>Erdrick and Banjo might happen but might not I don't know wink wink
Can't wait for Yea Forums to shit itself when Banjo's revealed.

>believing insiders
>ever
They're all fakers who don't know shit about Nintendo or what goes on behind the scene at smash bros.

rosterfags need to die in the most painful way possible. you faggots have taken up half the catalog for the past 5 years

t. Grinch fags that got ass blasted to oblivion

>b-but m-muh grinch!
Irrelevant.

Keeps winning I see..

Attached: h8OjJjEx.jpg (512x512, 65K)

>14yo kid calling me son

U-hu

Attached: CCC8DEBA-7708-49A3-B98E-EEBC77702F12.jpg (720x712, 96K)

It will always be relevant as it proved that you fags deserve nothing.

Attached: 657026_microbihon_grinch-leak-lul.jpg (1024x768, 330K)

Steve is gonna assblast (you) into oblivion

He should’ve killed himself after the Grinch Leak

Rate
tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-character-groups-of--v--96462

Attached: 1547541611678.png (1280x1460, 2.74M)

Do Banjofags actually believe that they can stand a chance against Minecraft

Wrong image

Attached: 1528810295048.png (294x334, 39K)

So far it's just the leaker's speculation, but I'll keep my eyes on this one to see if they have anything concrete to say about any smash reveals.

Watch him say Steve and Erdrick

Once again

Attached: 1557392389926.png (1280x735, 441K)

Adult man calling out your strawmanning.
It's not healthy son, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Leonbros where you at?

Reporting in

Attached: 130.jpg (700x474, 69K)

Where's fat albert?

If banjo gets in then his "source" was right all along.

Steve and Erdrick get announced at E3, what’s your reaction

Happy that the rosterfags lost yet again.

His source doesn’t exist

Attached: gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I guess insiders were right and laugh at Banjofags, PapaGenos and Soracucks

Nothing because I fully expect them

Added

Attached: 1531688900316.png (1044x152, 175K)

Probably

Took long enough for someone to make that, user.

Gets BTFO only to be included next time?

Explain

>Tooie above Kazooie
Based
>MIrrors Edge in E
What
>Shadow the Hedgehog, Adventure 2 in S
What?
>3D Land over 3D World
What??
>3D World in FUCKING E
What???
>Original Spyro the Dragon and Snake Pass in FUCKING D
WHAT???
user you have AWFUL tastes in 3D Platforming

Did you rate games that you haven't played?

this taste isn't just bad, it's absolute nonsense

I don't really like Steve much but a Minecraft stage and music is something to look forward to.

Not only is this a rosterfaggotry leakthread, but it isn't even a fucking actual leak, it's some retard on discord saying that he THINKS that certain characters will get in.

minecraft music really doesn't fit smash

What makes people so confident that Nintendo would ever chose banjo

Attached: tier.png (1280x734, 691K)

>that is just their speculation though they say they do NOT know the Smash DLC right now.

Terrible, why bother to leak something so boring

It was a leak until everything on it came true which I guess just makes it facts.

I can't believe this leak shit is still going on. I wish everyone who participates in this shit would get insta-banned for being underage

Attached: 1532946643109.jpg (225x225, 6K)

t. wants more anime swordies

Fuck off banjoke
>Reddit spacing

>Erdrick
>getting a second chance

Jesus it just takes 2 seconds to hide the thread. Grow a spine you big baby. You dont have to come into every thread and whine like a bitch.

Actual leaker here.

The new fighters are:

Crackdown guy
Guy from Haze
Peter Griffin
Phil Spencer

There's also a new echo coming after too:

Phil Spencer wearing a Banjo Kazooie shirt

What makes you confident they wouldn’t?

Smashfags are fucking idiots

>Dead franchise
>Wouldn't promote smash to new people
>Sakurai said he doesn’t listen to fan polls
>Microsoft has zero interest in them
>We’re 100% getting Minecraft content

>Woodruff
Obscure as fuck but good taste user

Attached: 1487986649423.jpg (920x960, 85K)

>keep denying the inevitable
Like the "inevitable" time during your 10th anniversary?

Keep squirming, little worm. Wriggle back to your pathetic discord.

Attached: Lead_Farfel.png (379x379, 135K)

This is an absolute travesty of a list but it's excellent bait

Attached: 1559236100182.png (301x359, 172K)

You know I’m right

VR/Plant Leaker quick analysis:

Obviously has an inside source, is legitimate
Everything he has said came true
Does NOT know the DLC characters for Smash

Anything else people want to assume about the guy is nonsense. He may just want his leaks to not actually be buried on Yea Forums and instead go through someone obviously friendly to the smash community, in this case PapaGenos.

I'd still expect Erdrick at this point just speculation wise, even if I don't want him, but this guy would have explicitly stated Banjo and Erdrick were in if he knew.

