Outer wilds

Outer Wilds finally released yesterday.
and it's cracked

Attached: piratebaydesudesu.png (1024x478, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150815180605/http://outerwilds.com:80/downloads/
is2.Yea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comfy game

Super fun
Im surprised its on the game pass

>what is outer wilds
A space exploration and puzzle game. You explore an open galaxy and several unique planets with their own mechanics and environments, trying to find clues and solve an apocalyptic mystery.
>what's the story?
You're an alien on chilled little planet that has just managed to into space. Your space program is rickety and awkward but functional, and you and others are tasked with exploring the galaxy to find information on an ancient alien race native to your galaxy. Every X amount of time the sun supernovas and resets the galaxy; it's your job to break the cycle.
>what's the gameplay
You can fly your ship around, land on planets, get out and explore. As cutesy as the game might look there are some horrifying things that can happen out in space if you aren't careful.
>combat?
No. You can die though, and there are things that will kill you.

best advice is to get it and dive in. Just explore, don't think too hard until you start to see patterns.

Attached: ooter.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: ss_fe4a6504c49efa6e7cb9ecda7aeddb6f7451a2cc.1920x1080.0.jpg (1400x933, 118K)

Is this what that scam game published by sony wanted to be but couldn't?

Everything is trying to kill me, I got struck by lightning, swallowed by a very angry supernova, eaten by a very, very malicious fish
This game is great.

Maybe? I think a lot of people wanted NMS to be like this but bigger.
I think Outer Wilds is the perfect size, though. Each planet is absolutely unique and fun to explore and you really do feel like you're exploring some wacky space shit instead of just retextures.

Not really, this game is kinda like majora's mask in space but without combat

it's pretty good.

Are the planets procedurally generated?

I'm gonna give it a pirate and then buy if I like it.

you can only buy it on epic store at the minute as far as I know, it's still "TBD" on steam.

No, they're all pre-made. Each planet has it's own environment/puzzle/feature for you to figure out or survive or toast marshmallows next to

There's no rush.

This made me extremely angry not only because it's a lie, but also because new generation of game devs is entitled to tell me how I'm supposed to play.

Attached: 23523536456546.jpg (2560x1440, 326K)

how long is it to complete?
How much worlds are there to discover?

>No, they're all pre-made.
Thank god, now this game actually has a chance of being good.

>it's cracked
Then post the link
How is it compared to alpha and the demo?

How cucked is it compared to the alpha from earlier?
Did the added detail remove some of the spook element or is the feeling preserved?
Why the FUCK does every source of information about this game immediately spoil the plot twist?

So its subnautica in space with puzzles and a cycle mechanic? Same goal to explore and find the ancient mystery, same no combat cuckery, etc.

They do this all the time.

>lmao you die every 20 minutes

FUCK this shitty gimmick

Fuck you guys, I thought it was actually out.

INB4 "go on Epic." I have an Xbox, it'll come out at the same time.

I'm not sure, I never actually got close back in the day with the old alphas.
>how many worlds?
Uh, I think there's something like 5 planets but other large structures you can land on and explore. Each planet varies in size, some are quite big but really they don't put much more space than they need. You could travel to and visit each planet within about 10 minutes, if even. The real sink is exploring the planets and figuring out the puzzle.
>cucked
I don't know how you measure that. If you played the alpha it's basically that but prettier, more fleshed out and with more content and plot.
Not really, no. There's no crafting. The lack of combat is because there's really not very many "creatures" other than other people and without spoiling I'll just say you couldn't kill them if you tried desu
It's realistically just a respawn at your home planet.

just pirate it

I dunno man, it allows for some cool shit like spelunking in slowly filling caverns or exploring planet that's literally falling apart

same

nothing about the controls are intricate either so this is only laziness

Should I buy void bastards?
seems kind of fun

This new generation of game devs also deliberately handicaps your preferred style of play if they don't view it as the ''intended'' way to play.

Both games are on the game pass

>5 planets
so no new ones compared to the demo from fucking 4 YEARS ago? wew
no wonder it ended up on epic and they pulled the demo its literally the same thing with grafics

>playing a space flying game with m&kb
Brain dead pc incel.

yeah, but they haven't launched their gamepass for PC thing yet
so it's back to buying games on steam for me

The original controls for the ship were actually pretty perfect.

Do I have to get it from a private tracker to avoid catching a miner?

it got mouse controls, it flies like FPS with inertia

can you even rebind the keys?

