This year E3 is going to be all about PC, why do you even own a weak console with monthly online subscription?

This year E3 is going to be all about PC, why do you even own a weak console with monthly online subscription?
>Gears 5 on steam
>Halo MCC on steam
>Halo 5 on steam
>Game pass on PC(+100 titles)
>Most likely Forza series and Crackdown will come to steam too
>Tim Sweeny is going to bring Bloodborne on Epic
>Death stranding next year on PC with PS5 graphics
>Persona 5 Royal on Epic or steam
>Ubisoft subscription
>AMD navi and Zen2 showcase
>Nvidia Super reveal

Attached: Annotation_20190530_153956.png (610x643, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)
sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html
steamcommunity.com/app/644570/screenshots/
pcgamer.com/microsoft-has-14-first-party-games-to-show-at-e3-2019/
twitter.com/x_hisabilly_x
news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1e99TGeOvU
personacentral.com/e3-2019-catherine-full-body-afterparty/
resetera.com/threads/which-anime-character-designs-have-not-aged-well.119730/
gog.com/game/obduction
twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where?

Epic wins Steam cucked just get over with it.

Attached: 1014109804.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

Game pass on PC? For reals?

It is a timed exclusive, they it to press in 2015 but after that sony must have included it in their contract to not talk about it or it will impact sales.
Next year it will release again on both PS5 and PC with better graphics.

>Microsoft choosing Linux supporting steam instead of the fag that compared Linux to Canada
just more proof that this is all politics and none of their reasons for doing what they do are sincere.

Go away Tim

Are the games that were pulled out of the sale still gone?
Are people still having their accounts locked for buying multiple games?

I would hype if there's actually an Xbone Xclusive I like, is there?

The PC show is sponsored by Epic, so it's just going to be Tim Sweeney jacking himself off and announcing more egs exlusives while getting booed with some Navi right at the end so people don't leave immediately

>Tim Sweaty a few years ago
>Microsoft is going to make games exclusive and force you to buy them on the Windows Store!
>Tom Swootey now
>Epic Store Exclusives! We need to do it in order to be "competitive!"

>Japanese game on Epic Store.

You do realize the Japanese make most of their Steam purchases by going in store to buy Steam Cards. To my knowledge EGS doesn't have anything like Steam Cards.

Microsoft itself is working on Linux based windows OS.
They are so big they have hands in every plate and if they want to sell they will bring it to steam.
Yes they announced it yesterday and companies like Sega, bethesda, square enix etc will be part of the subscription.
More details at E3.

>pc cucks still wanting Bloodborne
LMAO

SONY ALWAYS WINS

That is not bad because he will announce Bloodborne and new features to compete with steam.

>Game pass
What even is this? Is it like Humble Bundle's "Humble Trove" thing where you basically rent a collection of games for as long as you're paying your monthly subscription?

Previous interview with didn't deny nor confirm a PC release.
dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/

Alot of the marketing so far doesn't have the Only on PS logo. even the latest trailers and box arts
youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E

Many people use the engine card
Guerrilla Games owns the engine and they gave it to Kojima with "no contractual obligation".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)

I wont say its outright confirmed but too many clues indicate that it is coming. Say what you want but you cant deny the possibility of a pc release now

Attached: 1559151596936.png (1348x777, 334K)

It sounds like they want game pass to be platform agnostic, I have to no idea how the fuck that works but it would be pretty based if it does. Game pass is the one legit great thing they've done in years

>SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS HIDEO KOJIMA’S PS4 CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE TITLE DEATH STRANDING
>CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE

sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html

They used console exclusive in the same place where they list the game as copyrighted to Sony. PC version was clearly a part of the contract in exchange for timed exclusivity and full marketing rights. PC will get a stealth release in a year or so.

If Sega invests $5 million to port P5 on PC and Sweeney offers $10 million in advance to buy exclusive rights and better profit share then why won't they do it.
He is giving millions to indie devs he can definitely give some to Sega if game has potential and it will look better for his portfolio.

yes but you get actual games

>$5 mln to port P5
Nigger, it would cost betwern $100k-$200k. Those ports are outsourced and done on basement budgets. Catherine Classic was ported by a company with two people working in it.

I don't know how Epic can possibly penetrate the nip market with steam having a strangle hold on it because of their steam cards.

Not to mention high-profile nip games keep selling fantastic on steam so other nips devs see that and will stick with the proven platform more.

I don't play multiplayer, in fact I hate it, and Death Stranding is not confirmed for PC, that's pure speculation and wishful thinking, I doubt Sony nor Kojima have any plans for PC

You pay $10 or whatever price is monthly and get access to all the games included in it.
All Microsoft titles like forza, gears, halo etc + older games from publishers like sega, square enix, Bethesda etc.
They will offer their games like rise of tomb raider, fallout 3, new vegas, yakuza 0 etc.
Every month games are added or removed like netflix but Microsoft titles remain.

I am glad I have my PC ready for WoW classic

>Gears after 3

Attached: anikisleep.jpg (472x357, 13K)

So, loot box dispensers?

You are implying that the Japs would actually make a deal with the white gaijins.

I'm just giving you ball park figure.

Mate. He can't even convince Borderlands 3 to get a one year exclusivity window and Randy is the biggest Epic shill there is.

Based microsoft and valve, keeping tradewar chink's greasy hands off western vidya industry

I already tried it on PC through PSnow. I don't get the hype, but to each their own.

MGS5 was one of the higest selling game of its year on steam. Why won't he let himself become a dog of Sony?
He agreed to timed exclusive like Platium games do for PlayStation.
He will bring next year on PC and ps5 with updated visuals and performance.

Randy is not publisher.