-Hamvado

Attached: mavadoham.jpg (507x334, 46K)

>Microsoft has zero interest
Hhhhmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 20190526_011607.jpg (1075x682, 204K)

I doubt he just made it up, he probably heard something through his sources but not enough to say definitively.

We don't know if it's accurate, though, I agree

The thing to look out for is if he comes out with any Smash DLC information that he is more certain about in the coming days, then.

>2015

I still think we’re getting Steve and Erdrick

>>First-party characters that Nintendo owns vs one Third-party character from SE
>Not really hard to figure that one out tbqh.

Clearly you didn't read what I responded to.

it's prolly someone with access to forward press releases since the leaks are 1-2 days closer to the announcement

I really don't want Steve but I'm also expecting him. I want Banjo for reference.

-Hamvado

Attached: Mavado.png (507x334, 159K)

fpbp

Of course he’s saying banjo, if you mention Steve in PapaGenos Discord you get permanently banned

Attached: 1487433870257.jpg (547x692, 38K)

You either get hounded or banned

Was there ANY reason for him to mention him speculating Banjo and Erdrick other then his very obvious Banjo-bias?

Attached: papabanjos.png (600x600, 407K)

To please PapaGenos

Well that explains Banjo to me, I'm guessing he really knows Erdrick, used Banjo as a way to get his leak attention, and anyone else is unknown.

-Hamvado

I bet that source guy only mentioned Erdrick but PapaBanjos inserted Banjo as well to fit his notion that Banjo has a good chance of getting in.

Seems fair. Stevefags are the biggest load of cancer around.

Can’t be worse then Banjofags, back to his Discord

Stevefags are just master baiters, Banjocucks and Soracucks are legit retards

If you have a different opinion or unpopular one from everyone on the server you get accused of baiting and trolling. One mod is a Bowsettefag and one is a straight up furry. I suggest not joining that server.

Not true. The Just Shapes and Beats update is Hardcore mode.

I stand corrected. I didn't know that it also had Shovel Knight content.

Bizarrely specific things that are correct, admittedly.

I haven’t touched Discord in years

Yea because Banjofags always shit post on other character request threads, not stevefag no.

Read your own image. The leaker doesn't know who's in Smash.

Worth it just for the inevitable DQ Overture remix we get. I could give less of a shit about Steve, but I'd hate it to happen since the shitposters flooding Yea Forums during E3 would be the worst. Erdrick and Banjo with supporting cast Mii costumes is the ideal scenario.
>Sora swordfighter costume and Barret gunner for SE
>Steve swordfighter and Chief gunner for Banjo
>Associated spirits from both companies for both

Banjofags are absolutely pathetic, their smashboards is just worrying about Steve and complaining about Erdrick and believing fake ass leaks

I think banjo is gonna be a mii costume with Steve as the fighter and Erdrick is gonna get Geno and Slime costumes with maybe other DQ heroes

Do not support Erdrick because the composer of the series hates LGBTASDFGHJKL people

Attached: erdrickmakesfagsmad.png (1190x267, 79K)

Oh no Stevefags are crying cuz he ain’t going to be in.

I support Erdrick even more

Attached: based steve btfoing trannies.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

As if it’s still not relevant to this day faggot

But what if Steve is in? Will you kill yourself

ANd Stevefags, like you, act like you are now and go around shitposting and insulting anyone in the thread you shitpost to.

Back to Smashboards

:'( I guess I hit a cord.

Who Sora here?

Minecraft steve is the new incineroar

I didn’t even understand what you said

I don't give a fuck about the composer, main reason Erdrick would be boring is because he would only be able to stand out if he had Slime with him, which we know he won't. We might have hopes, but Sakurai? Ol' palsie there?

He doesn't give a shit. We would be fucking blessed if DLC of him contained more than a measly handful of guitar remixed tracks of the main themes you mostly hear from the series.

Ten more days until banjies are btfo’d for good

>implying we would get any remixes
Silly gaijin, you're getting midis

Phil Spencer is the only person at Microsoft who supports Banjo getting into Smash. The Rare employees who actually worked on the games don't give a shit about Banjo anymore.

Attached: Not happening.jpg (200x187, 10K)

Rare employees would have literally nothing to do with this.

Yet people still think he’s a lock

Rosterfags aren't people

I know

You talk as if the Stevefag thread isn't full of shitting on Banjo.

There is no Steve thread

>Banjo
>Even remotely as good as Steve or Reimu

Pathetic.

Attached: thief-of-spot.png (368x276, 12K)

Attached: 1531618630086.png (960x540, 551K)

Good, albeit predictable, result.

Stevie stevie, I am coming to fucking kill you with my smash announcement.

Attached: creepy banjo.png (237x586, 168K)

They never mention Banjo.

based

Attached: 1557535904830.png (960x960, 786K)

BANJO.
YOU THERE. BANJO.
BANJO, QUIT ALL THIS ROSTERFAGGING.
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET IN SMASH BEFORE I DO?
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PREDATE ME
WHEN I AM ALREADY IN?

