Pokemon are for slavery

Pokemon are for slavery

Attached: 1537153814351.gif (560x420, 313K)

Me on the left

ay me pp feels funny

Attached: chen_vibrating.gif (230x230, 67K)

Will PETA ever make another pokemon flash game?

So they fuck her next right

What is the purpose of this thread?

Attached: 1538144049306.gif (400x400, 1.18M)

True

Attached: 1458446641519.png (503x585, 266K)

Sex slavery?

me off screen about to come in and give her her dole dippers

purpose?

I wanna get dat "happy ending" from that pokemon, if you know what I'm saying

This time saying is justifiable as this isnt a vidya discussion thread

>slavery

Attached: boner pushups.jpg (500x489, 69K)

imagine being under scorbunny's feet haha

You've seen nothing yet friend.

Attached: c5a813f4a8aa124c5cffb83a4b0ab2ed.png (317x383, 116K)

That's something Ghetsis would say.

I'd actually really dig a roman-themed pokemon setting.

more of this?

I can work with this.

Stop Mr.Kraft, they already caught you once.

It wouldnt be OP related.
Pokemon and humans were equal long time ago

Could be cool.

I'm already on the slippery slope for the F word. Please don't tempt me.

>No pokemon concubine

JUST

Well it'd have to be a fusion of ancient roman aesthetic and some modern tech and amenities like pokeballs and pokemon centres, perhaps a region that was once part of a great continents-spanning empire but closed itself off and became isolationist, surviving past the fall of that empire and only recently opening itself up to the rest of the world?

Pokeballs and pokecenters I believe were only made when the competitive battling frenzy started

That rabbit isn't even doing anything. Is it really slavery to stand still doing nothing?

hit feet are hot
it's like a hot towel on your back

It has hot feet, it's like the hot stone treatment

if you dont want to stand still yet you are tasked to do so under threat of punishment for no remuneration or for correctional reasons, yes.
slavery is not hard work, slavery is lack of freedom.

Yeah, so they'd be new additions to the region brought in by outsiders and adopted by some of the more forward thinking locals, but still shunned by many.

I wish I was her.

I wish I was in her.

I wish I was under her

Attached: AF44A4F2-F15D-42BF-9C48-756CCC2FC950.jpg (1540x1617, 205K)

>slavery is not hard work, slavery is lack of freedom.
So if a slave loved his/her job she's not really a slave then.

don't know why you (you)'d me, but i'd love to serve her dole dippers
preferably alongside my own, then we could eat them together and hang out

Greece/Italy, Mexico, and Austarlia would all be kino pokemon settings

Italy for the Greece/Roman stuff, Mexico for the huge range of biomes and Aztec/Maya stuff, and Austarlia for the crazy wildlife

Is there a 4 player 2v2 mode in oras?

Which Pokemon would be used for feet-related slavery?

Need to know which one to self-insert as.

It's not rape if it's a glaceon

True, she's begging for it.

No they aren't, you little shit.

Why is bunny so sad? He has to do nothing but standing there.

You're a Scorbunny?

standing up for a long time is hard work
I recently quit a job where I had to stand up for 6 hours

>every scribbling hack created a patreon for their shit nowadays
Man, I should really make one too so that gullible kids shower me in money for entry-level animation.

>patreon
a fool and his money....

/vp/ crossboarders sicken me

It's a bunny so the feet are in its favour and it's obvious that it has to do that more than maybe an hour.

Any good PokeĢmon R34?

no you sick fuck

>...

oof

Go to E621 and search there

>Mexican setting
>we could potentially get legendaries based on Aztec gods like Tlaloc, Coatlique, Huitzilopotchli, and Quetzalcoatl (even though Rayquaza already fills the flying serpent niche)
Would be cool, but I don't see Gamefreak touching ancient mesoamerica at all considering how absolutely explicit it is with how excruciatingly violent everything was.

No, not one piece amidst the tens of thousands of works

They already are, you catch them and force them into a tiny ass ball. Some get shoved into a PC, a literal prison, for the rest of eternity.

But the box has forest wallpapers so they're fine.

Thanks, I was looking for trainers in specific because the feet in artwork looked really good.

No, u.

Some are too good to show.

Will PETA ever stop killing the animals they claim they protect?

I want to be her slave

I mean, if you know the names of those gods, then you should also know that Mesoamerica's violence is super overstated: A lot of the shit that gets repeated about is hyperbolized or exaggerated, and it's the only thing people ever talk about which makes it's all their societies were based around, when in reality like in any civilization you had markets and merchants, scribes and and poets, legal and judicial systems, diplomats, etc. The average person in, say, the aztec captial just worked farms, maybe lived as a merchant, brought their kid to a school, played board games or bet on ball games for fun;

The sacrifice and shit was just a part of their society, just like how religious purges/wars were only a single part of medivial europe or pedastry a single part of greek society. I don't think that a game inspired by Mesoamerica NEEDS to focus or feature sacrifice anymore then a game set in medivial europe needs to focus or feature religoous intolerance: In a realistic, mature take it's exclusion would be odd, but for kid friendly titles their exclusion would be fine