It's his last chance

We can forgive him for MGS4 because he didnt want to make it.

We can forgive him for MGSPW because it was for PSP

We can forgive him for MGSV because konami cut him short (although he was partly at fault)

He has NO MORE EXCUSES this time. If it sucks, he's a hack

Attached: Parkin-WhyDidHideoKojimaLeaveKonami.jpg (727x484, 46K)

konami cut him short BECAUSE he was being a lazy fuck. It was totally his fucking fault. Game development isn't going on trips to Las Vegas with famous actors.

>We can forgive him for MGSPW because it was for PSP
Why should I "forgive" him for making the best MGS game?

MGSV if good. Stop whining about lack of cutscenes.

>PW bad
what the fuck are you on, it's easily one of the most enjoyable games

>we
fuck off retard

shit taste general ?

I unironically play euro jank, thanks to the addiction i got from Divine Divinity, Gothic 1,2,3 and the first Risen

thats only your headcanon bro

there is zero proof of him being some lazy fuck. MGSV was never in some development hell, it was completely on schedule

It's much more likely that he wanted to make the game bigger than what konami wanted, requiring more budget.

literally the goat there's no question

Why are you calling those games shit taste? Bait?

I aint gonna forgive jack shit
I want him to personally come to my apartment, get on his knees and give me back the money I spent on every single one of games that turned out to be shit (which is about 90% of the games he has ever made)

Why do Japanese development companies always do this? Have some guy who's the "Big Guy" in the team that basically, everyone thinks he is the one who made the entire game. Kojima, Miyamoto, Sakurai, Inafune, Yoko Taro, etc. Like, games are not a "one man show", it's a system of cogwheels created by multitude amount of people. You can't just pin a game's achievements onto one person.

Lol faggot

Western devs do it too
Cliff Jewname
Randy Pitchford
Cory Barlog
Ed Boon

MGSV began development in 2011. Released in 2015. He also made Ground Zeroes and PT in between. It was clear that Kojima targeted 2016 as the release date-- and that's exactly what the game needed, another year of development.

looks like the Kojidrone squad is finally here, that didn't take long.

Maggot is probably new or just retarded

Sid Meier
John Romero
Ted Price
Cliff Bleszinski
Will Wright
Tom Hall
That fat fuck who came here marketing minecraft
no wonder most western games are directionless and chasing trends after trends like a headless chicken

All of these games are good and death stranding will be too.

>We can forgive him for MGSV because konami cut him short
>cut short
this argument always annoys me. Even if Kojima had the time to finish the entire game, the story was still bad. It was still VOCAL CHORD PARASITES, SON through and through. The open world level design was still bad and the game was just repetitive
no amount of time was going to save the game

Mgsv still would’ve been bad even if he finished it

fuck off zoomer

Only good answer ITT

Do you prefer the western company approach where most games have no lead creative force and they're basically designed by businessmen? Directors are important.

>KOJIMA IS GOD
But what is a god to a non-believer? Checkmate Kojimbo.

You know It will get goty at the game awards no matter what because dorito pope is biased as fuck

good, better than s.o.y. of war for sure

This unironically. People talk about "much cut content" when the available content in-game was already terrible.

kojima is god kojima is godkojima is godkojima is godkojima is god

Can't wait too death stranding flops and people wake up to kojima being a hack
Feels good man

Who else can't wait to ride that motorcycle?

Attached: file.png (900x833, 704K)

>Come on Fetus

PW is one of the best psp titles hands down

based but also redpilled

I was so mad about the bike cocktease in TPP. This better make up for it.

Attached: 1558853349882.jpg (1920x1080, 612K)