>Ahem
>DRM the mighty! DRM the unerring! DRM the unassailable! To you we give praise!
>We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of permanent property, and now walk among gaming as a service!
>But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of STEAM gamer, born of the Gabe, where my breath is long dlc. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape these games which are mine. I do this for you, game publishers, for I love you!
>Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great DRM cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of STEAM! The future of GAMING!
>And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of steam! DRM is the true god of gaming! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of gamers!
>The very idea is inconceivable to our GoG overlords! Games as a service? For gamers? Ha! They can barely tolerate DLC!
>Today, they take away your DRM. But what of tomorrow? What then? Does GoG take your taxes? Your mortgage? Your children? Your very lives?
>And what does the CD Projekt do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The CD Projekt machine enforces the will of the boomer! Against its own gamers!
>So rise up! Rise up, children of steam! Rise up, gamers! Embrace the word of mighty DRM, he who is both gaming and a service !
>For we are the children of gaming! And we shall inherit both the platform and the games! And we, not GoG or their toadies, will rule gaming! Forever!
>Terrible and powerful DRM! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

Attached: Heim.jpg (500x415, 85K)

Okay, so yeah it's basically Humble Trove but for mainstream games instead of indie stuff.

I guess that's cool, but I probably won't use it for the same reason I don't use Humble Trove. If I paid monthly for something, I'd have to use the shit out of it to feel like I'm really getting my money's worth, and I don't have time for that. Plus, I like actually owning things, and the state of PC gaming makes that pretty hard (fucking everything is digital) but at least I can delude myself into believing that my Steam account will exist forever.

>W10 and their shitty store failed this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

no, EA have their own subscription service

Why would you even want simplistic consolekiddie dogshit polluting your PC?

I think this is a good strategy because what they're going to do is offer gamepass exclusively in windows store but they'll also allow the individual games to be bought on steam. They're creating incentives to use both stores but not limiting their potential audience. The only people who will be mad about this are fanboys but everyone else will be really happy with this I think. Even if you own an xbox you should be happy because at least now MS will be investing much more into games you guys can play on your own xbox gamepass.

Their store flopped but W10 is far from failing.

I'm not about to give up my 200+ plus physical PS4 game disc library right before Death Stranding and Tlou2 come out and full PS5 backwards compatibility for some shit multiplats on a shitty "digital only" dead platform with no games, and trash Xbox games that couldn't sell their shit console so they dump em on PC, I'm actively avoiding giving Microsoft or Valve any money because they don't make any games? Who needs em? PlayStation has everything, it's better

nevermind, i think i know why they want bloodbourne on PC instead of just playing through PSnow. having it on better hardware would make it run and look better.

Microsoft
> We failed at trying to be like apple.
> uwp was a waste of time.
> no-one who plays games on pc wants to use our store.
> We give up.

Imagine being so autistic that you think you need to throw out 200+ PS4 discs in order to start playing PC games.

And let me guess, you'll still need a microsoft account on top of steam.

Delusional

Keep saying it, because a year goes by real fast. You're already wrong, Platinum has never worked directly with Sony

You wouldn't leave us for china ... r-right?

Attached: Feels Bad Goy.gif (501x585, 14K)

Does it have mods?

PC games are already on the PS4

Fuck off Chink! Stay in your own region!

RIP xbox
Welcome to steam

he needs to sell them, user. he probably doesn't have a job to afford more than one gaming machine. don't be inconsiderate.

Its 2019 who the fuck doesn't have a hotmail account. I still have my hotmail account I made in like 2006.

PC games are just PS4 games that were poorly ported to PC

The true reality now, pcfag.

Attached: steam.jpg (780x515, 268K)

Actually I don't have respect for shit machines with no games

no but seriously you can keep this one.
like seriously

Not all, faggot.

Is fable 2 available for pc in one of their stores yet?

Attached: pc gam.png (1238x721, 1.38M)

>PC getting more perfomance hardware (even when it's still decades ahead of console) and a shit ton of games releasing and being ported to it.
>consoles getting an overhyped hiking simulator and ssd tech 10 years later
how can console peasants cope?

Attached: images (8).jpg (553x554, 13K)

What else is there? Those shitty ugly Russian and third world games? They look like they crawled out an Atari Jaguar'as asshole

lol!

Attached: pawsitive.png (1026x521, 771K)

it's an object. who the fuck talks about respecting objects? do you respect plates and utensils, too? you're definitely a neet autist. i hope your parents force you to get a job or kick you out of their home.

>AA2 on steam
i wish

dunno what you mean...

Attached: medium-padpoet.jpg (966x5746, 836K)

>PC gaming

Attached: pc gaming.png (989x523, 830K)

It's what the object represents you simpleminded fuckface.

>games over 100 GB in size
Can't wait to fuck my internet over for two days and hear my hard drive cry.

this

Attached: mgs4.webm (500x280, 2.94M)

PC gaming NEED to be stoped

Attached: pc gamng2.png (995x524, 1015K)

what do your anime dolls represent? what about your decorative kitana? seriously, go contribute to society.

You could have stopped it.

Attached: LeAomdzULqVtUCmr.webm (800x424, 2.81M)

More games than every game on every console combined.
Nice cherry picked title.

Nigger you're on Yea Forums mad because PlayStation is better than PC

Why would you care, if the future is all streaming service.

Thanks for more FREE games. Please keep what you are doing.

>PC gaming is base-

Attached: pcgaming24.png (988x512, 456K)

good find. what other furry titles can you recommend?

>He game on PC
steamcommunity.com/app/644570/screenshots/

Nice PC """game""", pc """gamers"""....

Attached: qUtEGyaB20pGFVR0.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Name of game?

How can snoyggers recover from this?