One time had the blue thing (flies away from the ship that explodes in the opening seconds of each cycle) smash into the launch pad and destroy the spaceship, meaning I was stuck on the homeworld.

Ended up just jumping off a tower as my dreams of space exploration were not to be!

Played the demo a couple years ago, it was the comfiest and most terrifying game I've played in years
I wonder what the full game's like.

hello shill

Same. I can't wait to try the full version.
I'm playing the alpha again right now for old time's sake before I go in.
I accidentally zoomed in too far into the sun at the observatory map and made my heart stop. I'm so fucked.

Attached: merightnow.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

The same but prettier and more fleshed out.
THAT planet with the lights works a little differently, though.
it's even worse

Am I free to pirate this since technically Epic paid for my copy when they bought out the rights for exclusivity?

Yeah whatever they paid them covers the fact that everybody is going to pirate the game since its exclusive for a year or so

This is what I was worried about, I'm not certain my heart can take it. I remember watching a guy play it and him mentioning the lights planet, but not going there. I pretty much zoomed straight there on my first run and actually fell off my chair when the inevitable happened.
Really loved all the weird little gimmicky planets, man, even if I never actually figured out what the hell was going on

It's worth a look, all the planets you remember are there but a little cooler. Giant's Deep in particular is nightmare inducing if you hate water stuff

>the little furnace in your lander
>probe photographs get grainier the farther it goes out
>all of the musicians on different planets playing parts of the same song

I've only used this word once. This game is pure kino and required playing.

Why isn't this on ps4

A lot of the magic you got from the lack of information is gone now. They added a shit load of text that basically spoonfeeds you what the location is and where to go, like brittle hollow has signposts on where to go and the gravity platforming is a lot more simple. They also added a ship log which basically explains everything you find and where to go next, so whereas in the alpha you just had snippits of text and had to make the connections yourself the game spells it out in more detail with the use of a flow diagram. Dark Bramble is also a lot less spooky because you can see the Angler fish from much further away.

The only good thing is that the world is bigger now, they added a bunch of new locations with new text and such.

I almost aligned all the musicians once, it was pretty cool

yes

They paid them enough that they could refund every single crowd funding backer and still make a profit, so pirate away

There is text but it is not that obvious what you have to do

I assume Microsoft handed the devs a fat stack of cash late in the games development, probably around the time Epic did the same

web.archive.org/web/20150815180605/http://outerwilds.com:80/downloads/
here is the demo for anyone who gives a fuck to compare it to the full game

Do I need to go to the centre of Giants Deep, and do the jellyfish things actually attack you

>Dark Bramble is also a lot less spooky

Attached: 1461570387974.jpg (597x590, 60K)

Might be misremembering but I seem to recall in the demo that you couldn't see the Angler fish until you were literally right in front of its mouth. Now you can see them so far away that you can see their entire body

I think the trade off is that it's harder to navigate and people will panic on their first time

Just beat the game ama. I think it's unironic kino and I urge everyone to play without guides.

Is it harder? I basically ran head first for an Angler because someone said it worse in the full game, but it seemed to be the same as the demo where you need to follow the vines and lights

oh fuck me I can't do this
god why am I such a faggot

Attached: pitchfuckingblackandsilent.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Does the game require you to go to the centre of Giants Deep because the ocean fucking terrifies me

I got a 1070 and it feels like my framerate is still shit.

Fuck yes

I have a 1060 and it's running 60FPS on high but I also have a 9900k so maybe it's more CPU dependent

The way you have to enter the little holes now rather than just approach the planet is what traps people if they panic in the fog.
>alpha
nigga just wait till you see what it's like now
Not only do you have to go there but it's even stormier, murkier and there's something down there.

>Just beat the game ama
is there anything to justify not shitlisting and pirating these chucklefuck's games forever since they promised a steam release on their offbrand kikestarter then never delivered?

Yes but it's not that deep or scary

I have a 1080 and it runs perfectly at 1440 with high AA and like dogshit in 4K, I know I don't have the card for it really but I thought a game like this would run better.

Have sex, steam shill

I got a 7700k (sadly) maybe you're right though

Fuck that noise, I think I know that you get there by riding the construction island to the depth since I saw a projection at the orbital probe cannon but it's too spooky for me, even the surface terrifies me because of the tornados

cope

the spaceship is comfy and so is the starting planet along with the moon camp
it does some cool stuff like the scout probe
but the game turns into such a slog
i dare you to not get bored in the ash twins

meant for

That's up to you, my friend. I don't deal with epic so I'm neutral on that stuff. I got the game for free and I encourage you to do it as well to save cash.

