Korea time

shit it's korea time
KSL SEMIFINAL
>RAIN VS. SNOW (PVP, BO7)

twitch.tv/starcraft
BROOD WAR

Attached: KSLRO4.jpg (1146x1034, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/broodwar/comments/691vm3/translated_footages_of_korean_pros_discussing/
tl.net/forum/brood-war/540504-does-tesagi-exist
tl.net/forum/brood-war/530046-tiny-land-is-no-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting some OC that I stole

Attached: 1559213122440.png (680x1077, 1.29M)

second for rain the goat protoss besides bisu

Attached: 1437377259949.gif (758x696, 102K)

Is Bisu coming back when he gets out of the military?

>2 pvp semis
>pvp finals
this is the best timeline

Attached: fuck yeah pvp.gif (177x318, 74K)

tasteless is delusional

Attached: tastelesschernobyl.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

hopefully today's series is good

Attached: 1375869723961.gif (201x156, 2.74M)

unclear, he will at least stream. i would say probably

Attached: 1432763286817.jpg (976x713, 532K)

brood war more like toss war

I'm hoping snow will win but it's far more likely rain will sweep or win 4-1

asl 9 will belong to bisu, mark my words. with flash out the throne of bw belongs to him

snows face is literaly a T

Artosis warned us
for 20 years he did though, so it's more like the Boy Who Cried Toss

*ahem*
FUCK PROTOSS

Attached: bisu shine.jpg (350x750, 74K)

dude
protoss lmao

Snow and rain is literally virgin vs chad
Snow has a weak face and thus will lose

Nice. Now I want an Aaaaarrghh Real Monsters edit, where it says Aaaaaaarggh All Protoss.

>We could have had Stork vs. Soulkey/Sharp finals instead we get that shitter mini

what a waste of a tournament

Attached: 1558256802452.jpg (600x800, 488K)

here we go!

Attached: 1389395509876.gif (500x760, 1.17M)

>even their names are basically the same

was that a drawing of a jew?

M A N N E R
A
N
N
E
R

TWO manner pylons

>2 pylons
lmao

>All these manner pylons

MANNER PYLON MADNESS

MEME GAME

thats a lot of pylons

>four (4) (FOUR) manner pylons

look at this nerd

Manner Pylon, more like no manners lmao
Mini isn't bad, but the problem is that he easily cracks under pressure

>pvp
no manners
no honesty
no mercy

THAT'LL BE FOUR BUCKS BABY, YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

Rip snow

I would have preferred action to win but since he's out, mini is the guy to cheer for

Dragoons are too OP

>that probe getting a kill

Attached: 1558695317932.png (225x225, 59K)

gateway man

>rain's a gateway man

Attached: .jpg (399x345, 77K)

Gate Wayman

Reavers are hungry and honest

gay twayman

call me susie

Attached: LilSusie.jpg (435x580, 27K)

Were the reavers just not firing for that engagement? It looked like barely any scarabs came out

I MAEK GOON

real goon hours

GATEWAYMAN POWERS

How did I maek dragoon win there?

why'd you shop her tits

Reavers have a really weird wind up shoot time combined with a cooldown and the need to build scarabs

>rain
>plays lol all day on stream
>wins anyway

based

>the concave beats the convex

maeking many dragoons is one of the many useful skill toi have as a protoss player

hope all matches are short so this protoss borefest ends quick

I love being gatewayman the tears of terrans and zergs when I crash their natural at 11 minutes with 130 supply worth of speedlots and goons

attacking through a choke into a huge concave from low ground.

Snow flubbed it

Gatewayman is my favorite Death Stranding character.

>Death Stranding
oh god please no, don't bring that pretentious schlock into this thread

Attached: 1550838106973.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>protoss does well in one tournament
>omg protoss OP

t. tosser

I quite like PvP. It's fun.

Attached: goodnight_sweet_prince.jpg (500x750, 162K)

Who's our 2019 bonjwa?

are you the animefag from yesterday who got btfo by statistics, facts and arguments?

wraithsagi

Attached: mindgames.jpg (665x1000, 152K)

I missed the first game, what happened?

no

4 manner pylons into a heavy but staggered dragoon push
the push was held and it looked like the defending player(Snow) was in a good spot but then Rain just did a second push and took him with a good concave+somehigh ground

Attached: Bisu2.jpg (533x355, 206K)

CAPED.COM

C A P E S

DT MASSACRE

wtf Rain makes Zaelot?!