>

Attached: pcgayming3.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

>console with monthly online subscription
lol! holy shit! I forgot that was a thing with consoles. I can't believe all of the faggots who say pc gaming costs too much. lol

Anyways, does this mean MS is bringing sea of thieves to steam? Cause that's literally the only MS thing I give a shit about. (And I barely care about that.)

its ok anons your glorified movie player will get more movie games later, just play the latest one, maybe platinum it and then do a no-rope run and a no-ladder run

Based M$, choice is good for the market and consumer.

uh oh. i hit a sensitive subject. don't worry dude, you can afford to move out if you get a job. you won't even have to sell ALL of your 200+ games, but you may have to store some of your figures and collectibles. your first apartment that you pay for by yourself won't have as much room as your parents' house, but i know you can manage. you got this, buddy!

Haven't announced yet but assume it is coming because they want all their games on steam so it finally sells.
Don't forget these console cucks used to pay $7 for xbox live a decade ago but now pay $10 on both PS and xbox.

It's video game Netflix, which is the latest step in a line of corporate initiatives to take away the concept of game ownership from players and slowly ease into cloud gaming where they would have absolute control.

Companies have much to gain from this if all goes well but only top dogs will see benefits.

This of course can come with many benefits to accessibility and "trying out" games, and will expose more niche games to a mainstream audience. The bad part being, of course, that it gets exposed to a mainstream audience.

>PC gaming

Attached: yX-RLEkMv-YkoFz2.webm (610x360, 2.95M)

I think the real sensitive subject is PC has no games

You are big dummy

>you should have a choice where to buy your games
>So we wont put them on this other store lol

Uhh..... What?

PC on E3 already got bought out by tim sweeney so don't expect anything.

>shows a game that has more interactivity then your average snoy movie """""game"""""
you already have the gun in your mouth, just pull the trigger

Attached: images (9).jpg (360x346, 21K)

This!!

Attached: khlxXz2QuND1R0GP.webm (1138x720, 2.93M)

you mean, more furries

lmao that game looks hilarious

Attached: pc gaming (3).webm (900x568, 2.92M)

>Having more options is BAD
If you don;t like it, just don't buy/play it. There are others willing to buy/play it. I know that you are getting bored with Bloodborne.

Attached: 324465634537.jpg (660x431, 143K)

Playing Days Gone now. Can you?

PC gaming is on the decline, the PS5 and streaming will take 20 million players from PC. PC gaming just don't have any advantages anymore except piracy

>shit he's actually pointing out flaws in my beloved snoy games
>uhh uhh furries haha!
kys

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 28K)

>Its 2019
>who the fuck doesn't have a hotmail account
People who live in 2019. I'm surprised ANYONE still uses Hotmail.

d as fuck

i couldn't care less about claims of no games. i have way too many games on my backlog as it is, and that's not including emulators and handhelds. i guess pc gamers like me just keep buying/accumulating games and not playing. too busy encouraging anons on Yea Forums i guess. I'm out. later, user. i still believe in you. i hope you post about your new place when you finally leave your parents' house.

They won't even have a shopping cart for 6+however much longer it takes with each new game added pushing the date back months. I doubt they'll be able to get enough features up in time to remotely compete with Steam at this rate by E3.

Just give me Cyberfunk 2049 already.

BING BING WAHOO

Attached: three anime.webm (369x204, 2.92M)

>Don't have Wipeout Collection
>cope with this

Attached: ballisticng.webm (700x524, 2.95M)

>>Gears 5 on steam
Trash. Give me 2 aka the only good one.

Angels With Scaly Wings is pretty good desu

Attached: 603.png (1779x1001, 1.36M)

How is that a bad thing that he is sponsor for PC gaming show?
Valve never does anything and he is going to bring good exclusives like Bloodborne.
PC industry is not thirsty for exclusives like consoles so every announcement will be for PC.

Hotmail/Live has highest number of users after gmail.
Google won that race only because of Android implementation so everyone needs one.

You have so many games on PC but you're clearly insecure and lash out at PlayStation fans because they like PlayStation and you can't give me a single good reason to play on PC other than PS4 games, like Death Stranding that haven't even been announced for PC, yet you have so many games but you're so concerned with Sony developed games.. Somethings not adding up,, i don't sense that complacency and confidence in you, the PC cuck obsession with Bloodborne and Death Stranding is very telling indeed

>valve never does anything
>clearly made dealings with MS for Halo and now the rest of the xbox titles
They just don't care to toot their horn about it because they don't have shareholders watching.

Gears trilogy is already available on xbox one via backwards compatibility.
They gave up all 3 games to anyone who bought Gears 4.
After success of Halo MCC (which it obviously will be) they can definitely port or remaster original trilogy and judgement.

PC gaming only attract autists

Attached: The Path of Madness.jpg (610x613, 143K)

Yes I agree that steam must have given Microsoft lucrative profit share like 85% profit but it is definitely Xbox division and their initiative because they are trying to gain market share they lost this decade.

keep it please. I don't want tasteless kojima trash spreading

Attached: 417290_screenshots_20180428202123_1.jpg (1920x1200, 242K)

I don't think they lost any significant marketshare, if the highest selling game on the closest competitor only managed 250k copies.

Maybe I can play all that stuff I missed from being a fag locked to just sony consoles. Maybe even rare replay.

Give me Fable 2

Gears 2 was the artistic and gameplay height of the series, though 3 was certainly entertaining and the gameplay was great as well.

>Microsoft is bringing more games to Steam

I'd actually be pretty interested in getting Gears of War on Steam if that's what they mean. I used to love the series as a child, but not enough to remain loyal to X-Bone that's for fucking sure.
I wonder if they mean Sea of Thieves as well? I'd like to try that too.

playstation games play like shit im afraid fuck 30fps with drops my ps4 is collecting dust most of the time

>bloodborne on pc
b..bullshit

Just wait a week and this whole board will crumble and demon souls be considered greatest game ever.