Is this that not-Fallout from Obsidian?

Played this thing with Yea Forums like a decade or something ago. I thought it was dead after a few years of nothing. Pleasant suprise.
But is it basically the same as the demo or is it now a full fledged game?

>it's cracked
thanks tim

>open world
Dropped

Nah thats Outer Worlds

You can visit every location in the game in about 10 minutes. It's only "open world" because they don't force you to go to a certain planet first.

Same concepts and ideas as the tech demo, just remade to be a proper game with more stuff added on top now that they got money

Its an exploration game
What else could it be

>7700k and shit
>9900k and gud
could it be cache? there is only a 500Mhz difference in max turbo but a doubling of cache
doubt its multi core/thread dependent

Are the ghost insta death bullshit basically invisible walls you get around later in the game, or a permanent thing you have to find shortcuts around

Is this that new Obsidian RPG?

I overclocked my 9900k to 4.8ghz, installed it on a nvme m.2 ssd and have 3000mhz 32gb Ram if any of those might factor in as well

Wanted to upgrade my GPU but 1080ti are too expensive to justify

no

>i'm actually going to pay money to shit my pants in HD

Attached: fear.webm (1100x619, 2.81M)

Permanent thing you have to work around.
Just because you see those crystals, doesn't mean there's ghost matter.

Mother fucker, that explains the camera feature

>runs away and looks at the ground
I dunno why that made me laugh so much

>can't enter abandoned spacecrafts
Missed opportunity for more logs

>can't enter abandoned spacecrafts
Play the game

I've only found two spacecraft so far, the one on the moon and the one in Giants Deep and I couldn't enter either? I'm talking about your race's spacecraft as well, not the ayyyyy ones

>I'm talking about your race's spacecraft as well, not the ayyyyy ones
Oh. Well in that case yeah it kinda sucks. Would've been great if they let us see some more wooden interiors.

I feel betrayed that the game took so fucking long and sold its soul to epic when they ran out of development money. Its like my fig money was worth shit. I plan to just wait for the steam key unless there is a good pirate copy floating around.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547247338380.jpg (342x316, 9K)

How do i get inside that fossil cave?

Would've been real neat, let you see the progression from ancient wooden ships to the more refined modern ones. Could've hid some nice lore or artifacts in them as well

How do I break through the giants deep water current for the achievement?
I flew at it at 15000m/s and it just hard blocked me

Can you dodge supernova by going thru black hole n to ayy station?

There's reverse tornado or something
It's like you weren't there when this game was FotM

They're just telling you not to bitch at them if you decide to use an input method designed for spreadsheets and word documents.

No. There’s an achievement which basically tells you that there is no escape from the supernova

You’re correct. I just started playing it on game pass

Pretty sure it hits that as well, I tried waiting out the supernova on the tech demo there totally not because I got warped there without my spaceship and had no way to escape

I once escaped explosion by going really fast away from the sun in alpha
I could even hear explosion despite not seeing it

Post angler fish webms.

The supernova doesn't necessarily kill you.

Really? I went at that speed and flew through it...maybe try again?

Does anyone know how to get inside the comet? Or at least deal with its rumour.

>inside brittle hollow
>watching the supernova from inside the planet
this game looks really nice at times, it's got good art direction. puzzles and controls are a little shit though.

Attached: 16787812357613.gif (480x270, 1.35M)

Read the note and do what it says presumably

What are the projection stones for? I just started the game and I found one by somehow landing on the sun station.

Projection i guess
Just found one too but then thr game crashed
The S has a bit of trouble with this game but the game doesnt suffer for it beyond crashing

Note? It just says, essentially, "find the fissure in the ice". I've scoured this piece of shit comet for several cycles and can't find it. I think i'm retarded.

Place them on the glowing pedestals

>Meditate with Giant's Deep guy
> Die
> Game crashes
Ok

Don't even have that, there's a note by the shop saying you can recall the ship from some planet. Presumably once you do that you might find the fissure underneath or something

This was after several hours of gameplay, mind you

They let you see far away places, usually hints on where you need to go. There are also projection walls nearby sometimes where you can place them to get some text

This game makes my palms sweat and my stomach flip like no other.

recalling the ship does nothing except give you a bit of lore, unless i'm missing something. I don't think it opens a path.