God, Rain is good at PvP.

gg

i maek drygoon

Attached: 1525954445370.png (645x729, 22K)

Damn, Rain's scary.

Rain is gonna 4-0 Snow, isn't he

snow getting bodied

Attached: 1415780951474.gif (148x111, 264K)

yes, then he's gonna 4-0 mini

Mini will rise!

No way. Mini will beat him ez

Protoss is the most overpowered race and that's a fact. Be prepared for only PvP finals in the next years.

mini is too smart for rain.

mini will just need maps with neutral creep that tricks him into thinking that rain is zerg so he can win

SHOW ME THE MONEY

bros, i miss tittysambo

Member when Protoss was considered the weakest race? I member

Oh look, the anime faggot apologist is back.

Snow melts in the summer

Attached: file.png (640x480, 493K)

Mr. Anecdotal Evidence has to resort to namecalling when he should be apologizing for playing Protoss.
Literally never.

false

Attached: bwtournamentwinnersbyrace.jpg (1189x911, 135K)

Attached: Iswearprotosswillwinevertournamentnowthatterrandidntwinone.jpg (2468x2484, 1.13M)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1476500598244.png (396x469, 110K)

heh
what if the trees were replaced with pylons?

Then Lech Kaczyński might have lived.

hungry reaver wolf there too

Did you fail at yet another hydrabust, faggot?

>all those years of Terran prodigies and all money funneling into iloveoov protegees
>meanwhile Protoss, race which took until 2006 to have the vaunted "revolution" has as many medals as the overexposed Terrans
the metagame of BW evolved since the circlejerk of Lost Temple, Python and other T-imba maps, and now Protoss will be the best race, always.
No because I am not eonzerg

Attached: 1221312451241.png (1920x1080, 600K)

snow pls

gg

JESUS SNOW
WHY WON'T YOU MAEK GOONS LIKE RAIN

Damn, Mini is gonna have a fucking real challenge in the finals. Rain is fucking stomping Protoss into the dirt.

ive had with this semen slurping tournament

Jezus, Snow is getting manhandled. He never survives past the opener.

FACTS AND LOGIC:
in the semifinals of KSL season 3, Protoss had a 100% win rate

We had ZvZs last longer than this series holy shit

If you're gonna give us nothing but pvp at least less us have one that goes to lategame.

Attached: 1541782033985.png (800x955, 1.2M)

Attached: 1371166344199.png (302x263, 100K)

Except most of those medals came before Bisu's PvZ revolution. The longer the meta has developed protoss has become worse and worse i.e when people understand the game more protoss has become weaker.

pre 2006 champions: Garimto, Grrrr...., Kingdom, Reach, Nal_rA, Anytime

after 2006 champions: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork

So your shit point is invalid yet again. Stop posting.

NERF TOSS

Attached: 1466885645706.png (499x619, 191K)

Attached: 1546689917010.jpg (960x1540, 144K)

FACTS AND LOGIC:
in the semifinals of KSL season 3, Protoss had a 100% loss rate

>"but in the last 2 ksl and the last 2 asl protoss didn't win"
>*Storms out of interview*

Attached: ben-shapiro-andrew-neil-800x480.jpg (800x480, 47K)

Boy what a fun series.

Attached: 1423991602921.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

uhh rain hasn't lost a single map brainlet

Delete this dude

>Except most of those medals came before Bisu's PvZ revolution. The longer the meta has developed protoss has become worse and worse i.e when people understand the game more protoss has become weaker.
which is why we now have a horde of bad Protoss win - no, absolutely dominate! - every single tournament the moment Flash and effort retire.

You need a prodigy to keep this overpowered race in check, and the moment iloveoov isn't coaching your Terrans the race goes to shit. Who the fuck ARE Snow and Mini? Nobodies. Except they play Protoss, -the- race to play for easy results at any level. It's a fact.

The guy has never watched BW before the current era, it shows. Dude can't remember the fucking garbagefest that was queen and hiveplay zerg players in 2010-2012, terran D players beating shit purely because of tanks or how it took a fucking ascended Jangbi to take down the terran gods.