Boo-hoo. PS5 will have boost mode and backwards compatibility, allows old games to run even better, meaning you're running out of complaints, but we still have many grievances with PC including no physical games and no fucking exclusives

Woah hum. that look fun... I guess.
lol

Attached: 1555361848-8216-capture-d-ecran.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

yes because i own a ps4 and a pc

>PS5 graphics
So, 6 years ago PC graphics.

>demon souls be considered greatest game eve
is it at least good or comparebale to the souls series in terms of good

Tim Sweeney absolutely blown the fuck out. Feels good.

hahhahahah THIS!
>B-but we have Grim Dawn!
lmao!

kek this

Attached: pc exclusi-.png (796x496, 20K)

Is this Dreamcast? No it's PC.

Attached: ss_47fd21b1dacf02e37b11bd6729dc45195d85de6a.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Name?

Void bastards, came out yesterday. FTL + Strife apparently.

Thanks, will check that out. I love the artstyle

Says the faggot who plays 8bit jrpg on his switch.

Only because they did everything possible to force people to install it, just wait until W7 "support" ends and no one switches and they backpedal

for you

Attached: 1551732174551.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

>Only because they did everything possible to force people to install it,
a bruh moment

>allows old games to run even better
Exactly, any new exclusives will still run like shit.

>Nvidia Super reveal
It's just going to be an even more overclocked, even more expensive RTX 2080 Ti for Youtubers to wave their e-peen with.

Windows 10 has over 800 million users.
It overcame windows 7 in 3 years but what they didn't get was money from Xbox division so now they are bringing it to steam to finally make some profit on those investments.

So is Yea Forums so contrarian now that it's actually rooting for Sweeney and Epic or do we have bugmen marketers now?

Imagine shoving W10 down peoples' throats and even offering it to them FOR FREE, and only JUST NOW, FOUR YEARS LATER overtaking W7's marketshare. W10 is a fucking train wreck and barely anyone would've paid a dime for it.

Someone to tell them that Ninja Gaiden 1 was out decades ago?

Attached: Mordhau 2019.05.14 - 17.26.54.06.DVR.webm (1066x600, 2.99M)

>e. W10 is a fucking train wreck and barely anyone would've paid a dime for it.
eh, like your mom.
And yet...

If Epic brings bloodborne and yes I think they can then I will definitely accept chink malware in my computer.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FABLE 2

>This year E# is going to be all about PC
As if anyone wants to watch the pc conference when Epic is gonna force reveals of EGS exclusives.

You know I get why Microsoft would want to spy on you and shit, what I don't get is how it acts like a fucking nanny and adware
>You must update NOW NO MORE DELAYS
>*reboots in the middle of rendering*
Fuck off, an OS should be entirely subservient to the user
Also despite microsoft giving it away for free to push it, it is a product you pay for, why does a paid product have fucking ads?

Microsoft is also gonna be PC centric, and they are bringing their games to Steam

Baldurs' Gate 3 exclusive to Epic store.
Steamlet btfo

So I'm guessing they have their conference split up to 1 hour for PC stuff, 1 hour for Xbone and such.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GEARS 5 WHERE THE FUCK IS GEARS 2 ??????

Attached: well-adjusted-handshake.jpg (300x200, 8K)

>>Death stranding next year on PC with PS5 graphics
Why would I want to play at fucking 30FPS?

pcgamer.com/microsoft-has-14-first-party-games-to-show-at-e3-2019/

I dont think they will go that far, But whatever games they will show, it will also come to steam.

youtube support 60fps, you know?

>PC
More like shitty stores that try to turn PC into a console

No everything they have coming for xbox is for PC too.
Xbox is finally doing what it should have done years ago which is that it is Microsoft's gaming division.
I think they will also tell something about new console which will come out next year.

You 3 same guy or what?

what do you think, there is even a guy here who is hyped for the next Arthouse from Kojima.

Is this the same guy that made this? I wish I could find all his stuff.

Attached: Yoink.webm (700x392, 2.59M)

Based Microsoft giving people a choice on which platform to enjoy their games. Son(y(ggers trapped in slavery to their Californian masters!

twitter.com/x_hisabilly_x

>Exclusives
Why have exclusives when you can play everything ever made?

>No Exclusives.
Have a list:
No One Lives forever 1 and 2.
World of Warcraft.
Thief 1-3.
The Arma series.
Crusader Kings.
Most of the Civilization series.
The Command and Conquer series.
Many games in the Battlefield series
Most of the Counter Strike Series
A shit ton of Star Wars and Star Trek games.

Keep in mind I cherry picked games I figured you would know. The list is literally hundreds just Google List of PC Exclusives and you will find a list from a guy who has catalogued every exclusive game.

*crack*
*ssiiiiiip*
ha yes, PC gaming....
Now that was a shitty platefomre.

Attached: golf.png (640x480, 85K)

PS6 will have boost mode

Yep, looks like hims, gives me a silent movies vibe, quality. Thanks user.

Attached: Virtual hug.gif (600x428, 2.3M)

Well its one of the more popular games they have unavailable. Fable 1 is on Steam and 3 sucked ass.

Cause I want Sony's exclusives idiot, God of War 5, and spider-man 2 with Venom

>PS6 will have turbo mode

Attached: 2017-03-17-image.jpg (1100x747, 112K)

done

Attached: God of War gameplay.webm (450x252, 2.95M)

What? Why would you turn a PC into console, it can already do everything a console can but better. Literally just plugged a desktop into an HD TV via HDMI and use a controller, badda big badda bam, couch gaming.

in other words
>if it's not accessible, it mean it's good and better that what I have

Console gaming is propped up entirely by fucking idiots who don't understand tech.