I wasn't expecting to be scared with this game desu; the monster inside the plant planet made me shit my pants a actually.

The projection in the mines on the home planet is really fucking creepy. This game is bad for my heart yet I can't stop playing

You wait at the front of the comet.
When it gets close enough to the sun, the surface will melt, revealing a bunch of underground passage ways.

I hope this game has an ending. So, far it feels like they might be pulling the "Well, you're just a tiny speck in an uncaring universe, so, you'll just have to deal with everything getting blown up. :)"

Thanks for the free games Mr. Sweeney!

Attached: 1553262964694.png (781x522, 795K)

It probably has a final location you can only access after figuring everything else out. The tech demo ended at the ship in Dark Bramble which wasn't even fully textured

Can't remember if Quantum Moon was visitable in the tech demo either, I presume that might be the end point or the sun itself

>Land on the Quantum Moon.
>It shifts to the sixth position.

First time I got legit spooked.

So I've been playing this for a while now and while its maximum comfy I feel like this is still the same old glorified tech demo they showed off years ago just a bit more polished.

The concept is great though and an even bigger world to explore would be amazing.

>Game developer designs game with controller in mind first and foremost. Recommends you use that method.
Why are you angry again? They are not saying the game is unplayable with a keyboard and mouse.

>cracked
Aren't all epic store games DRM free?
The games from weekley giveaways are drm free at least.

Attached: 1691dd32f1fa9a88fdf527b3932559bfd81245fd.gif (172x200, 33K)

The game does have an ending. I think it's quite satisfying.

Thanks. I guess I am retarded.

Depends on the game.
Anno has Dennuvo, but, it's not an Epic Exclusive.
The Epic store in general is pretty great for a pirate. The multiplayer is very easy to crack.

You don't even need a crack

Go back to sucking dicks.

China subsidizing my piracy is comfy as fuck

Attached: 1534460947612.gif (640x480, 422K)

>The multiplayer is very easy to crack
I actually want Tim to succeed now

Attached: derfctgvh.gif (500x282, 440K)

>epic store
That's too bad, I'd usually want to support games like this.

>support
Epic Store gives bigger share from sales to devs.
So if the supporting is your primary reason to buy the game ES is actually better than steam for this.

Attached: 1534406159250.png (640x693, 170K)

Just found this guy. I honestly want to be done with this planet already, between the crust crumbling and the supernova looming, exploring this is stressful

You'd have to be clinically retarded to make that comparison. The games couldnt be less alike.

>1 point has been added to your social score

Attached: 1518981654265.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>Telling the truth is now shilling
kys

Attached: 1531765281278.png (1500x1200, 88K)

Is there any way to keep the spaceship spotlight on when you leave? It's fucking dark and the probe doesn't give as much light

You can skip most of the shit n go straight to Hanging City via ice hole

It's fine to pirate it user, Epic gave the Devs so much money they could refund every single Fig backer and still have money leftover

Maybe EGS should support its devs in the first place and consult them before making a sale for all games

Silly user, epic already paid for all of our copies by guaranteeing the devs a number of sales.

Literally, Epic has bought you a free copy, why pay twice?

Is there a sandbox mode?

Steam also gives them more sales

>Still no download link in the thread

Jesus just use google, don't be a baby, I won't spoonfeed you

Attached: 1558668426724.png (697x768, 174K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AB246536F4FCC07180E4F90F098F597ED0A97E63&dn=Outer+Wilds-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Doing pretty well, but the poem at the Quantam Groove is busting my balls pretty badly.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be In the ancient glade, across old bark, the quiet shade, it's always dark and then I position the post left of the cave and right of a tree and the stone..

But then what?

why does some of the shit in this game look like it came out of fuckin journeyman project turbo?
does the actual game look like unfinished rendered shit or is that just some of the pre-release stuff going around or what

There was a pretty fleshed out tech demo so what you might be seeing are screenshot from the 2013 tech demo

It looks great for me, but I never played the alpha/demo

>no combat
Come THE FUCK on.
Is it another Subnautica?

Attached: 1546429832878.png (441x333, 248K)

When you figure out what to do in the thorny planet, it becomes even worse

Just play Spore

It's more of a puzzle game.

Didnt even occur to me that the poem was a puzzle, i just figured it was for fun

It's more like Myst in space, except the world keeps resetting every 20 minutes

Is there anything on Hollow's Lantern?
Can't even see a place to land on it, never mind explore it.