Attached: HE'S ALREADY IN.gif (1920x1478, 595K)

wasn't the person who made the Steve model a trans furry ?

If Isaac didn’t make it what makes you think banjo will

I'm just sick of rosterfaggotry

The Steve smashboards is focused on Steve unlike the banjo smashboards

Banjo as the costume makes no sense though. Banjo has the better moveset potential, better music, etc. and Steve being a custom avatar is a perfect fit for the Mii fighter.
I don't doubt a Slime hat for Erdrick though.
>Not giving us the orchestrated tracks for the same of XIS promotion
I mean you're probably right but still

>Erdrick, Steve and Reimu are meme picks
Haha you wish, redditor. Each of them will get in 5 times before Banjo gets his chance. Cope harder.

Autism

Smash 5's rosterfaggotry is 90% shitposting, I don't even think it's people that even own the game. Back during Smash 4's roster wars it was a lot of fun, everyone was talking about games and recommending them to each other. I was shilling Boktai and Megaman Battle Network during Smash 4's rosterfaggotry.

If we get a DQ rep, it's Madason. Loto is only propped up by a fanbase of Japanese boomers and not the contemporary players while V is beloved across the board thanks to its two remakes and lasting appeal of the monster recruitment system and surprisingly great plot.

Banjo as a costume makes a ton of sense, he’s dead and shit. Oh no he can’t do his generic beak attacks!

If only you knew user

Just look at ridley

And if only you didnt rosterfag like the disgusting cunt that you are.

>frogfaggotry

Attached: 1542076134011s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Shut up and go read Homestuck now

>Phil Spencer is the only person at Microsoft who supports Banjo getting into Smash
He may not be the last word at the company but he's still at the top of the food chain over there and his word DOES mean something.
>The Rare employees who actually worked on the games don't give a shit about Banjo anymore.
They care so little about Banjo that they went and tried to make a spiritual successor after leaving the company, amirite? Also, I think you're misunderstanding their desire to make something new as some sort of seething hatred for past creations. Just because the devs at Rare don't want to be stuck in a rut of churning out more of the same doesn't mean they straight up don't care about what they previously created. They want to grow as developers and have new franchises, not just revisit the older ones but that doesn't mean they have forgotten about them or don't care. Also, Rare doesn't really get a say because they are literally owned by MS and MS can make them do whatever they want and make decisions regarding their IPs without their say. It's not like Rare would even be involved in the actual development of a Smash character anyway since Sakurai takes full creative control and it's not like he needs somebody from Rare to come over and help him and his team since it's just a matter of looking at source material and creating models and animations to be used in a completely different game which the Rare devs wouldn't even have experience with working on anyway so it's not like they have any technical knowledge to contribute either.

The point is, Phil is the head of the games division and actually has a say, even if it's not necessarily the final say. Rare has no say whatsoever and legally isn't even required to get one.

>No flight
>No kazooie combo moves
>No eggs
You're right though. Steve with his sword and his bow are far more unique. Maybe he'll even get a TNT block that's a big square bomb.

Attached: Wow_stop_posting_anytime.png (361x691, 187K)

I don't care, just gimme that minecraft stage

Even if Erdrick and Steve do get in there’s gonna be a week of le epic salt and nobody will care for them after

None of those moves are unique

Attached: youdontunderstand.jpg (600x522, 24K)

E3 can’t come soon enough

he's more well known then Isaac and re releasing old rare games and dk 64 would be good for Nintendo and Microsoft and players

>he's still at the top of the food chain over there and his word DOES mean something.
Did you learn nothing from Suda himself literally begging Sakurai to put Travis in to no avail?

Whenever i see Shovel Knight crossover "news" i just think how the King Knight DLC still isn't out.

Top of the food chain when your studio literally has 9 devs doesn't mean much user.

I don't understand how you can doubt Banjo now.

Yes Banjo and Erdrick are the safest bets if you had to make one, but that doesn’t mean they’re guaranteed or even likely given the myriad of characters available for them to choose

Against? No. I think they should both get in.

The same reasons people doubted Geno and Isaac

Do you seriously think Banjo is lock?

He wouldn't get monster summons in his moveset and you know it. They might appear in a taunt, final smash, or victory screen, but not as his regular moveset.
Just look what happened with Joker. Everyone said he had amazing moveset potential, but he ended up only using Arsene.
You'd only get to see the monsters in action on the DQ stage as a random encounter gimmick.

Wow, a niche eccentric independent director couldn't convince Sakurai to add his character? SHOCKING. Meanwhile, if a Microsoft collab with Nintendo is actually happening, Phil would be one of the people Sakurai and Nintendo are guaranteed to speak to and as the head of MS's game division, they would be much more inclined to listen to his suggestions.

always have skepticism I'm fairly confident in them but let's not get out hopes up until/unless they are announced

>Banjo safebet
Erdrick definitely but banjo has a lot of things standing in his way

Exactly, DQ is barely known in the west, and BK, a western series, is even less known in the west than DQ. Neither have a chance.