It's already playable on PC and it's not very good desu

No, it means its a good game that's a pain in the ass to get to play. What the fuck are you on?

Nice why to move the goal-post. If you want Sony's exclusives that's fine, just don't say the PC has none. That's a blatant lie.

That's not God of War 2 and Spider-Man 2, they're PS5 games, they haven't even been announced yet

i wish the hand movements didnt look like the player was on a mountain of cocaine

but boy if they will play the same

Stop being such a sensitive little sissy. You know what I mean, PC has no real games on the level of Sony's, nobody wants those games, they're old

Attached: PC Gaming (2).webm (900x506, 2.92M)

You retard the guy who made that claim said he was mistranslated and that he was only speculating, fucking brainlet

>Gee PC, how come E3 lets you have TWO conferences?!?

>Mordheau
>Anno 1800
>Three Kingdom

>Days gone

Sony teams up with SEGA to bring BLAST PROCESSING to the Playstation 6.

Better than no games on PC
I mean God of War game play was just rebooted, why don't you gags ever complain about the shifty Gears of War/halo games that have played the same for 15+ years? Because you're a faggot

keep on shllin'

>still no Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on PC
>Still no Kingdom Under Fire Heroes and Crusaders on PC
>Still no Otogi remake on PC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1552058589740.gif (371x209, 982K)

>literal who western shit
Is that all you have on PC? And you're surprised the anime image board prefers PlayStation? Are you fucking stupid?

Is this the latest version of Lizardman in Soul Calibur? I am not a fan of the design

Are you alright son?

Attached: PC weeb.jpg (765x973, 119K)

Dude your Microsoft shill thread sucks, I doubt you convinced anyone PC is good, if anything you seem less sure of yourself

>le anime

Attached: 1366286202039.jpg (600x480, 102K)

No. You are being an ass-hat and directly misinforming anyone who may be interested in the platform. Fuck you, you lying sack if shit. You like PlayStation that's fine, doesn't mean you get to justify your purchase by spreading misinformation.

Attached: 31.gif (320x240, 930K)

Stop saying Death Stranding is coming to PC, that's the lie being spread around here

chaos and anime!

>buy forza horizon 4 on microsoft shit store 2 months ago
>they release it on steam
I would be so mad if this happens.

since it's coming to youtube you may as well.

PC HAS NO GAMES
Deal with it

>gears 3 ending
>hammer of dawn the bitch a thousand times
>dies to a knife jab
4 is unironically better than 3, just because of young marcus and his handsome high yellow friend. drunk uncle was alright, but the girl sucked and knowing she's going to headline 5 makes me not want to touch it.

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

>Based retard continues to state factually incorrect statements.
PC has games. Fucking cope you seething faggot. Do you even play games, because unlike you I can play games whole browsing Yea Forums, you can't.

Forza

Attached: 1559305360681.png (580x644, 394K)

>try sunset overdrive since that got a PC port after years
>it doesn't launch since I need win10 or something

...thanks MS

> We failed at trying to be like apple.
> uwp was a waste of time.
> no-one who plays games on pc wants to use our store.
> We give up.

This thought process would be one of the most consumer-friendly AND smart thought processes a large company has ever had in the last few years.

Attached: 1374513266338.jpg (300x379, 52K)

Nobody buys shit on ms store thats why they go where the customers are.

You have no power over me

Attached: 1559152525513.jpg (1347x971, 399K)

I wonder if they'll have the balls to drop paid online one day.

>>Tim Sweeny is going to bring Bloodborne on Epic

Attached: d7XoV.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

>Why would you
Not me, Microsoft and Epic

>skyrim
>every time

Those aren't games bro, those are fucking diarrhea, nobody ducking cares? You see Death Stranding and The Last of Us 2? People are ducking clamoring for that, Don't compare your shifty PC trash that's only exclusive because NOBODY CARES, it's a BORING ass KEYBOARD and MOUSE game, niggs we ain't writing an essay, we trying to play games. Put the fucking mouse in the office room where it belongs, I wanna shoot niggas not point and click text adventures written by 40 year old white cuck or a BORING strategy game, Blizzard already put all their games on console, nobody wants your sh it leftovers

but the big question remain: Why we would give a shit?

Tell me again why I should be excited for Death Stranding.
Absolutely no gameplay for it still out. No kind of information on what kind of a game it even is.

Attached: apu.png (741x568, 29K)

i love hedghogs

>poorly ported
>still run much better than on PS4
It really makes you think

>Microsoft itself is working on Linux based windows OS.
but why?

not really since they are going for the Straya/Netflix model.

Don't you fucking talk shit about Daytona USA 2.

Attached: 1554841179625.jpg (327x319, 18K)

But Sony does, they ducking own this board

action movie game.

Gearbox does pubblish other people's game though, see Risk of Rain 2. Thank god it wan't on the epic store.

You're right. Randy is just scum.

>not point and click text adventures written by 40 year old white cuck
you described those movies games tho

Cuphead isn't on PS4

>What is ARMA?
Sure man whatever you say. Glad I was actually able to confirm you do not play video games, and so are mentally handicapped you do not realize you can plug up a PC to a TV and use a controller. You dumbass.

lol who care about gay ass shit like Cuphead?

The boost mode won't make games 60fps you retard

Xbox fucks black guys

What happens in After 3?

I wish Daytona 2 was on Steam.

Imagine being epic management and seeing this kind of news.

Epic store is basically Uplay tier at this point. Sure, they have exclusives, but nobody takes them seriously.

All the shilling on Yea Forums didn't work

>starless
Holyshit nothing can compete with PC gaming at this point.

