How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=B-tXCu_apCo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gg ez

niggers

ez, just like your mom.

cringe

back, was afk. what happened?

By getting gud and owning them next time we play

I’m gay

just say "gg" back, it annoys people that you're not annoyed

OR you can just say "gg ez [enemy] team sucks" and pretend that you won, then if people question you just flat out deny that you lost
>"what do you mean gg ez you lost"
>"can't you see the score idiot? we won lmao"

You will collect butthurt

Engage in intercourse.

Never have to respond because I'm the one always saying gg ez

By not playing with 12 year olds niggers faggots trannys and losers.

gg tubers win

Have sex

Give sex?

No u

cringe

good

Cunt nigger

>I wish some one would hug me every now and again instead of making fun of me, I can't remember the last time some one smiled at me, good game guys, maybe next time.
There, now I don't look mad.

Attached: Conceal Don't Feel.jpg (601x508, 31K)

You woudn't say shit if i could END people for being cunts.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

why are you afraid of sounding mad

"Nice game, hope we can play again sometime"

Ignore and outperform.

This one amuses me the most

Why should I respond to someone's mad response to my erotic fanfiction that's been flooding the chat the whole match?

Attached: 1555225235643.jpg (736x886, 41K)

>Did you guys know that scientists have estimated that the earlist date at witch the sun might make life impossible on earth is 1 billion 500 million years? Interesting stuff.

You look like a faggot.

You'll never have someone say that if you beat them.

BG HRD

excelente juego mi amigos

imagine typing this out and thinking "wow, this is a funny post"

Just pay him no atention, knowing he may very well have typed that after being a detriment to his team, or losing multiple games in a row and now requires to "Act out" in an attempt to feel slightly less bad at the game. Wish him well and move on.

Attached: 1549869601365.jpg (643x960, 75K)

By not playing online games at all.

With
: P
Or
???

I add them on steam and send them a picture of my willy to re-assert my dominance. Only sometimes they respond with a picture of their own! If they have a bigger willy than mine I have no choice but to submit to their dominance. So it goes.

"Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Attached: 5.gif (245x209, 945K)

Attached: 1557142488248.webm (1000x912, 2.96M)

copulate

>play MTG:A
>losing because the guy has shit ton of mythics and rares while i have a f2p deck
>spams good game emote knowing i will lose
>ropes me hoping i will just quit
>can't emote back or i''ll sound mad
>can't quit or i'll give him the satisfaction

dunno man. doesn't have to be postgame chat to ggez your opponent. your in his palms when your losing pretty bad

A cunning plan.

Attached: Is there danger.jpg (1144x657, 88K)

It was fun, I'll try harder next time. Thanks for playing with me :)

Easiest solution is pasting wgw

indeed
I cope with it
be my Waifu

Easiest solution is rape till the person stops saying stupid shit.

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

"cope"

So many spankings, I hope daddy punishes me more after the match for this loss~

Attached: 1465113359285.jpg (924x1648, 499K)

Hope

>i must upvote and downvote these posts

hit or miss
I guess they never miss huh
you got a boyfriend?
I bet he doesn't kiss ya

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=B-tXCu_apCo
I get laid.

Attached: 1556275695062.jpg (303x299, 27K)

BASED

NI**ER

There is a clear lack of any serious rebuttals to "gg ez", in almost every situation you will always appear as the loser who will be forced to eat shit.

Just smash the pussy and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1559222941344.png (327x316, 165K)

It's such a shame you can't downvote it.

Attached: 1522001456624.png (768x781, 683K)

You sound mad...mommy didn't hug you enough? or did daddy fuck your asshole wide open without lube?

Attached: 1557400519168.jpg (317x267, 12K)

cope

I usually call people degenerate faggots and tell them to kill themselves before they have the chance to tell me good game

Hope

prime example to never play with children

"gg ez"

FSHHHHRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGH DONT FUCKING SAY THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WASNT A GOOD GAME AT ALL YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU
ILL KILL YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAAAAD RAHIIGGARRRRRRA SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1267329394508.jpg (300x375, 26K)

theje dfasdjaoidhasdjas djasdajs asdjariauriajdasidjatha asthaisdhaiwhdawdnaskndmnczxm,cnzmxcnzxcbzxczx.m,cbzmcnzmxxm.,ncm,cnzxm.nc.m,cn.z,xmcncneeuihruwery23946234674129381diasndasjkdnas

Attached: 1558312047836.gif (225x193, 1.64M)

Write a gamma as fuck wall of text

So ... "No,u!" ?

Will this do?
Mate, what the hell did you just say about me, you filthy bogan? I'll have you know I graduated in the top of the class in casual mode and have been involved in numerous secret trips into the Australian desert and came back with a coat made out of numerous gator hides and have turned over 300 heads into a fine red mist. I am trained in long ranged bush warfare and I am the top sniper on this entire bloody planet. You are nothing to me but anotha' big head target. I will wipe you out with precision never seen before on this earth, mark my words, bugger. Do you actually think you can walk away with saying shit like that to me over the Internet? Think again wanker. As we speak I am polishing the very rifle that will be used to bust open your pumpkin head and your IP is being traced right now. So be prepared for a storm. A piss storm that will drown out all of "witty" little remarks. You're probably going to have to use that neck for somethin' else once this is all over. Oh and I forgot to talk about what happens after this whole situation. Your teeth will be my necklace, your skin will be a part of m'new sleeping bag, your eyeballs will be attached to m' binoculars, your bones will be the legs of my chair and the rest of you will be dinnah'. If only you knew the full extent of your punishment you wouldn't have even gotten out of bed.

why not

I exclusively type gg ez only after being the worst member of the winning team, because it gets both teams mad instead of just one.

I don't respond and just report them. They'll be banned within a day crying about it on resetera.

>OR you can just say "gg ez [enemy] team sucks" and pretend that you won, then if people question you just flat out deny that you lost
This works

Gg have sex :>

Warning.
168 hours mute.
Account disabled with message: gg ez.

reported

"LOL sorry that you think you won that, I was distracted from these two girls I'm hooking up with at the moment lol sad that you'll never have 2 girls macking on you and distracting you lol"

Have sex

Just type GG HS, why would you only type half of it in shortened "GAMER SPEAK", disgusting! THE SHAME, OH THE SHAME! SHAME ON YOUR FAMILY, SHAME ON YOUR COW!

imagine typing this out and thinking "wow, this is a funny post"

Just say good game. Not Geegee, but in full. Good game.

Quit the game before they have the chance to post it.

gg, retard team.

FUCK YOU
then i stomp my keyboard, breaking a few keys out of it all while voice chat is still on. my mom would then yell from downstairs, completely embarrasing me infront of everyone in the game

gg

Literally only say “gg” back

i was playing iw4x and some fucker had this shit macro'd. he would go positive but even when he was on the losing team he'd fucking spam it.