>Storms

Attached: 1346473168475.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>which is why we now have a horde of bad Protoss win - no, absolutely dominate! - every single tournament the moment Flash and effort retire.
fantasy land

>Flash
>retire

lol

Did it ever strike you that the actual skill level has dropped fairly significantly overall since the days of OSL? That also applies to the so called "Nobodies", as you call them.

Nick Cage is precious.

Flash has turned into a lazy bum and rather shitposts on youtube/afreeca on the matches, while raking in that sweet subscriber cash

Rain will proxygate and win

aaaaaaaaaaa i fucking hate pvp

Flash is the last Terran hope, I'm fucking terrified that he'll come back after lazing about raking in stream money and get trampled by the toss train

Rain please fucking win because the next commercial will put me straight into the oncology ward

Attached: 1550574282177.jpg (540x540, 20K)

what a shit KSL
and ASL is dead
is BW fucking over

But all the wins protoss had this season were because of new brilliant builds that countered the current meta of other races.

If protoss was overpowered why doesn't Bisu, who is at least as skilled as Flash have zero MSL wins? All the Protoss prodigies have less wins than Terran or Zerg prodigies which means Protoss is the most underpowered race in professional level starcraft.

Next you'll be claiming that Bisu, Jangbi and Stork weren't prodigies, go on I'm waiting.

Rain will expand to snow's natural and snow will gg out of the game due to the sheer intimidation of it all

Well at this rate you won't need to put up with it for much longer.

Or worse, he doesn't come back at all

Rain has been expanding in Snow's natural the whole time.

he actually plays all day long too and streams that
so he's got plenty of lowkey training, just not tourney tier training

Protoss needs a nerf.

Attached: 1552279947613.jpg (800x1131, 510K)

lmaoooooooooo

What's with all these blowouts?

Did this KSL have a single close series?

>Next you'll be claiming that Bisu, Jangbi and Stork weren't prodigies, go on I'm waiting.
Watch Flash vs Bisu from their last ASL meeting to see just how bad Bisu is compared to Flash. Flash had to troll with mass marines to give Bisu a single win.

Give me the quick rundown on South Korea and the Korean language. Is it worth learning? I'm about to give up learning Japanese because you need to learn so many shitty bullshit fucking kanji just to be literate and in Korean you just have to learn a simple alphabet then grammar and vocabulary. But I'm not sure whether I really want to learn it or not, I know it's not the same as Japan.

Attached: 1559292662930.jpg (800x526, 65K)

But that's because Terran has an advantage against Protoss you tard.

modesty vs sharp was 3-2
mini vs action was 3-2
that's it i think

You can make a career there as an English teacher I guess.

Snow is a disgrace.

Attached: alone christmas.png (542x639, 313K)

the only close series was during group stage between Modesty and Sharp with 3:2
every other match has been either a Win:1 or a straight up Win:0

>Snow crumbling this hard

Attached: sad carl.png (587x427, 155K)

>inventing your own reality
T>Z>P>T has always and forever been the classic understanding of race matchups. Larva quit playing Terran just because Protoss was OP, I'm quoting him verbatim. Next you will be telling me Larva is bad, of course, because it's always goalpost moving with you Protoss apologists.

>artosis pylon
lel

LETS GO TO CAPE TOWN

We lost Soulkey to this fucking goober and then he wasted the opportunity by getting 4-0'd in a PVP.

Fuck you snow.

Attached: zdqb3gC.jpg (165x150, 4K)

It's fairly easy to learn, at least compared to the other, east Asian languages. If you already have Japanese grammar down, you'll find it even easier.

there's like 7 levels of formality in korean and apparently the grammar is pretty bullshit in general

how about we decrease the ground damage of the scout by 1?

if a tech building is unpowered, does is still allow you to build the unit elsewhere?

Larva was never more than an B to A tier player, at his best as Z.

No! We'll never see scouts again.

Yes.

yes

I heard them say
Toss is the way
Toss is the answer
That's what they say

Attached: maxresdefault[5].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: 1552815596523.png (231x245, 84K)

DARCHON

NICE MICRO THERE SNOW
DODGED THEM STORMS REAL GOOD EH

And yet he's heralded as one of the best Zerg in the circuit, and one of the only few that could challenge Flash. Again, your story makes no sense.

