Steam never

Steam never.

Why are Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed, and Colors not on Steam?

Attached: 1519946963_Sonic-Heroes-1-01-HD.png (920x430, 484K)

>Why are these shit Sonic games not on Steam?
Yeah its a big mystery huh

Attached: 1489813287619.jpg (640x480, 64K)

I would pay a lot for ShTh to get the Adventure 1/2 treatment

Colors is good.

Yeah I guess it's fine.

because SEGA sucks dick. weird too, seeing how their treating yakuza lately

Why did they put Lost World and Forces on it? Lost World wasn't even a simultaneous release, it was a late port just like those other games would be.

I don't understand why heroes, Sonic R, Riders, and Mega collection aren't on Steam, I can literally pirate the games on PC right now, do they not want my money?
And yet they wasted valuable dev time bringing Lost World from Wii U when they could very easily port Heroes, Riders, R, and Mega Collection.

>They wasted time bringing the most recent Sonic game to Steam when they could've put these bad/irrelevant Sonic games and a collection of games that are already on Steam

>fucking lost world is on steam but heroes and colours aren't

Heroes and Shadow are good and part of the 3D kino era with Adventure and Adventure 2.

at least heroes has a free PC version floating around somewhere on the internet

Sonic was never good

HEY! Sonic Colors and Unleashed were good!

Attached: tom.jpg (500x445, 61K)

>Colors good
Dumb Tomoko poster.

But Steam has tons of shit games.

is this egoraptor or ign speaking?

Explain how Colors is good.

Attached: 1526985581419.jpg (294x220, 56K)

The Ooze isn't available on Steam. Also all those games are better than Lost World and are literally already available on PC, all they have to do is give it widescreen support, which mods can easily do.

The ports of Heroes and Riders are so unimaginably terrible that there's no way in fuck they could ever sell on steam

Attached: 1502422716052.jpg (512x512, 14K)

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.

I've only played Heroes, and aside from a frustrating controller mapping process and slight visual errors, it runs fine for me. I'm up to the mansion with Team Sonic on my first playthrough. Controls like ass but that's Heroes for you. Are there certain other issues I should be aware of?

YET MY DICK WON'T TOUCH THE GROUND

Do you mean Adventure 1 and 2 are also kino?
If so, I agree with your post

It was decent but also the start of nu-Sonic

Why do so many people like unleashed? You get stopped every 2 steps to be locked in an area with the same trumpet music on loop and the same enemies that you just have to button mash to get rid of.

It's not Colors' fault that Sega saw it fit to bring the Wisps back even when it made no sense, kept the same writers even when a game's tone should've been more serious or was too either too cheap to design a final boss different from that of Colors or went crazy and made an insanely shitty one.

>Implying Sonic 06 wouldn't get MASSIVE "LOL I'm going to ironically buy one of the worst games of all time to show how quirky and weird I am :)" sales.

I just wanna see what modders do to it

Because they suck

Why is a game released before the prime of Steam and four console exclusives not on Steam? —OP

Attached: 1539931482405.png (416x435, 99K)

Because despite its greatly over-exaggerated flaws it still manages to be a decent game at absolute worst. If Unleashed got a PC port that fixed the more obnoxious game padding, (and added more appropriate fight music as you mentioned) it'd literally go from a 6/10 to an 8/10 instantly. The Werehog was perfectly fine, there was just too god damned much of it.

Attached: 1478288711066.png (1280x602, 1.11M)