Attached: DataDQBK.png (1224x1265, 42K)

You really think he’s gonna “crusade” for banjo?

with Phil's willingness for them to appear and rare spirits and possibly music in the game I'd say his chances are good can't say about erdrick though

Banjo is far from likely you do realize that right?
He's literally the new Isaac

>How could you doubt Shadow
>How could you doubt Isaac
>How could you doubt Geno
>How could you doubt the Grinch Leak

They come

Attached: [RH] Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - NCED [1014B25C.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>banjo has a lot of things standing in his way
genuinely curious: what things?

No banjo is a lock PapaGenos told me

Erdrick will have a Crono echo

A dead series for one

see

>Lack of relevance
>Nintendo doesn’t care for him and neither does Microsoft
>Sakurai doesn’t listen to fan polls
>Nintendo wants to expand Smash’s audience
>Minecraft is 100% in

Why are you comparing Banjo-Kazooie to Golden Sun? Isaac is IN THE GAME already user.

Yeah but he’s not playable, I think banjo will be a mii costume

Listen man I hate Banjo, but Microsoft and Nintendo have been on strangely good terms recently and I think if they’re trying to get out there with these DLC characters as they seem to be doing, then nabbing a MS character seems pretty likely

>more third parties
gross

>Downplaying how important Suda is to Nintendo
Killer7 and NMH were pretty critical in getting older folks interested in the Gamecube and Wii, user.

They’ve already got one, like the actual not shitty Discord leaks are saying

Attached: 3859AED5-947E-40AB-AE4E-AAED4505036B.png (480x1080, 11K)

>As soon as the character is playable, everyone stops giving a shit.
Because the character is in...

Can't wait for the next character to be one that's only on an obscure and glossed over leak

>afro dude
DJ Professor K confirmed

I tried to be objective

Attached: my-image.png (1280x734, 579K)

been rumors floating around for a while that they could make an E3 appearance, due to all the large amount of merchandise that surfaced this past year, and one of these brands that are noteable for BK merch is attending Microsoft's conference.

Also, BK is the highest-voted fan favorite that so far still doesn't have representation in smash, so I don't think the "doesn't listen to fan polls" argument holds much weight either.

That said, I don't feel BK is guaranteed at all, and I still view it as unlikely given the lack of games and no straight-up confirmation of anything new for them (just the merchandising lately has been...unusual); but these as reasons why they can't be in are honestly just as flimsy as the reasons they can be.

I remember laughing and not even thinking twice about the sad wojack post that claimed a FUCKING PLANT would be the last character revealed.

I mean. Sure?

You can see the soul leaving as you move along

Incineroar is zoomer by time period but boomer by source material. It's a walking reference to Tiger Mask, Kinnikuman and NJPW

Would move Leon to 25 year old Boomer Jr. and Reimu down to 15 Year old Zoomers (None of the Reimufags that want her in smash have actually played their games)

>Erdrick
Yeah it's fake.
The usual zoomer attention seeking "leaker" has no idea who Erdrick is. They just read the name once and started repeating it in threads.

Learn to fucking lie. Fuckers like you to which talking about DLC is like breathing makes me feel ashamed of liking Smash.

You know who tansut also leaked? Katalina and Vault Boy. So, no. Go fuck yourself with your leaker friends.

minecraft is 10 years old rofl, it's not zoomercore

That doesn't mean shit for Smash.
Not every business move has to be related to fucking Smash.

Something tells me Sakurai wouldn’t accept Steve as anything but a Mii costume, given his aesthetics and his in game abilities

>Phil's willingness for them to appear
Microsoft isn't the issue. It's the devs ignoring fan requests. We haven't gotten anything people actually wanted since August. If Nintendo asks for retarded shit like Minecraft, that's what you're getting. Microsoft wouldn't turn down Steve because it would still make tons of money.
A Microsoft character is also far from guaranteed. Nintendo has yet to negotiate with a Western company for a Smash fighter.
>and rare spirits and possibly music
Already debunked. Stop posting this. Are you gonna tell us Duck Hunt crashing one guy's All-Star mode is a hint, too?
Nintendo owns the rights to those games in Japan. There's also text strings for non-Rare games like Devil's Third. We're not getting a Devil's Third rep. If Banjo gets in, you'll just get Banjo spirits.
Please lower your expectations or else you'll be very disappointed again.

Wasn't the Vault Boy leak also New Vegas Vault Boy?
>sorry, Toddo-san, I onry rike the New Vegas and the Biggu Iron

See you at E3.

>Its an user can't read episode

Move Erdrick down to Zoomercore. Only zoomers want him.