Do I actually need a blank disc for this?

Are you 12 or 50?

Does it actually apply there though? There was some underground building on the moon I think where the notes talk about how the trees/plant there moved, not that I confirmed it myself

Neither, I've just literally never pirated games before. I'll just google it.

Use DaemonTools man
It's like you don't love bloated spyware

That's becuase it looks and plays like and indie game wich goes for most gamepass games.

Wait, it's that game where you're stuck in the black loop because of the black hole or something? They finished it?

Took 5 years, raising money for a Steam release using Tim Schafers shitty knock off of Kickstarter and making it exclusive to Epic Store a month before release to get here

idk if something is supposed to happen, I expected it desu

It is an indie game user
Anyway most games are on the marketplace for at least a while before being shuttled to the game pass but its not unheard of

YOU FUCKING LIARS I GOT EXCITED AND WENT ON XBOX LIVE AND IT ISNT FUCKING THERE!

We're all probably playing it on PC, but it should be out for you.

user im literally looking at it rn

It is though

What's the deal with the projection tablets that put you in front of the masks?

how do I get in that nigger knowledge shit

Projections don't do anything, they just show you distant places. Presumably it's showing you the inside of Twin Ash

Fuck you trolls. You made me look on the Microsoft store

Nevermind...

I thought it was called Outer Worlds not Outer Wilds this whole time...

Is my IQ at least three digits?

It's also a game that's yet to release

You're still making a fundamental mistake

what kills the sun btw, I never look at the right moment, is it the ice comet?

no, but is it two?

I only have a couple of hours, and Im going very slowly, but it seems like the star actually goes through the phases before going supernova, and the comet just loops around, then disappears into space.
Its not an instant thing, I think

it will go in eventually, but it doesnt explore straight away

The sun expands from The Twins, and then the comet hits it.

Once you get inside the comet, you'll find out.

>really like the game
>too scared to play and always alt f4 as soon as I approach a planet

Attached: 1512423568691.jpg (633x540, 36K)

Most planets are just cool and friendly, I might make some webms later I like the planets so much.

I tried approaching Giant's Deep but there's that gas I have to get past to see shit and it gives me too much anxiety

Wasn't this free to play in some pre-pre-pre-pre alpha stage or am I misremembering someone sharing a torrent here years ago?

That was 2013

>epic store exclusive
Meh, I actually wanted to pay for a game for once and this shit happens. Just gonna wait I guess

>day one piracy
>literally guiltfree for once
BASED epin

>combat is the only gameplay that can hold my attention

Attached: Hit Rate - 100%.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

It's line an XBOX original game in modern times. Like it could be set in the Beyond Good and Evil universe. An Ubisoft game from 15 years ago.

You're fine, just go for it it's fun in there.
is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1559318521161.webm

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

How do I get into the Quantum Tower in Birttle Hollow? I know you can wait for it to fall into the blackhole but you usually don't have much time before the sun dies that way.

i'll just play it when epic gives it away free in 6 months

Attached: EmilEmote.png (439x429, 160K)

gotta go fast then

>check time, been playing 7 hours

wat

Exploration is hell of a drug

even though I'm pretty sure I got 80% figured out, I still don't know what the fuck is going on

So where's the Probe Tracking Module? I thought it was the blue light that you see right at the beginning of the game so I caught up to it after a 2-minute chase, but I can't do anything with it and it didn't update my codex.

Attached: 1494017743304.jpg (300x449, 108K)

That's the probe, keep exploring

That's the probe, the probe tracking "module" refers to the room which lets you actually connect and get data from the probe and is currently missing from the probe cannon

Reminder the scrolls have different text, they are not just activators for the walls

What do you mean?

Fuck you trolls. You made me buy this stupid shit. This isn't Obsidian. Fuck.

See

You can put two different scrolls in a wall and they show different text.
Personally I thought they were just activators for the walls

Oh right I already figured that out. You have a similar thing with projection disks where they can be used for projections or text

How do I get inside the Inteloper?

Read

So, like, what do I do with this?

Attached: Untitled.png (2555x1440, 3.47M)

Fucking the Hanging City

How the fuck do I get to this forge nigger?

Presumably you go up or down a level and walk across

My favorite location

send help

Attached: 1547451359658.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I broke it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2552x1440, 1.88M)

I suppose I need to get this shit up the rails somehow?