>streaming won't kill my PS5, says nervous Sony fanboy

LMAO, Sony is a dying company

How long until epic games store releases its exclusives and runs its client through steam? I give it about 2 years before they capitulate to the fat man.

you will... when it's announced to PC

see whats missing :)

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

Damn Nigger Arma? This changes everything, a fps military shooter? Sorry I doubted you

>Detroit

Cope

How do you know? Do you have a PS5? Sony hasn't revealed the details of backwards compatibility but they claim it's "very powerful" sounds like more than regular BC, in fact they can make games run at higher native resolutions and increase frame rates

They have to be patched to do that, Bloodborne never got a patch

kinda remind me Monster World
>Wooah, MWH, best game in the world!
>it's released on PC
>Let's check this out
>it was a korean mmo all along
ho

>they claim it's "very powerful"
Sony says a bunch of stuff

Attached: 1531730325378.jpg (2000x2470, 1.4M)

>more PC gaming

Attached: gdxthcyjftukygi.png (951x542, 797K)

Mark Cerny has developed a method that does it automatic without a patch

all PS4 has is bloodborne and that can't stay an exclusive forever. Eventually it will get ported or emulated.

it's called PSNow

>gears on steam
I hope they get the entire series on there as the ultimate fuck you to epic, sweeney shouldn't have shittalked ms

>What is Quake? What is Halo? What is DOOM? What is Dusk? What is Insurgency? What is Portal? What is Team Fortress? What is Counter-Strike? What is Half-Life? What is Battlefield/COD? What is Devil Daggers?
All of these are on PC, all can be played with a controller. I can name more if need be. It's way more than just Arma.

>epic cringe

Attached: 4L_0UtOKIxX.jpg (794x1024, 85K)

that's not how games work, many games are designed to run at 30fps

"We believe you should have a choice"
Yet most XBox multiplats are only available on the Microsoft store and not Steam.

>MS picked steam
>Sony has to pick Epic
Best timeline

ARMA mods are why you can play Fornite on PS4, which is the only game Sony kids play

Yes and that's what MS is doing. Even the store will allow for win32 apps, not just UWP anymore.

like said
if MS was in the top position they would not be doing anything like they are now but because they have fallen so behind they basically became the bitch and just started giving everything in hopes to look better in the consumers eyes

Not even kidding but it is going to happen and that too with regional pricing. Microsoft store doesn't have lower pricing in my country.

>>Sony has to pick Epic

ummmmm epicbro...
news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/

top cringe

Attached: BallisticNG _ Neon Nights - Thunderhead.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

fuckin jej

Mark Cerny is a genius,he found a way

>everybody is joining hands together to sing Kumbaya
The absolute state of Epic.

After 3rd came judgement who had a side character as a lead and 4th had Main guy's(marcus) kid as protagonist.
I played it and Gears 4 was really good, gameplay was fun and graphics were very good atleast on on PC.

kek

>cloud computing
it's to prepare psnow for ps5 games, the service can be used on smart tvs

Hey at least its free online unlike Xbox, and at least they have their dignity unlike PC cucks beggin for Death Stranding, I respect those kids more than you creeps who try to badmouth PlayStation all day, we're having fun playing Death Stranding and Fortnite why you're trying to prop up the dying PC and Xbox brand with shit threads and NO GAMES. No matter how hard you try and justify your allegiance, the writing is on the wall, I just come here to watch the end, I feel bad but what are you stupid? It's your own fault, you allowed Xbox to become shit, you're really just bad people

youtube.com/watch?v=c1e99TGeOvU
more movie games from the PC "gaming" community

>PS cuck are still searching for cuphead on PS4 on google
the cope, my god the cope...

>says the person with NOTHING but movie games
kek, SNOYS are so delusional. They make themselves a buff gold person (ripping off the Reddit PCMR guy LOL) instead of this

Attached: hahahahahahohnono.jpg (784x489, 454K)

phil spencer is saving gaming

Imagine having a pointy head in 2019 and thinking that it's normal

Attached: 1558729364812.jpg (748x1728, 186K)

How come Sonywhores don't draw themselves like they really are?

Anaconda is going to blow away any PC build in its price range, just like the X continues to do. cope

Tianenmen Square in Bejing,China June 3rd 1989.

>Sega "game" for PC
lmao, and to think we have mother fucking Persona.

Attached: ss_513fe00a570aae8aa17f0c7c34441d900ecea67d.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

You can build a PC with an RX 480 and some $50 athlon for less than $500. The X is a good deal at $399, though.

>Starless is that hentai game rather than being able to buy King Crimson's box sets for non-ludicrous prices
One day

Now force Gaben to make more multiplayer games, Microsoft, fuck.

>and he is going to bring good exclusives like Bloodborne.
Do people actually believe this?

le cringe

Attached: horsepunch.webm (700x392, 2.9M)

>8k
AHAHAHAH
>silky smooth 35 FPS
well, at least you guys went up 10 this gen

Attached: lolohnono.jpg (1094x800, 179K)

What a hate filled miserable community picking on queers and niggers. Of course Kojima won't allow you to play his game, he can sense that you're bad people. Kojima is not about hate, he's about joy of video games, that's what PlayStation nation represents, games for everyone Only on PlayStation. PC and Xbox is about no games hate, you're so bitter and hate filled because PlayStation won by being the good guy, just making games for gamers and you're the opposite, you're the bad guys with no games, and Microsoft and Valve are so shitty

why would I ever bother with the "exclusive" 'bone trash in the first place?