>Large amount of merchandise
Two figures and a plush
>A company that only makes BK stuff was invited to Microsoft’s press conference
They don’t only make BK stuff and it has nothing to do with smash
>Ok and

>so I don't think the "doesn't listen to fan polls" argument holds much weight either
retard

>We haven't gotten anything people actually wanted since August.
We haven't gotten anything rosterfags actually wanted since August.

If anything his limitations would make Sakurai want him more

>We haven't gotten anything people actually wanted since August.

I'm guessing you missed the undercurrent of people stanning for Incineroar since day one then.

Rate my tier list

Attached: 1539722270816.png (486x405, 180K)

Tansut is only mentioning Erdrick. The Katalina leak was from Hitagi and I don't even know who the leak with Vault Boy was from.

You too, I hope to see your suicide video when Steve gets in

and the loot crate merch that was mysteriously cancelled, and the official rareware merch with the collectable coin and other shit.
care to elaborate, like at all?

Lootcrate removes shit all the time

BEGONE FURRIES! We have enough furry characters

Attached: 1559247376539.png (533x673, 487K)

>care to elaborate, like at all?
you're basically claiming Banjo is the sole exception for no real reason lmao
it's you that needs to elaborate

No!
My method is perfect and untainted by personal opinions! If you desire to make a lesser mundane chart, make it yourself! But may it be known that Anonymous's hands were not tainted by this act.

This. Leon and Banjo fans should be working together.

Attached: 1559272259674.png (1920x1075, 2.19M)

You do know Erdrick is a canon furry right? That while the female Erdrick gets a bikini, the male Erdrick gets a fursuit.

No but he's going to give them suggestions of characters MS would be willing to let Nintendo use and if Banjo is one of those suggestions, it means he has a decent chance.

move Grinch to zoomercore

Doubtful, if only because his original limited animations don’t read well for a fighting game He’ll get a Mii hat and a blocky costume

that's not really what I claimed, I was saying that BK is the series with the highest ranking in polls that has no representation in smash currently. There are obviously other series that are also popular without smash representation, but BK would be the "next in line" in terms of popularity.

I'd rather have MvC2 Jill especially after PxZ2 brought her back.

If Nintendo wants Steve they’re getting Steve

muh warcrime denial

Sounds good to me. Banjo snaps Steve's neck, and Leon turns Erdrick into a swiss cheese with bullets. This will be a powerful alliance.

I could name loads of popular franchises that doesn’t have representation in Smash and banjo isn’t popular like at all

>but he's going to give them suggestions
not happening
Sakurai is going to go to MS with the character he and Nintendo agreed upon.

Why wouldn't Loto get in? DQ still sells like hotcakes in Japan and is picking up steam in tge US

Attached: KwaJXpA.jpg (480x480, 115K)

Which is gonna be Steve

Get the Leakfags to quit parroting you around like the rest and we might have a deal.

Attached: 1552890752444.png (1024x1024, 463K)

Hurrdick is a generic anime swordsman. He should stay out because he brings nothing new to the table.

>erdrick
>safe bet
Lmaoooooo

If it's Steve, Sakurai isn't even going to go to Microsoft. Sakurai would go to Mojang and bypass Phil completely.

*sips* *bang bang bang* Yup *cocks pistol* Looks like Leon is ready to get in *sips*

Attached: IMG_1728.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Banjo isn’t apart of any leaks that doesn’t come from PapaBanjos hell hole

are you retarded or just pretending?
I've already explained this twice now and you're still not understanding the point being made.

If Leon is siding with Banjo then MonHunBros are siding with Steve and Erdrick bros.

Attached: 3462347234.png (213x236, 49K)

>Banjo isn't a part of any leaks besides the leaks he's part of

Sakurai would go to the CEO of Mojang

>picking up steam in the US
>unironically believing this

Die Erdrick, you're just another zombie to me.

Attached: 764264431.jpg (890x606, 77K)

>that's not really what I claimed
let's read what you typed again
>Also, BK is the highest-voted fan favorite that so far still doesn't have representation in smash, so I don't think the "doesn't listen to fan polls" argument holds much weight either.
you're basically claiming
you're basically claiming Banjo is special just because in order to dismiss an argument lmao

imagine being a jannie who thinks this is fucking video games. We need a whole new moderation team.

Attached: 1554821967403.png (234x248, 11K)

*casts Bounce*

I enjoy Suda games as much as the next guy but they were not as influential as you think. The gamecube never really struggled with drawing older crowds as it really just struggled in general, but if you're going to pick a game that was "critical" in drawing more older players to the Gamecube, it was RE4 that really did it.

Killer 7 and NHM really didn't do as much as you claim because they were niche as fuck titles and reviewed pretty poorly due to Suda games generally being pretty jank and really, only more dedicated players are going to be willing to put up with that to get to the good parts. Suda makes niche cult classics, not system sellers.