>that storm

Attached: 34564562435.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Maybe according to irrelevant foreigner iCCup ladder players. Every single one of your arguments has been completely and utterly demolished yet you still pretend that I'm the one moving the goalposts.
A year ago many korean pro players admitted that terran is the most powerful race and protoss the weakest.

Are you claiming that foreign "pros" know more about the game than korean pros?

>Snow
Lmao

P R O T O S S E D . C O M

Attached: 1537929742529.png (300x577, 133K)

GG

Attached: Snowface.jpg (200x200, 28K)

What's with KSL and one-sided victories?

Attached: thinkin'.jpg (900x582, 383K)

take your cheesing
back to aaaiur

>many korean pro players admitted
citation needed, it's always just musings of some irrelevant shitter like firebathero. besides, check out this logic:
>be paid to play a game that will never ever change due to patches
>the entire community stalwartly protects the sanctity of brood war
>still choose to play Protoss even though it's bad
Light switched to Protoss just this year, because Terran is underpowered and TvP is horrible. Those are the facts. You're the one projecting your inability to play Protoss on everyone else.

By who, exactly? TL "experts"? You didn't adress it once when I pointed out that you never were around for OSL and actually good players. Fuck sake, even Flash is semi washed up at this point when you compare him to 2011-2012. Larva is only "good" because the rest of the zergs are literal trash at this point, when they were really fucking good. That or they play SC2.

LAMO! get out old man

Attached: Bysun-SF20121102.jpg (567x852, 176K)

Jesus fuck imagine balance whining in a 20 year old game.

gg

G A T E W A Y M A N

do you guys think mini is going to cry next week after rain gets done with him?

I have never seen an entire tournament that has been so one sided match after match.

I wouldn't be surprised, guy looks miserable even when he wins.

What a short day today.

Attached: dragoon.gif (320x180, 1.31M)

>PvP
yuck, this shouldn't be allowed. when does ASL start again, even ZvZ is better than this nonsense

Attached: 91sn32Q.jpg (350x265, 94K)

We'll see maximum Mini suffering

Attached: 1558092627023.png (597x425, 322K)

reddit.com/r/broodwar/comments/691vm3/translated_footages_of_korean_pros_discussing/
There was a video posted on youtube about korean pros talking about it, but now it's unfortunately unavailable. But there's a reddit page where people are discussing the video as proof that it existed.
>Light switched to Protoss just this year, because Terran is underpowered and TvP is horrible.
And was completely humiliated.

Here's another article discussing race balance in broodwar very comprehensively which comes to the conclusion that Zerg and Terran are about neck and neck whereas Protoss lacks slightly behind: tl.net/forum/brood-war/540504-does-tesagi-exist

For real just tell me if you're baiting or not.

I don't know if Mini can handle getting 2nd place in both starleagues this year within a few months. He might just lose it.

>ZvZ
no. fuck zvz

Or rather we will see Minimum suffering

Attached: 1482261208074.gif (250x355, 732K)

It will be over quickly, washed away like tears in the Rain

Someone post the image of how Rain plays in an autistic tiny windowed mode.

it's "tears in rain"

KSL Season 3-0 is a blowup

>linking to reddit
Congratulations, you lost instantly. See you in another thread, redditor.
For the record, I watched that video the moment it went up and it was obvious very few of the pros actually answered seriously. They treated the question like a joke. But sure, Light and Larva's testimonies about Terran play don't matter, but some anecdotal jokes taken seriously because of a language barrier do now?
If you want pros so bad, why don't you take someone like Artosis, who actually has been playing from 1998 and actually did go pro, and rightfully points out the real truth of Protoss?
That PvT is a horribly P>T matchup in spite of pro Protosses routinely having 100 APM less than Terrans?
Protoss is simply overpowered.

I really want rain to go 3-0, mini to bring it back to 3-3 then rain taking the final game to maximize the despair on screen.

when's the finals?

Attached: theboywhocriedtoss.jpg (2478x2484, 2.74M)

10/10

Artosis, stop shitposing here you fucking ratfaggot. You sucked and you still do. You're also a shit caster.

kek

Good shit user

Attached: 1547241027480.png (267x291, 39K)

>asks for proof
>gets it
>lmao reddit
retard

How would I be Artosis when he's out commentating the games, faggot?
Reddit is never correct, faggot. Redditors should just leave.

