ITT: “that kid” stories

>”if your at the sepheroth boss stage in FF7, you can delete your save to get a secret ending file”

fuck you kevin!!! You piece of shit!!!

Attached: 4617FDCE-43FB-49DA-BFC6-3BE0B740E1E0.png (733x792, 934K)

>DUDE THEY SELL VIDEO GAMES AT DOLLAR TREE
I made my mom drive me to dollar tree.

how can anyone play the game to that part and still fall for something like this? Even if you were a little kid it is still really dumb.

>dude if you do this elaborate series of events and end up at the pool Lara Croft will take her clothes off

>yeah bro just drop your sunlight maggot helm and exit the game, you'll get a ring that'll let you talk to that spider chick you like so much
not fooling anyone here brandon, i'm definitely not going blind through the tomb of giants a second time

Attached: 1552216246208.png (800x450, 642K)

you went on the wrong day, try going on friday may 31st, i hear they sell games on that day. tell your mom

Give me my fucking Spyro 3 back

Whenever we'd play 2 player shooter and he was losing he'd say
>Hold on bro let me see if I shoot you from here will it kill you
Got me everytime

>"Be careful of that bird in Majora's Mask! If it knocks you off your horse that thief guy will run out of Clocktown and steal her, then you have to pay 500 rupees at the curiosity shop to get her back!!"

I was unnecessarily terrified of Takkuri because of that. Eat shit, Taylor.

Attached: fuckyou2.jpg (400x394, 50K)

>that kid that would punch people and cry when he was losing in fighting games

>that kid who was bullied every day of middle school and now can't work because of severe depression and anxiety

Attached: yu0zdjaz3jb21.jpg (1242x1221, 81K)

i hope they still bully you

>that kid who went into everyones backpacks at recess and stole their pokemon cards

guess what color he was

literally me

>that kid who died in her sleep

Attached: 1558860313125.jpg (371x509, 46K)

No I only really leave my house for therapy and the grocery store

>that kid who told everyone that Yoshi was an actual Pokemon in Red and Blue
>And people believed him

>dude, you can unlock luigi in melee if you clear the first level of adventure with a time that has 2 in the seconds digit and then beat luigi and peach within 1 minute and finish adventure mode.

literally me except I wasn't bullied, just got fucked up anyway lmao let's go

Attached: 1548958753363.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

jealous

I got bullied by my childhood friend because i forgot who she was and now im afraid of women

>that kid who pretended to be your friend
>acted like a dick whenever his other friends showed up
what sort of pathetic losers do this. atleast I had some real friends

Attached: 1540180707343.gif (446x251, 726K)

Got bullied cause I came out as mexican as a joke, now I'm fucked up so yeah, dude tries to act like my best friend now, weird shit

I did this but with a friendless loser. He was the only one interested in the same vidyia and anime so we would talk about that, and 10 minutes later I would be beating up on him. Good times.

>Zoomers are now receiving autismbux because they're literally shaking rn from the standard school experience

Attached: 1558173922218.gif (297x268, 600K)

Why didn't you make a backup user
>yeah my dad is working on god of war 3, it's coming on ps3 mind you this was before gow3 or the ps3 were announced
I was That kid just to fuck with a friend of mine, I told him he had to jump right in the middle of the purple lake in Mario 64 to access a secret level

god bless america

>Yeah man, if you search behind oak's lab you can find secret stairs to at secret lab where they give you a thing that lets your pokemon get to lv.200
>But you need to have a level 100 pikablue in your team
No Aitor, fuck off you dirty gipsy

>That kid who always brags how he is the best at playing a certain game
>Same kid will always refuse meeting after school so we can play together
I bet he browses Yea Forums as well

>standard
Kids who actually get bullied for several years in school are very much a minority.

Not if you go to /r9k/

>faggots try to bully me
>laugh at them
>try try attacking me
>beat them up
>get into trouble
>school tries to get me expelled
>parents call the police
>principal that tried to get me expelled literally begs me to keep quiet about the whole thing
I'm glad it ended well for me at least.