FUCK LEONFAGS

Attached: 23432843434.gif (630x420, 114K)

We're not siding with anyone yet. Leonbros are loners. We have one enemy and that's Leakfaggots

I'm pretty sure DQ 11 sold pretty well

>wanting monster blunder

At least Leon has personality

PapaGenos fakes leaks so he can talk about something to keep the lights on

you're actually braindead if that's what you took from that sentence

Cope.

Attached: 1558288928971.png (1920x1075, 1.98M)

I love how this chart BTFO this entire community.

elaborate on why Nintendo and Sakurai not listening to fan polls doesn't hold much weight then lol

At least Monster Hunter's moveset isn't already taken.
Gun - Joker
Grappling Hook - Joker
Rocket Launcher - Snake
Knife - Joker

Attached: rathalos bruh.jpg (680x427, 29K)

Because Madason makes more sense from a worldwide perspective and with SE's current marketing.

>Monster Hunter getting in
>When it's already in Smash Bros

Nako

Attached: nako.png (564x809, 261K)

Groosefags where you AT!?

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I mean a playable Hunter or Palico

Attached: 467345734.png (250x330, 151K)

>While Leonfags and MonsterHunterfags are bickering with each other, the true DLC rep is quietly hiding, ready to steal that invitation while their guard is done.

Attached: 4e3.gif (220x274, 302K)

Making the DQ representative Erdrick instead of Luminary, Eight, Madason or Slime would be like making the Final Fantasy representative a fucking Onion Knight instead of Cloud.

Attached: Fact.png (375x215, 83K)

I already did

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
OMG GENO IS IN!!!

Attached: 1558116163623.jpg (1440x1374, 132K)

you really haven't

>He checked his left and his right but not the skies

Attached: 93aad3e4307f66c6a3be3b62f0c37acc.jpg (1000x707, 88K)

Attached: D15577E6-4665-4FE2-A412-AB9A1D1E9901.jpg (1024x977, 144K)

Not so fast attorney!

Attached: monster hunter dabs on phoenix wright.png (592x823, 473K)

but Erdrick is pretty much the Cloud of Dragon Quest

>Metal Mario
He's already in the game num nuts.

Can every one of you faggots stop for just one second and think objectively? Your obscure picks are fucking ridiculous. Think about your mom, or your sister or even your girlfriend. If you showed them characters from the smash roster, would they recognize them? My normie friends who play games, not just NFL or NHL, were left scratching their heads when Joker was announced and understandably. Introducing another fucking anime character with a sword that's even MORE obscure is a terrible business move and there is no way that this will happen with Nintendo chosing the characters. These are the picks that are at least known to normies. No fucking Reimu, which I've never even heard of before this shithole of a board brought it up, no fucking Ashley, no fucking Travis Touchdown. Just ACTUAL POSSIBILITIES regarding their appeal to the mass:

>Rayman
>Banjo and Kazooie
>Steve from Minecraft
>Halo (no, people would not be able to name a doom slayer with a generic space armor, fuck off)
>Crash Bandicoot
>MAYBE Spyro but even that's reaching
>Unironically Waluigi
>Unironically Goku and Naruto
>Unironically a Blizzard rep
>Dovahkin
>Tetris block or whatever
>Carl Johnson
>Tails and Eggman

Anything that isn't on this list is considered obscure and niche as fuck and should not even be brought up, stop with this shit

Except that is wrong. Erdrick has won DQ popularity polls, Erdrick is constantly referenced in and out of the games and Erdrick comes from the best selling, most popular game.
Luminary would be like having Lightning over Cloud.

>as soon as he's about to escape with the invitation, the fan nearby suddenly turns on without warning, releasing a gust that blows the invitation out of his hands and right into the true DLC rep's ghostly hand

Attached: Sissel.jpg (144x402, 21K)

>He thinks BK is more well-known than Persona

>Banjo not obscure

moron

>posting that when fucking Joker was the first DLC character

nice damage control

>No Monster Hunter
>No Dragon Quest
>No Resident Evil
>No Doom

All of these are too fucking obscure to qualify as DLC, retard.

Any missing Rosterfags, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1540230946213.png (1046x147, 229K)

you're embarrassing yourself

Yes, fuck off you weeb. Get out on the street and ask any millenial that's not one of your fat group of anime-loving friends if they know who Joker is versus who Banjo is. See what the results are

Leon maybe, the rest, nope. People know Doom but not specifically the character. I'm talking about what a normie would recognize

>He thinks generic Monster Hunter is in Smash when
>DLC characters are new to the series
>Monter Hunter is already in Smash

Attached: 1559279294072.jpg (540x720, 68K)

scorpion

I don't think you know how negotiations work. Nintendo may have had a character in mind from the onset and opened discussion with that but MS could still shoot it down or give alternatives. Given that the collaboration between Nintendo and MS is pretty unprecedented as it is, we don't even know if Nintendo actually approached them with a character in mind to begin with since we know the talks with MS started sometime last year. Nintendo could have just done what Sakurai does with Pokemon and just left a slot on the DLC list to "undecided MS character" and opened the table with that.