>the reaver hiding in the pylon
perfect

Attached: 1359677383786.jpg (281x218, 23K)

>haha dude the people who support your argument were just joking, but the people supporting mine were very serious lol

>You're also a shit caster.
Alright now you've gone too far

Attached: 1524216104400.jpg (700x582, 65K)

>464173271
>Implying you do anything other than randomly shout shit and look at his phone
Quit your job already.

Well I've had enough of this balance whining, I'll see you guys next season

Attached: flash unimpressed.jpg (359x550, 18K)

>Nah, they were just kidding. Don't listen to anything they said there, trust me.
Amazing.

>Light
>literally switches to P in his belief the race is OP
>Larva
>switches from T to Z because he can't handle the P and needs to play the Z-favoring matchup (ergo, hydrabust every game to win)
>"pros" from some video that is not accountable and which is discussed on reddit
>100% seriously and unanimously claim Terran is OP and then they go back home and play their shitty races even though if what Tesagi shitposters said was true we'd have nothing but TvT
Where is the last tournament that we had TvT in every semifinal?

>Why don't you take a foreigner shitter like Artosis seriously
Ok, now it's 100% confirmed that you're a troll.

And no, I don't go to reddit, I just tried to find the video and found that thread instead. Here's a thread on TL talking about the same video -> tl.net/forum/brood-war/530046-tiny-land-is-no-more

APM doesn't mean everything in Starcraft since it's a strategy game. And only Stork has 100 less apm than other pro's. Most protosses are around 300 apm and people like bisu are 400 apm.

Terran can compete easily against protoss with only 3bases and upgrades, whereas Protoss constantly needs to be the active side in the matchup and needs to utilize it's entire tech tree to even have a chance which means much more gas invested which means more bases 4-5 to be exact. Stork talked about this a few weeks ago in his stream where he played super greedily against flash and went 5 bases in like 11 minutes and got away with it while Flash was on 3 bases (1 was a mineral base). The game was incredibly close despite this fact and Stork had to utilize every single unit in the protoss tech tree (sans carriers and dark archons) to win the game even though he gambled early and got a huge economic lead.

There, you've gotten me to write hundreds upon hundreds of words to disprove your weak arguments. I'd say your bait is 8/10, you got me.

it was shit SHIT

whens the finals?

in a week

>Protoss constantly needs to be the active side in the matchup and needs to utilize it's entire tech tree
lmao just dragoon bust you fucking noob
Stork is a 30+ year old boomer who can't execute the most basic protoss maneuvers
like lmao recall into base or stasis half the army is hard now

June 8, 2019 - 12:00 CEST

>PvP

ZzZzZZ

welp, time to prepare for a run in the forest so I don't emulate tasteless body shape

Attached: Tasteful.png (1207x633, 1.29M)

We're talking about Korean pro-level games not your shitter b-rank ladder games where you don't have the apm to place mines inside your base.

fuck, i missed it. Must been a short one

it was a real slaughter

nope, the finals are SEVEN HOURS earlier than normal, so please make sure to keep that in mind

Attached: file.png (1236x492, 30K)

I think that's wrong, on the stream it said 16:00 Korea time I think.

>tfw knee is fucked
sure wish I could go running

Wiki says June 8, 2019 - 12:00 CEST

Attached: 5cdt.png (824x379, 23K)

that sucks
have you considered biking?
I used to run with a friend at times, and sometimes with my brother.
They both had something off with their knees so they started biking more instead which is apparently easier on the knees.

ah, you're right, looks like the time changed and they forgot to update their own site. so only 3 hours, not 7

the wiki is usually pretty good, but they can get nonstandard times wrong sometimes

Attached: file.png (625x31, 50K)

Take a dip nigger.

that's true, and 3 hours earlier sounds about right for a finals too.

yeah I was really surprised when I saw the 7 hour difference listed on the ksl site. noon is a weird time to host an esports final. 4pm makes much more sense

It's way easier on the knee, but the experience isn't really the same.
>that glorious feel of exploding into a sprint
can't be replicated on a bike.

Can only do crawl, which my lunges can't support for multiple lanes. Breaststroke messes up my knee.

see you guys in a week for the finals