AAAAAAAAAH BUY MY GAME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAH BUY MY GAME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Attached: Rage-2.jpg (590x350, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kX0pXXarGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU GONNA GET READY TO BUY!

Attached: 1529228112260.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Where did this dogshit post-apocalypse-but-incredibly-pink aesthetic even fucking come from? It looks bad and games that incorporate it flop. Like the visual designers seen the pretty, colourful flares in Fury Road and thought "our game should look like that!"

It gives me gay AIDS.

>gay AIDS
That's radical

Attached: uns.jpg (312x245, 50K)

>this is your character selection

What went wrong?

Attached: 1C9C1FE4-AA3C-4AD0-B9D0-46E05F31657A.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Definitely the worst type of AIDS

>Avalanche Studios
>Bethesda
gee I wonder

I raise you Tranny AIDS

>AAAAAAAAAH BUY MY GAME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

with the Borderlands tier marketing, no thanks:
youtube.com/watch?v=1kX0pXXarGM

I thought this was a man...

>20 $ DLC weapon hyped in the launch trailer

Attached: 1558268474779.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

you mean...

That's just really bad gay AIDS.

No thank you

It's not?

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 7K)

I pirated it, it's decent. You drive to enemy bases, kill everyone, loot everything, level up your skills and weapons, and rinse and repeat over and over. The combat is pretty good but needs more weapon variety. And you have to FIND other weapons in the world so it can take a while to get the complete arsenal.
I play it while listening to podcasts and it's fun. Not a great game, but good for what it is.

Too much sci-fi laser shit, not enough Mad Max.
Basically I want a new Mad Max game with bikes in it and no bamham combat.

Attached: blaaaargh.gif (413x261, 1.41M)

>TFW no cutie boipussy to ride with you trough the wasteland

Attached: 1549622357739.jpg (480x360, 13K)

rage 2 more like gay poo xd

because people got tired of brown and decided to go the completely opposite direction

/thread, but unironically

>RAGE.2-CODEX
don't have to nerd.
i will buy it once it's super cheap to support them though, but for full price it definetly isn't worth it. too much checklist quests. action is fun! it's also way too easy on the hardest difficulty for anyone whos even remotely familiar with shooters. will probably get it on console just to make the playtrough bit harder then also. and the just cause vehicles handle like shit.

more like shove up your own ass game. sheeeeeee

The open world meme ruined it for me. Empty, uninteresting and only has a handful of encounters. Missions themselves felt short and there isn't a whole lot to do outside them besides complete locations, racing with mediocre driving and bash tv arena which there's only two different ones and are pretty boring.
Fuck you Avalanche, get your shit together or fucking die already.

Attached: 1200px-Avalanche_Studios_logo.svg[1].png (1200x564, 17K)

I don't mind the aesthetic
And i think this game would have been on par with nuDoom if it had gone a more linear route instead of open-world trash.

How rude, Sigourney weaver is just a tomboy!

why do feminist want to look like men? do they hate their own gender?

I always wonder who the target audience of trailers like this is? I mean it can't be zoomers, since if they wanted to get their attention, they'd just have to get one of their favorite ecelebs to shill it at them.

I'll consider it when the complete edition is 10€, provided the rage coin shit has been dropped by then.
So I suppose never ever. What a shame.

Why?

fortnite

>Man or Man

But trannies ain't gay.

already did, it was fun, will be back for the expansions

All Rage 2 achieved was making me want to replay Rage 1

Don't play it offline though, you wouldn't want to disappoint your friends :)

Attached: Todd.png (1918x1087, 3.77M)

Jesus, that's pure fucking cancer. I won't even get this after it gets discounted.

Will be forgotten in a month lmao, just like Rage 1

This imagine unironically convinced me not to even give the game a try if it ever goes on discount.

>being a passive aggressive cunt to your consumer
>WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING OUR GAME YOU BIGOT PIG

Yare yare, when will they learn...

What the fuck why, Rage 1 was fucking awful

I'll never stop thinking that this game was made to test how much zoomer marketing shit they could get away with. Prepare for their next games to have some form of all this shit put in.

I can't understand how the hell companies think putting goblinos in their games and even in their fucking cover will attract buyers

Attached: sudeki.jpg (800x784, 101K)

I won't pretend it wasn't full of flaws but it had a certain charm to it that appealed to me, I'm sure I'm not the only one either

The game has Poles in it?

>charm

I found it incredibly boring.

unironically have sex

keep calm and dilate

What the fuck is wrong with modern Box-art?

Less and less are buying physical so they are puttting less effort into them

I pirated this and picked the female for the better voice but honestly aside from the gunplay this game is pure shit. the worst open world I have ever experienced

This game is such a Frankenstein's monster made from much better games with boring gameplay, horrible writing and the most unlikeable protagonist I've ever seen

I like the gunplay. Its unironically a good game for 15$