>this is probably not ironic
SNOYs in the flesh

Sony is a dying company & will be purchased by Disney soon

>you have received one free month of PSN

>Us Sony fanboys are just good people, we never ever shit post, not once
>Who cares if we always get polled the worst fanbase

I think it's pretty clear with these new streaming initiatives that traditional consoles are on their way out.
Why would I pay $300-$600 for some exclusives instead of just using my gigabit internet to stream games from consoles while using my PC to actually play video games?

>Posts a critically acclaimed spiritual successor to a beloved game made by a beloved developer whose team members also worked on the screen shotted game.

What did he mean by this?

This is why everyone hates Sony fanboys, someone points out PC>PS4 & you have to hide behind Xbox

P5 is on RPCS3

>we believe we can make more money by selling our shit in multiple stores
FTFY

It's actually pretty funny how Sony faggots think Streaming isn't going to effect them, when companies like Google push for cheap streaming in the home, Normies are not going to want a $500 PS5 when their HDTV can already play the latest COD

Where the fuck is the source for this bloodborne thing? I'll gladly pirate if it actually happens

>streaming is a good thing
Fuck that. Paying to play with massive input lag with the excuse of "5G" will fix it when even most states in the US have piss-poor internet is fucking dumb, and clearly shows that this industry is run by fucking morons in Silicon Valley with more money than brains.
I hope streaming games fails miserably.

Attached: 1552514700441.jpg (400x384, 13K)

Exactly, the appeal of consoles was always for the lowest common denominator.
It won't, because the average person won't care.
If they can get their Fifa, Madden, and CoD on their $80 Amazon Fire Stick instead of shelling out $400+ for a console, they'll go with the former every day of the week.

Keep going down your gameless path, you're already too far gone and we don't want miserable PC cucks on Death Stranding screaming about all the things you hate we don't care. We're trying to fucking play games faggot, not bitch about them all day, face it even if PC had Death Stranding it wouldn't make you happy, you only want it to use against sony. Nothing can make PC cucks happy, most of you are dead inside and even enjoy video games anymore, go wallow in your shit PC hole, PS4 is fucking awesome and you can't hold us back, we're on top of the gaming world and we feel amazing, everything is perfect for PlayStation, games games games more games, and PS5 lined up to be goat, it's gaming nirvana

Yea, just like no one would accept the shit image quality, buffering, and awful bitrate of Netflix on their 4G.
Oh, wait...

no source. just speculation that epic will buy bloodborne like how they bought quantic dream games and journey. altho highly unlikely since its a japanese game

Do you think VR could be useful for people who work on computers? like Norman Jayden levels of going to cool places and seeing cool shit while you're at your desk working

Attached: 1541619665620.gif (848x460, 1.83M)

personacentral.com/e3-2019-catherine-full-body-afterparty/

might be full body for pc or persona

They didn't even buy the Quantic Dream games, Quantic Dream got bought out by NetEase (another chink company) and THEY brought QD's games over to PC.

Meh what gives
70% of the games will be EGS exclusive

That, and if you have a hot mail account people think you are either 1) Nigerian 2) living in assisted living or 3) just got out of a time machine.

Sorry im not a woman or a zoomer who started using the internet when they got a smart phone

>censoring is bad
yikes
resetera.com/threads/which-anime-character-designs-have-not-aged-well.119730/
educate yourself

>massive input lag

>being proud of a thinly veiled dating sim

but will it give me the choice to play on Windows 7

Steam is trash, they ruined games like TF2

About time that someone would come and put Steam on check

Yes. You can't escape Xbox Live tho.

Lol, are you still using hotmail?
Do you talk to other folks with AIM, too?

>Nvidia Super reveal
what is this supposed to be? some shitty RTX triple-A garbage?

Fuck you Two Point is great

Could be new nvidia shield, VR or some new driver feature.

Team Fortress 3

Cope

Because the server world runs on it and the future whether streaming or otherwise is in servers

yknow i wonder how epic fucked up a sale then i remember that their main head big chief looks like a downie

honest question, what is cope?

it's when you play this (pffrttt...)

Attached: two-point-hospital-3.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

When you could be gaming on this.

Attached: Persona-5-Screenshots-3.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Bloodborne on Epic
Steamcūcks on suicide watch

thanks for a free game.

>Persona and Bloodborne
>PeeCee
NEVER EVER LMAOOOOO

Attached: 1522706353293s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

>ms becoming the good guy
clownworld

Has Sweeney even gotten a single JP publisher on his store at all?

have fun with pvp, poorfag neet lmao

Attached: 74326532.jpg (1010x758, 680K)

THIS
they game on that

Attached: Grim-Dawn-Crucible-Features.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

This is one ugly gremling.

when they could game on this

Attached: bloodborne-screenshot.jpg (1541x867, 88K)

cope

Netflix for video games.

>c....cope
lmaooooooo

Speaking of free game:
gog.com/game/obduction

based af
learn to cope, snoygger

>c....cope!

Attached: 1557495801307.png (785x731, 279K)

woah, he look like Cohhcarnage... a pc gamer.
twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
look at it lmao

That's a different front, a front not agianst Steam or Epic but agianst Google sliding it's filthy tentacles into the console world.

>bloodborne pvp
lol

Why is Microsoft starting to become somewhat of a good guy?

Attached: 1541841893421.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Publisher wars aside, have you actually played Two Point Hospital?

gears 4 multiplayer is fun though

these are two different genres faggot

No fucking reason to buy a Xbox.

Attached: 1550498513826.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Hey, Snoy tranny.

>Gears 5 on steam
>Halo MCC on steam
>Giving a single fuck for Garbage 5
>Game pass on Windows 10
>Most likely Forza series will come to PC too, who gives a shit for crackdown?
>Tim Sweeny is going to do absolutely nothing
>Death stranding next year on PC
>Persona 5 Vanilla on Epic or steam
>Ubisoft subscription
Was so free to fix your garbage post OP

>>Most likely Forza series will come to PC too
woah!