You're assuming the talks started with something in mind but that doesn't necessarily have to have been the case. It could have, but that doesn't mean it was. We don't know and we won't until they finally show something off. All we have at this point is theories and speculation. You're making up rules here for how this all went down but the fact is negotiation isn't always that rigid. You also aren't taking into account that if Nintendo wants to use work with a particular company to get a character in Smash, they are likely going to come prepared with options rather than a set-in-stone "this is who we want". If the idea behind the DLC is to bolster relationships with other companies like many are speculating, Nintendo is going to care more about getting the company on board than the character itself. Sakurai's only say in the matter is "can I work with that and make a fighter out of them?"

user, Banjo is dead, has been dead for 20 years, his own creators disliked him and his fan, its literal BK canon that Banjo is second rate. Nobody will know it, at best they will go "oh, its from that JonTron video right?" but even that would be a minority. There is no measuring of popularity where Banjo would come on top. Its a forgotten character who just gets popular in Smash discussion because his fans have nothing to do except to ask for him in Smash.

Attached: truth.png (1191x512, 15K)

>Monster Hunter World is Capcom's best selling game ever appealing to the western audience
>Resident Evil is the most iconic horror series with RE being Capcom's best selling series ever
>Dragon Quest is insanely huge and is the grandfather of JRPGs
>Doom is fucking Doom. It is the grandfather of first person shooters and practically invented the genre.

Nintendo is totally gonna be like “yeah let’s add the dead platforming character over fucking STEVE from MINECRAFT”

Not him but every single millenial I know including new people i meet at parties and some WOMEN know who Banjo is. I might not be objective and it might be a white people thing but even though irrelevant, he is a huge mascot in my circle

Proof?

>You're assuming the talks started with something in mind but that doesn't necessarily have to have been the case.
We know how the process works. Nintendo selects, Sakurai gives the OK and Sakurai goes to the company to ask for permission for that specific character. Sakurai isn't going to negotiate for another character without getting approval from Nintendo either, since the Fighters Pass has been explicitly stated to have been Nintendo's idea.

>using Reggie's PR bullshit again
He meant returning veterans since everyone is here. Plus the Hunter isn't even in Smash yet the Rathalos is.

Attached: 1477567749872.jpg (500x475, 76K)

his ass

Ashley

Attached: Ashley_WW_Gold.png (368x479, 96K)

Shut the fuck up nigger

yeah pretty much

Attached: fag.jpg (310x310, 28K)

You're retarded. When Reggie said that DLC characters are new to the series, he meant it. DLC are only third party IPs that aren't represented in Smash in any form or shape. IPs like Rayman, Monster Hunter and Shovel Knight are out and down for the count.

>Introducing another fucking anime character with a sword that's even MORE obscure is a terrible business move and there is no way that this will happen with Nintendo chosing the characters

Wanna bet Nintendo already made one of their picks eons ago and it's not a anime character with sword either, but would still require any normal person to make research on who the fuck it may be and makes sense context wise despite the franchise already being well known?

You don't know Nintendo. They make bargains if they see potential in the character. Some times, you don't even need legacy.

Isabelle won a spot simply by popularity alone + supportive character that actually interacts with the protagonist (Villager). And this is not counting whether the ballot had any influence in it.

What, you want me to do a survey in the streets and bring it in another thread, all that to convince one user? It's just a thing I hear at parties and while talking to people that are not that deep into cideo game culture

I just hope there on the "who would have thunk" level of some of last games DLC.
Would it even be possible to top Ryu, Cloud, and Bayonetta?

sure you did

He said characters not series. If you really want to believe he meant characters already in the game like spirits and assist trophies and not veterans then believe it, that still doesn't deconfirm Monster Hunter since the Hunter isn't in the game the Rathalos is.

Attached: 5374928754.png (252x260, 135K)

Rathalos is in because he's the flag monster of the series dipshit. Killing Monsters is the main focus of the game. That's why Rathalos is in instead of a hunter. Also it's not just Reggie's PR bullshit. The Fighter Pass main goal is to sell the fighters to new audiences, why the fuck would you put in a character that's already represented as a boss in the base game? Are you retarded?

Attached: IMG_20190321_105743.jpg (567x471, 40K)

If you count Fatal Frame as KT content the only boomercore JP company missing is SNK, we are getting Terry, bros

Don't forget that the Monster Hunter devs despises the idea of the Monster Hunter series being represented by a hunter and not the monsters. Capcom had to go behind their backs to add Monster Hunter to MvCI.

>Killing Monsters is the main focus of the game.
Killing Monsters as the Hunters using large and unique weapons that the Hunter would represent in Smash.
>The Fighter Pass main goal is to sell the fighters to new audiences
A playable character is way more marketable then a boss. Monster Hunter World is Capcom's best selling game ever attracting and the MH players from PS4/Xbox One/PC to Smash with a playable Hunter would be a good business move. Especially with Monster Hunter Switch being leaked.