I'll give you a hint, and then say what to do.
Send a probe up there. Notice the weird S shape? If you've been properly exploring Brittle Hollow, you likely already know what that platform does. Maybe look around the solar system, and think about if any other planets are important with constructing something.
There's a platform on the Ash Twin that can take you there if you step on it. Just wait long enough and it will eventually take you there. Just make sure to visit Brittle Hollow first to raise the Forge up.

Can you still survive if you just fuck out of solar system?

You'll run out of air in five or so minutes.

How much are they paying you?

Alternative, you can just fly inside the planet and land on it with your ship. Kinda cheating.

Has anyone completed any of the core mysteries yet?
I managed to figure out the Phantom Moon shit, and let me tell you the climax of that was incredibly fucking kino, holy fuck.
>tfw coming over the hill and seeing a live Nomai

Attached: 1492583322953.gif (200x189, 799K)

Half comfy space camping half cosmic horror

That's not cheating, that's intelligent design that's intended. The devs let you do all sorts of stuff like that, the game is basically an immersive sim.
You can even land your ship on the Sun Station.

I basically should know this, been in the towers etc etc, but I'm such a brainlet

So I just rammed my ship in there but don't I need to get the fucking forge up somehow? Other than that the whole area is pointless

Look for the controls in the Hanging City

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (2552x1440, 195K)

nigga spoonfeed me, I'm sick of jumping around for hours only to fall into the black hole for the umpteenth time

How do you land on the broken vessel orbiting Giant's Deep? What about the thing around the sun?

Are you supposed to solve the hexagons inside the vessel? Can't figure out what pattern I'm supposed to draw. Also the warp core seems to be broken, can you fix it? I've been brute forcing the puzzle but no luck.

What about the skeleton quantuum shard puzzle inside twin ashes? Maybe I'm missing the quantuum entanglement tutorial because I have no idea what triggers the skeletons to change (something about turning off the light? wut).

Create a general for tips already, the only guides this game has is "how to save" and "how to refill your fuel" which is borderline retarded and clickbait.

Carefully.
But, once you get close enough, you can lock on and match speed, so, it's not too bad.

There's a gravitational landing pad on the main part, ignore the barrel sections

There's a blue landing pad somewhere on the cannon.

Don't try to land on the sun station (might be doable if you're skilled enough with the ship controls but I would not advise it), you can warp there from nearby, look for a symbol that is not representing a planet.

Attached: hint.jpg (399x332, 20K)

Aww jesus the fuck that thing doing in smelt water district, I thought it was a fucking fishtank.
Nomai should be shot on sight for being so fucking dumb

There's a small platform on one of the levels in the Hanging City that will raise it up. Literally look at he sign next to the gravity walkway, and look for a small half-circular dome.

>What about the skeleton quantuum shard puzzle inside twin ashes? Maybe I'm missing the quantuum entanglement tutorial because I have no idea what triggers the skeletons to change (something about turning off the light? wut).
Reread what happened to the kid. He was fucking around ON TOP OF THE ROCK when the lights went out. When they turned them back on, he was gone.

Any anons got some webms of the Dark Bramble?Place damn near gave me a heart attack during the tech demo. Is it any scarier in the final release?

They made it easier to explore, but it's still spoopy. Best part is it's mandatory to explore now.

That's good to hear, though what do you mean by easier to explore? Less fog or something?
Also how's the game performance-wise?

Fog is thinner so you can see like 100m ahead

Ah, gotcha. Guess that's good, though I kinda liked how it difficult to see originally. Gave me a greater sense of anxiety.

Got it. So that was the quantuum entanglement tutorial. Neat. Now onto the sixth moon location.

Wait what, I bum rushed Ash Twin and found the path to the high energy lab but there was some part with cactuses and falling sand I couldn't get past until the sand had risen past a certain level, after which it was a dead end?

Landing on Sun station requires some massive skill

>decide that it's time to head into dark bramble
>think "ok, I should send my probe to that place with the fish skull that can be warped too from the seed on my home planet"
>do so
>get into dark bramble
>lmao 3 duplicate signals"
I'm so fucked. Fuck this stupid fucking place, I hate this shit.

Attached: e42.png (356x256, 146K)

Elite Dangerous plays way better with m&k than with a controller.

and it's garbage

The FUCK do I need to "explore' in Sunless City, I FUCKING COMBED THE SHIT EMPTY