Winnie the Pooh

why would I? I have my Persona.

>Most likely Forza series will come to PC too
It already is dumbass.

do personafags play anything but persona?

No need, it's just that good, you seehting cope.

>PeeCee show sponsored by Epic
>Tim Weenie is new PeeCee overlord
>Inb4 they'll announce more exclusives to Ebin Gay Store

Enjoy, PeePee.

Nothing saying you can't play both games. Christ I hate console/publisher/distribution platform wars.
I doubt it, it's over 100 hours long.

>bloodborne pvp
and nothing of value was lost

>Persona 5 Royal on Epic or Steam
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 13214411.png (748x756, 211K)

Damage control in advance of their next Windows spyware release

I bet valve sold out proton development for these licenses

>implying they aren't just stringing Proton along forever to bait Linuxfags into stocking up their Steam library waiting for the wave of playable games that will never come

Holy shit how do snoyniggers have such bad taste?

>pc gamers having fun with simulated burger flipping
>console gamers don't need it, since they flip burgers daily in order to pay twice for internet access

Because they finally realized it is superior and they can't compete as far as power, network stack, portability, and functionality go

Copehead is on PS4, though.

I got a PS4 which means I have all your games plus exclusives enjoy your halo and gears lmao

holy shit where, I can't see it on the PSstore?

Enjoy your monthly subscription, overpriced games and suboptimal performance and graphics.

Always wondered why Microsoft didn't bring its exclusives to PC considering a vast majority would be playing on Windows.

But this game already seems more interesting than a d-list movie

Ultimate Edition is the best Gears game ever made.

What im most afraid of is bannerlord and stalker 2 being exclusive

he genuinely looks like he fucks dead kids

>Gears 5 on steam
>Halo MCC on steam
>Halo 5 on steam
>Most likely Forza series and Crackdown will come to steam too
>Tim Sweeny is going to bring Bloodborne on Epic
>Persona 5 Royal on Epic or steam
>Ubisoft subscription
>Game pass on PC(+100 titles)
>DRM'd stuff
I don't care.
>Kojima shit
I don't care.
>AMD navi and Zen2 showcase
>Nvidia Super reveal
Could be interesting.

You've 100% missed the point of my post.

Probably this.

I wish it was more dating sim. The dungeons are almost always the most boring parts

t. Grimrock cuck

>yikes
>linking resetera
That's a weak bait sissyboy

Snoyboys, Xcucks and Nintendies absolutely btfo by PChads.

Attached: gr5.webm (750x425, 2.75M)

No I missed the point of playing on PC in 2019, what was it again? You fags be jumping through hoops to justify it, it gets kinda confusing and dumb. With PS4 it's real easy to understand, it has exclusive games I want.

Since when have consoles not been getting totally assraped by PC?

>THE biggest vidya library
>no games
hmmmm
>Gears of War/halo games that have played the same for 15+ years
I can't really argue when it comes to Gears, but Halo is quite literally defined by the fact that the gameplay changes drastically with every iteration
you could do at least SOME research before posting

Enjoy Gears 5, hope it doesn't turn into a feminist agenda.

>Phantom Dust

please Microsoft, just give me that one game!

its gonna end with microsony on steam

Attached: MS-Exec-NadellaSony-CEO-Kenichiro-Yoshida-013-low-res-1024x683.jpg (400x267, 19K)

Translation: we sold 30 copies total on win10 store.

I just can't unsee it. This guy is a pedo. Show it to any psychiatrist and will say the same.

>Their promised features are months behind schedule
>Can't even manage a sale without fucking up
>Microsoft are throwing their weight behind Steam, making Tim look like a massive hypocrite as now he's the one pushing exclusives
>Again, this incompetent fuck managed somehow to fuck up something as basic as a SALE
>Halo on Steam
>Gears on Steam
>Bethesda came crawling back to Steam as well

All Epic has is a few TIMED exclusives, Fortnite, and F2P dogshit like that cheap Monster Hunter ripoff Dauntless

not a single good game in the horizon

>anubis
will it ever be finished lads?

who gives a fuck about gays of bore

seethe more snoyboys

Attached: halo-infinite-3840x2160-e3-2018-4k-14375.jpg (3840x2160, 2.98M)

I love how the HUD is only shown some times

I shall seethe because my last console was the PS1 and didn't give a flyable cow to Xbox and all those squeaker approved titles?

cope harder

Kneel before Zod

crop detroit out shitter
also fuck california

>seeth more console babbies
>seeth more steam manlets

Daddy Tim is here to make PC great again.

Attached: childmolester.png (750x421, 389K)

are you fucking serious

I forgot I had Soma for free there

EGS BTFO!

cope

Kneel before Zod

Attached: 1558121016714.png (696x493, 335K)

I'm watching E3 for this.

>no one switches
Some "unkown" breach will be found or a "suspicious" virus will hack all the Win7 pcs, mark my words.

Imagine being an Xcuck in the current year. Imagine holding on for Halo 6 long after Bonnie Ross and the rest of 343i have fucked the series. Imagine.

Imagine being a tranny and a fan of Bungie's after Halo 3.

Im just watching E3 for AMD, Nvidia and PC Halo.
>TFW GTX 780
I want to upgrade already for fucks sake, if another high end GPU comes out for over $550(GTX 1080Ti release price) im going to say fuck it and get a used 1080Ti, new cards have the same performance anyway but 4 times the price.

*games

Attached: Naamloos-1.jpg (600x600, 48K)

I don't follow E3 at all but couple of tittles popped up that will get revealed on it.
>NEW stronghold game
>Evil Genius 2
>Winds of Magic Expansion for V2