Attached: 1520227972114.png (600x700, 202K)

Source?

>Papagenos states LIVE that all the characters from the banner are happening, even when Incineroar was confirmed to be the last base roster character
>People believe him today because he got things right for unrelated games

>Hitagi got things right for Smash, didn't believe the Grinch leak, also backtracked on the "no ATLUS character as DLC" BEFORE Joker's reveal
>People don't believe him despite also getting (more) stuff right for unrelated games

They are probably both full of shit, but you faggots will prefer any leak that includes Banjo.

Holy shit the cope in this post

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>We know how the process works. Nintendo selects, Sakurai gives the OK and Sakurai goes to the company to ask for permission for that specific character.
And we know this how? Where did anyone from Nintendo say that they picked a rigid list and first and then began talks?
>Sakurai isn't going to negotiate for another character without getting approval from Nintendo either, since the Fighters Pass has been explicitly stated to have been Nintendo's idea.
And here you're just misunderstanding what I said entirely. I didn't say Sakurai would negotiate behind Nintendo's back. I said that Sakurai makes the final call of if he can make a fighter out of that character or not.

Like I said, if the speculation is correct and Nintendo cares more about getting the company on board than the character itself, they would likely be open to character options and bring Sakurai with to give that input of if any of the available options would be viable to make a fighter out of. Do you honestly believe Nintendo settled on "this ONE particular character" from a company and if the company said no, they just said "oh ok bye then" and left it at that? I highly doubt it. If Nintendo wants to work with the companies, they are likely going to have preferences but be open to options. That is how you negotiate with somebody. You start with a basic desire and you work out compromises until both parties get something that works for them, which is rarely the exact original desire.

>Any missing?
Arle
Heihachi
Katalina
Ashley
Rex
Elma
KOS-MOS
Chosen Undead
Cooking Mama
Skull Kid
Bandana Dee
Travis
Sephiroth
Lloyd
Crash
Spyro
Krystal
2B
Paper Mario
Chibi Robo
Karate Joe
Chorus Kids
Goku
More Pokemon
Spring Man
Crono
There you go, and I can list even more if you'd like.

Plus the leakers just THINKS it's erdrick and banjo. He doesn't know for sure, papagenos is just letting his autism loose and assuming that banjo is the most likely character and this guy is solidifying it so he must be in. If you looked at his comment section on the video where he talked about sora being deconfirmed the amount of salt for erdrick and cope from his viewers was astonishing. They're ALL rosterfags

I couldn't care less if you believe me user, but if you truly, unironically think that a JRPG is more known to a generation that grew up with Crash, Mario and Banjo as mascots than Banjo Kazooie(outside of Japan, to specify), you really need to get out of your echo chamber. I don't need to do the excercise for you. Go to a bar and ask people, it should be logical to you that they'll answer Banjo.

All the leakers don't know who the fuck the DLC is. Even fuckin Vergeben said this. Just wait until they leak the shit the day before

because it's an easy way to get attention from gullible smashfags.

>Where did anyone from Nintendo say that they picked a rigid list and first and then began talks?
Sakurai literally tweeted the following
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s DLC line-up is now complete. This time the selection was made entirely by Nintendo. I decide if we can create a fighter based on their selection, then come up with the plan.
then the ex-Atlus CEO says
>Joker joining the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is mainly due to invitation from Masahiro Sakurai (Sora Ltd.), and thus contributed the collaboration. Because Mr. Sakurai likes Persona 5 very much, and I happened to like Super Smash Bros. very much. So, when (we) received the invitation, the first thing we thought is “Great!”, and we are very happy to build mutual corporation.
Negotiations only start after Sakurai gives the OK to Nintendo on their selection.

Nintendo literally picks one particular character for Sakurai to review and then Sakurai negotiates for that one particular character.

Attached: 1545560138747.png (1039x207, 293K)

If Erdrick was ever DLC at any point, I hope they cancelled him thanks to the backlash from the west.

what backlash?

I am 23 years old and the only rare character my friends even remotely knew by memory was conker and that was only one of them. And another one admitted to finding out about banjo through JonTron. Everyone else had no clue who he was. I've asked co workers at past jobs if they know who banjo is and almost all of them say no.

If erdrick hadn't of been leaked he would've been as surprising as joker and a lot of people on this board hated that character so you can just continue coping and seething rosterfag.

Sorafag tantrum

Nobody wants another anime boy with a sword

I sais millenials not zoomers. Go back to your crib you lil baby

except Smash fans eat those characters up

You need to face the facts you stupid old man. BANJO IS DEAD AND NU-RARE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM

>leaking a direct the day before
Literally what's the point
twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1134282369718923264?s=19

Leaking privileges on leaking it first, even though it's practically redundant at this point. Shitters can't even keep mild surprises a surprise, which only makes things worse.

Its ironic that Nomura would probably hate that if the knew it was happening;